May 05, 2024, 01:02:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 414703 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: September 12, 2011, 10:27:03 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-parents-feel-tremendous-anger-toward-defense-dr-phil-says.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Parents feel ‘tremendous anger’ toward defense, Dr. Phil says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, NBC, Today, WESH, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 12 2011 8:20 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: September 12, 2011, 10:28:12 AM »

Don' know if we made a difference, or it's just a coincidence, but it appears the billboard has been replaced.
I just drove by there this morning and there was a new add in its place in the rotation order. Keeping fingers crossed.
Crossing mine too. 

Me three.    

Me four!   

Me five!

And on the other hand...me, six!
me 7, I also made calls to family friends strangers this past few days asking them to boycott DR.Phil's show while these 2 are on I have had some amazing results, one elderly lady asked why should she boycott Cindy and George they were grieving grandparents, I explained to her about her cleaning the car, to giving wrong hair brush, to lying to the FBI, the woman well I never...I told her I would truly hope she never would.  I spent over an hour on the phone with this woman yelling and screaming about George and Cindy Anthony, and swearing her senior friends would not watch or read anything they had to say. she even said she was announcing it in her church come Sunday.

I have also wrote so many emails etc so going to take a break today and do some more tomorrow

Me 8

Everyone who've I told to boycott all asked Dr. Who?  I guess he's not very popular up where I live. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #582 on: September 12, 2011, 10:42:40 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-parents-feel-tremendous-anger-toward-defense-dr-phil-says.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, NBC, Today, WESH, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 12 2011 8:20 AM

Oh Ya right. That's why they have done everything they could to bring Justice to Casey for killing sweet little Caylee.  Do these people really think any body believes anything that comes out their mouths.  May they all rot in He77.  They have "tremendous anger towards the defense"  Sure they do. They all need to take a long walk off a short pier.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 12, 2011, 11:28:13 AM »

Dr Phil talking on the view right now!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: September 12, 2011, 11:36:22 AM »

Oh Ya right. That's why they have done everything they could to bring Justice to Casey for killing sweet little Caylee.  Do these people really think any body believes anything that comes out their mouths.  May they all rot in He77.  They have "tremendous anger towards the defense"  Sure they do. They all need to take a long walk off a short pier.

anger towards the defense??? Casey was the defense! the defense did not do anything that Casey did not mastermind or approve..we all saw her in the courtroom..she was running the show. and yet, they still keep making excuses for Casey and no blame for her..unbelievable.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: September 12, 2011, 11:36:29 AM »

Wow! very informative! More when they come back from the break. Says Cindy in denial, george the opposite!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: September 12, 2011, 11:37:47 AM »

Dr Phil talking on the view right now!!

he was on with Matt Lauer today too..spouting that as far as he knows the Anthony's will not be profiting from his donation to their foundation..Even though Matt said that they could draw salaries from the foundation...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: September 12, 2011, 11:38:22 AM »

Wow! very informative! More when they come back from the break. Says Cindy in denial, george the opposite!

just tuning in..

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: September 12, 2011, 11:50:00 AM »

just tuning in..

Hey Cookie! I don't watch Dr. Phil, so i don't know, but he doesn't seem to be biased in any way. He says noone has been held responsible for caylee's death & that bothers him. he also said the interview may change some people's minds, I highly doubt that! He won't admit that casey is a psychopath, but I'm sure he knows she is! This interview may be better than we think, i don't know 

Phaedrus
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 12, 2011, 11:53:17 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44483959#44483959
 Sept.12,2011
Casey Anthony’s parents speak out

I couldnt even listen to it they make me so sick to my stomach I threw up, when are these people going to wake up and quit coddling the Anthonys each and everyone of them are sick individuals.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: September 12, 2011, 12:06:59 PM »

IMO, it's no coincidence that Dr Phil is all over TV trying to peddle his Ant interview.  I think he's feeling the effects of the "boycott movement".  He's trying to put enough spin to make people want to watch.  I don't believe he didn't know the Ants could take his so-called donation as payment.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: September 12, 2011, 12:20:15 PM »

Sept.12,2011

I couldnt even listen to it they make me so sick to my stomach I threw up, when are these people going to wake up and quit coddling the Anthonys each and everyone of them are sick individuals.

I watched it. They reported that Dr. Phil said an "unspecified" amount of money was donated to their foundation (CayleesFund) and that none of it would be funneled to George and Cindy."

