May 14, 2024, 09:49:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 169706 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: January 19, 2011, 08:09:30 PM »

NG just said one of Hailey's red hoop earings was found on her father's living room floor.

How do they know what kind of earring Hailey was wearing that day? Did the neighbor who claims she saw her say she had on the earrings because nobody else claimed they saw her but Shawn.
Shawn gave it in his description of what she was wearing.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 19, 2011, 08:09:35 PM »

OMG!!!!!!! this is huge.

!~*Mar*~!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 19, 2011, 08:10:07 PM »

Jinkasarus is reaching now. She said Billie said she didn't notice Hailey coming home from her father's with one earring on Christmas night. I doubt if Billie noticed much of anything. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 19, 2011, 08:11:06 PM »

NG just said one of Hailey's red hoop earings was found on her father's living room floor.

How do they know what kind of earring Hailey was wearing that day? Did the neighbor who claims she saw her say she had on the earrings because nobody else claimed they saw her but Shawn.

Where did you see that? Was that in the original description?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 19, 2011, 08:11:58 PM »

Billie is going to be on tonight.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: January 19, 2011, 08:15:37 PM »

Billie is going to be on tonight.

It is "Groundhog Day!" I wonder what new little tidbit we are getting tonight.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: January 19, 2011, 08:16:38 PM »

Yes because I thought it odd. Most men couldn't describe the clothing much less jewelry..reminded me of George Anthony's description of Caylee.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: January 19, 2011, 08:25:38 PM »

Police Searching West Texas for More Evidence in the Case of Hailey Dunn
By kfyolocalnews
An official says authorities looking for a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl are searching empty buildings and using dogs to scour additional landfills in the area.

City Manager Pete Kampfer in Colorado City said Wednesday that buildings in nearby Scurry and Mitchell counties were included in the search for Hailey Darlene Dunn.

He declined to be more specific and wouldn’t name additional landfills.

Kampfer has said evidence was found recently at a landfill in Abilene, 70 miles east of Colorado City, where Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28. No arrests have been made.

The former live-in boyfriend of Hailey’s mother has been named among several people of interest in the case.

Shawn Adkins has denied any involvement in Hailey’s disappearance.

http://kfyolocalnews.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/police-searching-west-texas-for-more-evidence-in-the-case-of-baliey-dunn/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: January 19, 2011, 08:26:55 PM »

Yes because I thought it odd. Most men couldn't describe the clothing much less jewelry..reminded me of George Anthony's description of Caylee.

I doubt if Shawn's description was accurate. Unless that is what Hailey wore Sunday night to bed. I think the whole red hoop earring is bogus. There is probably a very logical answer to why it was on the living room floor at Clint's. It could be as simple as Hailey took it out herself as she was trying to stretch her earlobes. It may have hurt.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 19, 2011, 08:28:42 PM »

Nancy Grace Takes Dunn 911 Calls National

On Wednesday evening, HLN's Nancy Grace aired the dramatic 911 calls stemming from a domestic disturbance between Hailey Dunn's mother and boyfriend. The calls were provided to HLN by KTAB News.
In the first two calls, Billie Dunn tells authorities she fears her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, poses a threat to her family. In the third call, a Snyder police officer says Adkins called him stating Billie was suicidal.

The domestic disturbance in question is mentioned in police affidavits regarding the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn. Hailey has been missing since December 27, 2010.

In regards to Adkins threatening Billie's life, Nancy Grace asked why she would taken him back after he threatened to kill her.

"We had a rocky relationship," replied Dunn. "The last year was good and the last 6 months were awesome."

The program reported one of Hailey's earrings has recently been discovered on the floor at her father's home. Grace also reported that the child a witness says she spotted on the morning of December 27 may be the son of Clint Dunn's girlfriend. The witness told KRBC's Jessica Reyes she believes she saw Hailey walking with a young boy on the day she vanished.

The program also reported that Billie Dunn's other child, 16-year-old David Dunn, was taken into state custody. Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that CPS is investigating the Dunns. However, sources tell us David hasn't been taken into custody.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333226
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 19, 2011, 08:29:56 PM »

Hailey's Father Thanks Volunteer Searchers (with video)

An emotional Clint Dunn came face-to-face with the people dedicated to finding his daughter for this first time on Wednesday morning.

Hailey's Angels met Clint on a bridge dubbed "Hailey's Bridge," where they read letters and offered support for the distraught father.

Dunn searched for words to express his gratitude to those who are dedicating their lives to finding his daughter.

"You are God's angels," he managed through tears.

Emotions ran high as they took turns reading letters to Hailey.

The group started a memory wall on the bridge for Hailey last week, where people come to leave notes and gifts for the missing 13-year-old.

The Angels are searching tirelessly for Hailey, and don't plan to stop until she's home.

Clint said each day that goes by without Hailey is more and more painful.

"Each time the sun goes down, the pain just gets worse. Each day gets more intense...I won't give up hope. It gets stronger every day. And it will until shes found," he said.

Hailey's Angels and other search groups trained with representatives from KlaasKids and the Laura Recovery Center Wednesday morning before heading out to continue searching.

Clint met with a private investigator and a psychic Wednesday afternoon in Snyder. He said he plans to do everything he can to find his daughter.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333187
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #411 on: January 19, 2011, 08:35:06 PM »

On NG while discussing the 911 calls BD repeatedly says she called 911 FROM WORK and she HAS NO CAR.
Yet the officer is going to the home address.
The report goes on as though the officer and BD talked at her home.
Again, nothing makes sense.

wrt the earring.  Maybe SA planted it there??
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #412 on: January 19, 2011, 08:36:27 PM »

Another ? from me:
They said the earring was found while DD and his girlfriend were moving?
How did I miss that in the middle of all this and his searching for HD he had time to move?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: January 19, 2011, 08:38:16 PM »

It's also easy just to simply lose an earring without realizing it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 19, 2011, 08:38:31 PM »

Billie tonight.  MK is at her house
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: January 19, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »

Another ? from me:
How did I miss that in the middle of all this and his searching for HD he had time to move?

Yeah, that was new and peculiar.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: January 19, 2011, 08:40:20 PM »

I doubt if Shawn's description was accurate. Unless that is what Hailey wore Sunday night to bed. I think the whole red hoop earring is bogus. There is probably a very logical answer to why it was on the living room floor at Clint's. It could be as simple as Hailey took it out herself as she was trying to stretch her earlobes. It may have hurt.

I know that my earrings come out of my ears constantly and I don't notice it.  Hailey was said to be at her dad's for Christmas, right?  And she was wearing those on Christmas day.  Personally I wouldn't give any credence whatsoever to what Billie notices or doesn't because obviously she just had eyes for loverboy.  As for loverboy himself, he easily could have ulterior motives - like his tushy is on the fire right now.  I'm sure he'd love to deflect the attention back onto dad.  Not that I've ruled out dad's involvement in my mind completely.  It's all game until it's done, but I still think that Shawn seems wayyy more likely.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: January 19, 2011, 08:41:29 PM »

Billie says David is at her brother's house at her request because people are driving by and saying terrible things.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: January 19, 2011, 08:42:59 PM »

David has not been taken into protective custody.  Billie sent him to her brother's home ... away from everything.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: January 19, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »

Another ? from me:

They are living with his mother in Snyder. The house they were in was subsidized housing in his GF's name and he wasn't on the lease so they had to move.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.