May 02, 2024, 01:01:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491864 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »

I'm a little confused again.On last night's Geraldo Craig stated that Jesus's Mother's name is Olga.Olga is still torn up about her son's death and she Olga says she doesn't think Jesus even hung around with Casey.Jesus did go to school with Casey.
The"Nanny"Mother's name might be Gloria?

Looking over the arrest document, page 2 paragraph 2 it states Zanaida (sp) mothers name is Gloria.  Of course the document also states Casey lived with Amy and Morales and also Tony states Casey lived with him.  So who knows.  Klaasend if you have time could you bring the arrest document over to this thread?  Maybe I am missing something.  TY
It's ok,I just thought there was some confusion on what name was mentioned on Geraldo's last night.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 02:42:27 PM »

BB -  you were close dear, and had the right line of thought...

Her name is actually Darlie Routier.

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/

one of many nutballs that should have never had kids.

Apparently this case is still on going with appeals out the ying yang.

Welcome Concerned Monk!!!

+++++++++

Klaas, this case is going to be over by the end of the week and I would bet you a dollar to a donut that the DNA prelims are back... one stupid cop let it slip that it was blood in the trunk and had to back track.

The LE need this DNA very very badly - the need to find where Casey has stashed Caylee and she will need to be laid to rest. Without that DNA / Blood - Casey is not going to ever reveal the final location - the cops know that. They need that bargaining chip more than most imagine at this point.

Everything else is purely circumstantial. Baez knows that and so does the District Attorney.

They'll get her on endangerment charges and a host of other minor stuff - but Caylee does not deserve to go out without FULL justice - even if that is against the person charged with protecting her welfare.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 02:44:08 PM »

THANK YOU, THANK YOU

YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS CASE FROM DAY 1. THEN I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS SITEAND HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD STARTING ON THE 20th. THERE ARE SO MANY CRAZY THINGS IN THIS CASE. BUT I THINK THAT BY FAR THE CRAZYEST THING IS THE PHONE CALLS POSTED ON:    http://backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_035.htm
  IS THAT TRUE THAT THERE ARE HIDDEN MESSAGES WHEN YOU PLAY A CONVERSATION BACKWARDS???

LOL not as far as I'm concerned   
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 02:52:58 PM »

this birthday frame of mind  reminds me of:a mother in texas that killed her two boys!!!!!

KERRVILLE, Texas (CNN) -- A suburban housewife who claimed an intruder fatally stabbed two of her sons was convicted Saturday of killing one of the young boys.

Darlie Routier, 27, sobbed openly in court as the verdict was read and insisted, "I did not kill my babies." Her husband, who supported her claim of innocence, also wept.

The jury returns Monday to consider whether to sentence Mrs. Routier to death or life in prison. Prosecutor Greg Davis said he would ask that she get death by lethal injection.

"I loved those children more than my life," Routier testified. "They were the most important thing to me."

she WAS GUILTY AS SIN.... SAME MENTALITY OF THE ANTHONYS YA THINK??????????????????
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2008, 02:53:47 PM »

I've always been the kind of person that believes people make mistakes and should that person own up to their mistakes, there should be some leniency.

Hell, I've made enough mistakes in my life to guide just about anyone away from what could potential harm them.

I've also believe that when you screw the police around and make the pre-determined outcome all that much harder on the police and the community - they should throw the whole effin' book at ya. No mercy - you serve the full sentence. No IFs, ANDs or BUTTs.

if that makes me a cruel heartless bastard - I can live with that. 

Whatever Casey did to Caylee will eventually be known and if it's a pure case of murder - I say throw the whole Florida Law Library at her.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2008, 03:12:39 PM »

Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Meet With Investigators
Last Edited: Monday, 04 Aug 2008, 1:10 PM CDT
Created: Monday, 04 Aug 2008, 12:44 PM CDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.  --  Cindy and George Anthony, grandparents of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, had a meeting with investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office Monday.

This marks their second meeting with police since Friday when crime scene investigators revisited their home, removing items in large bags.

The Anthonys say they requested the meeting to follow up their meeting on Friday with detectives. "This is a meeting of our request...a continuation of last Friday, we didn't get to finish on Friday because we had the benefit so it was a meeting at our request just to touch base with them and you know see where were all at," Cindy Anthony said.

FOX 35's Elizabeth Alvarez asked the Anthony’s how the meeting with detectives went.

"I think things are fine," Cindy said. "They are working as hard as they can to find Caylee and that's the goal. We have to find Caylee.”

Cindy Anthony also criticized the media about their handling of the case, especially the article in People magazine. "Like the People magazine thing.  Someone said that Casey was walking a dog. Well we never had one dog; we've always had two dogs. Casey wouldn't walk one without the other.  The other things is two, there's just a lot of stuff. No one ever verifies before they print or publicize or show on TV certain facts. The other statement in People magazine was that Casey will exaggerate about a possible broken toe.  Well let me tell you. Casey was almost ready to have surgery. I took her to, I'm an orthopedic nurse. I took her where I worked. She had X-rays, she wore a walking boot one of those cast boots for over six weeks."

