May 05, 2024, 08:32:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 390527 times)
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1280 on: August 20, 2008, 08:05:55 PM »

Regarding the human decomposing issue;
Just to be clear on timeline of events - anybody correct me if I'm wrong on any of the following -

1.) June 16th - Caylee was last seen alive

2.) June 18th  - Casey borrowed shovel from neighbor, seen with car backed into driveway/garage

3.) June 24th - George Anthony reports 2 gas cans stolen, later that same day finds the gas tanks in Casey's trunk

Comment: If Caylee's body had been left in the trunk from June 16th to June 24th when George got into the trunk and saw the gas cans I'm pretty sure that he would have smelled something. Let's say when Casey went back to her parent's house and stole the gas cans earlier that day, she recovered Caylee's body from the backyard to relocate her elsewhere, I still think that there would be an odor left in the car even if her body had only be in there for a short period of time. The only thing that I can think of that would delay the decomposition smell would be if she had put her body in a freezer, anyone??

Lord knows I can contribute to this one...  about 40-45 pounds of meats..told yas already....long story..and yeah the smell is still at my friend Carlees...eww
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1281 on: August 20, 2008, 08:07:18 PM »

Regarding the human decomposing issue;
Just to be clear on timeline of events - anybody correct me if I'm wrong on any of the following -

1.) June 16th - Caylee was last seen alive

2.) June 18th  - Casey borrowed shovel from neighbor, seen with car backed into driveway/garage

3.) June 24th - George Anthony reports 2 gas cans stolen, later that same day finds the gas tanks in Casey's trunk

Comment: If Caylee's body had been left in the trunk from June 16th to June 24th when George got into the trunk and saw the gas cans I'm pretty sure that he would have smelled something. Let's say when Casey went back to her parent's house and stole the gas cans earlier that day, she recovered Caylee's body from the backyard to relocate her elsewhere, I still think that there would be an odor left in the car even if her body had only be in there for a short period of time. The only thing that I can think of that would delay the decomposition smell would be if she had put her body in a freezer, anyone??

I would think freezing would be an option to control odor.  Now where would Casey find a freezer?  Would she take the chance in her own house?  Surely not, but I know other stories even more bizarre than that one. So it's possible.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: August 20, 2008, 08:08:27 PM »

now him... i'd like to see run around in Casey's car windows up for about ,,,...hmmm...a week.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: August 20, 2008, 08:08:59 PM »

Lalas

Do you understand what's going on with this Rick guy? If you do, will you please 'splain it to me? I feel like I've suddenly developed Alzheimers. 

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: August 20, 2008, 08:10:04 PM »

Ok I know Casey has lied to her parents FOREVER! And has stole gas, the thing is has she been stealing money for a long time?? What would make Casey steal so much money from everyone in such a short time, now?Why now??She even stole from Amy..So what was she thinking if it was not drugs??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: August 20, 2008, 08:10:47 PM »

Waaahhhhhhhhhh.......I'm all confused now. 

So, Rick is a bad guy, and he admitted he was a bad guy on the topix forum, but on the MSN forum a thread has been set up for him to answer questions??

Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but I can't figure it all out.

I guess it's yet to be seen who is really a troll.  Seems like poster RICK admitted to being a troll.  Poster RickA1P71 is posting at Topix and MSN and the jury is out on him.  Seems Greta wants to talk with Rick so maybe we'll hear from him via phone on Greta tonight.  Should be interresting, lol 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: August 20, 2008, 08:12:39 PM »

So, Rick is a bad guy, and he admitted he was a bad guy on the topix forum, but on the MSN forum a thread has been set up for him to answer questions??

I guess it's yet to be seen who is really a troll.  Seems like poster RICK admitted to being a troll.  Poster RickA1P71 is posting at Topix and MSN and the jury is out on him.  Seems Greta wants to talk with Rick so maybe we'll hear from him via phone on Greta tonight.  Should be interresting, lol 

TY Klaas. It sounds like one Rick too many.

Even if he seems flaky, I'll bet old Greta will be inclined to believe him. 

