May 21, 2024, 06:44:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 131062 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 07, 2006, 09:05:19 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: September 07, 2006, 09:11:12 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: September 07, 2006, 09:18:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Goodmorning All - pretend you don't see me, I'm only here for a few more minutes before I need to get ready for work.

This was posted at the RU site this morning:

GMA....9/7

Larry Garrison was on talking about the case in Aruba...also plugging his book.....he said, right now that someone has come forward in this case, and is telling everything they know. He of course wouldn't elaborate.

Very interesting Klaas.  I wonder if this person recently moved to the United States.

By the way I'm not really talking to you because I don't see you Laughing   Enjoy your day.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: September 07, 2006, 09:18:46 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Good morning everyone!

Good Morning Jacq!  

And Good Morning to all you other monkeys!!!  Hi Peaches - hope your tooth is okay?!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: September 07, 2006, 09:19:18 AM »

Goodmorning All - pretend you don't see me, I'm only here for a few more minutes before I need to get ready for work.

GMA....9/7

Larry Garrison was on talking about the case in Aruba...also plugging his book.....he said, right now that someone has come forward in this case, and is telling everything they know. He of course wouldn't elaborate.

Yes, I saw that.  He also said it was someone involved in the case and it was going to take a while to get the whole story out.

Morning Monks!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: September 07, 2006, 09:20:44 AM »

Quote from: "San"

GMA....9/7

Very interesting Klaas.  I wonder if this person recently moved to the United States.

By the way I'm not really talking to you because I don't see you Laughing   Enjoy your day.

It is interesting!  I hope it is true.  San - you bring up a good point... One has to wonder.

Klaas= Cool

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: September 07, 2006, 09:21:51 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
FYI - Red set up the interview, lol  Laughing  He just didn't get a chance to post it in the forum yet.

Thanks, Red!!!

Does your side of the bed ever get a chance to be warm??? Very Happy

For about 2 hours a night.... Laughing   Red does not sleep... ever.

Good morning Monkeys

I believe it, Mrs. Red.  

By looking at your avatar, you would think he would want to visit more often.  That is a stunning dress you have on!   Wink

I believe in miracles!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #727 on: September 07, 2006, 09:22:23 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Good morning everyone!

Good Morning Jacq!  

And Good Morning to all you other monkeys!!!  Hi Peaches - hope your tooth is okay?!

Bless your heart for remembering!  

I have to run get labwork done this afternoon and then it's off to the oral surgeon for a consult.  I see wisdom tooth extraction in my future.  It sucks.  Right now my left jaw is throbbing and Lortab are seeming pretty ineffective.  WOOHOO!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: September 07, 2006, 09:23:49 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning everyone!

Good Morning Jacq!  

I have to run get labwork done this afternoon and then it's off to the oral surgeon for a consult.  I see wisdom tooth extraction in my future.  It sucks.  Right now my left jaw is throbbing and Lortab are seeming pretty ineffective.  WOOHOO!

Peaches, I am so sorry to hear this!  I am sending positive pain healing thoughts your way.   Crying or Very sad

I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: September 07, 2006, 09:24:39 AM »

FYI - Red set up the interview, lol  Laughing  He just didn't get a chance to post it in the forum yet.

Thanks, Red!!!

Good morning Monkeys

I believe it, Mrs. Red.  

By looking at your avatar, you would think he would want to visit more often.  That is a stunning dress you have on!   Wink

i did say sleep... Laughing  Embarassed  Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: September 07, 2006, 09:28:11 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

I believe it, Mrs. Red.  

i did say sleep... Laughing  Embarassed  Wink

What was I thinking?  I would make a horrible dectective.   Embarassed  Very Happy

I believe in miracles!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: September 07, 2006, 09:34:12 AM »

Judson hears Twitty's story of faith journey
Thursday, September 07, 2006
After several days of no food or sleep in Aruba in June 2005, Beth Holloway Twitty mother of missing Mountain Brook-teen Natalee Holloway hailed a cab and said, "Just take me to a church."

The driver stopped about a mile from a church on a hill at the first of several white crosses leading up to the church.

Twitty got out and dropped to her knees in the gravel before the cross, begging for her daughter's life or an answer for the pain. She did this at each cross and finally at the sixth got her answer, she said.

"It was a complete and overwhelming peace. I knew wherever Natalee was, God had her wrapped in His arms."

At Judson College's first chapel service of the year Aug. 30, Twitty shared the story of how her faith has brought her comfort during the painful experience of her daughter's disappearance during a senior trip to the island last year.

It was a year ago that Natalee should have been starting school like the Judson students, Twitty said, so it was special for her to get to speak.

"And it's meaningful for the young women at Judson to hear Beth Holloway Twitty's story of the peace that's found in God in the midst of pain," said Judson President David Potts. (TAB)

Print This E-mail This

MORE NEWS

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #732 on: September 07, 2006, 09:37:41 AM »

Thank you Bearly.  

I hate dental pain.  There is so little one can do about it and it has a tendency at least with me to radiate like a sinus infection.  I am not a happy camper but I'll survive.

Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 07, 2006, 09:44:44 AM »

Thank you Bearly.  

I hate dental pain.  There is so little one can do about it and it has a tendency at least with me to radiate like a sinus infection.  I am not a happy camper but I'll survive.

O/T

So sorry about your tooth, Peaches. Sad

I had dinner at Big River last night. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: September 07, 2006, 09:44:53 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Good Morning Jacq!  

Dang it!  Prayers coming your way... That can be so painful - I am hoping you will find some relief.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 07, 2006, 09:45:02 AM »

Quote from: "San"

GMA....9/7

There are quite a few people that have moved to the US... hmmmmm.... Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 07, 2006, 09:45:50 AM »

Thank you Bearly.  

If it is an extraction, that sometimes is better than a root canal, unless it's impacted.

In any event, FEEL BETTER SOON!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: September 07, 2006, 09:47:48 AM »

Thank you Bearly.  

If it is an extraction, that sometimes is better than a root canal, unless it's impacted.

In any event, FEEL BETTER SOON!

Yes... my stomach hurts just hearing about that... BE WELL SOON!!!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 07, 2006, 09:52:08 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Dana Pretzer - C Band Talk Radio - Fri. 09/08/06
September 6th, 2006

Dana’s guest this Friday night will be Dave Holloway

Time: 9:00 pm Eastern

Phone 1-780-699-0518

C Band Talk Radio with Dana Pretzer

Click Here to Listen on the Net

Blogs for Natalee does not allow comments on the front page of the website. However, you may comment on this article or any subject related to the Natalee Holloway case at our forum: http://www.blogsfornatalee.com/forum
I went to Dana's page and it is not there. I go over to BFN to check stuff like this out.

I agree with Kat_Gram -- RED, YOU ROCK!

And thanks for sharing that Klaas -- at least we know it is the truth and it will really be Dave.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #739 on: September 07, 2006, 09:55:25 AM »

BT, did you have their wonderful meatloaf in my honor?

Just kidding!  I know whatever you had, it was fabulous.  I always go there when I'm in Chattanooga.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.