Why does Dr. Phil hide behind the words "unspecified" amount?

And who does he think he is fooling by saying that the donation would not be "funneled to George and Cindy?

IMO, this is paying for the interview, although Dr. Phil continues to say he did not pay for the interview.

I never liked Dr. Phil.

I loathe him now.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 12, 2011, 12:29:12 PM »

IMO, it's no coincidence that Dr Phil is all over TV trying to peddle his Ant interview.  I think he's feeling the effects of the "boycott movement".  He's trying to put enough spin to make people want to watch.  I don't believe he didn't know the Ants could take his so-called donation as payment.   

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the interview this morning..they started off first thing saying that the money would not go to the Ants..

I think that he thinks that Casey is guilty. He did say on the View that he had no desire to interview Casey because of all the lies..well, what the hell did he think that George and Cindy do and he interviewed them..and gave them money on top of it!
still boycotting him even though it did appear that he did ask them some questions that they did not like...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: September 12, 2011, 12:38:22 PM »

I agree. 
He will be on Joy Behar show tonight. ...
http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/
Dr. Phil drops by to talk about his upcoming interview with George and Cindy Anthony. Plus, Anderson Cooper talks about his new syndicated show. Also, Dr. Travis Stork and Jilliam Michaels from "The Doctors" offer tips on health and fitness. Monday at 10 pm ET on HLN.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: September 12, 2011, 12:39:01 PM »

Sept.12,2011

I watched it. They reported that Dr. Phil said an "unspecified" amount of money was donated to their foundation (CayleesFund) and that none of it would be funneled to George and Cindy."

Why does Dr. Phil hide behind the words "unspecified" amount?

And who does he think he is fooling by saying that the donation would not be "funneled to George and Cindy?

IMO, this is paying for the interview, although Dr. Phil continues to say he did not pay for the interview.

I never liked Dr. Phil.

I loathe him now.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: September 12, 2011, 12:43:25 PM »

http://www.drphil.com/shows/
 ::snipping2::
Tuesday - September 13, 2011
Cindy and George Anthony: The Interview

After a riveting murder trial that received as much attention in the court of public opinion as in the court of law, George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, break their silence for the first time in an exclusive, three-part series with Dr. Phil. From the time their granddaughter, Caylee, was reported missing to the indictment and imprisonment of their daughter, and through the sensational courtroom battle that resulted in a not guilty verdict for Casey, their lives have been subjected to an incredible amount of scrutiny. Now, in this candid interview, Dr. Phil asks the questions you want answered. Will they set the record straight? Do they think their daughter was involved in little Caylee’s death? Is there a previously unexpressed explanation? "Everyone has an opinion about George and Cindy," says Dr. Phil. "All I ask is that you hear what they have to say before making your decision on what really happened.” It's a gripping Season 10 premiere you don't want to miss!

Wednesday - September 14, 2011
The Anthonys: The Revelations

Dr. Phil continues his exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony weeks after their daughter, Casey, was found not guilty in the death of her little girl, Caylee. How much do you really know about the couple has lived under a microscope for years? "Their story has never really been told and there's so much more to it than we've heard in the media," says Dr. Phil. In Part 2 of this in-depth interview, where no question is off limits, Dr. Phil continues to take the Anthony's through the timeline of the case and their testimony during the trial. While the couple's recollection of events differs, each parent agrees that Casey created a web of lies. Why does Cindy continue to defend her daughter? Could a medical condition have contributed to their daughter’s actions? Dr. Phil asks the tough questions that America wants answers to. And as parents and grandparents, how are they dealing with the loss, heartbreak and broken relationships that has torn their family apart? Don’t miss the riveting two-part premiere of Dr. Phil, and tune in next Monday for an in-dept look at the trial that captivated the nation.
 ::snipping2::
Milk it for all it's worth. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: September 12, 2011, 12:55:55 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-cindy-seems-to-make-an-excuse-at-every-turn-dr-phil-says.html
Casey Anthony: Cindy ’seems to make an excuse at every turn,’ Dr. Phil says
ABC, Barbara Walters, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, The View, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 12 2011 11:45 AM

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 12, 2011, 01:42:44 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys,

I think I'll just miss this "Riveting interview." 

What does a duck say?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: September 12, 2011, 02:51:33 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys,

What does a duck say?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: September 12, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys,

What does a duck say?

I'm with you...boycott the show!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.