May 04, 2024, 05:47:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 27- 6/24/11  (Read 799790 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2360 on: June 24, 2011, 08:47:22 PM »

Blonde ,just making sure I understand you right . You say the picture at the door is about 22-23 years old? Are there ways to analyze it , like pixel count or something?

Was just thinking about this.
Wasn't it on some show that (I think cindy showed them)Cindy showed some pictures when kc was small, comparing them to Caylee?
Could of been 2 years ago.....Maybe with Greta, might be before Caylee's body was found.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2361 on: June 24, 2011, 08:47:36 PM »

So did anyone else notice when JA slammed the papers down in front of JB at the end of the day, LDB went over and was talking to CM and it looked like she was giving him whatfor!!  Sims looked kind of surprised.  This was just before ICA was taken out (I think).  Anyway, it made me wonder what the heck LDB was saying, I thought she walked away pizzed.
That whole  end of court thing was very interesting.  Jeff was irate and Linda was so angry she was trembling.  Most interesting of all, at least to me, was Mr. George on Linda's heels, as soon as she turned away from Mason so did he.  He was in protect LDB mode.  The animosity between the 2 sides must be much worse than even what we can see.

AZ.   I saw that too!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2362 on: June 24, 2011, 08:48:46 PM »

Geraldo says Judge Belvin Perry is doing his best but he is extremely pro-prosecution.

Geraldo is trying to save his 'best bud's' sinking ship---and all those dreams of fame they must have been weaving!!!!  After all, Baez is such a "world famous attorney"..... don'cha know?  LOL

WOW Geraldo, don't you have a safe to open or a hurricane to cover where we can see you get washed over by a wave?

Judge Perry is merely applying the laws of Florida to the case. There are many things that he has done to the State that I have not liked. The only reason why it appears that the Judge is agreeing with the State is because Baez has no idea how to conduct himself in a court room either with how to ask a question, how to follow procedure or follow a court's order.

I agree---and in my opinion, there isn't a criminal he doesn't like.  His brain is convoluted.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2363 on: June 24, 2011, 08:49:18 PM »

Allegation by Geraldo Riveria on Bill O'Reilly just now says Baez is so frustrated by the Judge not allowing him to have on the witnesses he wants to show that KC was so beaten down by all the sexual abuse she's had to endure and that today, when Baez tried to get in court the marriage problems with G&C and the judge stopped it....then Baez can't get his case in AND THE JURY IS JUST GOING TO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND - in other words - Baez says the Judge won't let him put on his case and therefore, the jury isn't getting the truth - AND IMO means Baez is not going to put KC on the stand.

Hes trending on very serious allegations that he will lose BIG TIME...there is a sound reason why CJBP has made ALL of his rulings & NONE of them will be overturned.   Bozo better be more concerned about how he's going to save himself from being disbarred.   Foxnews needs to get rid of Whoraldo, he needs a mental status evaluation.

I'm sure you see the handwriting on the wall...Geraldo is putting out the word for his buddy, Jose, that the "story" is going to be that the Judge hindered his case severely by not letting him put on his witnesses.

I think the Judge is beyond reproach and knows the law and has applied it correctly.

Still, that won't stop Jose about his "excuse" for why he's going to lose this case.  It is the Judge's fault.

Also, I've always has the impression that G&C's problems and separation had NOTHING to do with KC except that she was angry with him and didn't want him back in the house.  I've always thought that was because KC knew she could manipulate her mother for whatever she wanted and Dad handed out tough love and demanded answers.

I'm sure KC had told Baez and earful of lies about "why" her parents' marriage was in trouble and Baez is believing her.

However, whatever I think of Cindy....I don't believe that she would have EVER let George back in that house if she had even a hint of suspicion that he did anything to her little Princess.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2364 on: June 24, 2011, 08:49:35 PM »

DONT watch JVM on HLN folks if you've had your fill of aggravation...three bumbling beeotches (JVM, Aphrodite, Jean) are talking that the defense & the Anthonys knocked out premeditation, Im telling ya I had to shut it off because I just want to reach in the screen & bang all their heads together...What are you thinking?   I know what Im thinking, ONE piece of duct tape, TWO pieces of duct tape, THREE pieces of duct tape, premeditation...you poisoned your child, aggravated child abuse, felony murder.   Now what beeotches?

LKB is on there too making accusations & squeaking like a pig, also insulting the public intelligence on her criticism of the judge saying he has no right to guide this trial, the defense will do what they want & take the time they need.   LP on there saying everyone is gonna get kronked, he's the only one that will get "kronked" when no one cares anymore what he's doing....go away.

The weather is horrific right now in Orlando...ironic what one day of that teaming rain will do, the jury should visit the scene & they can get an idea what those woods looked like with weeks of a storm worth of flood water.

Absolute downpour of storm and rain....just like it was three years ago....no wonder everything was flooded.

