May 20, 2024, 03:54:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 462396 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 28, 2010, 03:54:07 PM »

If anyone has anything they would like to say to Crystal or Marie, I will be going to the vigil and I will be more then happy to pass the word..

http://www.facebook.com/marie.griffis1

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #961 on: January 28, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediace...?videoId=36027

Video of TN after visiting Ron, meant to link it to above post

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: January 28, 2010, 04:02:27 PM »

Marie Johns Griffis:  Hope for HaLeigh Prayer Vigil February 6, 2010 @ Celebration Park in Glen St. Mary, Florida Time 5:30 p.m. Please come and fellowship, lets pray that God reveals the darkness done on HaLeigh's day of disappearance. We need some help getting candles and lighters if anyone can donate some they will be greatly appreciated.... We are having 1 in Putnam too on 10th. More details too come.
See More
Yesterday at 9:05pm

http://www.facebook.com/marie.griffis1#/marie.griffis1?v=wall

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: January 28, 2010, 04:08:43 PM »

Ronald Cummings gets first jail visit

Updated: Thursday, 28 Jan 2010, 12:36 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 28 Jan 2010, 12:36 PM EST
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/012810-ronald-cummings

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: January 28, 2010, 04:09:31 PM »

Marie Johns Griffis:  Everyone we have a merciful God! I ask that everyone continue to pray for HaLeigh's safe return. But I am also requesting prayer for the Cummings/Croslin families, that God bring them to an alter of prayer and save there souls. R.Cummings is also HaLeigh & JR's father and I know they would want their daddy to be prayed... for. For I know I am Blessed by my Father in Heaven God Bless Marie
http://www.facebook.com/marie.griffis1#/marie.griffis1?v=wall

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: January 28, 2010, 04:10:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22365606/detail.html
Haleigh Cumming's Dad Interviewed In Jail

Posted: 11:39 am EST January 28, 2010Updated: 2:53 pm EST January 28, 2010

Comment On This Story ››
FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. -- In a jail house interview, the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, Ronald Cummings, said detectives wasted no time questioning him about his daughter after his arrest last week.

"They just told me that their main focus is not on putting me in jail, but finding Haleigh," Cummings said.

Ronald Cummings made that statement from the Flagler County jail. During the phone interview, he insisted he knows nothing about his little girl’s disappearance last February.

Cummings also talked about his ex-wife Misty Croslin, who was the last known person to see Haleigh. He was hesitant to say whether he believes she knows more than she's telling.
"Man that's a, that's a hard question to answer," he said. "It's hard to believe that she doesn't know more, but it's also hard to believe that if she did know more she ain't already talked. Ya' know?"

Ronald Cummings was arrested with his ex-wife Misty and three other people last week on drug trafficking charges. All five of them remain in jail.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: January 28, 2010, 04:30:32 PM »

Mobile Meth Lab Operator Arrested
2010-1-27 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood
Rodney May
May
   Palatka – A Palatka man was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and operating a mobile methamphetamine lab.

Deputies responded to the Kangaroo convenient store, located at 1205 State Road 19 South, in Palatka, regarding a complaint of a possible drug transaction taking place between subjects at the gas pumps in front of the store. As Deputy Brandon Boyd approached the business in his vehicle, he observed a white male acting strangely at the gas pumps. The subject quickly got into his vehicle and drove away from the business. Deputy Boyd determined that the registered owner of the vehicle did not have a valid driver’s license, and initiated a traffic stop on the vehicle a short distance from the store. As Deputy Boyd approached the vehicle, he observed the driver attempting to conceal an unidentified object in the vehicle.

Deputy Boyd verified that the driver, who was identified as Rodney Eugene May, DOB: 10/30/1974, did not have a valid driver’s license. May was detained for driving without a license. Two baggies containing a white powdery substance which tested positive for methamphetamine were located in the door seal on the driver’s side of the vehicle. Deputies also observed what appeared to be methamphetamine manufacturing equipment in rear of the vehicle.

Drug/Vice Unit Detectives trained in methamphetamine investigations, possessing the proper safety equipment to handle this type of investigation, responded and took control of scene. It was verified by investigators that the equipment in the vehicle was being used to manufacture methamphetamine.

Rodney Eugene May was arrested on the listed charges and transported to the Putnam County Jail. He is currently being detained without the benefit of a bond.

