May 13, 2024, 02:24:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 435441 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: September 04, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »

So now we know WHY this pointless bail on lesser charges was posted -- it keeps her from having to appear in court this morning. It takes the media focus off.

I still don't get it. She's still charged, nothing changes by not appearing so why the bail?
Casey was supposed to appear in court today on the "bad check" charges. This would have generated huge media coverage -- more unwanted negative publicity.

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: September 04, 2008, 10:36:35 AM »

Klaas....mail again!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1462 on: September 04, 2008, 10:38:15 AM »

Thanks for the link Carpe.

MrsKub, thanks for making that picture small.  I think I would throw up if it was bigger.

I agree with Nik.  neither me or my dad want to see each other nekid ... no way no how in any capacity.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1463 on: September 04, 2008, 10:40:06 AM »

get out dad! cant you see im having a baby?...omg..gross!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: September 04, 2008, 10:40:16 AM »

Couldn't it just be coincidence that Caylee is half Casey's name, half Lee's name? I mean think about it. From all accounts, Casey is/was very close to her brother.  We also know that the father was not a part of Caylee's life, and was not named on the birth certificate.. sure as hell wasn't in the delivery room! So why not name her kid after herself and after her favorite brother? I honestly don't see anything wrong with that. 

I heard that Cindy named Caylee because after she was born, Casey showed no interest in naming her.

Very sad...  detached mom.  At least in pictures it looked like she warmed up some, but.. perhaps not. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1465 on: September 04, 2008, 10:40:43 AM »

So now we know WHY this pointless bail on lesser charges was posted -- it keeps her from having to appear in court this morning. It takes the media focus off.

I still don't get it. She's still charged, nothing changes by not appearing so why the bail?
Casey was supposed to appear in court today on the "bad check" charges. This would have generated huge media coverage -- more unwanted negative publicity.

Well, nice try guys... but she is still getting slaughtered every night on Nancy

Grace, and blogged out the wa-zootie regardless! I don't think that strategy is moving

a lot of dirt for ya.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: September 04, 2008, 10:40:55 AM »

I agree wreck....They are in full force CYA mode right now....I am surprised however, that Baez didn't know about the bond being posted.  If in fact that is true.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: September 04, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »

what picture in the delivery room are you guys referring to?? I wanna see!!

George is a Pervert
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: September 04, 2008, 10:45:19 AM »

I agree wreck....They are in full force CYA mode right now....I am surprised however, that Baez didn't know about the bond being posted.  If in fact that is true.

How would your own atty.  not know about the bond?  wtf?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1469 on: September 04, 2008, 10:45:23 AM »

Gosh!  I have spent the morning reading up on chloroform.  This stuff is unbelievable.  I had no idea what people used it for years ago besides anesthesia.  It is still widely used today in certain industries.  When I worked in a hospital lab many years ago there was a bottle of the stuff that sat in the pathology lab.  It is used in laboratories and in certain industries, but I also have seen where it's common in some forms in things all of us have at home.  The fact that someone in the Anthony home was researching just as I have been is the key.  If it were a by-product of Caylee drowning in the pool there would be no need to research it at all.  In fact, very few people would even know that you can have chloroform production from pool chemicals.  It's just not common.  The fact that it was researched on the internet and evidence is on Casey's laptop  is what leads me to think one of two things.

1. Casey used it to sedate Caylee and needed to buy some since it is hard to come by in it's pure form.
2. Someone else in the family was researching after Casey gave Caylee too much of it and needed to know how LE would find traces of the substance.

Here are some of the more interesting things I found out about chloroform....hold on to your hats Shangoers...you will like this too...

1. Chloroform is in butane or camp stove fuel.
2. Older hospitals and mental facilities may still have some of its pure forms in their possession.
3. In various chemical states as found in solvents and cleaners and such it is one of the elements that provide that euphoria from inhalant abuse.
4. You can not just go out and buy it in its pure form...but you can order it over the internet or it can be found in some out of the way little shops...the dark magic kind.
5. Some evidence exists that Wiccans have placed it in wines to use in rituals.  Thus a reference to "poison wine of Bacchus". 

A little FYI on chloroform.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: September 04, 2008, 10:51:24 AM »

It appears that NOBODY REQUESTED THE BOND for the check fraud charges

It appears that a local Bondsman = McDonalds Bail Bondsman posted the bond on their own, it doesn't cost him anything as long as KC appears in court on the dates required for those charges, it does stop any time served in jail from being credited toward the sentence(s) received as a result of those charges, he gets printed in paper & online which is free advertising.  There is no chance that KC won't be appearing as long as she sits in jail, right?  He probably can revoke the bonds for all the lesser charges if KC obtains her freedom on the child neglect even.

Looks like a win, win.

As somebody wrote on another board, it's a way of saying "I don't like you KC".
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: September 04, 2008, 10:53:00 AM »

I missed NG last night.  Did she apologize to Tim for the night before?  Anything interesting on the show that we didnt already know?

Here are the highlights if ya missed them, Jennifer.

