May 05, 2024, 07:39:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #635 6/5 - 6/6/2007  (Read 163564 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: June 06, 2007, 02:59:06 PM »

A Body Was Found!!!!!  A young woman they believe to be Kelsey!  Sad
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: June 06, 2007, 02:59:15 PM »

Shellbell's suspect's favorite movie,
the Crow.

How did Brandon Lee die on this movie?

Sources conflict as to what exactly happened in the events leading up to Brandon's death. The following is paraphrased from Wikipedia Online Encyclopedia (http://wikipedia.org/) and is the most agreed-upon version of the tragedy:

On March 31, 1993, the 52nd day of a 60-day shooting schedule for The Crow, the scene being filmed was when Lee's character, Eric, walked into his apartment and found his girlfriend being raped by thugs. Subsequently, Eric, along with his girlfriend, are brutally killed by the thugs. Actor Michael Massee was supposed to fire a gun at Lee as he walked into his apartment with groceries.

Because the movie's second unit team were running behind schedule, it was decided that dummy cartridges--bullets that outwardly appear to be functional, but contain no gunpowder--would be made from real cartridges which had been brought to the set earlier in production. Bruce Merlin, an effects technician, dismantled the live cartridges by removing the bullets, emptying out the gunpowder, detonating the primer, and reinserting the bullets. This rendered the cartridges inoperative, but realistic in appearance. Merlin and his propmaster, Daniel Kuttner, took initiative to create some blanks by removing live cartridges and replacing the gunpowder with firework powder; the bullets were not reinserted.

Later, a cartridge with only a primer and a bullet was fired in a pistol; this caused the bullet to lodge in the forcing cone of the revolver. When the first unit used this gun to shoot the death scene, the chamber was loaded with blanks which had no bullets. However, there was still the bullet in the barrel, which was propelled out by the blank cartridge's explosion. Consequently, Lee was shot and severely wounded, as cameras were rolling at the Carolco Studios in Wilmington, North Carolina. Seconds later, director Alex Proyas stopped the scene, but Lee remained on the floor. Stuntman Jeff Imada ran over to him with a paramedic and discovered a thin slit an inch below to the right of his navel; by this time, Lee had slipped into unconciousness, and was rushed to the hospital where doctors discovered that a bullet was the cause of the damage. They fought for five hours in an attempt to save him, but at 1:04 PM he was pronounced dead.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: June 06, 2007, 02:59:45 PM »

Body found near Missouri border. Maybe another young girl

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: June 06, 2007, 03:00:14 PM »

It's Kelsey

God Bless her family
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 06, 2007, 03:00:31 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
They have found a body in Kansas.

Oh no.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: June 06, 2007, 03:00:31 PM »

i am sick to my stomach

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: June 06, 2007, 03:01:48 PM »

I'm thinking the cops are all over the disapearance of Kelsey Smith and will have some answers soon.  They have followed cell tower pings to a wooded area near a lake where the cell pinged twice on one tower then went quiet.  Doesn't sound good for Kelsey imo.

I do wonder why the young guy in the video has been so hard to locate.

maybe they know who he is and cant find him?

OVERLAND PARK, Kansas, June 05, 2007 (AP) - Police say two callers to a tip line set up to help in the search for an Overland Park girl have alluded to the same individual. Detective Bob Miller said this morning that police are confident they can "get this guy identified today."

Police say parking lot surveillance tape shows 18-year-old Kelsey Smith being forced into her car at a Target store Saturday night. Detectives say that video has not been released to the public because of its quality, but police are working to enhance it

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 06, 2007, 03:01:48 PM »

fox news said Tim Miller from TES confirmed it was Kelsey

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: June 06, 2007, 03:02:32 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
They have found a body in Kansas.

Oh no.

Terrible!!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: June 06, 2007, 03:05:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Did TES find her?  That was too fast for them to even get there wasn't it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: June 06, 2007, 03:05:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

dont know but the producer said Tim Miller from TES

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: June 06, 2007, 03:07:31 PM »

I just felt in my heart last night when Red said Tim was going that he would find her.  God Bless him too.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: June 06, 2007, 03:07:51 PM »

I heard earlier there were around 200 cops, FBI, etc. combing through the area and they did not want the public involved at this time in order to preserve any possible evidence.

These things seem so pointless and sad.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 06, 2007, 03:08:04 PM »

I am sorry that this child was found like this and not alive and in good health.  I so wish she had been held captive and escaped.  I wish she had run away with a boyfriend.  I know I am not alone in that, but I want to say "Thank you again and again and again, Tim Miller, you are a hero.  You have done for this family what I wish you could have done for Beth & Dave.  I know that Beth and Dave are sad all over again hearing this of another girl just graduated from high school whose life was snuffed out by another "sporter" like Joran, but I know that Dave & Beth also wish they could at least know that someone cared enough early on to find Natalee.  If only we had someone of Tim's character in Aurba."

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: June 06, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »

Before Fox broke away with the news about the body the reporter was saying something about another girl missing in the area.  Did anyone else hear that.  I missed the details for some reason.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: June 06, 2007, 03:10:52 PM »

I heard earlier there were around 200 cops, FBI, etc. combing through the area and they did not want the public involved at this time in order to preserve any possible evidence.

These things seem so pointless and sad.

The difference in a smart investigation and that farce in Aruba giving the employees a day off to trample through evidence just to call it a holiday, as if any one of them cared one smidgen about Natalee.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: June 06, 2007, 03:11:37 PM »

Before Fox broke away with the news about the body the reporter was saying something about another girl missing in the area.  Did anyone else hear that.  I missed the details for some reason.

I heard that Easy but I can't find anything on our local news about it
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 06, 2007, 03:12:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Just checked in to see if anything new on the case, seeing this horrible news about Kelsey. I cannot even begin to explain how I feel right now.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: June 06, 2007, 03:13:14 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

I heard that Easy but I can't find anything on our local news about it

same here...

sorry Easy, i didnt catch much else either

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: June 06, 2007, 03:14:17 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hi Monkeys! Just checked in to see if anything new on the case, seeing this horrible news about Kelsey. I cannot even begin to explain how I feel right now.

I know what you mean Elaine.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.