May 14, 2024, 12:35:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 254341 times)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #820 on: January 08, 2009, 11:50:41 PM »

Well ya'll, I've waited Alllll week for an arrest and nothing yet. I won't be in tomorrow, so if anythng happens please have Klaas phone me. I hope that something does happen.

Hey, did anyone see my new Mardi Gras avi that CBB made for me? Monkeys are invited to Mardi Gras in my city.

Cajun Miracle
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: January 08, 2009, 11:51:01 PM »

Brinkman took a glass of wine with him in a bus after a meeting
And now they give him the name "Kruimeltje dief " (Handyvac)
That means a very small thief.

Maybe he took it to send Joran as a belated Christmas gift...
It may come in handy for Joran if he is angered...
Toss it into the interviewers eyes when cornered...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #822 on: January 08, 2009, 11:52:51 PM »

I saw some of Greta tonight but nothing about Aruba...Did anyone else catch the whole show...was there anything about the case? TIA   

I had it on but was very distracted!   
Yep....Me Too! 
No coverage, majority was Caylee, and Travolta family...

Thanks bc73! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #823 on: January 08, 2009, 11:53:01 PM »

I don't know about Anyone else but I sure could use a Pep Talk from Red and His Magic 8 Ball.... 

I didn't see him online tonight, he's been very busy.  When I do I'll let him know we could use some encouragement.  I really thought we'd hear more from JQK this week.
Thank You! Yes....Anything rather than silence...Word from JQK would be good! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 08, 2009, 11:53:26 PM »

I have never told a lie to anybody including Dave Holloway on any forum or chat or about Natalee Holloway in any context, ever.

I have never reported anybody from any forum to any authorities including the FBI and am outraged that someone is saying that I have with absolutely no proof because none could exist since it didn't happen.

Anyone who says otherwise is a bold-faced liar and very likely as big of a nutcase as *******.  Talk about unwarranted attacks, you will note I had not made one single post to Hotshot prior to this slanderous attack.  We are all entitled to our opinions but are not entitled to post lies about others who are posting here which is exactly what just happened to me.

Again!

If I had lied to Dave, he is in an excellent position to find out and know that.  I didn't and he knows I didn't.

And yes, I do think these kinds of lying attacks should be censored.  It is not very pleasant to be the target of them simply because I don't share their OPINIONS as to who is and is not involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: January 08, 2009, 11:55:20 PM »

Well ya'll, I've waited Alllll week for an arrest and nothing yet. I won't be in tomorrow, so if anythng happens please have Klaas phone me. I hope that something does happen.

Hey, did anyone see my new Mardi Gras avi that CBB made for me? Monkeys are invited to Mardi Gras in my city.

Cajun Miracle

You look like a King Cake.   
Wish I had a King Cake right now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: January 08, 2009, 11:55:44 PM »

I don't know about Anyone else but I sure could use a Pep Talk from Red and His Magic 8 Ball.... 

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: January 08, 2009, 11:56:27 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Your Mardi Gras attire is beautiful!!!!!  I hope you have a great time!  Thanks for the invite! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: January 08, 2009, 11:56:52 PM »

Well, I thought Hero might be collecting a set for himself but think you may be right that it was for Joran's wine tossing events. 

Or maybe Hero can think of a couple of people he might want to toss some wine at himself.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: January 08, 2009, 11:57:09 PM »

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: January 08, 2009, 11:57:45 PM »

OMG...Thank You Sleuth.....I'm definitely feeling better now..... 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: January 08, 2009, 11:58:35 PM »

I have never told a lie to anybody including Dave Holloway on any forum or chat or about Natalee Holloway in any context, ever.

I have never reported anybody from any forum to any authorities including the FBI and am outraged that someone is saying that I have with absolutely no proof because none could exist since it didn't happen.

Anyone who says otherwise is a bold-faced liar and very likely as big of a nutcase as *******.  Talk about unwarranted attacks, you will note I had not made one single post to Hotshot prior to this slanderous attack.  We are all entitled to our opinions but are not entitled to post lies about others who are posting here which is exactly what just happened to me.

Again!

If I had lied to Dave, he is in an excellent position to find out and know that.  I didn't and he knows I didn't.

And yes, I do think these kinds of lying attacks should be censored.  It is not very pleasant to be the target of them simply because I don't share their OPINIONS as to who is and is not involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

I agree with you Anna.Give us Dumb Monkey's some credit with our ability to evaluate another posters motives.Not that it helps but you're a very fine Monkey!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: January 08, 2009, 11:59:13 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Oh, my!  That list of people Klaas is going to have to call tomorrow when the arrest is made keeps growing!  Hope she has all these numbers on speed dial, lol, because it's THE DAY, right?  There has to be the big arrest tomorrow for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: January 08, 2009, 11:59:46 PM »

Again!

Anna
I believe you.
Also, you cannot reason with unreasonable people.
I believe some of these people truly are unstable. Although it's hard, try to ignore them. No one in their right mind believes any of their crap.

How you became a target is beyond me, but then, I guess one would have to wade through the tangled mess of their brains to understand. Not worth the effort, imo.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: January 09, 2009, 12:00:17 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: January 09, 2009, 12:01:17 AM »

Cajun Miracle
I Love Your Avi ...I've never been to Mardi Gras but I would love to go......Hmmm I will talk to My Hubby about it.....Thank You for the invitation! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: January 09, 2009, 12:01:19 AM »

Janet

Goodnight Janet.Another post taking us back to why we're here would be Frogtastic!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: January 09, 2009, 12:02:32 AM »

Janet

Goodnight Janet!  Hugs for the hot dancing machine grandma!!!!!!

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: January 09, 2009, 12:02:46 AM »

Cajun Miracle

You look like a King Cake.   
Wish I had a King Cake right now.

Thanks Magnolia. I plan to buy one tomorrow, stuffed with something goood. Want some?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: January 09, 2009, 12:04:14 AM »

Well, the "major arrest" ain't gonna happen in Aruba this week! Any possibilities it might be in the Netherlands?? (w/o Aruba's input)?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.