May 17, 2024, 01:07:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 207408 times)
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: March 12, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »

I do believe that despicable FROG thread at GM has gone "poof".

Janet

The frog was telling the truth.  We can see with clarity now that the selling of the footage WAS part of the equation all along - AS KYLE STATED.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: March 12, 2009, 02:08:24 PM »

Janet

The frog was telling the truth.  We can see with clarity now that the selling of the footage WAS part of the equation all along - AS KYLE STATED.

A so called charitable endeavor turns to greed....a 'what's in it for me' moment.      

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: March 12, 2009, 02:10:17 PM »

Janet

What do the BRASSMONKEYS have to say now??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: March 12, 2009, 02:11:28 PM »

Janet

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: March 12, 2009, 02:12:42 PM »

Personally, KTF, I don't give a damn.       

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: March 12, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »

So true,so true 2nj.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #906 on: March 12, 2009, 02:21:41 PM »

Ditto! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: March 12, 2009, 02:23:37 PM »

Night monkeys.

Janet the only way the dark side wins is if the truth is not told.

That is the reason the darkside has won for almost four years.  There still is no justice for Natalee Holloway and ... no closure for her family.

I am sorry Kermit.  I am so discouraged.

Janet

a friend of mine wrote and I'll pass it on to you: "There is no force, no power, no person that can withstand the power of G_d."

hand in there Janet.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: March 12, 2009, 02:26:48 PM »

LOL 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: March 12, 2009, 02:27:58 PM »

Janet I meant hang in there not hand in there. Not sure how one would hand in there. But .....
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: March 12, 2009, 02:30:16 PM »

Janet

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: March 12, 2009, 02:30:42 PM »

The following Kyle Kingman quotes tells me that the Bill Kurtis production if aired would have shielded John Silvetti from implication in any wrongdoing and ... put the focus on the Aruban's only.  In other words ... like thieves in the night ... the Aruban took John Silvetti by surprised on January 7, 2008 and ... stole the contents from the trap ... contents that may have been Natalee Holloway's remains.

Janet

+++++

JOHN SILVETTI - NO WRONGDOING

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday.  I do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle Kingman: Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere. We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

THE ARUBANS - THIEVES IN THE NIGHT

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.  (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: March 12, 2009, 02:34:50 PM »

Night monkeys.

Janet the only way the dark side wins is if the truth is not told.

That is the reason the darkside has won for almost four years.  There still is no justice for Natalee Holloway and ... no closure for her family.

I am sorry Kermit.  I am so discouraged.

Janet

a friend of mine wrote and I'll pass it on to you: "There is no force, no power, no person that can withstand the power of G_d."

hand in there Janet.

Thank you for the reminder Kermit.  I do at times get discouraged and forget that God knows the last chapter of the Natalee Holloway story.  After all ... He is the the devine author.

Thanks again.

Hugs

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: March 12, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »

Janet

Keepthefaith ... how ya feeling?

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: March 12, 2009, 02:45:00 PM »

StatoilHydro contract for Subsea 7

Contracts, Tenders and Rates - March 5, 2009
Subsea 7 has been awarded a US$17 million contract from StatoilHydro for engineering and installation of the Snorre B Riser Replacement project in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea.

we know Kyle is working for Statoil Hydro,AGR Drilling, Fugro Norway

Ormen Lange Excavation - North SeaOrmen Lange deep sea pipeline excavation monitoring with Oceaneering Magnum ROV and high-resolution multibeam sonar. StatoilHydro, AGR Drilling, Fugro Norway
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 4:43 PMhttp://geosolutions.blogspot.com/2008/07/ormen-lange-excavation-north-sea-norway.html

AND

StatoilHydro (Stavanger, Norway) and Anadarko (The Woodlands, Texas) have signed an agreement whereby StatoilHydro will take over the remaining 50 percent in the Brazilian Peregrino project.

This will give StatoilHydro a 100 percent working interest and operatorship of the development.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa5367/is_200804/ai_n25420611

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.40
AND then there is the
Subsea 7 is connected to GeoLabSRL and the Petrobras contract.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: March 12, 2009, 02:46:13 PM »

Hope you are feeling better today KFT.
Rest until you get your strength back.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: March 12, 2009, 03:16:47 PM »

Janet

Keepthefaith ... how ya feeling?

Janet

Still a little under the weather but had to work today until 1pm then it will be abck to bedrest!Thanx for asking.It is a nasty one going around!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: March 12, 2009, 03:17:56 PM »

Hendrik Croes responds to VNO-gate

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53838.php

letter he wrote to Amigoe:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53839.php

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: March 12, 2009, 03:18:18 PM »

Hope you are feeling better today KFT.
Rest until you get your strength back.

Had to work a few hrs today..Back to bedrest shortly!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: March 12, 2009, 03:25:00 PM »

Thanks, Caesu. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.