May 04, 2024, 06:20:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 503970 times)
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1900 on: September 26, 2009, 12:29:14 AM »

B- thanks for clarifying that.  Just throwing this out there..so do all of you think Misty is responsible for Haleigh's death but then got some people to help her hide the body?  Do you think Ron knew from the get-go what happened?

I absolutely think Misty is responsible via her own hand or something extremely neglectful - I still do not think Ron knew from the get-go but then again if I were him I would have had Misty in a choke hold instead of a warm embrace by now...figuratively speaking  maybe not

Capp-I agree with you but here's what is bothering me(this week, at least)..If Misty didn't answer Ron's phone calls while he was at work, so he asked Tommy to check on her and Tommy pounded on the door, hung out for a half hour and nobody came home and 20 calls went unanswered, he had to have told Ron that.  So I am with you that Ron MUST have known Misty did something to Haleigh.  Do you think the 911 call was staged?

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: September 26, 2009, 12:29:35 AM »

O4BULL    thanks for the info, hard to unravel things sometimes.  I'm still not sure about it all. I always am floored when any monkey does a dirty deed, so I'm hoping that it was an error in judgement.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: September 26, 2009, 12:30:32 AM »

OMG.....I just got home...and now just   WHAT IN THE HECK...is going one now.......Im gonna be crazy and wondering around the streets with nothing but ...Out for Bulls.....thongs on..........someone clue me in......
you ain't gettin my thong, HH.  I will loan you my granny panties.  How can I bring sexy back in granny panties?
  I'm sure Mz Nancy wears granny panties anyway............I bet her hubby hasn't seen a thong since he tossed out his flip flops
I kinda picture him in a thong before her, she's such a witch.

You made me picture Big John David in a thong    ewww    There's no emoticon for that. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1903 on: September 26, 2009, 12:31:32 AM »

Im back for a bit after a break, SNIPED

IM, most welcome about the other thing that was mentioned earlier in this thread.   People do not need to be victimized repetitively & Crystal is being tormented a thousand ways to Sunday and back as is.  She has already put her trust into others that she shouldnt have, to have privacy infringed upon to further that harm even unwittingly is just unacceptable for her, or anyone for that matter.   While many have been critical of the past of several individuals in this case (myself included) what has become clear is as far as what happened to Haleigh, Crystal is a victim of a heinous act upon her child.   Everyone with the best of intentions (or not) needs to contemplate when something would be helpful or potentially harmful in any capacity before acting, that's all I need to reiterate at this time regarding this case or others.   

I was just glad you and BG  pointed out what you did about that long post, very deceptive........and I did get an email and Crystal was very hurt by it, but I was also told that the way the SM mods handled it very well by removing it. I felt terrible because I assumed she had talked with her and it was ok-but it did hurt her. I apologized for what happened and asked that it be passed on to Crystal from everyone at SM. My heart does ache for her so much right now but happy to seee it was removed as soon as it was pointed out.....hope that makes sense, I stay confoozled in this thread

Yes, it makes sense & as usual our admin/mods deal with these situations very well, kudos to them.   Awws...tell Crystal she has the prayers of many & I personally hope she stays strong & recovers in a healthy way for herself and her children, no one can fathom this level of adversity & heart wrenching agony.

Yes they do I just hope that she can get thru this after the adversity she's already faced, but I will pass on the compassionate wishes and prayers an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1904 on: September 26, 2009, 12:33:00 AM »

<snipped>
NO!!  I don't think it was her and neither does Klaas.  (but she did disappear, so maybe she got grounded after her momma told LE she changed her mind about reporting the jewelry as stolen and she's grounded from the computer)

Don't think it's her though.  I did read back on her old posts and found her email addy that has her as much older than 18, if it's correct.

O4Bull- thanks for the clarification. I was confused (obviously) LUVMYBOYS seems nice enough, just the conversation w/Crystal post had me questioning if the poster was legit or blowing smoke up our arse. Then the WS info really confused me!!

