May 17, 2024, 11:02:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 305646 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #760 on: April 03, 2008, 09:32:42 AM »

Hi ya Rob and Mum

I am around Wink  Taking time out to get caught up on some other missing persons cases while it is slow here. Posted a bunch in our missing forum in the past few weeks. I also joined 'helpfindthemissing'. Nice to see Grande again.
Hi Klaas too, lol...and all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: April 03, 2008, 09:33:53 AM »

If the court knew where to serve the process papers, does anyone think it's possible that a court ordered psychiatric evaluation was initiated?

Kind of like getting a pre-trial evaluation of the defendants mental state? is he fit to stand trial? Those evaluations seem like they are 25 + days when ordered here. But I don't know the official evaluation period.

I believe that whatever it is, if it is anything, is voluntary.  I don't think they are into removing any perpetrator's rights, with out a trial. Remember, "Joran is no longer the same boy". Natalee and Beth have caused such a change in Joran....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #762 on: April 03, 2008, 09:34:43 AM »

If the court knew where to serve the process papers, does anyone think it's possible that a court ordered psychiatric evaluation was initiated?

Kind of like getting a pre-trial evaluation of the defendants mental state? is he fit to stand trial? Those evaluations seem like they are 25 + days when ordered here. But I don't know the official evaluation period.

No...I think Joe T. initiated it to cover bases.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: April 03, 2008, 09:35:51 AM »

Hi ya Rob and Mum

I am around Wink  Taking time out to get caught up on some other missing persons cases while it is slow here. Posted a bunch in our missing forum in the past few weeks. I also joined 'helpfindthemissing'. Nice to see Grande again.

Nut
I "see" you there and everyone loves your dedication to the cause.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: April 03, 2008, 09:41:57 AM »

Hi ya Rob and Mum

Nut
I "see" you there and everyone loves your dedication to the cause.

Nut...Thanks again...I need to spend more time over there!
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: April 03, 2008, 09:47:10 AM »

No...I think Joe T. initiated it to cover bases.

Yep, it's not a court order; just a defense method.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: April 03, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »

Great news!

Thanks GBMW and caesu! Under oath, after all this time, i can't believe it.

Do you think Bram has been in contact with Mos? Would Bram have done this if the investigation was still alive?

These people are not going to tell the truth, no matter what. Under Oath or not...period.

Oh I agree...they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the a$$.  BUT - it has been nearly 3 years. They won't remember their lies - A good lawyer will get them crossed up and who knows what we will find out. 

I would imagine the lawyer would not be hitting them with the soft questions, and their reaction will be priceless!

This could get very interesting indeed.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: April 03, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »

' Mother Natalee summons Family van der Sloot'

Thursday 3 April 2008 08.53

Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway, has summoned the complete family of Joran van der Sloot. Also Peter R. de Vries and Patrick van der Eem must give testimony at a judge under oath.

The Telegraaf is reporting this. Joran and his parents must appear for the judge and under oath to be heard concerning their role in the disappearance of Holloway.

Shock

The summons are part a range writs of execution, with which the fight of Twitty has started now officially. She demands strong damages of Joran, a reparations for ‘shock damage’ those Joran her have caused.

Her lawyers, Bram Moszkovwicz and Rogier Schmidt, have all the people concerned, also Peter R. de Vries and Patrick van der Eem, summoned. With the interrogation under oath Twitty wants to gather the proof that necessary is conduct for the civil process against the Van der Sloot.

Psychiatrist

Joran van der Sloot has put themselves under treatment at the psychiatric institution, according to the newspaper. That how he wants to prevent himself from being heard by the judge.

By Maartje Willems

http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/society/artikel/asp/artnr/199996/rss/true/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: April 03, 2008, 10:59:13 AM »

So crazy, Joran is showing as online now.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 03, 2008, 11:03:25 AM »

Right, even in the articles they are saying he's been seen playing poker online.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: April 03, 2008, 11:05:48 AM »

Great news!! Go Beth!!! Kick some sloot azz!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: April 03, 2008, 11:06:36 AM »

Right, even in the articles they are saying he's been seen playing poker online.

