May 02, 2024, 06:15:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276576 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2009, 03:38:00 PM »

Mine also  has candles, a lighter and a Leatherman which has the screwdrivers as well as other goodies. 

I think the duct tape is going to sink Casey.  Wonder what story Cindy is going to come up with to point that at someone else?

I HOPE the duct tape has kc's fingerprints...if not the defense will probably say Zanny stole the tape when she stole the pooh blanket, the laundry bag and what ever else they can think of...wonder if the kitchen sink is missing?

I also can't wait to see what was REALLY bought at JC Penney's.   What was on those receipts that sin-sin didn't want LE to know about?  I have always THOUGHT it was a relacement pooh blanket.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2009, 03:39:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20907568/detail.html
Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand

Posted: 2:53 pm EDT September 14, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez, in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony say her family's private investigator, Dominic Casey, lied on the witness stand last week during a hearing.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for blaming her daughter's disappearance on a woman with the same name.

The Lawyers now want a judge to force Dominic Casey to face their questions.
Longwood private eye Dominic Casey testified last week that he was working for Casey Anthony's defense team last November, when he was searching the woods where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.

But last summer, he told the FBI that he was not working for the defense team at that time.

Also, motions that were filed on Friday from the prosecution claim one of Casey's lawyers may be either lying or not playing by the court's rules.

Casey Anthony remains in the Orange County jail, charged with murdering her daughter Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2009, 03:55:57 PM »

Tonight at 11:00.Weakness in The Anthony Case.
http://www.wesh.com/video/20899908/index.html
Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!!

Since when did duct tape placed over the mouth mean an accidental death?   

Maybe a lil wishful thinking on the part of the defense, eh? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2009, 03:56:18 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez, in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony say her family's private investigator, Dominic Casey, lied on the witness stand last week during a hearing.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for blaming her daughter's disappearance on a woman with the same name.

Longwood private eye Dominic Casey testified last week that he was working for Casey Anthony's defense team last November, when he was searching the woods where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.

But last summer, he told the FBI that he was not working for the defense team at that time.

Also, motions that were filed on Friday from the prosecution claim one of Casey's lawyers may be either lying or not playing by the court's rules.

Casey Anthony remains in the Orange County jail, charged with murdering her daughter Caylee.

I  would LOVE to see an emergency hearing on this!!  Wonder how Judge Rod-ito feels about being lied to so blatantly?  He should IMO never have ruled until he saw the 'signed' agreements that were not produced in court!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2009, 03:57:28 PM »

I'm with BOTH of you! 

Morning Monkeys!

YEEHAW!  Told ya I was stalking ya!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2009, 03:59:50 PM »

Sassycat, your monkey cracks me everytime I see it, and that's howwwww many times now?!  lol  It's a classic.  Love it!  And that's gotta be the cleanest kitty in the world.   

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2009, 04:01:11 PM »

Mine also  has candles, a lighter and a Leatherman which has the screwdrivers as well as other goodies. 

I think the duct tape is going to sink Casey.  Wonder what story Cindy is going to come up with to point that at someone else?

I HOPE the duct tape has kc's fingerprints...if not the defense will probably say Zanny stole the tape when she stole the pooh blanket, the laundry bag and what ever else they can think of...wonder if the kitchen sink is missing?

I also can't wait to see what was REALLY bought at JC Penney's.   What was on those receipts that sin-sin didn't want LE to know about?  I have always THOUGHT it was a relacement pooh blanket.

Me too and i have never seen it addressed in all the documents released...    if it was not something critical Yuri would not have been pressing for it and Cindy would not have done her usual evasive dodging around...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2009, 04:03:56 PM »

I  would LOVE to see an emergency hearing on this!!  Wonder how Judge Rod-ito feels about being lied to so blatantly?  He should IMO never have ruled until he saw the 'signed' agreements that were not produced in court!

Great- I love it.    They should not trifle with  Mitnik and Morgan Esq.
Don't these idiots know everything they say has been recorded, documented, video'd, Tivo'd put on Youtube, MySpace and God knows where else and they have the temerity to lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2009, 04:06:10 PM »

Vendettas Abound In Anthony CasePosted by Jeff Payne On September - 14 - 2009
Back in the early days of the Casey Anthony soap opera, an organization based in Texas, volunteered to look for then a still missing Caylee Anthony. Texas Equusearch and its founder, Tim Miller specializes in finding the missing. Usually after all hope is gone. Arriving in Orlando, all Tim Miller had to go on was the latest developments of the decomposition fluids and hair found in Casey’s car trunk. All tests conclude that these residuals were of a dead Caylee. Cementing this fact was a definite, ‘death band’ found on a hair belonging to Caylee. Because of this, Tim Miller, and many volunteers, set out to find this poor girl’s remains. That did not sit to well with some.

