May 06, 2024, 08:03:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 450672 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: September 28, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145763&catid=3

Mystery Letter's Contents Revealed
 Dave Wax  Ann Butler     Created: 9/28/2009 11:30:44 AM    Updated: 9/28/2009 11:35:27 AM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Sheriff's Office has released more information about the mystery note that was dropped off last week regarding the Haleigh Cummings search.

The note was dropped off by an unknown woman Wednesday at the St. Augustine Record.

Detectives determined the note warranted further investigation, so they announced they wanted to speak with the woman who dropped it off.

When she heard that through the media, the woman contacted detectives and they interviewed her. Her name has still not been released, and she said she was just dropping the note off for someone else.

Today, detectives say the note contained information about a possible burial site for Haleigh, the girl who disappeared from her Satsuma home in February.

Capt. Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office says detectives followed up the tip, but found nothing, and they are still no closer to finding the girl.

Thanks cece for the update.

That blows Geraldo's rumor that he started on his show this past Saturday night.  , not!   
I must have missed it, what rumor did he start his sideshow off with Saturday?

Geraldo tried to say that the scrub woman's delivered letter contained info indicating that some type of activity had gone on behind the mh at 202 Green Ln and that would prove that Ron and his family members were involved just like he said from the beginning of the case. He was talking to AH.  But AH, did not confirm nor deny what Geraldo was spouting.

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #701 on: September 28, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »

I hope they throw that crazy crackpot in jail, for delivering such a letter, can't wait to find out who this loser is. 

The crack pot needs to go to jail, I agree with you. An attorney could put her on the witness stand (if this ever goes to trial), and point to her as the "culprit', this would give reasonable doubt to the case. I hope the C.P. knows she screwed up this case.  The messenger needs to be fined or jailed, she has been a deterent.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: September 28, 2009, 12:36:59 PM »

I hope they throw that crazy crackpot in jail, for delivering such a letter, can't wait to find out who this loser is. 

I would also like to know why this mystery woman carried that letter so that no fingerprints would show up on it. I would also like to see this issure addressed by that asst editor that made sure we were aware of just how "volitile" this letter could be, but doubt we will hear anything about it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: September 28, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »

Steph Says:
September 27, 2009 at 11:20 pm | Reply

Ive not heard about the affair with Ron’s uncle but the ‘whitboy” story is accurate. Remember one thing about Misty, she doesnt drive and doesnt have acces to a vehicle so if haleigh was removed from the home that night, or dispossed of and Misty was involved, she had help.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/26/where-is-misty-croslin/#comment-230

But we know she did drive and now has her driver's license per her court docket with her brother's restraining order.  I thought her proof of ID was her drivers license?  And I have always been curious about her rumored affair with Ron's uncle.
Thats right.....she does drive....and she has abtained a driver license since all this happened.....who knows what all she has done before, she did drive without a license as she said in her own words....I sometime pick HaLeigh up at the bus stop,  so yea, Im sure she is no stranger to breaking the law and driving without a license wouldnt be the first thing she has done,

Either Misty has a drivers license or perhaps an id card issued by the flhsmv.

Or could it possibly be that some of the info provided by those that write various articles are not entirely accurate all the time.   
it could be, but I dont doubt for one second that Misty hasnt drove before and after this happened, SHE...said herself that she sometimes picked up HaLeigh but that Ronald had been picking her up for the last few afternoons,  but then Misty cant be held accountable on what she says either.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 28, 2009, 12:39:45 PM »

snip from Heart:

I noticed and heard that as well Sassycat. I think it is probably ksue's daughter who is also a poster over at Blogger News.

Is it Ksue's kids that are always in the background? thought it was Pickles...but I don't listen to it often enough to have knowledge of the cast...tee hee!

The above video in question has nothing to do with Blogger News or Pickles. It was produce by floodofnoah.

If pickles and ksue have some type of relationship, I am unaware of that.

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: September 28, 2009, 12:40:55 PM »

snip from Heart:

I noticed and heard that as well Sassycat. I think it is probably ksue's daughter who is also a poster over at Blogger News.

Is it Ksue's kids that are always in the background? thought it was Pickles...but I don't listen to it often enough to have knowledge of the cast...tee hee!

Hey ya, you!  Not sure about this Ksue but I have heard Pickles household & its obnoxious to say the least.   Whoever it is, whenever it is that continues to stay on air with a ruckus going on is rude!   If there is that much activity going on in one's home maybe, just maybe you shouldnt have your arse parked ignoring what is going on under one's nose...just a thought 

Re:

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: September 28, 2009, 12:43:15 PM »

snip from Heart:

The above video in question has nothing to do with Blogger News or Pickles. It was produce by floodofnoah.

