May 13, 2024, 10:09:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 493638 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: August 06, 2008, 10:44:23 AM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you not have a shovel that she could have used?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, we do have a shovel she could have used. But if she was here and we weren't home -- George and I made a decision when we started locking the sheds this year because last year, Caylee wasn't able to do some of the things she can do this year. So we made a conscious effort to lock the sheds. We have three sheds.

Now, we are getting somewhere.

Yep. She's stolen gas before as well as money. Have to keep everything locked up when that wonderful "MOTHER" is around.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: August 06, 2008, 10:46:40 AM »

If her family is so sure Casey is innocent why haven't they gotten her out on bond?  Their house could be used for collateral?  If I thought my child was innocent and I needed her help to find my granddaughter I would move heaven and earth to get her out of jail.  Once she was proven innocent I would not have to worry about that bond then. 

OK, I am being weird here, but I swear nothing they have done makes any sense if you truly believe Caylee has been taken by a nanny.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #642 on: August 06, 2008, 10:50:05 AM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you not have a shovel that she could have used?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, we do have a shovel she could have used. But if she was here and we weren't home -- George and I made a decision when we started locking the sheds this year because last year, Caylee wasn't able to do some of the things she can do this year. So we made a conscious effort to lock the sheds. We have three sheds.

Now, we are getting somewhere.

Yep. She's stolen gas before as well as money. Have to keep everything locked up when that wonderful "MOTHER" is around.

I wonder how many times George has reported it before? Like maybe...

before they started keeping it all under lock and key, due to the evil

Caylee, of course.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: August 06, 2008, 10:53:24 AM »

GRANDPARENTS SAY THEY RECEIVED THREATS

Caylee Anthony’s grandparents said they have received several threats at home in the form of letters, phone calls and e-mails. Cindy Anthony said one extortion letter was even forwarded to investigators.

While Casey Anthony sits behind bars, her mother Cindy said at least her daughter is safe.

"I can't protect her in my house," said Cindy.

After three weeks in the national spotlight, the Anthony's say they feel like targets.

"Threatening letters, threatening phone calls, threatening e-mails and we got an extortion letter yesterday that was forwarded to the police," Cindy said.

A spokesperson for the Orange County Sheriff's Office said investigators know nothing of an extortion letter and are not actively investigating any threats to the Anthony family’s safety. Cindy claims the threats are real and it goes beyond complete strangers. She accuses old friends of turning on the family.

"People can hate me. They can continue to send me hate mail, but you never know. I'm 50 years old and I never imagined I'd be walking and living this nightmare,” she said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: August 06, 2008, 10:54:03 AM »

OMG!! Holy Cow!

<snip>

Casey Anthony maintains the last time she saw her daughter was the day she dropped her off with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orlando.

According to the original arrest report from July 15, someone by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez looked at an apartment on April 17, 2008.

Local 6 has confirmed with apartment managers that the incident didn't happen in April but on June 17.

The date is important because Caylee was last seen two days before on June 15, Local 6's Lauren Rowe said.

Sawgrass managers said on June 17, someone came to inquire about an apartment.

Investigators said the person filled-out a guest card using the name Zenaida Gonzalez and the person who wrote it had sloppy handwriting.

Someone misread the date when filing out an original arrest record, Local 6 reported.

Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.

http://www.local6.com/news/17108143/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: August 06, 2008, 10:57:11 AM »

Casey told her friends she was looking for an apartment. Casey posed as Zeneida!!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: August 06, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »

SHE (Casey) HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE ME BE SUSPICIOUS. -Cindy Anthony

8/6

New Video

http://www.wftv.com/video/17109301/index.html

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #647 on: August 06, 2008, 11:03:28 AM »

If I send Greta a purdy little dress to wear in her next

interview... do you think she'll put it on?

LOLOLOL...maybe if it's a long sleeved dress.....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: August 06, 2008, 11:03:55 AM »

Investigators said the person filled-out a guest card using the name Zenaida Gonzalez and the person who wrote it had sloppy handwriting.

Maybe that is why they would love to see little Miss Dangerous write a

letter to somebody soon?

------------------
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: August 06, 2008, 11:04:56 AM »

Casey told her friends she was looking for an apartment. Casey posed as Zeneida!!!!
Yeppers...looks like it - already setting up her alibi!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: August 06, 2008, 11:06:14 AM »

letter to somebody soon?

Exactly!! And that's why the "letter" was never written! LE took the card with the handwriting on it.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: August 06, 2008, 11:07:04 AM »

Casey is going down!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #652 on: August 06, 2008, 11:07:56 AM »

LYING IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. -Cindy Anthony

( On the Record / FOX 8-5-2008 )
I think there must be some kinda Mom club out there that I don't know the rules of.But one rule must be:
All big people lie and Mom's of big people must lie to cover thier lying big people.
Membership includes Jackie Peterson,Kalpoe Mom,van der sloot Mom and Cindy.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: August 06, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »

We are worried about all the hands that would touch the letter

before it gets to who it is supposed to go to. We KNOW HOW

THOSE THINGS WORK.

paraphrased

8/5

-Lee Anthony

(on video)

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: August 06, 2008, 11:10:22 AM »

Something happened to Caylee between June 16th when George saw her leaving with Casey and June 17th.  Unless George is lying, find Caylee's backpack.  Get the apartment people to give LE a sketch of Zenaida.  How much like Casey does Zenaida look?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: August 06, 2008, 11:10:42 AM »

Those sick, sick bastards.

------------------
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: August 06, 2008, 11:11:19 AM »

letter to somebody soon?
Good point.
Yes, sloppy handwriting as in disguised handwriting.
Seems she was used to forging other's cheques.
Me thinks she is a little too smart for her britches!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: August 06, 2008, 11:12:27 AM »

Yeppers...looks like it - already setting up her alibi!

NOW THIS MAKES SENSE

Casey has moved out of her parents home (still don't know what precipitated that) and is looking for a place to live. She stole a reported 45K on her mother's credit cards (allegedly) and is trying to find a place using an alias. Not to mention the stolen car.

This makes sense.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: August 06, 2008, 11:13:39 AM »

If I send Greta a purdy little dress to wear in her next

interview... do you think she'll put it on?

LOLOLOL...maybe if it's a long sleeved dress.....

Greta turns me on.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: August 06, 2008, 11:15:20 AM »

letter to somebody soon?

excellent point and obviously a main reason why Baez doesn't want her writing anything down.

great observation Carpe.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.