Although, in front of the media, Cindy Anthony said she was appreciative of the help from Tim Miller and TES, but secretly, she was furious that the search was for a dead Caylee. Cindy wanted a public search for a live child. Denying the evidence showing that more than likely the toddler was dead, Cindy Anthony insisted her grandbaby was alive. Thus, Cindy begun a campaign of calling in leads to a hotline that Caylee was seen boarding a plane, playing at a Burger King, caught on a convenient store surveillance camera among other possible Caylee sightings. All this to show that there was indeed a live Caylee and she was kidnapped.

It seemed these sightings were coming from the public abroad, but lately, it has been surmised that almost all tips lead right back to Cindy Anthony. She was employing a misinformation campaign designed to stall any searching where dead bodies most widely end up. In secluded, wooded areas near water. That is exactly where poor Caylee’s remains were found. It just so happens that this secluded location was only a few blocks from the Anthony home. Kind of makes you wonder, don’t it. Cindy even went as far as publicly ridiculing Tim Miller and TES.

MORE....

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/09/vendettas-abound-in-anthony-case/

Hmmmm.. interesting!!  Thanks Northern Rose!   

And if true, (had to be polite and toss that *if* in  )..... then add all this to the evergrowing list of what, IMO, Cindy ought to go down for, at the very least, on charges of obstruction. 

What if she never does?  Would an enraged America on the doorstep of the court bldg change their minds?  hehe

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2009, 04:08:08 PM »

an angelic monkey   

I'm off to get some work done.  I'll check back in a bit!

Ack nooooo... work?  Say it ain't so!!!!!      

Hurry back! 

Doncha hate when 'real life' goes and interrupts?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

Tonight at 11:00.Weakness in The Anthony Case.
http://www.wesh.com/video/20899908/index.html
Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!!

Since when did duct tape placed over the mouth mean an accidental death?   

What a putz.   

Good morning monkeys

OMG, I just watched this happy horsesnit as a result of checking if anything new was being reported.   Is this Bob Kealing's idea of fair and balanced, getting an opinion from a blowhard that seems to want to ignore a few pertinent facts.... seriously absurd.   The idea that anyone would duct tape around a baby's head if death was an accident & maintain staying silent even despite facing the death penalty, come on now...it flys on the face of ridiculous!   

How the heck does Hornsby want to explain these facts:

1)  31 days with no intent to report Caylee "missing" 

2)  Casey making excuses as to why her car smelled BEFORE her arrest

3)  Decomposition found in Casey's car trunk along with Caylee's hair with a death band showing she was deceased IN THAT TRUNK!

4)  Chloroform found in Casey's car trunk, along with a stain   

5)  Computer searches 3 months in advance of Caylee's murder on Casey's computer regarding how to make chloroform, neck breaking & household weapons   

6)  the reportedly rare duct tape as mentioned was also found in Casey's home & on one of the very gas cans she stole from her parents to fill her car with gas.

Wesh was doing such a great job reporting on this case, this stupidity cheapens their coverage & makes Hornsby look like an @$$  IMHO 

Capp.... "happy horsesnit"..   

Good points made!  Am thinking that Hornsby must be hoping that all this might get forgotten and lost in the shuffle of all the drama.  Dream onnnnnnnnnnn Hornsby and Nightmare Defense Team!!  heh

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2009, 04:18:50 PM »

Sunny...IMO sumpthin' was up with this whole motion/hearing filed by Kasen for dismissal.  Rod-Ito (love that) made some reference that he was already 'second guessing' the ruling he made previously to not dismiss nor postpone this case IIRC.  So IMO Kasen had inside info somehow someway that the judge was waivering and filed the motion AGAIN.  

It was obvious to us which way Rod-Ito was leaning both days in court by the way he was treating Mr. Mitnik.  Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall because if it was obvious to us..you know it didn't get past M&M.  Bet the whole firm worked the entire weekend studying everything they could to impeach DC.  Maybe DC will get some of what's coming to him over this.

PS.  I want to add that we only KNOW of DC's searches at all is because of LP/Hoover.  We really don't know if he was there any other times..one or a hundred.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2009, 04:30:51 PM »

Interesting video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Yes, it certainly is considering it was said in September & what we now know that they sent DC to the Suburban Drive woods in Nov a month before Caylee's remains were finally discovered.   Why say "the woods" instead of something less distinct?  The answer appears to be rather obvious.   Here is a thought why it took 2 months between then and Nov to go look, they also knew that the area was under water & maybe they figured it was receded by then...just a thought.   Maybe the prosecution should use that very spot in that video when Cindy testifies &  ask her why mentioned "the woods" specifically & why she waited to send DC to that area until Nov.   Cindy told detectives in Dec after the recovery that she sent "someone" to those woods.   Off the top of my head, if memory serves, am I correct that Dominic Casey reportedly signed his "letter of engagement" with Casey on Sept 15th?

Good question, Capp!! 

And maybe it took til Nov to go look cuz .. well .. one might think that by that time, it would hard if not impossible to figure out cause of death.  Not to mention the more possibility of any other evidence being destroyed, scattered, buh bye. 