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1287 on: August 20, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »

Lalas

Do you understand what's going on with this Rick guy? If you do, will you please 'splain it to me? I feel like I've suddenly developed Alzheimers. 

LOL Not really.  I think Rick is supposed to be Cindy's brother...but after reading and reading I am thinking Klaas has detereined him to be a troll with several names.  Now, Greta must think he's legit because she wants to interview him...so I am not sure if Rick is really Rick or not. LOL 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1288 on: August 20, 2008, 08:13:46 PM »

er...that would be determined...I have no idea what I just said. LOL
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: August 20, 2008, 08:14:19 PM »

Lalas

LOL Not really.  I think Rick is supposed to be Cindy's brother...but after reading and reading I am thinking Klaas has detereined him to be a troll with several names.  Now, Greta must think he's legit because she wants to interview him...so I am not sure if Rick is really Rick or not. LOL 

As long as we're sure that neither one of us is Rick, maybe we'll be able to maintain our sanity. 

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: August 20, 2008, 08:14:41 PM »

Me neither BT...he sounded legit to me...I must just be way too gullible!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1291 on: August 20, 2008, 08:14:52 PM »

Ok I know Casey has lied to her parents FOREVER! And has stole gas, the thing is has she been stealing money for a long time?? What would make Casey steal so much money from everyone in such a short time, now?Why now??She even stole from Amy..So what was she thinking if it was not drugs??

Yep, she was needing a lot of cash in a hurry for something.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: August 20, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »

Yep, I figure we will find out soon enough.....Funny thing is , I posted a message on here that I got from there and they were saying...this is posted at Scared Monkeys....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: August 20, 2008, 08:16:29 PM »

Yep, I figure we will find out soon enough.....Funny thing is , I posted a message on here that I got from there and they were saying...this is posted at Scared Monkeys....

It's a small world after all 

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: August 20, 2008, 08:18:09 PM »

Lalas

LOL.... that is it in a nutshell Lala's.......I think....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1295 on: August 20, 2008, 08:19:35 PM »

Lalas

As long as we're sure that neither one of us is Rick, maybe we'll be able to maintain our sanity. 

I can honestly say....I am not Rick.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: August 20, 2008, 08:20:50 PM »

Casey kept the identity a secret after she couldn't pin it on Jesse after the paternaty test came back. I don't know JP Chat though.

(in regards to who the father of Caylee is)

I notice a Mama_ mouse posting there also....same troll?

OOO I'm a few pages back and not caught up yet, but that reminded me of something I was going to post a few days ago and forgot.  JP Chatt...he is the owner of the house Tony, Ricardo, Amy and Casey lived in IIRC.  His parents also own a house in Ovideo, isn't that where Amy had her insurance information forwarded to?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: August 20, 2008, 08:22:43 PM »

Casey kept the identity a secret after she couldn't pin it on Jesse after the paternaty test came back. I don't know JP Chat though.

(in regards to who the father of Caylee is)

I notice a Mama_ mouse posting there also....same troll?

OOO I'm a few pages back and not caught up yet, but that reminded me of something I was going to post a few days ago and forgot.  JP Chatt...he is the owner of the house Tony, Ricardo, Amy and Casey lived in IIRC.  His parents also own a house in Ovideo, isn't that where Amy had her insurance information forwarded to?

Yes, it is...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: August 20, 2008, 08:22:44 PM »

I think RickA1P71 is legit

There is a Rick A Plesea listed for the Warren, Oh & Myrtle Beach SC area

There is also a listing for Cynthia M. Plesea (Cindy Anthony maiden name)for Warren, Oh area

These searches were done on Veromi.net & Zaba Search

If this isn't the real guy, he sure spent a great deal of research on their backgrounds and history. As much of what he says checks out.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: August 20, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »

Lalas

I can honestly say....I am not Rick.

My ears are blocked up, my head is humming, and the room is spinning slowly, so I'm not really sure about anything. However, I'm fairly certain I'm not Rick, so let's go with that. 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.