Cindy would not respond to specific questions about the investigation.

"George and I cannot interfere with anybody's current investigation and we are not going to jeopardize anything like that so we cannot make a statement about anything to that. That's question you have to ask Orange County," she said.

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7131080&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2008, 03:24:39 PM »

FBI Test Results Expected In Caylee Case

POSTED: 10:35 am EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 12:49 pm EDT August 4, 2008

Casey Anthony anticipates visits to her jail cell this week from her mother and brother, authorities said. Cindy Anthony has been scheduled to visit Tuesday, and Lee Anthony is set to visit on Thursday.

Orange County investigators said they hope to receive crucial FBI crime lab tests by the end of this week. The tests were conducted on items taken from Casey Anthony's car and her parents' home.

Investigators said the most important results are those of the hair samples, which were taken from the trunk. Investigators said they may be consistent with Caylee's hair. Detectives said they've been eager to discover the results of what they called a "suspect" stain also found in the trunk.

If the test proves that the stain is from human decomposition, authorities said, the missing child case could become a homicide investigation.

It is not known whether Orange County investigators will announce the conclusions of those tests. According to FBI protocol, it is not normal to disclose test results to the public during an ongoing investigation.

Also this week, Anthony is expected to appeal her $500,000 bond before the Florida Supreme Court.

Caylee will turn 3 years old on Saturday. Her family has planned a block party in front of their home. The Anthony family said they hope it will become a combination birthday and welcome home party for the toddler.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17086677/detail.html

Now, it's a freakin' block party!!!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2008, 03:26:43 PM »

Mrskub, to answer your question from the last thread -

the defense is not required to hand over anything Casey would write or draw. But, she is in jail and the officials would possibly have access to anything she is writing.

Only the prosecutor is required to hand over all info gathered.

+++

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2008, 03:31:07 PM »

Casey was almost ready to have surgery. I took her to, I'm an orthopedic nurse. I took her where I worked. She had X-rays, she wore a walking boot one of those cast boots for over six weeks."

THEN ..... she realized that the surgery was gonna be scheduled for a Friday night and ... that might cut into party/dancing night ..... so ..... she decided to loose the cast boot, put on her sleeze bag shoes and party it up!

again ....  GGGRRRRRRRR   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »

Watch how Cindy takes control of the interviews again, watch how Cindy looks down when answering and rubs her nose. Watch how Cindy can't even remember answers she's given before a skirts the issue.

Where's Carpe when I need a slap down???

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7131257&version=1&locale=EN-US

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2008, 03:41:20 PM »

FBI Test Results Expected In Caylee Case

POSTED: 10:35 am EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 12:49 pm EDT August 4, 2008

Casey Anthony anticipates visits to her jail cell this week from her mother and brother, authorities said. Cindy Anthony has been scheduled to visit Tuesday, and Lee Anthony is set to visit on Thursday.

Orange County investigators said they hope to receive crucial FBI crime lab tests by the end of this week. The tests were conducted on items taken from Casey Anthony's car and her parents' home.

Investigators said the most important results are those of the hair samples, which were taken from the trunk. Investigators said they may be consistent with Caylee's hair. Detectives said they've been eager to discover the results of what they called a "suspect" stain also found in the trunk.

If the test proves that the stain is from human decomposition, authorities said, the missing child case could become a homicide investigation.

It is not known whether Orange County investigators will announce the conclusions of those tests. According to FBI protocol, it is not normal to disclose test results to the public during an ongoing investigation.

Also this week, Anthony is expected to appeal her $500,000 bond before the Florida Supreme Court.

Caylee will turn 3 years old on Saturday. Her family has planned a block party in front of their home. The Anthony family said they hope it will become a combination birthday and welcome home party for the toddler.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17086677/detail.html

Now, it's a freakin' block party!!!

I wonder if Tony L is going to DJ this block party ........ and if so ...... will he do it for free OR if they (the fam) will kick him some "donated" gift cards for his services

GOD FORBID ..... Don't plan a search party .... Don't put together a team to look for this baby .... Have a friggin block party to have cake and ice cream, get donated gift cards and whoop it up in Caylees "honor" ..... while she is GOD knows where .... hungry? ..... safe? ...... crying for her mama? ...... MAYBE ..... the feds and LE will let Casey out to attend this party ..... heck the least they can do is bring her a piece of cake in jail!

sorry peeps ...... my frustration is starting to get the best of me!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2008, 03:45:42 PM »

the block party is just another in a line of terrible decisions by a rotten family.

I will say this - sometimes the cops video tape everything and sometimes a person shows up unexpectedly and the police get a new lead.