Strange treatment, IMO. Geez!  Rolling Eyes

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: April 03, 2008, 11:09:37 AM »

I am so glad that the law suit is progressing for Beth.  I hope she just cleans them out - including their future little dwellings in Spain.    I am a little concerned though.  Taco Joe knows how to do this dance.     Putting Urine in a rehab is probably just a small part of the defense that he has been quietly building.  We need to start thinking about what we can do to help Beth's cause.    I wonder if any of the evidence "sent to the Hague" will surface for the prosecution - right!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 03, 2008, 11:25:17 AM »

* Mosko: Kalpoe brothers also summoned - for cross-examination about alibi provided for Joran

* Joran is indeed staying at Altrecht, Den Dolder - as reported by tabloid Privé

* Mosko: in civil case there is no absolute right to keep silent

* Mosko: Peter R. and Patrick also summoned to show there is no doubt possible about the undercover operation.

all this from Telegraaf newspaper
http://www.telegraaf.nl/

It appears that Beth Holloway has her doubt regarding the Devries' video recording.

I hope I am wrong but ... I have been suspicious from the getgo that Devries, Eem,  VDS' and the "powers that be" in Aruba have collaborated the "fifth" segment of the video recording?

Peter Devries insistence that the case was "solved" while the video recording only implied that Natalee Holloway was deceased and ... Joran was present when she died of an apparent seizure has never set right with me.

Could it have all been an agenda to bring a measure of closure to Natalee Holloway's family and ... make them back off?

Would the anticipated outcome of this collaboration imply  implicating "only" Joran while distancing:

1.  Paulus from his role in the event encompassing the morning of May 31, 2005.

2. Those in the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were involved in or aware of the corrupt investigation

3.  The Kalpoes and the sons of the elite (pimps) who could implicate Paulus and Joran in events of the morning of May 31, 2005

Could it be that Joran was assured there would be no legal consequences as ... the judges would rule that the video tape was insufficient evidence to warrant prosecution.

Janet

++++++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.

After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: April 03, 2008, 11:38:57 AM »

Way to go Beth!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 03, 2008, 11:42:54 AM »

Considering the official statement released from the Prosecutor's Office on February 15, 2008 was clear that ... the investigation was ongoing and ... Joran was again a suspect ... I doubt that this lawsuit brought by Beth Holloway could proceed at this time.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

No custody for Van der Sloot
02/15/2008

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision. The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect. The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

February 15, 2008
Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2605.msg350819#msg350819

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 03, 2008, 12:04:00 PM »

Posted by Johan in the Dutch thread.  This is the mental facility Joran is allegedly staying:

HET ALTRECHT COMPLEX IN DEN DOLDER:

Noord kant :

Zuidkant:

Gesloten afdeling :

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: April 03, 2008, 12:06:32 PM »

We should e-mail the article to our US media. Hopefully they will pick up on the story again.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: April 03, 2008, 12:09:48 PM »

I like the looks of that Golf Course in the first picture... it's in the left hand corner... maybe I do notice "stuff" after-all!!! LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 03, 2008, 12:09:51 PM »

O/T sortof:

http://www.dispatch.com:80/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/04/03/NatCenarrest.ART_ART_04-03-08_A1_B69QMOQ.html?type=rss&cat=&sid=101

Rearrested executives deny plot to flee U.S.
1 National Century leader goes AWOL; judge corrals rest

Thursday,  April 3, 2008 3:25 AM
By Jodi Andes

THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH
If former executives of National Century Financial Enterprises were convicted, the plan was for them to flee to Aruba, a source told the FBI.

Hearing that less than a week after one of the five recently convicted executives disappeared, U.S. District Judge Algenon L. Marbley ordered that the rest be arrested.

All five had been free since their March 13 convictions while they await sentencing in what prosecutors called the largest fraud case in U.S. history involving a privately held company.

Four executives were arrested at their homes yesterday morning: James E. Dierker Jr. in Powell; Roger S. Faulkenberry in Dublin; Donald H. Ayers in Florida; and Randolph H. Speer in Georgia, Deputy U.S. Marshal Brian Babtist said.

An arrest warrant was issued for Rebecca S. Parrett last week after she did not report to court near her home in Carefree, Ariz., prosecutors said.

Marbley had allowed Parrett and Ayers to remain free on house arrest; Dierker, Faulkenberry and Speer were free on less-restrictive personal-recognizance bonds and allowed to work.

On Tuesday, the FBI received information from a "confidential source" that the group had a previous plan to flee to the Caribbean island off the Venezuelan coast, Assistant U.S. Attorney Doug Squires said in a motion filed yesterday in federal court.

The defendants had to turn in their passports before the trial. But Parrett went so far as to "secure personal identity information of another person prior to the jury trial," the motion states.

The source is not named, but it is someone the FBI has found to be credible in the past, Squires wrote in asking that their bonds be revoked

(snipped)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.