Sad.........it's like Caylee is crying after listening to Cici and her uncle, tears from heaven

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2365 on: June 24, 2011, 08:51:40 PM »

Ashton received a call from DoD saying if Rod - the non-founder of the body farm, would be fired if he testified      
Is it because he lied, or because he didn't have permission to testify? I don't understand..
When you are employed by the US military, and DOD is the military, then you are forbidden from owning a business, or another employer, no moonlighting at all!  Rodriquiz had to have known this, these DOD contracts are extremely strict...
AAH , hence the blurting of not getting paid his first time.
doesn't matter if he was being paid or not. He cannot provide any profession services, paid or unpaid to anyone else, not even the courts...His azz belongs to DOD and no one else...I wouldn't be surprised if dr Rod loses his job, despite the fact his testimony was halted, and at the very least he will be severely reprimanded and it will go on his permanent record...

I wonder if he lied on his CV ...I think that lie would get him fired!!

He did have co - founder of the Body Farm on his CV, liar liar pants on fire.....

If he had it on his CV when he was hired by the DOD he'd better start looking for a new gig!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2366 on: June 24, 2011, 08:52:53 PM »

Allegation by Geraldo Riveria on Bill O'Reilly just now says Baez is so frustrated by the Judge not allowing him to have on the witnesses he wants to show that KC was so beaten down by all the sexual abuse she's had to endure and that today, when Baez tried to get in court the marriage problems with G&C and the judge stopped it....then Baez can't get his case in AND THE JURY IS JUST GOING TO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND - in other words - Baez says the Judge won't let him put on his case and therefore, the jury isn't getting the truth - AND IMO means Baez is not going to put KC on the stand.

Hes trending on very serious allegations that he will lose BIG TIME...there is a sound reason why CJBP has made ALL of his rulings & NONE of them will be overturned.   Bozo better be more concerned about how he's going to save himself from being disbarred.   Foxnews needs to get rid of Whoraldo, he needs a mental status evaluation.

I'm sure you see the handwriting on the wall...Geraldo is putting out the word for his buddy, Jose, that the "story" is going to be that the Judge hindered his case severely by not letting him put on his witnesses.

I think the Judge is beyond reproach and knows the law and has applied it correctly.

Still, that won't stop Jose about his "excuse" for why he's going to lose this case.  It is the Judge's fault.

Also, I've always has the impression that G&C's problems and separation had NOTHING to do with KC except that she was angry with him and didn't want him back in the house.  I've always thought that was because KC knew she could manipulate her mother for whatever she wanted and Dad handed out tough love and demanded answers.

I'm sure KC had told Baez and earful of lies about "why" her parents' marriage was in trouble and Baez is believing her.

However, whatever I think of Cindy....I don't believe that she would have EVER let George back in that house if she had even a hint of suspicion that he did anything to her little Princess.

Let's just think this over.  Who might know the law better.  Chief Justice Perry or a scum sucking, never was media whore??   Hmmmmmm   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2367 on: June 24, 2011, 08:54:14 PM »

Have You ever seen Caylee in these sneakers   NO IMO because this is Casey

Look at the size of that electric outlet on the wall to her right. A tad large, don't you think?
[/quote]
Living room.  Outlet is in the correct place.  I have however, yet to find any images of Caylee wearing those shoes.  As a matter of fact, she is usually barefoot.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2368 on: June 24, 2011, 08:55:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28352247/index.html

Bill Shaeffer....... ::justice2NJ::

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2369 on: June 24, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »

Nancy Grace and her guests are dumb and deaf. A caller just brought up that maybe Cindy's dogs were sleepy because perhaps they were test subjects for some kind of chemical by KC(at least that was her implication) and NG totally blew it off. Why not explore that maybe Cindy did look up chloroform one day because she suspected her evil offspring of dabbling in its manufacature?
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2370 on: June 24, 2011, 08:56:46 PM »

In all of the pictures I have of Caylee she has NO sneakers on just very cute  shoes

I don't believe this is CAYLEE someone help me understand

The A's lived in that house since ICA was a toddler/baby.  We need to match the furniture that is in that picture vs furniture w/Caylee in the picture.  That cannot be Caylee IMO.

This helps show the furniture, the carpet, and Caylee more to scale with those chairs in front of the slider...

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416-22.html?tag=page

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2371 on: June 24, 2011, 08:57:18 PM »

Have You ever seen Caylee in these sneakers   NO IMO because this is Casey

Look at the size of that electric outlet on the wall to her right. A tad large, don't you think?
Living room.  Outlet is in the correct place.  I have however, yet to find any images of Caylee wearing those shoes.  As a matter of fact, she is usually barefoot.

[/quote]

The shoes are sticking out like a sore thumb to me as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2372 on: June 24, 2011, 08:59:05 PM »

Did you ever notice that if you take the name “ANTHONY” and rearrange the letters and add some letters it spells “I’m a worthless slore and I killed my baby and am throwing my worthless family under the bus”.  Weird huh?

