May 26, 2024, 03:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 245790 times)
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: August 06, 2010, 12:50:17 AM »

DD ~
That message does seem to be saying quite a bit... perhaps much more than at first glance.  What do you make of it? 

yes it does, I wondered if YOU would notice it too.... I have noticed a few things about it... one thing I notice right off is no one is trying to disguise their handwriting unless they are a master forger... to be that consistant within the writing they either are writing normally or they are a master forger.. no one can be that consistant using fake handwriting unless they have had years of practice....

I see a lot of things going on in this note besides just what it "says"... I just now started looking at the note, but I see things in there that normal pranksters would not be using.. there are symbols in there and drawings, and of course keep words within a cryptic message...

I know, I know, I am weird about these things, but I've seen enough of this stuff that I am seeing enough in this one to make me pay attention... if this is just some "prank" I'll be surprised, and if it is, then I would think whoever is doing it is aware of things most people aren't.

I'm comparing this notes with others i have and seeing if there are any matching patterns... I see some very familiar things in this note... I see symbols, drawings, directions to a location. I'll post more in a bit
Have not caught up yet, but soooo thankful you two caught that as well. I just saw it on another site and immediately said "I bet Wyks and DD see this" Course, ya didn't let me down Smile

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: August 06, 2010, 12:50:18 AM »

Brandi thankyou my little guy is warding off all the bad spirits now, and winking at them as they head out...LOL
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: August 06, 2010, 12:52:58 AM »

Finding out that TH felt the need to have a phone that was untraceable REALLY took me off the fence. Name one GOOD reason why you would do this? This just reeks with GUILT.

the other side of the fence, is im not guilty, and i dont want to talk so stay the----
out of my life, but not saying anything makes you look bad too
yep im still siting on the fence wondering about TH and the LE, sure hope LE has
more than we do, the time frame, and a helper/s, just dont add up to me
that implies a cold blooded premeditated murderer, without an apparent motive

I think the other logical reason here is that she needed a phone because her soon to be ex had cut her phone off, would seem to me to be imperative she get a replacement as soon as possible.
Okay I will buy that one, most likely her source on money was cut off as well or frozen.  BUT then why did she need two?  That is what floored me was the revelation today she had been given two.

i missed that she had 2, wonder who has the other phone

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: August 06, 2010, 12:53:15 AM »

Hi,  In this last article linked above http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/witnesses_continue_to_be_calle/4053/comments-newest.html I thought it interesting to read two new things..  I don't know if they are true:

*  Terri used the white truck on June 3rd as well as the 4th.
*  She and Kaine had a fight on the evening of the 3rd so she didn't get his project up to the school.  She took it up there in the morning of June 4th.  IMO
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 12:56:44 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: August 06, 2010, 12:54:54 AM »

Sebastian - I'm just glad you captured it before it disappeared! 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: August 06, 2010, 12:55:37 AM »

Finding out that TH felt the need to have a phone that was untraceable REALLY took me off the fence. Name one GOOD reason why you would do this? This just reeks with GUILT.

the other side of the fence, is im not guilty, and i dont want to talk so stay the----
out of my life, but not saying anything makes you look bad too
yep im still siting on the fence wondering about TH and the LE, sure hope LE has
more than we do, the time frame, and a helper/s, just dont add up to me
that implies a cold blooded premeditated murderer, without an apparent motive

I think the other logical reason here is that she needed a phone because her soon to be ex had cut her phone off, would seem to me to be imperative she get a replacement as soon as possible.
Okay I will buy that one, most likely her source on money was cut off as well or frozen.  BUT then why did she need two?  That is what floored me was the revelation today she had been given two.

i missed that she had 2, wonder who has the other phone
http://www.kgw.com/news/Sources-2-friends-gave-Terri-Horman-cell-phones-100052359.html
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: August 06, 2010, 12:56:10 AM »

Did anyone see Desiree actually sign on and post on the Terri Horman support page, or is this just more games?

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(EL)Welcome Desiree! God bless you and Kyron and his entire extended family who are all suffering through this long ordeal.2 hours ago · View Feedback (13)Hide Feedback (13)6 people like this.
Christopher Mendoza Wow that is awesome the desiree is here to support terri ,than you desiree.
about an hour ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) I think I speak for all of us when I say that we offer our deepest sympathies and your son home with Godspeed.
about an hour ago · Jennifer Jones What?
59 minutes ago · Jennifer Jones Did I miss something?
59 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎[LH] Oh dear. This is going to be interesting!
58 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Jennifer, can you email me please? s.terrihorman@yahoo.com
I'm afraid you missed a lot.
52 minutes ago · Rodger Ramjet Wait! What happened? Did Desiree post here? Why can't I see it? What did she say? That poor woman. I feel so sorry for her. That little boy needs to come home.
14 minutes ago ·
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: August 06, 2010, 12:57:40 AM »

DD ~
That message does seem to be saying quite a bit... perhaps much more than at first glance.  What do you make of it? 

yes it does, I wondered if YOU would notice it too.... I have noticed a few things about it... one thing I notice right off is no one is trying to disguise their handwriting unless they are a master forger... to be that consistant within the writing they either are writing normally or they are a master forger.. no one can be that consistant using fake handwriting unless they have had years of practice....