She did not apologize to Tim, but was much more empathetic to him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Thanks Big Juicy Guy.  You are da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning everyone!!!  Looks like not much new going on this morn other than Caseys bail being posted ???? OH WHATEVER .... she's not getting out again .... I feel comfy about that.

Do you guys think NG was being "mean" to Tim or was she just shocked  to learn that he was thinking about pulling off the case?  I think they have a "media type" of friendship that was made stronger by the Natalee case and IMO (JMO) ...

I took from it that she was "abrupt in nature" due to the fact that he shocked the heck out of her by saying he was thinking about leaving ..... I think she just was "pleading" with him (in her way) kinda like "what the heck are you thinking"  .....

I'm not so sure some of that wasn't "set up" (Tim leaving) to get a reaction out of Cindy (and it did!)  Did ya'll notice the "half laugh/smirk" on Tim's face at one point when (I think maybe when he thought he was off air?)  It also brought more public hatred towards the Anthonys and IMO possibly more searchers, in spite of Cindys pleas not to come out.

I dunno .... I think NG "plays" w/Cindy too .... as long as she has her on the phone she is gonna kiss butt (very sympathetic) to let her ramble to see what comes out .... When Cindy is not on the phone with her I think it's a different story .... She does not speak highly of Cindy at all ...

(just some morning ramblings)   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: September 04, 2008, 10:54:39 AM »

Gosh!  I have spent the morning reading up on chloroform.  This stuff is unbelievable.  I had no idea what people used it for years ago besides anesthesia.  It is still widely used today in certain industries.  When I worked in a hospital lab many years ago there was a bottle of the stuff that sat in the pathology lab.  It is used in laboratories and in certain industries, but I also have seen where it's common in some forms in things all of us have at home.  The fact that someone in the Anthony home was researching just as I have been is the key.  If it were a by-product of Caylee drowning in the pool there would be no need to research it at all.  In fact, very few people would even know that you can have chloroform production from pool chemicals.  It's just not common.  The fact that it was researched on the internet and evidence is on Casey's laptop  is what leads me to think one of two things.

1. Casey used it to sedate Caylee and needed to buy some since it is hard to come by in it's pure form.
2. Someone else in the family was researching after Casey gave Caylee too much of it and needed to know how LE would find traces of the substance.

Here are some of the more interesting things I found out about chloroform....hold on to your hats Shangoers...you will like this too...

2. Older hospitals and mental facilities may still have some of its pure forms in their possession.
3. In various chemical states as found in solvents and cleaners and such it is one of the elements that provide that euphoria from inhalant abuse.
4. You can not just go out and buy it in its pure form...but you can order it over the internet or it can be found in some out of the way little shops...the dark magic kind.
5. Some evidence exists that Wiccans have placed it in wines to use in rituals.  Thus a reference to "poison wine of Bacchus"

OMG 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: September 04, 2008, 10:58:53 AM »

Do we know all the places George worked as a security guard by any chance?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: September 04, 2008, 10:59:00 AM »

It appears that NOBODY REQUESTED THE BOND for the check fraud charges

It appears that a local Bondsman = McDonalds Bail Bondsman posted the bond on their own, it doesn't cost him anything as long as KC appears in court on the dates required for those charges, it does stop any time served in jail from being credited toward the sentence(s) received as a result of those charges, he gets printed in paper & online which is free advertising.  There is no chance that KC won't be appearing as long as she sits in jail, right?  He probably can revoke the bonds for all the lesser charges if KC obtains her freedom on the child neglect even.

Looks like a win, win.

As somebody wrote on another board, it's a way of saying "I don't like you KC".

Aha!  Thank you for the explanation.  I thought I had read that a few pages back.

No credit for you biotch Casey!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: September 04, 2008, 10:59:37 AM »

5. Some evidence exists that Wiccans have placed it in wines to use in rituals.  Thus a reference to "poison wine of Bacchus"

OMG 

Have we found any sippy cups???
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: September 04, 2008, 11:00:23 AM »

Do we know all the places George worked as a security guard by any chance?

No Lalas do you have an email I would like to email you something..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: September 04, 2008, 11:01:28 AM »

Also, I read that Lee was married to his high school sweetheart for 5 yrs.  She divorced him - in part because he was such a pathological liar.

Do you know if that has been verified?

Haven't heard anything about that.

Good Morning Klaas

I did read on another forum that George Anthony was married in to 70's and ... the breakup was due in part to his "pathological lying".  The poster claimed to be his former sister-in-law.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: September 04, 2008, 11:02:35 AM »

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008    Email article | Print article

Brother may be tied to case

by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: September 04, 2008, 11:03:57 AM »

Also, I read that Lee was married to his high school sweetheart for 5 yrs.  She divorced him - in part because he was such a pathological liar.

Do you know if that has been verified?

Haven't heard anything about that.

Good Morning Klaas

I did read on another forum that George Anthony was married in to 70's and ... the breakup was due in part to his "pathological lying".  The poster claimed to be his former sister-in-law.

Janet

Maybe they are all pathological liars 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.