If I were gonna cover for someone (which I would NOT!), I would likely want to make it as hard as possible for the law to find anything of evidence left.  And then delay delay delay and lie lie lie.  Sounds pretty much what's gone on in this case.  The A's are looking more and more complicit everyday. 

All the while Casey sits in jail, twiddling her thumbs.  IMO, she's going DOWN, no matter who may have done what in the past or even now to try to help coverup what was done.  And for doing that, they (no matter who that turns out to be), IMO, ought to be going down right along with her. 

All IMO, ya know.       

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2009, 04:43:22 PM »

What lovely.. lovely.. JUSTICE.. that the piece of duct tape on the gas can had the name Henkel stamped right on it. 

SLAMMMMMMMM!!  Take that, Casey!! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2009, 04:45:28 PM »

Great- I love it.    They should not trifle with  Mitnik and Morgan Esq.
Don't these idiots know everything they say has been recorded, documented, video'd, Tivo'd put on Youtube, MySpace and God knows where else and they have the temerity to lie.

It's about time someone held someone responsible for what they say under oath!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2009, 04:46:16 PM »

Sorry, I didn't know how to just "cut" the picture of the Anthony's gas can.

I have no idea what their reasoning would be for putting the duct tape over the vent but I can tell you why it might happen around here in the rural South.

If the vent would no longer close, you would reach for the duct tape to cover the hole to prevent the gas from evaporating in the heat.  The "chug-a-lug" (great description, by the way) would be of minimal concern compared to picking up a gas can you thought was full only to discover it was empty from setting in a hot shed.

I realize that may just be my "simple" answer but from the looks of the gas can, it appears to be well-used.  We've had several like that around the farm that got their own slap of duct tape to prevent gas evaporating.

Thanks for your input.  Makes total sense.    You should post more often.   

I have allowed myself to get so far behind on the case that generally I'm afraid that what crosses my mind has already been hashed and rehashed numerous times on past threads!

However, I've had "too much" experience with those gas cans.  In my experience the first thing to go on those type of gas cans is that little plastic vent stopper.  In comparison to the construction and material of the can and nozzle, that vent stopper is the cheapest, lowest quality you can imagine.  We have had several gas cans over the years similiarly decorated with duct tape...albeit, ours wasn't the fancy fire-resistant type. 

I do believe the rarity of that duct tape is going to be a very important piece of evidence.  Duct tape is generally bought cheaply and for its strength...I've never even heard of anyone buying some that is "fire resistant" and I've from a rural area where the motto for fixing things is "If it squeaks, use the WD-40; if it moves, get out the duct tape!"

Same saying here in rural Nebraska! 

carolb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2009, 04:54:06 PM »

Sorry, I didn't know how to just "cut" the picture of the Anthony's gas can.

I have no idea what their reasoning would be for putting the duct tape over the vent but I can tell you why it might happen around here in the rural South.

If the vent would no longer close, you would reach for the duct tape to cover the hole to prevent the gas from evaporating in the heat.  The "chug-a-lug" (great description, by the way) would be of minimal concern compared to picking up a gas can you thought was full only to discover it was empty from setting in a hot shed.

I realize that may just be my "simple" answer but from the looks of the gas can, it appears to be well-used.  We've had several like that around the farm that got their own slap of duct tape to prevent gas evaporating.

Thanks for your input.  Makes total sense.    You should post more often.   

I have allowed myself to get so far behind on the case that generally I'm afraid that what crosses my mind has already been hashed and rehashed numerous times on past threads!

However, I've had "too much" experience with those gas cans.  In my experience the first thing to go on those type of gas cans is that little plastic vent stopper.  In comparison to the construction and material of the can and nozzle, that vent stopper is the cheapest, lowest quality you can imagine.  We have had several gas cans over the years similiarly decorated with duct tape...albeit, ours wasn't the fancy fire-resistant type. 

I do believe the rarity of that duct tape is going to be a very important piece of evidence.  Duct tape is generally bought cheaply and for its strength...I've never even heard of anyone buying some that is "fire resistant" and I've from a rural area where the motto for fixing things is "If it squeaks, use the WD-40; if it moves, get out the duct tape!"

I always heard "If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.  If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2009, 05:05:52 PM »

What lovely.. lovely.. JUSTICE.. that the piece of duct tape on the gas can had the name Henkel stamped right on it. 

SLAMMMMMMMM!!  Take that, Casey!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2009, 05:07:28 PM »

I always heard "If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.  If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40."

That's a good one too, Carol! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2009, 05:07:46 PM »

Sassycat, your monkey cracks me everytime I see it, and that's howwwww many times now?!  lol  It's a classic.  Love it!  And that's gotta be the cleanest kitty in the world.   

Thanks.   Very Happy   Its good to see you back, posting on the Caylee thread again!
Justice for Caylee!         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.