May 14, 2024, 03:46:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 313672 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1860 on: December 16, 2008, 01:22:54 PM »

What do you guys think the judge will do at 2:00?

I so want him to stick to his guns!

My bet is that the defense will get some concessions. They'll ask for videotapes already made and tapes to be done from here on out. Their object is to be able to criticize the methodology of the investigation of the crime scene and the improper handling of evidence. Basically they want anything at all to point to and say transfer happened, yada, yada, yada.

I want them to walk out of court with zip.

I don't think the courts will turn over anything...until the remains are identified, this site and all of it's contents, are none of Baez's business...he jumped the gun once again and I hope Strickland gives him a strong lecture to stop wasting the courts time... JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1861 on: December 16, 2008, 01:22:56 PM »

O/T

HOLLYWOOD, Florida (CNN) -- Police in Hollywood, Florida, said Tuesday that they are closing the investigation into the 1981 abduction and slaying of 6-year-old Adam Walsh.

Adam Walsh 6, disappeared from a mall in August, 1981. His head was found two weeks later, 120 miles away.

The boy's abduction and slaying 27 years ago put missing children on the national agenda.

Police will name deceased drifter Ottis Toole, a convicted pedophile who died in prison in 1996, as the boy's suspected killer, a law enforcement source told CNN.

Toole twice confessed to killing the boy -- and twice recanted his story, saying he made it up. It could not be learned what, if any, new evidence exists.

Hollywood police chief Chad Wagner plans to provide details at an afternoon news conference. He will be joined by the boy's parents, John and Reve Walsh, whose son would now be 33.

Adam disappeared from a Sears store across from the Hollywood police station on July 27, 1981. Two weeks later, his severed head was found in a canal 120 miles away. The boy's body was never recovered, and no one was ever charged in the case.

Walsh turned his grief into action, becoming an early advocate for for missing children and crime victims. Three presidents -- Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton -- have honored John Walsh for his efforts to safeguard children.

Don't Miss
Crime Library" 'My baby is missing!'
His efforts led to the passage of the federal Missing Children's Assistance Act of 1984, which established the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

And, his fierce loathing of fugitives, convicts and predators launched a new career as host of the television show "America's Most Wanted."

Walsh has long believed Toole killed Adam. Toole died in a prison in 1996, while he was serving a life sentence on unrelated charges.

Toole's confessions in the Walsh case were questioned by police, because Toole confessed to other murders that police knew he did not commit.

Although the details of his story changed, Toole did lead police to the Sears store and pointed out the spot where Adam was last seen. He also led police to the canal where the boy's head was found.

But investigators could not find Adam's body where Toole said he left it.

A bloody piece of carpet removed from Toole's car was lost by police many years ago -- before DNA testing became available.

Police believe a 17-year-old security guard asked a handful of rowdy kids who were playing video games in the toy department to leave the store. Investigators believe Adam was grouped in with those kids, who left him alone outside the store. That was the last time he was seen.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: December 16, 2008, 01:22:58 PM »

I think the reason why the presser from the A's this AM admitting that Caylee was dead is so when Baez goes in today the SA can't say...hey even the GP don't think this is their GD

I missed this! Wow! Can someone provide a link?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: December 16, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »

For those that want to listen to CourtTV/TruTV but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.

!~*Mar*~!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: December 16, 2008, 01:23:19 PM »

Here are some things that we on this forum have come up with that might be in the bag and lead back to the Anthony home.

1.  PAVERS -  There are usually some extra ones when a walkway or patio or whatever is made and those might have been stored in the shed.  Perhaps Casey wanted a paver to weight down the bag if she intended to put it in water.

2.  TRASH SUCH AS BILLS, ENVELOPES, ETC. -  In her haste, Casey may have taken a trash bag from a can and in the bottom it may have had torn up bills, messages, notes, envelopes, etc. that she did not notice.

3.  A COMFORTER, TOWEL, ETC. -- Most mothers who kill wrap their dead children in something.  It is a natural instinct, they say, for the parent to want to place the child in something warm and familiar or in water.  Even a cold fish like Casey may have done that.

4.  A CROSS OR BEADS OR TOY --  Likewise, moms who kill often include something symbolic when they dispose of the body. 

5.  A NEWSPAPER OR MAGAZINE OR PHOTOGRAPH --  Something with the Anthony name on it or that clearly shows the Anthonys, such as a picture.  She could have used paper to wrap the body or to provide a cushion to catch any leaks.

6.  CHEMICALS OR POWDERS -- Something that she imagined might lessen the smell that could be traced back to the Anthony shed or cupboard.

7.  PIECES OF CLOTHING --  Though they say nothing is missing in terms of clothing from the house, they could be lying about that.  Clothes probably disintegrate in water and may have been torn off by animals when the waters receded.