Thanks for taking the time to explain and for being patient with my confusion. an angelic monkey

By the way, I love your AVI! Are you going to be sporting an orange frilly thong for October?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: September 26, 2009, 12:33:19 AM »

OMG.....I just got home...and now just   WHAT IN THE HECK...is going one now.......Im gonna be crazy and wondering around the streets with nothing but ...Out for Bulls.....thongs on..........someone clue me in......
you ain't gettin my thong, HH.  I will loan you my granny panties.  How can I bring sexy back in granny panties?
ummmmm...how can I say this nicely, if your intent is to bring sexy back, uhhh, your behind is better equiped for granny panties then thongs, you know kinda like......leave something for the imagination....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: September 26, 2009, 12:33:44 AM »

Im back for a bit after a break, contemplating putting on the scanner as I read forward but pause to reflect another weekend in a row practically glued to my puter screen Ouch!  I have an overwhelming feeling that we will get the major break in this case we've been agonizing over within this next month.  Its not based on any one particular thing amongst several or mere wishful thinking but an unexplainable strong sensation I couldnt shake while watching some TV to take a break.

ITA this woman looks to be one and the same.   The nose, bangs, marked cheeks and mouth lines with the downward lips seems to be the same along with the nose  Wow just Wow - the woman that moved into the trailer seems to have a shorter, more rounded shoulder/body structure but I cant distinguish with any confidence it is either or.

IM, most welcome about the other thing that was mentioned earlier in this thread.   People do not need to be victimized repetitively & Crystal is being tormented a thousand ways to Sunday and back as is.  She has already put her trust into others that she shouldnt have, to have privacy infringed upon to further that harm even unwittingly is just unacceptable for her, or anyone for that matter.   While many have been critical of the past of several individuals in this case (myself included) what has become clear is as far as what happened to Haleigh, Crystal is a victim of a heinous act upon her child.   Everyone with the best of intentions (or not) needs to contemplate when something would be helpful or potentially harmful in any capacity before acting, that's all I need to reiterate at this time regarding this case or others.   

I was just glad you and BG  pointed out what you did about that long post, very deceptive........and I did get an email and Crystal was very hurt by it, but I was also told that the way the SM mods handled it very well by removing it. I felt terrible because I assumed she had talked with her and it was ok-but it did hurt her. I apologized for what happened and asked that it be passed on to Crystal from everyone at SM. My heart does ache for her so much right now but happy to seee it was removed as soon as it was pointed out.....hope that makes sense, I stay confoozled in this thread

Don't we all stay confused on this one! This is horrible.  Crystal most definatly does not deserve this kind of crap.  If you talk to Marie please give apologizes.  You know where I stand and that is still bs!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: September 26, 2009, 12:33:56 AM »

Hi there Miss FannyMae!  I am remembering that right....that LE said they DID find some stuff in the pond search connected to the case but not the body.  Am I right?  Wonder what that is...

They did say some evidence reference Haleigh's case, But after their performance last weekend I don't know if I believe them. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: September 26, 2009, 12:33:57 AM »

B- thanks for clarifying that.  Just throwing this out there..so do all of you think Misty is responsible for Haleigh's death but then got some people to help her hide the body?  Do you think Ron knew from the get-go what happened?

welcome.

I am still hoping she is alive somewhere.

Where, I don't have a clue.

But I think Misty knows much more than she is saying. And I think Ron might know more than he is saying also.

JMO.

I'm still hoping too Brandi.  Have you been able to snag any of those newer pics Haleigh?  Not all I've seen have TN's watermark on them.   Love the ones of her standing in front of the mirror.

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1909 on: September 26, 2009, 12:34:07 AM »

And to add onto that, why wouldn't he have grilled her until he got information out of her.  Then he goes off and marries her.  This is the one thing that makes me think Ron was involved...or involved enough that he helped hiding the body and so wouldn't rat out Misty because he was involved in some way.  Does that make sense? 

After I found out about the unanswered phone calls, my gut told me that Ron must be involved in some way.  I mean, can you imagine marrying somebody who you know has been lying about being home with your children?  The only reason I think he has protected her is because by protecting her, he is protecting himself.  JMO

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: September 26, 2009, 12:34:46 AM »

ummmmm...how can I say this nicely, if your intent is to bring sexy back, uhhh, your behind is better equiped for granny panties then thongs, you know kinda like......leave something for the imagination....

yeah better to go Commando!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1911 on: September 26, 2009, 12:35:20 AM »

I wub you, O4Bull, but everytime I see your avi, it's like a cold shower to me. It looks too much like what I see in a "rear" view mirror!   