If pickles and ksue have some type of relationship, I am unaware of that.

oh,,,never mind then..   getting my wires crossed here...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 28, 2009, 12:44:23 PM »

snip from Heart:

Hey ya, you!  Not sure about this Ksue but I have heard Pickles household & its obnoxious to say the least.   Whoever it is, whenever it is that continues to stay on air with a ruckus going on is rude!   If there is that much activity going on in one's home maybe, just maybe you shouldnt have your arse parked ignoring what is going on under one's nose...just a thought 

Re:

for sure Cappy! for sure!
 how are ya?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: September 28, 2009, 12:44:32 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145763&catid=3

Dave Wax  Ann Butler     Created: 9/28/2009 11:30:44 AM    Updated: 9/28/2009 11:35:27 AM

SNIPED
When she heard that through the media, the woman contacted detectives and they interviewed her. Her name has still not been released, and she said she was just dropping the note off for someone else.

Today, detectives say the note contained information about a possible burial site for Haleigh, the girl who disappeared from her Satsuma home in February.

Capt. Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office says detectives followed up the tip, but found nothing, and they are still no closer to finding the girl.

That blows Geraldo's rumor that he started on his show this past Saturday night.  , not!   

Geraldo tried to say that the scrub woman's delivered letter contained info indicating that some type of activity had gone on behind the mh at 202 Green Ln and that would prove that Ron and his family members were involved just like he said from the beginning of the case. He was talking to AH.  But AH, did not confirm nor deny what Geraldo was spouting.

Ding!

Gee, I wonder why they were not releasing this "messenger's" name 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: September 28, 2009, 12:45:31 PM »

Steph Says:
September 27, 2009 at 11:20 pm | Reply

Ive not heard about the affair with Ron’s uncle but the ‘whitboy” story is accurate. Remember one thing about Misty, she doesnt drive and doesnt have acces to a vehicle so if haleigh was removed from the home that night, or dispossed of and Misty was involved, she had help.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/26/where-is-misty-croslin/#comment-230

But we know she did drive and now has her driver's license per her court docket with her brother's restraining order.  I thought her proof of ID was her drivers license?  And I have always been curious about her rumored affair with Ron's uncle.
Thats right.....she does drive....and she has abtained a driver license since all this happened.....who knows what all she has done before, she did drive without a license as she said in her own words....I sometime pick HaLeigh up at the bus stop,  so yea, Im sure she is no stranger to breaking the law and driving without a license wouldnt be the first thing she has done,

Either Misty has a drivers license or perhaps an id card issued by the flhsmv.

Or could it possibly be that some of the info provided by those that write various articles are not entirely accurate all the time.   
it could be, but I dont doubt for one second that Misty hasnt drove before and after this happened, SHE...said herself that she sometimes picked up HaLeigh but that Ronald had been picking her up for the last few afternoons,  but then Misty cant be held accountable on what she says either.

I am not disputing that Misty drives. Perhaps someone needs to clue Step Watts in that she drives.  He is the one posted that she does not drive.

What I am saying is perhaps Misty obtained her DL or maybe what she presented to the clerk was a state issued ID card and the clerk entered the info as a drivers license.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: September 28, 2009, 12:48:06 PM »

snip from Heart:

Re:

for sure Cappy! for sure!
 how are ya?
Does ksue and pickles live in the same state, area, etc.?

Heart
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: September 28, 2009, 12:49:14 PM »

I viewed closely and read BOTH letters from, "Nay-Nay."
I just wanted to say how sad it is that these young
minds are going to waste....

Too bad the caseworkers in Fl. have not seen a need and
offered a mentor, free education for High School diplomas,
parenting skills and life skills of some type.

Nay, Nay, Misty, Crystal, their Mom's, Grandparents will
all stroll through life and NEVER know that there is MORE,
if you try and receive encouragement to be all that you can be.
Having babies, partying, depending on the state for food assistance and $$, and depending on a male to "take care of you,"
is a cycle that needs to be broken.

Abuse cycles can be broken. Is the state of Fl. failing these children by NOT doing SOMETHING
to offer direction to these families,  and SHOW them HOW to be more productive in society,  more self sufficient financially, and to encourage solid parenting skills.

Sad to say, but......I bet Misty, Crystal and Nay Nay are all products of their environments. I also bet that their Mom's are carbon copies of them.
How many children will society lose to IGNORANCE, under achievement, and an influence I see as, "Appalachian."

Being a first generation American, I know how hard my parents struggled to get every piece of the American dream they imagined.
Learning English, getting naturalized, then moving on to a higher education. They instilled in us children to accomplish more than they did, and expected us to see that each generation did likewise.

My KY backwoods "hillbilly" upbringing did not prevent me from getting a high school education, despite the fact that there were no high schools in our area.  It simply meant finding a relative who had moved to IL.     That small town provided a wealth of opportunity and encouragement; and I went on to get admitted to Massachusetts Institute of Technology, as one of the very few females ever admitted there (at that time).     Now, I glad to say that are females there, though not as numerous as the males.     We have our own alumna association.                                                                                                               
school education
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: September 28, 2009, 12:58:31 PM »

Can anyone remember if today is the hearing for Misty's Mom?  I can't find the article that had the date in it.  TIA

It is scheduled for Wednesday.

I believe after the hearing, she will be extradited to Florida.

