May 16, 2024, 03:27:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 223571 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2010, 11:56:09 PM »

ok back now

there is kerr names connected to prosch.. I don't know who they are and have not looked but I have the names from when I was digging up connections to prosch...

ok so you want to know if karen kerr is connected to william k Name Redacted2/jason's father...
easy, ask jason.. hahah...

let me see if I can find out if william k Name Redacted2 has a sister named karen ...

why does something think so... is there any info I can use to help find out?  the more I know the easier to find out more.
Publicdata has a civil case showing three plaintiffs.  #1 is William Hector McLean Name Redacted2, #2 is Karen Kerr, and #3 is William Kent Name Redacted2 - it looks like a last will and testament probate filing.  That leads me to believe that WHM Name Redacted2 is the father of Karen and William K.  I could be wrong on that, though.   
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2010, 11:58:53 PM »

Is this all we are going to get out of Jason? It is like the last presser. We thought we were going to get info., but then we got 'no comment'. I understand that he has a limit on what he can say, but...

Sounds like a number of people have talked to Jason this evening, like maybe the lady from the newspaper and DeDe's attorney. 

I can't believe he says she is involved.... yet he thinks of her as incapable of doing anything sinister.

?!?

That seems very bizarre to me too. Wouldn't hiding a child be sinister? I think so, but maybe children's advocates have a different idea of sinister?

has left me scratchin' my head as well  something fishy going on IMO ... (and I AINT referring to Janets hubby's salmon) 

I..for one .. lean towards being "more" suspicious then I was before the ""Let me clear things up" thread lol .... and I was "quite" suspicious prior 
  hi all btw

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2010, 12:03:32 AM »

How old does one has to be to enjoy the 1977 MBA playoff championship?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2010, 12:05:33 AM »

Older than dirt 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2010, 12:07:07 AM »

Older than dirt  

Seriously though, I suppose someone 40ish could as a child remember it.

Edited to add:  Actually someone 40 would have been Kyron's age and could have remembered it if it was a big deal in their family.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 12:08:48 AM by klaasend » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2010, 12:08:12 AM »

Is this all we are going to get out of Jason? It is like the last presser. We thought we were going to get info., but then we got 'no comment'. I understand that he has a limit on what he can say, but...

Yup, a lot of words and nothing is said...

Well.. Jason seems to be telling us what he wants us to know, at first anyway.  And answering some questions along the way.  Perhaps he intends to go back and answer any missed questions as he has time.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2010, 12:08:59 AM »

I would guess that depends.... for example ... some kids are influenced by daddy/uncle/etc ... to watch and become involved in the "man" things goin' on around em... lol .... so if say at 5-6 yrs old they would now be uhhhh ..... late 30s say ??  early 40s ?? (would be my guesstimate anyways)

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2010, 12:12:12 AM »

ok back now

there is kerr names connected to prosch.. I don't know who they are and have not looked but I have the names from when I was digging up connections to prosch...

ok so you want to know if karen kerr is connected to william k Name Redacted2/jason's father...

let me see if I can find out if william k Name Redacted2 has a sister named karen ...

why does something think so... is there any info I can use to help find out?  the more I know the easier to find out more.
Publicdata has a civil case showing three plaintiffs.  #1 is William Hector McLean Name Redacted2, #2 is Karen Kerr, and #3 is William Kent Name Redacted2 - it looks like a last will and testament probate filing.  That leads me to believe that WHM Name Redacted2 is the father of Karen and William K.  I could be wrong on that, though.   

sorry for getting sidetracked, had to do something else...

okay thanks for this info, it will help me to figure out who they are and give me another path to find info... let me get to work... I'll read the rest of this thread first and catch up..

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2010, 12:12:55 AM »

Well.. Jason seems to be telling us what he wants us to know, at first anyway.  And answering some questions along the way.  Perhaps he intends to go back and answer any missed questions as he has time.   

Well he ignored all my questions, and after I brought the wine even! Every time I hop to that thread and he's in the rafters, he leaves. I showered, so I don't know what the problem is. 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2010, 12:14:45 AM »

okay new monkey let me get started and I'll work here in the open so others can take what I say and maybe they have something to add... some people have different data bases than I do, so if I put out something, someone else might use that as a clue where to look and we get there faster...