I see a lot of things going on in this note besides just what it "says"... I just now started looking at the note, but I see things in there that normal pranksters would not be using.. there are symbols in there and drawings, and of course keep words within a cryptic message...

I know, I know, I am weird about these things, but I've seen enough of this stuff that I am seeing enough in this one to make me pay attention... if this is just some "prank" I'll be surprised, and if it is, then I would think whoever is doing it is aware of things most people aren't.

I'm comparing this notes with others i have and seeing if there are any matching patterns... I see some very familiar things in this note... I see symbols, drawings, directions to a location. I'll post more in a bit
Have not caught up yet, but soooo thankful you two caught that as well. I just saw it on another site and immediately said "I bet Wyks and DD see this" Course, ya didn't let me down Smile

right i was thing maybe they had already left a note, the F in safe stands out
then he/she could have taken any previous notes, they had left, could be why the
banner an ballons ect, was tore away

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: August 06, 2010, 12:57:48 AM »

Hi,  In this last article linked above http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/witnesses_continue_to_be_calle/4053/comments-newest.html I thought it interesting to read two new things..  I don't know if they are true:

*  She and Kaine had a fight on the evening of the 3rd so she didn't get his project up to the school.  She took it up there in the morning of June 4th.  IMO

Thanks!  That is interesting if true.  I do think Kaine verified that Terri used the truck on the 3rd.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: August 06, 2010, 12:58:16 AM »

I didn't know that either but can't get to your link blank page at oregon do you know where the actual comment or article was? TY...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: August 06, 2010, 01:01:30 AM »

Did anyone see Desiree actually sign on and post on the Terri Horman support page, or is this just more games?

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(EL)Welcome Desiree! God bless you and Kyron and his entire extended family who are all suffering through this long ordeal.2 hours ago · View Feedback (13)Hide Feedback (13)6 people like this.
Christopher Mendoza Wow that is awesome the desiree is here to support terri ,than you desiree.
about an hour ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) I think I speak for all of us when I say that we offer our deepest sympathies and your son home with Godspeed.
59 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎[LH] Oh dear. This is going to be interesting!
58 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Jennifer, can you email me please? s.terrihorman@yahoo.com
52 minutes ago · Rodger Ramjet Wait! What happened? Did Desiree post here? Why can't I see it? What did she say? That poor woman. I feel so sorry for her. That little boy needs to come home.
14 minutes ago ·

I'm calling BS on this.  No way would Desiree join this group:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=wall&ref=ts

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: August 06, 2010, 01:03:50 AM »

Yes, but I am wondering if she came on long enough to give them a piece of her mind?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: August 06, 2010, 01:07:57 AM »

Yes, but I am wondering if she came on long enough to give them a piece of her mind?

Yes, possibly 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #773 on: August 06, 2010, 01:07:59 AM »

it was something to the affect...

about someone wanting someone to call them, and they said who are you  and they answered IMUR venus and something about the "d list"  and the other person said Gotcha

From the Urban Dictionary:

Venus:

1. A super sexy Roman goddess who became just a little bit slutty and a little bit arrogant. She was gorgeous and eternally youthful, with beautiful reddish-blonde hair and perfect complexion. She is the goddess of love, beauty and everything sexual. In other words, she was perfect. 100% utterly perfect.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: August 06, 2010, 01:19:34 AM »

14 minutes ago ·

I'm calling BS on this.  No way would Desiree join this group:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=wall&ref=ts

I don't know but let me check with a couple of folks that moniter them pretty well, they make sick.  This isn't some game, I have no words i really don't....Be back.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: August 06, 2010, 01:33:06 AM »

when was that posted?  the desiree posts? 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: August 06, 2010, 01:34:02 AM »

I'm falling asleep and need to go to bed, but now I have to stay up and see about this desiree post thing...and especially was is replied by certain someone.

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: August 06, 2010, 01:35:11 AM »

Just tonight
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: August 06, 2010, 01:35:52 AM »

Just tonight

I'm going to email you klaas

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: August 06, 2010, 01:36:12 AM »

I'm falling asleep and need to go to bed, but now I have to stay up and see about this desiree post thing...and especially was is replied by certain someone.
Posted tonight and that's why I took a screen cap to get all the comments that haven't been deleted. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.