Thanks for the laugh! I am trying to catch up..had to help out my postop parents today.. 10 pages here then part 32 of Lee and onward... was everyone pleased with the outcome today? did the state nuetralize them?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2373 on: June 24, 2011, 08:59:48 PM »

gerald rivers is a washed up old has been

I don't see how he can put her on....he isn't smart enough to get her on the stand ask just the questions he needs to get the info he wants out and get her off....ask yes/no questions.  The state can only cross on what is brought out in direct. He could put her on and ask her

1. did you kill Caylee?
2. did Caylee drown in the family pool?

and get her off the stand right there.  He is an idiot and an egomaniac..he couldn't do it and neither could she....they would both want to expound and tell their story. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2374 on: June 24, 2011, 09:00:49 PM »

Blonde ,just making sure I understand you right . You say the picture at the door is about 22-23 years old? Are there ways to analyze it , like pixel count or something?

Wasn't it on some show that (I think cindy showed them)Cindy showed some pictures when kc was small, comparing them to Caylee?
Could of been 2 years ago.....Maybe with Greta, might be before Caylee's body was found.

Yes I believe it's a  old picture of casey  look Caylee has chubby arms ans is it much shorter

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2375 on: June 24, 2011, 09:02:18 PM »

I was conversing with my hubby's sister a couple of hours ago.  She has been responsible for keeping the books for two Toyota dealerships in Vancouver.  I asked her about the manpulation of time sheets.  Although she cannot affirm that it does not happen ... it is not legal.  One of the reasons she cited mirrors the happenings in the Casey Anthony case.  The time sheets may be subpoenaed to be used as evidence in a court of law which implies the info documented must be accurate.

If Cindy is revealing the truth regarding the manipulation of time sheets at her place of employment ... could it be that the company/supervisor may be facing legal action.

Janet

Janet - TY

I hope Linda brings in Supervisors/fellow co-workers on the rebuttal case to testify that Cindy was at the office all day on March 17.  It was St. Patrick's Day - so maybe something happened in the office to stick out in people's minds.

We all know that Cindy is lying about being at home that afternoon.  I agree Linda will bring in time sheets and her supervisor and/or co workers to verify..

But what is so crasy to me is the way this family burns their bridges right out from under them.

These people cared enough about Cindy and her fmaily that when Cindy came back to work after they picked up Casey's tinky car..they insisted she leave and go home and find Casey and Caylee.  Now she is throwing them under the bus, on national tv by saying she could work when she wnated how she wanted..time records were never accurate there.  I would be fuming if I was her past manager..as I would have to be the one to explain again why we had this whacky woman working for us at that time and why she was making these allegations now.  I would make sure the woman never got her nursing license renewed..not that she's ever gonna work again..just sayin.

And now they act like they are God fearing Christians..George even doing maintenance work for the church..and I am sure the church ladies have sent over covered dish suppers, love offerings the works..and yes even now during the trial so they don't have to cook.....and yet they get on the stand and out and out lie..what must those church members think now?

And I am sure the neighbors that have testified or even been interviewed by LE are not to happy with the  llittle A clan trying to cover this up and pass it off as an accident.

Burn those bridges Cindy and George..all you'll have left pretty soon is each other and Casey..a relationship made in Hell.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2376 on: June 24, 2011, 09:03:30 PM »

When is anyone going to talk about the real victim in all of this?...it is still all about Casey, the Anthony's and what they have been through...how hurt they are etc...What about what Caylee suffered?  I am so sick of all of them..

Leonard P said on a show tonight that he thinks that George will not admit to the abuse of Casey, but he will answer it in such a way that it will leave a  question mark for the jurors...that Kronk will be bad for both sides..don't know what he thinks he knows...

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2377 on: June 24, 2011, 09:04:08 PM »

Yes I believe it's a  old picture of casey  look Caylee has chubby arms ans is it much shorter

When did Greta talk and walk threw the house with Cindy?
We have to find that one show of Greta's.......
Was it the summer of 08 or closer to Dec 08?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2378 on: June 24, 2011, 09:05:04 PM »

Oh, I think George is right in the middle of the conspiracy too.  I expect that he will either admit to having molested Casey or answer the question in such a way that one can infer that he did without his actually saying so.  The whole family is in this scheme to lie Casey's way out of this just as they've always done, IMO.  If George turned his face to the wall, it was just because a reporter was in the elevator with them and he wasn't ready yet for the debut of his new persona as a pedophile.  He'll probably try to squeeze out a few tears for the occasion too.

They're all in on this, folks.  They have it all planned out.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2379 on: June 24, 2011, 09:06:16 PM »

When is anyone going to talk about the real victim in all of this?...it is still all about Casey, the Anthony's and what they have been through...how hurt they are etc...What about what Caylee suffered?  I am so sick of all of them..

Leonard P said on a show tonight that he thinks that George will not admit to the abuse of Casey, but he will answer it in such a way that it will leave a  question mark for the jurors...that Kronk will be bad for both sides..don't know what he thinks he knows...

I think you could get more credible information talking to an empty sardine can that from LP.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.