To find me:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2010, 12:15:05 AM »

Incoming starting at Square ( whatever square is at this point)
source: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html
Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school? "No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2 pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop."

When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron? "I last saw him at about 7:45 am.  He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said 'I love you.' He said 'I love you too, Dad,' at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son."
** the I love You Dad - reminds me of the cryptic message on Kyron's wall. Not implying Kaine wrote the message.
* Kaine say's he last saw Kyron at 7:45 am ( Kyron was up and around, had to feed the cat, get ready for school) Kaine's answer to the question, he is speaking of the last time he saw Kyron. Notice he does not mention Terri at all. He does not mention that Terri is taking Kyron to School. Was it that Terri and Kaine were in a Riff? Why I ask is because he does not mention in his 2nd statement .. that he and Terri spoke. He states that she was online. He grabbed Kiara and went to the Bus stop. And it was said that she was lagging and not wanting to go to the bus stop. That Kaine took it upon himself to grab Kiara and walk to the bus stop. (( Did Kaine have instant animosity to find Terri online when he arrived home from work?)) That he just left well enough alone. She is online. Not to bother to strike up a conversation?
Terri's quoted email: http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html
“I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...” "I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall. “Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened. “I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."
--
All her words in the above email is gibberish and fillers - what is the truth though in her words? and why did she profess her day into increments and offering ( sideshow comments) to whoever received this email - June 5th.  Must have been someone that Terri felt was going to offer her sympathy and say no matter what I stand with you, you do no wrong yadda... Or someone with enough clout and substance that would work to her favor down the road. If they were questioned. Would not be just a random person that she emailed. She chose to email this person for a reason - On June 5th.  she comments that Kyron was marked absent at 10 AM ~ Really? Why does she state this in the email ? does she know this as fact? or is she telling this person she is writing to .. fluffy tales. I want to know why this person who she wrote to would even know what to do with this information. If your friend blasted you this email, you unknowing, them telling you their son is reported missing to the Police ..what would make of it? would you wonder why you were chosen ? I would shaking
--
Terri leaving at 8: ?? am. Kyron was up and around at 7:45 am. Was outside feeding the Cat. Kiara is sitting in the middle of this ( Mom using her as alibi/which is wrong) Kiara what time was she awoken? To take Kyron to school. That she was taken from Bed, to ?? breakfast? Bottle? * does Kiara still take a bottle ? Dressed and then stuck into her car seat. Was obviously before 8:30 am. If Kiara was so sick ( earache) ( I think it was ear tugging/teething -that Terri embellished earache/was though teething to gain sympathy/or use for alibi/biding time running around looking for Earache Meds) Terri says she left the school at 9am? Did she take Kiara in the school with her? Or did she leave her in the Truck sleeping? Seems that no one has said within the school staff that Kiara was with Terri that morning. All of Kyron's classmates knew Kiara. She brought her to Kyron's class from birth. Would not someone recall Kiara inside the school? " The Kids she so says Witnessed Kyron in the Hall"  It boggles my mind, that a child the age of Kiara, can be taken out of sleep - put into a car seat and be dragged around in and out?..before the Gym would she not need a diaper change?From the comment of receipt at 9:12, the meeting up with Andrea at the 2nd FM prior to 10am/Andrea at Borders by 10 am. That leaves open gap of time - from 9:45 -11:20.
11:20 Kiara Dropped at Gym day care, and land home at almost 1pm. To still be awake when Kaine came home at 2pm. That Kaine states he came in, Kissed Kiara, ...then when 3:30 came, he put Kiara's shoes on, then walked to the Bus stop.  Is Kiara made of Iron? That she never sleeps? From the time she woke up, to still be up/awake for Dad to walk to the bus stop.. That is close to 8 hours! no nap? Terri said she never slept. I think that Kiara was left in the truck asleep/while Terri waltzed in and out of Kyron's school and possibly left asleep when she entered the first FM. That is why she parked her truck so far away from the store / And or someone met up with her * first FM and watched Kiara sleep in the Truck
Terri's accounts in my mind, do not add up. To Add: 3:45 its found that Kyron is MISSING. There is something very WRONG within the information NOT said within Kyron's school. That was the last place he was at. It is as crucial as Terri being the last person to have been with him. I know from personal experience a elementary school once put into the spotlight of neglect " A student" they all clam up and stand as a united front - lips zipped. Starts with if notified (High Powers/Dept of Edu) Principle/Staff and Teachers. Liability is not within their vocabulary within a situation like this. The Risk is too High. One student ?? Oh well. We have Thousands of Students/Parents we must represent/protect/reduce panic .. there statement of being advantageous to this situation .. I do not feel is enough for the public. Especially when the fault is directed to the Family of Kyron from the jump - and the School seems to be ambiguous ( which I feel is very unfair to the current/new students of Skyline and the Parents)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2010, 12:20:28 AM »

