May 14, 2024, 10:15:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 435583 times)
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1880 on: September 04, 2008, 04:23:56 PM »

Hello monkeys I am new I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been following this story from day one and it has had me in tears to think of what happened to that sweet little angel. I also have a daughter named Kaylee Marie who is 3 years old and this case breaks my heart.

Hi, Mindy, I'm new too, you will love it here, the people are awesome

Prayers for Caylee
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: September 04, 2008, 04:25:09 PM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

Thank You All Monkeys...Destiny
ps...can a mod make sure this makes it to the next thread...or Front Page...or both.
Done, did you or anyone get the story to the news people in Orlando maybe they can be around in the morning when the truck arrives.  Maybe others watching local news will be touched and help in the search for Caylee.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: September 04, 2008, 04:25:13 PM »

Are you guys watching something? I clicked the link, but my screen's blank right now........

All that I am watching is a black screen with msg: connecting to media.  Refresh doesn't seem to help.   Anyone else?

mine locked up and said not responding so I hope you guys will keep us informed! TIA.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: September 04, 2008, 04:25:24 PM »

RUT RO ... PICTURE FAILURE

Try this .... D-E-S-T-I-N-Y!!!!  WA HOO!!! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: September 04, 2008, 04:26:39 PM »

Response from Cindy Hunt to my thank you email:

RE: TES
Sent:Thu 9/04/08 1:24 PM

Our pleasure; thank you and everyone else working so diligently in this effort.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: September 04, 2008, 04:27:02 PM »

I also wrote to Brian.. I'm really ticked off that he didn't have the ballz to correct that sadly misinformed hyena's azz! 

Maybe he is busy editing his dreams again....... ?????

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: September 04, 2008, 04:27:09 PM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

ps...can a mod make sure this makes it to the next thread...or Front Page...or both.
from Cindy Hunt she was quick with a response--
Our pleasure; and thank you for everyone else who is working so tirelessly in this effort.

« Reply #1887 on: September 04, 2008, 04:27:27 PM »

Hello monkeys I am new I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been following this story from day one and it has had me in tears to think of what happened to that sweet little angel. I also have a daughter named Kaylee Marie who is 3 years old and this case breaks my heart.

Welcome MindyB .... we all have a special place in our hearts for 3 yr old Caylee Marie's here!  You have found the right place!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: September 04, 2008, 04:27:37 PM »

And from Hank Varnell:

RE: TES
Sent:Thu 9/04/08 1:26 PM

Us too Leslie. It will come in the am.

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: September 04, 2008, 04:27:47 PM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

Done, did you or anyone get the story to the news people in Orlando maybe they can be around in the morning when the truck arrives.  Maybe others watching local news will be touched and help in the search for Caylee.

Hey that is a good idea!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: September 04, 2008, 04:27:55 PM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

from Cindy Hunt she was quick with a response--
Our pleasure; and thank you for everyone else who is working so tirelessly in this effort.

from Hank Varnell --
You’re welcome
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1891 on: September 04, 2008, 04:28:34 PM »

WOW - someone I contacted is going to help - check this out!

Investigation Discovery to Join Search For Caylee Anthony

Investigation DiscoveryIf you have been reading the articles here for the last few days then you are aware that Texas EquuSearch has been having a difficult time getting people to volunteer and help in the search for missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony. Rather than sit back and throw stones at others who are not participating, I have decided to take an active role in the search effort.

The Discovery Channel is flying me out to Orlando at 6:00 p.m. today to meet with Tim Miller and his team. I will arrive later tonight and will be joining in the search effort starting tomorrow morning. I will remain in Florida until Tuesday, unless Hurricane Ike decides to keep me longer.

I will be posting regular updates to this blog and will also continue to follow any developments regarding Casey Anthony.

Wish me luck!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: September 04, 2008, 04:29:26 PM »

Look at the top of the page in this link.  They keep talking about a video with either the sheriff or TES and still nothing:

http://www.wesh.com/index.html
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: September 04, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »

RAW INTERVIEW: Jose Baez Says Detectives Aren't Looking Into Caylee Leads

http://www.wftv.com/video/17392602/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1894 on: September 04, 2008, 04:30:06 PM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

D in TX...to be honest...I'm pooped....LOL

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mindyb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: September 04, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »

Welcome MindyB .... we all have a special place in our hearts for 3 yr old Caylee Marie's here!  You have found the right place!

I feel like I have someone has to hold that little girl close lord knows her mother didn't Casey anthony makes me so angry .
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: September 04, 2008, 04:31:01 PM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

Hey that is a good idea!
you know I really wonder what George, Cindy, Lee and Casey would have to say when DESPITE the negative spin "the family" puts on Tim Miller and the Orange County LE people from around the United States are coming to help EVEN when they WILL NOT for whatever reason.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: September 04, 2008, 04:31:04 PM »

Investigation DiscoveryIf you have been reading the articles here for the last few days then you are aware that Texas EquuSearch has been having a difficult time getting people to volunteer and help in the search for missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony. Rather than sit back and throw stones at others who are not participating, I have decided to take an active role in the search effort.

The Discovery Channel is flying me out to Orlando at 6:00 p.m. today to meet with Tim Miller and his team. I will arrive later tonight and will be joining in the search effort starting tomorrow morning. I will remain in Florida until Tuesday, unless Hurricane Ike decides to keep me longer.

I will be posting regular updates to this blog and will also continue to follow any developments regarding Casey Anthony.

Wish me luck!

FANTASTIC!!!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: September 04, 2008, 04:31:04 PM »

Wish me luck!

good luck and thanks to you and discovery for helping out
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: September 04, 2008, 04:31:24 PM »

Wish me luck!

Knay..keep going girl. You are awesome. The Monkeys Rock!!!!!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.