Catching up here. Apologies if this has already been answered.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: September 28, 2009, 01:02:28 PM »

Strayze .. it seems like there's a whole generation lost to these pills ... wonder who among them is gonna rule the world when it comes time??   

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 28, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends -

Always checking up on Miss Haleigh - but more often than not afraid/unwilling to post because of all of the zaniness involved in this and other cases . . . seems as though my input just gets lost in the masses of posts, as well - never feel like I really 'fit in' . . . LOL.

Anyway  . . . here is an up close crop from the Nay Nay letter - adjusted the contrast as best I could . . . still almost impossible to make out what was originally written, though (I assume it is wriiten in pencil; it appears as though a 'first draft' was erased?) Maybe you all can decipher it though . . .

Also: color safe bleach is blue . . . perhaps they thought it would remove traces of blood?

Are we sure it's written in pencil ?  Looking at that, it reminds me of when my granddaughter gets several pieces of paper from my printer and uses a marker to write - and the marker bleeds through slightly to the next page.  I dunno ... that's just what it reminded me of.

Or if she wrote something else on the page before, pressing hard with a ball point pen, maybe?  Nah, it looks erased to me.  What was I thinking?

Emoticon request please:  *monkey smacking itself on the forehead (maybe even repeatedly)  LOL!

I initially thought that was a great idea, and very possible. I have played with layers to see if this is the case, and I don't think so. I really think it is erased by the writer.

here is my thought and i'm not sure how accurate it is but when i upload docs for work on my scanner you can see the indentation where the paper clip was... like if you were to scrape your fingernail across the page then upload it or copy it even that fingernail mark appears gray.... did she maybe have a pad of paper and the pressure from whatever she wrote on the page above this one transferred as indentations on to this page... and obviously we are seeing a copy or a scan up of the original... did this maybe happen and the scanner copier was so good that it applied shading to the indents?????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: September 28, 2009, 01:05:27 PM »

Strayze...good for you for getting your education!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: September 28, 2009, 01:07:54 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends -

Always checking up on Miss Haleigh - but more often than not afraid/unwilling to post because of all of the zaniness involved in this and other cases . . . seems as though my input just gets lost in the masses of posts, as well - never feel like I really 'fit in' . . . LOL.

Anyway  . . . here is an up close crop from the Nay Nay letter - adjusted the contrast as best I could . . . still almost impossible to make out what was originally written, though (I assume it is wriiten in pencil; it appears as though a 'first draft' was erased?) Maybe you all can decipher it though . . .

Also: color safe bleach is blue . . . perhaps they thought it would remove traces of blood?

Are we sure it's written in pencil ?  Looking at that, it reminds me of when my granddaughter gets several pieces of paper from my printer and uses a marker to write - and the marker bleeds through slightly to the next page.  I dunno ... that's just what it reminded me of.

Or if she wrote something else on the page before, pressing hard with a ball point pen, maybe?  Nah, it looks erased to me.  What was I thinking?

Emoticon request please:  *monkey smacking itself on the forehead (maybe even repeatedly)  LOL!

I initially thought that was a great idea, and very possible. I have played with layers to see if this is the case, and I don't think so. I really think it is erased by the writer.

here is my thought and i'm not sure how accurate it is but when i upload docs for work on my scanner you can see the indentation where the paper clip was... like if you were to scrape your fingernail across the page then upload it or copy it even that fingernail mark appears gray.... did she maybe have a pad of paper and the pressure from whatever she wrote on the page above this one transferred as indentations on to this page... and obviously we are seeing a copy or a scan up of the original... did this maybe happen and the scanner copier was so good that it applied shading to the indents?????

who knows! maybe she has one of those grey pad things that kids have that you mark on it and then lift up the film when done and it erases...it leaves a grey mark when pressed on too...    one never knows with this bunch! tee hee!

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: September 28, 2009, 01:16:14 PM »

Good morning monkeys...
Does anyone know where there might be a picture of AnaFL?

All I can remember is she was a blonde.

Thanks
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #718 on: September 28, 2009, 01:16:55 PM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Sheriff's Office has released more information about the mystery note that was dropped off last week regarding the Haleigh Cummings search.

The note was dropped off by an unknown woman Wednesday at the St. Augustine Record.

Detectives determined the note warranted further investigation, so they announced they wanted to speak with the woman who dropped it off.

Oh, I thought he was talking about the search which did happen recently behind the trailer that Ron and Misty lived in, but I am still waiting to see myself if RC is involved in this directly or indirectly. It just makes no sense the length that he and TN would go to to cover for Misty and all that crap they say about her being the best gf and that Haleigh wanted her to be their mom etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 28, 2009, 01:17:41 PM »

snip from Heart:

Cookie this gives you the names of the posters involved and the one with the dog used in the supposed search.  It is very interesting if true and makes you wonder why they would attempt to go to the extent they did.  It's on the Tomothy Holmseth site, but even if he is a nut which I don't know about it does not mean this fake search did not take place and is not true.  JMO

http://writeintoaction.com/Scan%201%207-13.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.