Well he ignored all my questions, and after I brought the wine even! Every time I hop to that thread and he's in the rafters, he leaves. I showered, so I don't know what the problem is. 

He says he is not married and has no kids. He enjoyed the 1977 MBA playoffs, so he must be (as per wyks) late 30s/early 40s.

Someone who stays single that old... umm... it's not you, hon.

Smile
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2010, 12:22:19 AM »

The other thing too within all of Terri's statements to who ever she was emailing with on June 5th. Could she have blind copied another person. That this email was not really " the accounts" of Terri's Day on the 4th - yet was the Words/Terri's Words that needed to be re-confirmed--- That Terri made these Statements to the Police on June 5th during her interviews.

LETS keep Our Stories on the Same Page - sorta thing. 
So she emailed an Innocent caring Friend and blind Copied someone else the same email - so they would know what Terri did say to the Police on June 5th.

Anything is Possible.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2010, 12:27:38 AM »

Sounds like a number of people have talked to Jason this evening, like maybe the lady from the newspaper and DeDe's attorney.  
I would like Jason to answer my first question, sorry but seems if you offer to set the record straight, you do that.
I am confused by the 'safe house' and the July 28th why that date?
snipped>>>1.  Upfront are you planning on writing a book, if so what would it be about?  As info, I feel sure many other as well that nothing is wrong with that if you are. up to you?

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2010, 12:28:58 AM »

One last thought.

He mentioned an address.

The road that connects Vernonica to St. Helens, 15 miles from the area.

Anyone familiar with the area? Or, is there any LE reading, make sure you list this street on a near-future search?

It may be nothing, just the thought of a troubled man, but ... one never knows.

Very Happy
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2010, 12:30:29 AM »

ok back now

>>>>>>>>>>>>don't know about easy?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2010, 12:31:22 AM »

By all appearances LE assumed this was a kidnapping, LE staked out in home, FBI called immed., all fam members staying together or so it seems to me.  Wasn't it mentioned somewhere by TH or KH that LE wanted them to go on about their day as normal?  Maybe that is the reason for posting on FB and going to the gym and for not speaking out sooner.  I agree all of that looked bad but if that's what LE wanted you to do wouldn't you do it?  Just can't wrap my head around TH and DDS ending Kyron's life.  I'm gonna hold on to the belief that he is stashed for safety against whatever TH believed to be done or could be done to Kyron.  Maybe it was only in TH's head but I just hoping for the best outcome that could be.

Isn't it funny he even mentions DDS may just have turned to another woman after him?  I read that to my hubby and he said what JW said could be taken two different ways...A.  I ruined her so good she'll never be able to love another man like she does me or,  B.  She's so turned off to men now she'll only date women.  lol!  lol!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2010, 12:31:22 AM »

this is the karen kerr that is with john kerr with pimpollo

Karen Lynn Kerr (Age 66)

Karen Lynn Kerr
(Age 66)
Birth Date: 09/21/1943

Associated Names:

K Kerr
Possible Employment / Business Associations:

Karen L Kerr Realtor, Pc

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2010, 12:32:15 AM »

this is her husband with pimpollo

John Raldeau Kerr
(Age 68)
Birth Date: 09/27/1941

Associated Names:
J Kerr
John R Kerr
Jrjohn R Kerr

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

Friends Of Pimpollo

To find me:
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2010, 12:34:34 AM »

He answered, he's 41.

So, not the person in the legal papers before. Maybe it was his father, uncle?

He must've been 8 at the 1977 MBA thing.

Could be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.