Charges:
1.Producing methamphetamine
2.Possessing methamphetamine with intent to sell
3.Possession of listed chemicals with intent to manufacture Methamphetamine

http://www.pcso.us/2010-1-27-b

RODNEY  EUGENE  MAY
Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 1/27/2010 8:10:38 AM  - Booking#: 10-00374
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/30/1974 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-1a1   DRUGS-PRODUCE PRODUCE METHAMPHETAMINE   F   S    $0.00    
893.13-1a1   DRUGS-POSSESS POSS METH W INTENT TO SELL MANUFACTURE DELIVER   F   S    $2,504.00    
893.149-1a   DRUGS-POSSESS LISTED CHEMICAL WIT MANUFACTURE CNTRL SUBS   F   S    $2,504.00    
                $5,008.00    
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758656&IMG=52129

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: January 28, 2010, 04:42:58 PM »

OMG~That creep reminds me of Couey...........and then I read he's only in his 30's, just like Couey he looks 25-30 yrs older than he really is.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: January 28, 2010, 04:44:48 PM »

DONALD  EUGENE  MICHAEL
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 1/28/2010 10:47:05 AM  - Booking#: 10-00398
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 1/7/1962 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
941.13-   OUT-OF-STATE-FUG    N   N    $0.00    
                $0.00    
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758685&IMG=57420

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer
Picture of an Offender or Predator

DONALD EUGENE MICHAEL

Date Of Photo: 10/23/2009

Designation:    Sexual Offender
Name:    DONALD EUGENE MICHAEL
Department of Corrections #:    105809
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth:    01/07/1962
Race :    White
Sex:    Male
Hair:    Brown
Eyes:    Hazel
Height:    5'08"
Weight:    212 lbs
MICHAEL is registered as a Sexual Offender.
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Aliases
DONALD E MARTIN, DONNY MICHAEL, DONALD E MICHAEL, DONNIE E MARTIN, DONALD EUGENE MARTIN
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
UPPER
Address Information
Address    Address Source Information    Map Link
2314 Husson Ave
Palatka, FL 32177-6513
Putnam COUNTY    Source: Dept. of Corrections
Received: 01/25/2010
Type of Address: Permanent    
Show Map
130 Orie Griffin Blvd
PUTNAM COUNTY JAIL
Palatka, FL 32177-1416
Putnam COUNTY    Source: Field Intelligence
Received: 01/28/2010
Type of Address: Temp    
Show Map
Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication Date    Crime Description    Court Case Number    Jurisdiction & State    Adjudication
01/06/1982    SEX BAT UNSPECIFIED; F.S. 794.011 (PRINCIPAL)    0018226    HAMPTON, VA    Guilty/convict
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=56848

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #969 on: January 28, 2010, 05:40:07 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

That article makes me gag. I really hope TN does not think we buy that pile of BS. Geesh Need Hip Waders to read that bunk.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #970 on: January 28, 2010, 05:48:12 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

That article makes me gag. I really hope TN does not think we buy that pile of BS. Geesh Need Hip Waders to read that bunk.
My favorite part.  He tried not to cry. He tried to be the big macho boy but it didn’t work.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #971 on: January 28, 2010, 05:54:49 PM »

Nancy Grace: Haleigh dad: will kill Haleigh abductor, 'justifiable homicide'
"Snip" Jan 28, 2010
Haleigh's dad's shocking audio tapes from behind bars! Ronald Cummings claims killing Haleigh's abductor himself would be "justifiable homicide" & worth life without parole!
Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #972 on: January 28, 2010, 06:23:43 PM »

OMG, where have we heard that before.....

And TN saying he is a big macho boy, geeshhhhh He is 25 yrs old, he is suppose to be a man.If you walked up behind him and said boo he would probably chit his pants. His mouth is the biggest thing about him.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: January 28, 2010, 06:37:07 PM »

He wants to be close to God? He needs a necklace to do so?

....me thinks he just likes gold chains and doesn't like spending his own money to do so. Where was God when he was dealing drugs? That's probably the reason he commits crimes. No one had bought him a Cross to put on that gold chain of his I noticed him wearing in his mug shot.

...this whole thing could be God's fault.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: January 28, 2010, 06:56:09 PM »

Thanks JG!

Heart
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: January 28, 2010, 07:10:03 PM »

Big macho Boy? OMG..he is 26yrs old
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: January 28, 2010, 07:26:59 PM »

God bless Haleigh...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: January 28, 2010, 07:27:17 PM »

OMG, where have we heard that before.....

And TN saying he is a big macho boy, geeshhhhh He is 25 yrs old, he is suppose to be a man.If you walked up behind him and said boo he would probably chit his pants. His mouth is the biggest thing about him.
Monkey Devil!

Reminds me of when he called 911 when Timmy IIRC called him a f***t @ss bich.....

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: January 28, 2010, 07:31:27 PM »

Haleigh’s Jailed Dad Says He’d Kill Kidnapper

Posted: 11:39 am EST January 28, 2010Updated: 6:15 pm EST January 28, 2010

FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl is speaking out from inside the Flagler County jail. Ronald Cummings was arrested last week on drug charges and, shortly after he was caught, he said detectives started grilling him, not about the drug case, but about his missing 6-year-old daughter Haleigh.

Cummings said detectives wasted no time with questions about Haleigh. She disappeared from her Putnam County home last February.

“They just told me that their main focus is not on putting me in jail, but finding Haleigh,” Cummings said.

