May 22, 2024, 10:04:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333960 times)
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: October 08, 2008, 01:31:16 AM »

It would have told the difference. It would have told if Jessies dad was the father
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #981 on: October 08, 2008, 01:32:27 AM »

I wanted to ask CSI if Caylee was buried somewhere in the backyard under the pavers, if the dogs would still detect her decomp scent. 

But mm, I think she has to be here in order for you to ask that! Maybe she is out on the yacht! 
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: October 08, 2008, 01:32:41 AM »

I am watching NG and I have to say I still don't think LP is that credible.  Not to offend anyone, it is just my opinion.  But nobody can convince me that he  thought Caylee was alive when he first came to Florida.  If he did, then I questioned his judgements even more.  Does anyone know what Federal prison he went to?  Just curious!!

I meant to say that TES is NOT coming to search, but Tim IS coming to do recon.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: October 08, 2008, 01:34:50 AM »

I am watching NG and I have to say I still don't think LP is that credible.  Not to offend anyone, it is just my opinion.  But nobody can convince me that he  thought Caylee was alive when he first came to Florida.  If he did, then I questioned his judgements even more.  Does anyone know what Federal prison he went to?  Just curious!!

I thought TES was coming to search
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: October 08, 2008, 01:34:51 AM »

what is recon.?
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: October 08, 2008, 01:36:14 AM »

I thought TES was coming to search

You just keep thinking there, Butch.  That's what you're good at.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: October 08, 2008, 01:36:21 AM »

I have no reason to believe that Jessie's dad is the father. All I know is that his dad said  he told him KC was pregnant and that Caylee has an unusual feature that his father happens to have. Period. The Anthony's and Grund's can sue me for having eyeballs.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: October 08, 2008, 01:37:09 AM »

what is recon.?

Planning, scouting the area/situation, water levels, etc.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: October 08, 2008, 01:41:05 AM »

I'm going back finish reading to catch up. nite all
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: October 08, 2008, 01:43:12 AM »

Goodnite ILG,  sorry I'm just getting a little nervous about what I say right now.  Trying to keep within the bounds.  Don't want to get banned.  But I was happy you trusted my artistic abilities.  Thanks 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: October 08, 2008, 01:47:11 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/10/07/tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-heading-back-to-orlando-fl-for-the-caylee-anthony-and-jennifer-kesse-search/

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Heading back to Orlando, FL for the Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse Search

I spoke to Tim Miller of volunteer and non-profit Texas EquuSearch this afternoon. Thursday, Tim will be heading back to Orlando, FL to meet with law enforcement with regards to the case of missing Caylee Anthony. They will discuss potential searches and target locations for future searches. As promised, Texas Equusearch will return to Orlando to help find Caylee Anthony.

Also, first heard here … Tim Miller will be meeting with Drew Kesse, the father of missing Jennifer Kesse in an effort to reopen the search. Jennifer Kesse has been missing since January 24, 2006. Tim Miller will be meeting with Jennifer’s parents and with Orlando law enforcement in an effort to revive the search. We wish the best to Tim Miller and the Kesse’s. Drew and Joyce Kesse deserve the best as they have been an inspiration to many families of missing loved ones. They have always remained committed to finding Jennifer and deserve nothing more than to bring Jennifer home.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #991 on: October 08, 2008, 01:47:14 AM »

Goodnite ILG,  sorry I'm just getting a little nervous about what I say right now.  Trying to keep within the bounds.  Don't want to get banned.  But I was happy you trusted my artistic abilities.  Thanks 

mm, what are getting nervous about?  me?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: October 08, 2008, 01:48:06 AM »

Oh no what happen
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: October 08, 2008, 01:50:32 AM »

Whoever has the red button.  Sometimes I'm not sure what is safe to respond too.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #994 on: October 08, 2008, 01:52:53 AM »

I just don't get LP thinking.  If, as he believes, someone else is involved...than why wouldn't LE put gps tracking on all the cars!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: October 08, 2008, 01:53:59 AM »

Whoever has the red button.  Sometimes I'm not sure what is safe to respond too.   

MM you have been ignoring me all night!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: October 08, 2008, 01:55:28 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/10/07/tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-heading-back-to-orlando-fl-for-the-caylee-anthony-and-jennifer-kesse-search/

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Heading back to Orlando, FL for the Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse Search

I spoke to Tim Miller of volunteer and non-profit Texas EquuSearch this afternoon. Thursday, Tim will be heading back to Orlando, FL to meet with law enforcement with regards to the case of missing Caylee Anthony. They will discuss potential searches and target locations for future searches. As promised, Texas Equusearch will return to Orlando to help find Caylee Anthony.

Also, first heard here … Tim Miller will be meeting with Drew Kesse, the father of missing Jennifer Kesse in an effort to reopen the search. Jennifer Kesse has been missing since January 24, 2006. Tim Miller will be meeting with Jennifer’s parents and with Orlando law enforcement in an effort to revive the search. We wish the best to Tim Miller and the Kesse’s. Drew and Joyce Kesse deserve the best as they have been an inspiration to many families of missing loved ones. They have always remained committed to finding Jennifer and deserve nothing more than to bring Jennifer home.

Glad Tim is coming, hope they begin searching soon.  Also, it is strange that the girl was killed in Blanchard Park, and also Jennifer Kesse missing.  Someone is still out there doing harm. 
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: October 08, 2008, 01:56:51 AM »

This was posted earlier today.. I mean yesterday over at WS.
Clarification about TES coming back to Orlando with LP Do They Know Where Caylee is?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I talked to Tim Miller a little while ago, and also Mandy to make sure it was OK for me to post this here.

The media apparently is not reporting this correctly.

Tim is coming back to do some recon here - to see how much the water has gone down, how vegetation looks etc. At this point it will not be a full-blown search, there needs to be some planning done first.

He will also be talking to the Kesse's and may be looking into her case.

Just wanted all the local WS'ers to be aware of this, in case they were making plans.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: October 08, 2008, 01:58:42 AM »

Clarification about TES coming back to Orlando with LP Do They Know Where Caylee is?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I talked to Tim Miller a little while ago, and also Mandy to make sure it was OK for me to post this here.

Tim is coming back to do some recon here - to see how much the water has gone down, how vegetation looks etc. At this point it will not be a full-blown search, there needs to be some planning done first.

Just wanted all the local WS'ers to be aware of this, in case they were making plans.

That's dissapointing as far as the Blanchard Park rope search goes. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: October 08, 2008, 02:00:23 AM »

Thank you FL Grammy  _ didn't know you had a source too. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.