May 22, 2024, 12:09:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 113653 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: January 29, 2007, 12:19:22 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Now that I have your attention, did anyone see the thread i started in the missing persons section about Taiza Thomsen. She is a former Miss Brazil. She is possibly a victim of Human Trafficking. Her parents are very concerned, the last time they had contact with her was 6 months ago. A friend of hers spoke with her 3 months ago, she was in London. She was going to do some modeling, but mentioned being threatened.........I would think her parents would have had some word over the holidays if all was well.

Yep, I saw it  Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: January 29, 2007, 12:23:28 AM »

Now that I have your attention, did anyone see the thread i started in the missing persons section about Taiza Thomsen. She is a former Miss Brazil. She is possibly a victim of Human Trafficking. Her parents are very concerned, the last time they had contact with her was 6 months ago. A friend of hers spoke with her 3 months ago, she was in London. She was going to do some modeling, but mentioned being threatened.........I would think her parents would have had some word over the holidays if all was well.

BB  You would have got all the blokes attention at least  Laughing
Wasn't she the girl that they said was going to Poland to get married too?  All very strange with so many different stories.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: January 29, 2007, 12:25:24 AM »

Shower time, be back in a bit  Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: January 29, 2007, 12:27:52 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yep, I saw it  Wink

Yep, I saw it also. Thank you.   Thanks also to Red for the link to the missingexploited article..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: January 29, 2007, 12:28:31 AM »

I hope she didn't fall for one of those Saudi Arabian Modeling scheme.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: January 29, 2007, 12:29:58 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Wasn't she the girl that they said was going to Poland to get married too?  All very strange with so many different stories.

None of the articles that I read mentioned anything at all about Poland. It's possible but, I didn't read anything that mentioned it.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: January 29, 2007, 12:34:46 AM »

None of the articles that I read mentioned anything at all about Poland. It's possible but, I didn't read anything that mentioned it.

Maybe I have confused two stories.  I have to log out now but will search for this later and let you know.  May be tomorrow but I will get there.   Nite Monkeys

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: January 29, 2007, 12:36:00 AM »

You have to check your source on this one, but basically what they're saying is true.........Nite Monkeys

++++++++++++++++++++++

It is quite well known within the international slave trade that Saudi princes are high end buyers. There are few countries that do not have procurers working with the international child sex industry. Saudi Princes contract out "special order" requests in various cities with their local procurers from the barrios of Brazil, London's Leichester Square, Paris's Place de Pompidou. Due to the recent lax border regulations in Scandinavia, the princes now get their fair haired children from immigrant procurers. In the United States shopping malls, amusement parks and video parlors are prowled by procurers. The Princes not only do not like dealing with the seemlier elements of the international child sex industry such as the street procurers but see the danger of the media picking their activities up, hence their own modeling agencies. Lately, Saudi princes have begun moving into the modeling agency business to recruit male and female models for some shoot in a distant land never to be heard of again.

http://www.mulenews.com/main.asp?SectionID=7&SubSectionID=7&ArticleID=333&TM=5249.414

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: January 29, 2007, 12:40:59 AM »

I had to sign back in to tell Tib you were right. I made one last check of the AP and found > 80 articles already !  4 hours ago there were less than a dozen but did find this........so who knows what's up..

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The friend, who was not identified, said Thomsen was planning to marry a Polish man she met in England. The friend also said Thomsen was not talking to her parents because she had fought with them, RBS reported.

Nite

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 29, 2007, 12:43:47 AM »

I had to sign back in to tell Tib you were right. I made one last check of the AP and found > 80 articles already !  4 hours ago there were less than a dozen but did find this........so who knows what's up..

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The friend, who was not identified, said Thomsen was planning to marry a Polish man she met in England. The friend also said Thomsen was not talking to her parents because she had fought with them, RBS reported.

Nite

Nite BB
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: January 29, 2007, 12:48:27 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Night monkeys.I like what mrs red put up.lot sickos out here.cat

I agree. I don't care how small in stature that guy is.....his face is NOT that of a 12 year old, or 13 or 15 or18 year old. He would have been the only kid in class to grow a five-o'clock shadow.  Twisted Evil

yea, but school gets out around 3.   Shocked  Laughing Sorry, not a funny topic.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: January 29, 2007, 12:54:50 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST - AND NEW VIDEO WE ARE TESTING FOR SM RADIO:

Neil Rodreick, a 29 year old Sex offender poses as a 12 year-old seventh grader named ‘Casy Price

http://tinyurl.com/32yw82

I got this:  

Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to. Sad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: January 29, 2007, 12:57:27 AM »

Evening folks!  I've had a doozy of a day and night.  I'm just stopping in to say hello & goodnight.  Pleasant dreams to all except J2KP.  May Natalee haunt their dreams forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: January 29, 2007, 01:00:11 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST - AND NEW VIDEO WE ARE TESTING FOR SM RADIO:

Neil Rodreick, a 29 year old Sex offender poses as a 12 year-old seventh grader named ‘Casy Price

http://tinyurl.com/32yw82

I got this:  

Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to. Sad

That's because I screwed up the TINY URL.  Just to to the front page of SM and click on the video:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: January 29, 2007, 01:18:53 AM »

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Nite

BB I signed just to let you know I was half right   Laughing  Laughing  I skimmed through the post and assumed she was going to Poland.  I read the details under the Aruba/Kalpoes $10million item Post No 82 by Richard where he quoted www.usatoday.com etc.  

Off on my broomstick again .... Razz

jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: January 29, 2007, 01:26:29 AM »

O/T :
A new book just published by Hachette Livre titled "Moths that Drink Elephant Tears" by Matt Walker has some interesting facts about animal life.  One is that some monkeys like a drink or three.  Given the choice whether or not to have an alcoholic beverage about 1 in 20 vervet monkeys become instant binge drinkers gulping down so much booze they eventually pass out.  A mere one in seven monkeys prefer not to drink alcohol.

Also noted was that rats can tell the difference between Dutch and Japanese.

Need I say more?

Rats can probably smell a Sloot a mile away  Wink

Evening Monkeys.  Still trying to catch up.  Klaas - they both have the same smell.  Sloots & rats.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: January 29, 2007, 01:42:50 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas, Red, Dana

Very good...an A in my book anyday!

Thanks Lala's

Beautifully done!  The story is just too strange though.  I agree with Dana - the admissions administrators left their brains somewhere else.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: January 29, 2007, 01:51:38 AM »

Quote from: "jobie"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas, Red, Dana

Very good...an A in my book anyday!

Thanks Lala's

Beautifully done!  The story is just too strange though.  I agree with Dana - the admissions administrators left their brains somewhere else.

Nite everyone.  Keep warm.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: January 29, 2007, 08:11:39 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: January 29, 2007, 08:18:11 AM »

From Solo di Pueblo -  January 26, 2007 - Page 6

Turista a duna keho di ladronicia for di safe di hotel

STA. CRUZ -- Diamars pa 5:00 di atardi Patruya di Strandpolitie a bay na un highrise hotel. Aki un turista Americano R.E. di 48 aña a declara cu el’a pone den safe di e hotel un envelop cu tin $11.800 aden. E turista a bisa cu ta e y su señora so sa combinacion di e safe. Ora cu el’a bay saca placa for di e safe, el’a haya falta di $4.500.
A bay haci un reading di e safe y ta bin haya sa cu un hende a habri e safe. E homber a bira hopi grosero contra polisnan y e guardia di seguridad.
E homber a bisa cu e no mester nada di nan y despues a bin relata over di e caso di Natalee. Polisnan a lag’e trankil y ora cu e razona, nan lo bolbe papia cune.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.