That's not what this block party is all about anyway...

rotten rotten rotten

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2008, 03:53:52 PM »

How special is it that Casey beat Anna Nicole in "who's the daddy" list??!!  Pathetic

Congrats Casey!! Have a beer!!

I think Casey was more interested in being "beer-pong" champion than a good mother, IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2008, 03:57:50 PM »

Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Meet With Investigators
Last Edited: Monday, 04 Aug 2008, 1:10 PM CDT
Created: Monday, 04 Aug 2008, 12:44 PM CDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.  --  Cindy and George Anthony, grandparents of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, had a meeting with investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office Monday.

This marks their second meeting with police since Friday when crime scene investigators revisited their home, removing items in large bags.

The Anthonys say they requested the meeting to follow up their meeting on Friday with detectives. "This is a meeting of our request...a continuation of last Friday, we didn't get to finish on Friday because we had the benefit so it was a meeting at our request just to touch base with them and you know see where were all at," Cindy Anthony said.

FOX 35's Elizabeth Alvarez asked the Anthony’s how the meeting with detectives went.

"I think things are fine," Cindy said. "They are working as hard as they can to find Caylee and that's the goal. We have to find Caylee.”

Cindy Anthony also criticized the media about their handling of the case, especially the article in People magazine. "Like the People magazine thing.  Someone said that Casey was walking a dog. Well we never had one dog; we've always had two dogs. Casey wouldn't walk one without the other.  The other things is two, there's just a lot of stuff. No one ever verifies before they print or publicize or show on TV certain facts. The other statement in People magazine was that Casey will exaggerate about a possible broken toe.  Well let me tell you. Casey was almost ready to have surgery. I took her to, I'm an orthopedic nurse. I took her where I worked. She had X-rays, she wore a walking boot one of those cast boots for over six weeks."

Cindy would not respond to specific questions about the investigation.

"George and I cannot interfere with anybody's current investigation and we are not going to jeopardize anything like that so we cannot make a statement about anything to that. That's question you have to ask Orange County," she said.

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7131080&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1
So THAT'S what Cindy and George were so in tears about with the people mag article?lol...whatever
So Cindy is a Ortho nurse and not a headache nurse?Does this whole family lie????
:::::accckkk!::::::van der sloot flashbacks

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

The dumb ho-bag just needs to confess already.  Unfortunately, we all pretty much know the outcome of this.  Time isn't moving quickly enough for me.  I want to know what the results are for the hair test and the fluid test.  I am completely obsessed with this case and I fear if I don't get some kind of answer soon, I may fly over the cuckoo's nest!  I just don't understand.  Will they really allow this a-hole to walk out of jail after the 33 or 40 days?  I cannot comprehend it at all.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2008, 04:03:32 PM »

I want to know what the results are for the hair test and the fluid test.  I am completely obsessed with this case and I fear if I don't get some kind of answer soon, I may fly over the cuckoo's nest!

Ha ha, now i'm a poet!!!

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »

What are the chances that Caylee's disappearance is connected somehow to the jogger who was found murdered in that Jay Blanchard Park? Casey mentioned that Park to Lee and the dates are pretty close. I believe she was murdered on the 10th of June.

I think I need a mental health break. Going to cook dinner and make the hubby feel somewhat better. Lord help me, he ate McDonald's yesterday for dinner. LOL!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2008, 04:16:15 PM »

What are the chances that Caylee's disappearance is connected somehow to the jogger who was found murdered in that Jay Blanchard Park? Casey mentioned that Park to Lee and the dates are pretty close. I believe she was murdered on the 10th of June.

I think I need a mental health break. Going to cook dinner and make the hubby feel somewhat better. Lord help me, he ate McDonald's yesterday for dinner. LOL!

I put my hubby on a diet last Monday.....salad and fruit....salmon sometimes....involves no cooking unless he wants salmon, and he cooks it!  I freed up a big block of time better used....LOL!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2008, 04:18:27 PM »

Has anyone "thought" about hiring someone with search dogs to search for little Caylee, since she is "CLOSE TO HOME?"  Or are they afraid they will not leave the backyard? Has anyone (grandpa) asked her "how close to home her "gut is telling her?" .... There is a reason LE is NOT actively searching .... My guess is they already have a good many of the answers and the case extends beyond missing Caylee.

If I was her family I would cut off ALL visitations until she agreed to cut the BS and give us some answers!  Obviously checking in on how she is doing and feeding into her "want" to have her pillow and blanket is NOT working ..... She is playing them like she is playing LE.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2008, 04:23:53 PM »

I guess anything is possible MrsKubb with the J Blanchard reference .... I'm wondering what the chances are of this being related to Zanieda Gonsalez's (SP) office being robbed over the weekend of June 9th as well .... her office is only approx 1 hrs drive from Orlando ..... gee that would be a drive enough to run a tank of gas empty .....

IMO I think the police are considering the "chances" of this being related to other things as well as Caylee missing .... that's why they are so tight lipped and no active searching.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.