If Caylee died in the car, why would Casey go back to the house with the body?  I think she felt safest in that house, less anxious about being discovered in the act of getting rid of the body, more able to find things, etc.  And she probably thought that nobody would ever suspect her parents, and since she was not living at home at the time, maybe she reasoned that nobody would search the house that much.  Finally, I think she knew in her heart of hearts that if she needed protection, her family would give it to her, no matter what she had done.

Thanks for putting this together.  Its a good list.

Please don't forget a picture of the loving MOM and her beautiful daughter.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1865 on: December 16, 2008, 01:23:49 PM »

probably already posted...still reading....

Judge Strickland to hold emergency motion hearing 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 16 Dec 2008, 12:20 PM EST 
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Judge Stan Strickland of the 9th Judicial Circuit Court will hold an emergency motion hearing Tuesday at 2 p.m. at the Orange County courthouse.

The hearing is in reference to motions filed by Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez on Tuesday December 15, 2008.

Judge Strickland will rule on the following: emergency motion to compel photographs, video recordings and schematic drawings taken at the crime scene, continuing request for second autopsy and all related materials, emergency motion to preserve forensic evidence and appoint forensic expert for the court.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8082906&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: December 16, 2008, 01:25:54 PM »

Someone posted it this AM...am trying to find it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: December 16, 2008, 01:26:49 PM »

It's probabaly the only thing that likes me after my last post.

I thought it was interesting...although it is nonsense..not more so than quoting the A's , which brings plenty of BS to this forum as well 

The Anthonys are an integral part of this investigation.  Every religious nut on the internet is not.

There is a reason why religion and politics are not allowed on the Missing Persons' Forum.  It just about always offends someone even though the intent to do so may not be there in the original post.  It will evolve into the naming of a particular group just as this was beginning to do.

And the Mods have repeatedly asked that this not be done.  There is a Political Thread and one can also start one discussing religion, etc. but not in this thread.  It has always been this way.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: December 16, 2008, 01:27:29 PM »

Tru TV said that the hearing is 2PM eastern.

!~*Mar*~!

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1869 on: December 16, 2008, 01:27:58 PM »

just now on Tru Tv, a female reporter who interviewed Cindy Anthony said that Cindy said "They will never find out who the father of Caylee is"
and reported the theories that Lee is a relative
I have heard these theories of course before
but not on tv until now...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1870 on: December 16, 2008, 01:29:20 PM »

JOLFan -- wow. Thanks for posting that.

Their son would be my age. 

I remember you, Caylee.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: December 16, 2008, 01:29:25 PM »

What was the weather like on the days that Casey stole the gas cans? Could she have poured gas on the child to cremate her and it was too wet? Or she changed her mind?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1872 on: December 16, 2008, 01:29:27 PM »

O/T

HOLLYWOOD, Florida (CNN) -- Police in Hollywood, Florida, said Tuesday that they are closing the investigation into the 1981 abduction and slaying of 6-year-old Adam Walsh.

Adam Walsh 6, disappeared from a mall in August, 1981. His head was found two weeks later, 120 miles away.

The boy's abduction and slaying 27 years ago put missing children on the national agenda.

Police will name deceased drifter Ottis Toole, a convicted pedophile who died in prison in 1996, as the boy's suspected killer, a law enforcement source told CNN.

Toole twice confessed to killing the boy -- and twice recanted his story, saying he made it up. It could not be learned what, if any, new evidence exists.

Hollywood police chief Chad Wagner plans to provide details at an afternoon news conference. He will be joined by the boy's parents, John and Reve Walsh, whose son would now be 33.

Adam disappeared from a Sears store across from the Hollywood police station on July 27, 1981. Two weeks later, his severed head was found in a canal 120 miles away. The boy's body was never recovered, and no one was ever charged in the case.

Walsh turned his grief into action, becoming an early advocate for for missing children and crime victims. Three presidents -- Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton -- have honored John Walsh for his efforts to safeguard children.

Don't Miss
Crime Library" 'My baby is missing!'
His efforts led to the passage of the federal Missing Children's Assistance Act of 1984, which established the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

And, his fierce loathing of fugitives, convicts and predators launched a new career as host of the television show "America's Most Wanted."

Walsh has long believed Toole killed Adam. Toole died in a prison in 1996, while he was serving a life sentence on unrelated charges.

Toole's confessions in the Walsh case were questioned by police, because Toole confessed to other murders that police knew he did not commit.

Although the details of his story changed, Toole did lead police to the Sears store and pointed out the spot where Adam was last seen. He also led police to the canal where the boy's head was found.

But investigators could not find Adam's body where Toole said he left it.

A bloody piece of carpet removed from Toole's car was lost by police many years ago -- before DNA testing became available.

Police believe a 17-year-old security guard asked a handful of rowdy kids who were playing video games in the toy department to leave the store. Investigators believe Adam was grouped in with those kids, who left him alone outside the store. That was the last time he was seen.

Adam's story always breaks my heart.  It's horrific what John Walsh and his wife have gone through. 