I'm still catching up, but I'm assuming we still don't know for sure what the content of the letter was, right?

yes to the letter ...

no to the rearview mirror - you know you just like your avi   

You want we should post some cute pics to push it to page 100?  I have a couple nanner type pictures saved on my puter .....     

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1912 on: September 26, 2009, 12:37:27 AM »

I'm sure Mz Nancy wears granny panties anyway............I bet her hubby hasn't seen a thong since he tossed out his flip flops
I kinda picture him in a thong before her, she's such a witch.

You made me picture Big John David in a thong    ewww    There's no emoticon for that. 
OMG, I'm such a visual listener!  I pictured it myself for one tiny second and I saw NG in a black vinyl suit with a whip and I can't recall what BJD looks like (thank goodness) or I would have seen him getting whipped with that thong on.  Where is HH?  She started all this crap.   I need to go to bed.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1913 on: September 26, 2009, 12:37:49 AM »

Oh NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

FCL
~yes, this is like the A case on crack on the set of deliverance But, I will pass our sentiments on also.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: September 26, 2009, 12:38:01 AM »

Yay, a new thread, come on monkeys, I think its getting close to the time that we find out about our precious baby girl..

Hi HH!!!!!!!

I never log in any more but for your avi. I just had to.  That has to be the most original one yet.  Toooooo funny. 

That aside, I thought things were really moving fast with the Haleigh case.  I'm speed reading to the end so I can know if anything elso has come out.  I got the notice of action in the Caylee thread.

I Miss You!

Hugs,
Paula flower
hey Paula, glad you did log in tonight, thanks for the comment about my avi, Brandi deserves the credit though, it was all her great talent that made me what I am today...lol......missed you and hope your good...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: September 26, 2009, 12:39:18 AM »

I wub you, O4Bull, but everytime I see your avi, it's like a cold shower to me. It looks too much like what I see in a "rear" view mirror!   

I'm still catching up, but I'm assuming we still don't know for sure what the content of the letter was, right?

yes to the letter ...
no to the rearview mirror - you know you just like your avi   

You want we should post some cute pics to push it to page 100?  I have a couple nanner type pictures saved on my puter .....     

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: September 26, 2009, 12:39:37 AM »

I absolutely think Misty is responsible via her own hand or something extremely neglectful - I still do not think Ron knew from the get-go but then again if I were him I would have had Misty in a choke hold instead of a warm embrace by now...figuratively speaking  maybe not

Capp-I agree with you but here's what is bothering me(this week, at least)..If Misty didn't answer Ron's phone calls while he was at work, so he asked Tommy to check on her and Tommy pounded on the door, hung out for a half hour and nobody came home and 20 calls went unanswered, he had to have told Ron that.  So I am with you that Ron MUST have known Misty did something to Haleigh.  Do you think the 911 call was staged?

Question?????   I've wondered why TC didn't notice the back door wide open. If he was looking in windows, seems odd that he didn't at least check the side door and if he did, was it open/locked?
If this has already been discussed at length, sorry. (but I still wanna know)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1917 on: September 26, 2009, 12:40:15 AM »

Oh NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

FCL
~yes, this is like the A case on crack on the set of deliverance But, I will pass our sentiments on also.

Wow............ that's a nutshell if I ever heard one!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: September 26, 2009, 12:40:51 AM »

welcome.

I am still hoping she is alive somewhere.

Where, I don't have a clue.

But I think Misty knows much more than she is saying. And I think Ron might know more than he is saying also.

JMO.

I'm still hoping too Brandi.  Have you been able to snag any of those newer pics Haleigh?  Not all I've seen have TN's watermark on them.   Love the ones of her standing in front of the mirror.

I have grabbed every one I see in videos and everywhere.

I loved that one too. Very cute. Haleigh is one very cute kid.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1919 on: September 26, 2009, 12:40:51 AM »

oh now you've done it, those are buns of steel, no thong is strong enough to hold them in.  You're gettin' aunt flo panties, you can't even have the granny panties now. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.