VIDEO REPORT: Haleigh's Dad Speaks
http://www.wftv.com/video/22370085/index.html

During a jailhouse interview with a Florida newspaper reporter, Cummings didn't hesitate to say he knows nothing about his daughter's whereabouts, but he had problems answering similar questions about his ex-wife, Misty Croslin. She was the last person to see Haleigh alive and detectives believe she's key to solving the crime.

“Man that's a, that's a hard question to answer,” Cummings said. “It's hard to believe that she doesn't know more, but it's also hard to believe that, if she did know more, she ain't already talked. Ya know?"

Cummings and his ex-wife were arrested last week, along with three others, in a prescription drug sting. Investigators say they were buying and selling prescription drugs. Cummings said he understands how serious the charges are and does believe he's going to prison.

“This is a setback in my life that, when I come out, will remind me what I should be doing and not what I was doing, what I’m being accused of doing,” he said.

Cummings also said, if he does get out, even if it's years from now, he would go back [to prison]. Cummings said, if he finds out who took his daughter, he would kill them and then call police afterwards.

“I don't care. If I find out what happened to my youngin’, it doesn't matter to me. It will be worth life without parole or the death penalty,” he said.

There have been dozens of searches and investigators have followed up on thousands of leads, but they say they're no closer to knowing what happened to Haleigh today than they were when she first disappeared last year.

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/22365606/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: January 28, 2010, 07:36:15 PM »

Ronald Cummings jailhouse interview

Updated: Thursday, 28 Jan 2010, 6:34 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 28 Jan 2010, 5:58 PM EST

The father of Haleigh Cummings spoke with Florida Times-Union reporter Dana Treen this week about his incarceration in the Flagler County Jail and the disappearance of his daughter.

LISTEN TO THE JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW TO THE RIGHT>>>http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012810-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview

Cummings, his ex-wife Misty Croslin and others were arrested in an undercover drug operation last week. Croslin faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medication and Cummings is charged with three counts.

The interview was conducted on Sunday, January 24, three days after his arrest.

"I'm going to DOC (Department Of Corrections). I'm going to prison, no 'ifs, ands, or buts,'" said Cummings.

Ronald spoke about the night he was arrested. He said at the time of the arrest that he wasn't doing anything illegal.

"I was in the store buying some cigarettes, and I came out of the store, and the dude called me to the car, and I got in a car with him," said Cummings. "When I got out of the car, there was like 6 carloads of FBI, FDLE, whatever…SWAT. They laid me on the ground, and that was the end of that. I've been here in solitary confinement since then," he added.

Ronald talked at length about his jail cell and his isolation. He said his cell only has a toilet, a sink, a cot, and a mirror inside. He said it's no bigger than eight feet by ten feet.

"Nobody on either side, nobody nowhere around, nothing but a hallway. They got a telephone that pushes up to the door. I'm actually kneeled down talking. It's got like 2 maybe 3 inches of cord inside my cell in my room. And its through my food door," said Cummings.

Ronald said the isolation sometimes gets under his skin. "You know what's bad? I don't look forward to breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I look forward to after breakfast lunch and dinner, 'cause after breakfast lunch and dinner, the one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

Ronald said detectives have only questioned him once about his daughters disappearance. "They just told me their main focus is not on putting on me in jail but finding Haleigh. They didn't really question me. They already know I don't know nothing about Haleigh's disappearance or nothing else, or otherwise I'd already be in the Department Of Corrections," said Cummings.

Ronald's voice was very calm during the entire phone conversation. At one point, he did get slightly enraged when he talked about what he would do to the person who abducted his daughter.

"It'll be justifiable homicide. I don't care if they get me with unjustifiable homicide. I don't care, if I find out what happened to my youngin' it doesn't matter to me. It'll be worth life without parole or the death penalty or whatever," said Cummings.

Ronald also spoke about his relationship with his former wife Misty Cummings. Misty is the last person thought to have seen Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared in February of 2009.

"There really isn't a relationship I guess, just ex-wife, slash friend," said Cummings.

"Of course, I want to know if she knows anything. It's hard to believe that she don't know more, but it's also hard to believe that if she did know more she didn't already talk," said Cummings.

Each phone call only lasted for a little more than 17 minutes. Just prior to being disconnected, Ronald had a message he wanted his family to know.

"I want my family to know I love them. I want my girlfriend to know I love her, my kids to know I love them, Haleigh to know I love her, and this is a setback in my life," said Cummings. "When I come out, it will remind me what I should be doing, not what I was doing, or accused of doing," said Cummings.

Convictions on all charges levied against Cummings could result in a sentence of as many as 43 years in prison. Cummings told Treen that the charges are 'a setback in my life.'

To read Florida Times-Union reporter Dana Treen's story about his interview with Ronald Cummings, click here . http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-24/story/jailhouse_interview_haleigh_cummings_father_talks_about_his_arrest

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012810-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.