Lisa
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: December 16, 2008, 01:30:09 PM »

Some interesting things are being said by this reporter on TruTV/Court TV. This journalist that talked to Cindy said that there were things Cindy said that were alarming to her. Cindy said something like "I don't want to lose another one" and then mentioned something about Caylees father. Another interesting thing was something about Casey being molested by her dad and brother. Reporter was like "Why havn't her father and brother been DNA tested?" insuinating that one them could be Caylees father.

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: December 16, 2008, 01:31:03 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,467629,00.html

Child's Bones Could Be Identified Before Christmas in Caylee Anthony Case
Tuesday , December 16, 2008

Identification of bones believed by authorities to be those of missing girl Caylee Anthony could be finished before Christmas.

The county medical examiner has had the child's remains for five days. Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves estimated it would be another three to 10 before investigators could determine whom they belong to.

Evidence still points to little Caylee.

"Based on the fact that we have no other individuals missing in that area that are a child, none of that is lost on the investigation," Nieves told FOXNews.com Tuesday. "But again, we are not going to make any definitive statements to that effect at this time."

A representative for the missing girl's mother Casey Anthony insisted police painted a different picture for the defense team, saying there are several outstanding missing child cases in the Orlando area.

"One of the sheriff's people told him (an on-scene member of the defense) that half a dozen kids are missing," said Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney Jose Baez.

The defense is backing 22-year-old Anthony's claim that her then 2-year-old daughter was kidnapped by a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez, whom police say they can't track down and probably doesn't exist.

An emergency hearing was scheduled Tuesday to continue arguments over whether experts for Anthony can be present at the autopsy if the remains are Caylee's.

Meanwhile, investigators continued to scour the wooded crime scene for more pieces of the puzzle.

Teams from the Orange County Sheriff's Office were still methodically combing the area where the skull and bones turned up, according to Nieves. He characterized the process as similar to an archeological excavation, with the site divided into sections.

"It's the same group that's been out there the last couple days, sifting through the grid pattern they have out there," he said. "(They're working) deliberately, slowly, looking at anything they come across that they should recover and making sure everything is properly labeled."

Investigators found a trail of bones over the weekend near the Anthony home and expanded their search zone as the FBI worked to identify a skull discovered in the same spot last week.

The remains have all turned up less than a half-mile from the home the young child shared with her mother and grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. A lawyer for the couple said the family was preparing for the worst.

"They're devastated," Brad Conway told MyFOXOrlando.com. "They're trying to deal with this the best they can. They're realistic about the probability that it's Caylee, but they pray it's not."

The Anthonys returned to their home and through their lawyer asked for privacy Monday until the medical examiner is able to identify the remains.

Conway told the station that investigators searching the Anthonys' home in the wake of the skull discovery "tore it apart."

Police would not disclose what, if any, other pieces of evidence were found during their searches.

Caylee was last seen June 16, less than two months before she turned 3. Casey Anthony waited a month to report her daughter missing. She maintains she dropped her little girl off with Gonzalez and another woman in an apartment complex parking lot and saw them drive away together.

Detectives call her story "fiction" and say she has persisted in lying to them about nearly everything having to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Anthony was charged in her daughter's murder on Oct. 14 and is behind bars. The discovery of the skull is the first potential major break in the case in months.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1875 on: December 16, 2008, 01:31:15 PM »

just now on Tru Tv, a female reporter who interviewed Cindy Anthony said that Cindy said "They will never find out who the father of Caylee is"
How typical of Cindy, Caylee had a right to know who her father was, at least to me that seems so selfish. It will come out in the trial, I have a feeling.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1876 on: December 16, 2008, 01:31:49 PM »

IF it isn't Lee, then Cindy is a heartless, spiteful bitch!  Caylee (if she had lived) deserved to know her father.  And if her father is still living he deserves to know that she was his daughter!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1877 on: December 16, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »

Some interesting things are being said by this reporter on TruTV/Court TV. This journalist that talked to Cindy said that there were things Cindy said that were alarming to her. Cindy said something like "I don't want to lose another one" and then mentioned something about Caylees father. Another interesting thing was something about Casey being molested by her dad and brother. Reporter was like "Why havn't her father and brother been DNA tested?" insuinating that one them could be Caylees father.

When did she interview Cindy and are they showing actual clips or just reporter saying what Cindy said? 

I remember you, Caylee.
open-mind
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1878 on: December 16, 2008, 01:33:09 PM »

It's probabaly the only thing that likes me after my last post.

I thought it was interesting...although it is nonsense..not more so than quoting the A's , which brings plenty of BS to this forum as well 

i agree, no harm done...some just needs to chill..you done no harm casuallycool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: December 16, 2008, 01:33:21 PM »

How typical of Cindy, Caylee had a right to know who her father was, at least to me that seems so selfish. It will come out in the trial, I have a feeling.
And the prosecutor has this one in his back pocket to play at the opportune time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.