May 16, 2024, 06:16:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 207300 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: March 12, 2009, 08:00:05 PM »

Let's turn a page, here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: March 12, 2009, 08:04:15 PM »

Let's turn a page, here.

OK I'll help.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: March 12, 2009, 08:07:50 PM »

Let's turn a page, here.

OK I'll help.

I was just wondering where you were.  Good to see you, San.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: March 12, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »

Let's turn a page, here.

OK I'll help.

I just got home from work a 20 mins. ago.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: March 12, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »

Let's turn a page, here.

OK I'll help.

You have long days with the commute. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: March 12, 2009, 08:14:08 PM »

Let's turn a page, here.

OK I'll help.

You have long days with the commute. 

Yes some days an hour and a half and others hour 15 minutes.  I got stuck working a little late.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: March 12, 2009, 08:16:10 PM »

Notice to Johan:

The cage was 7.5 feet....NOT meters....7.5 meters= 24 feet....sheesh...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: March 12, 2009, 08:16:53 PM »

Magnolia should thought print how you are feeling about now. 

On second thought, you'll probably tell us, so she shouldn't waste her talent.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: March 12, 2009, 08:18:28 PM »

Notice to Johan:

Thanks.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: March 12, 2009, 08:19:59 PM »

She is feeling relieved to be home. 

San, I learned to thought print today. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: March 12, 2009, 08:23:58 PM »

11 posts to turn the page.  Then we can open a new cage. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: March 12, 2009, 08:24:12 PM »

Notice to Johan:

Thanks.

Well I figured they'd read it here first since no one seems interested in anything but SM posts.   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: March 12, 2009, 08:24:13 PM »

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #973 on: March 12, 2009, 08:25:28 PM »

RED Reports Against Premier Nelson Oduber & Minister of Tourism and Transport Edison Briesen … Accountability, Forgery & Bribery?

Corruption in government in Aruba? Say it isn’t so. So says Rudy Lampe and Armand Hessels of RED. Supposedly Prime Minister Nelson Oduber and Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, are being accused of violations of the accountability act, forgery and possible bribery. So the thought is brought to mind, how does a tourist who has a crime committed against them get a fair shot of justice then?

Party-leader Rudy Lampe of opposition party RED and his fellow party member Armand Hessels reported violation of the accountability act and forgery in the harbour project in Aruba against Premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) and his fellow party member Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, with the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Monday afternoon.  According to RED, there is supposedly also bribery involved.

RED reports against Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen  (Amigoe: 4/22/2008)

Rudy Lampe and Armand Hessels (RED) on their way to the governor to hand in a copy of the reporting against Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen.

ORANJESTAD – Party-leader Rudy Lampe of opposition party RED and his fellow party member Armand Hessels reported violation of the accountability act and forgery in the harbour project in Aruba against Premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) and his fellow party member Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, with the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Monday afternoon.  According to RED, there is supposedly also bribery involved.

RED is of the opinion that together with Glenbert Croes (OLA), Briesen clearly favours and is ‘an advocate’ of pulling in the Trusam-group from Spain, where according to RED, the minister has traveled suspiciously often to Spain in the past years.  RED says that Briesen had already arranged that the Bushiri-project went to Sol Melia (a subdivision of the Trusam-group), whereby it is suspected that Trusam already knew about it or was at least favoured.   

Red connects above with the fact that the project of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL) that now has interest in Caracasbaai in Curacao, like the Amigoe reported earlier, didn’t take place.  The negotiations with RCCL and harbour company Aruba Ports Authority (APA) had to be torpedoed and the notorious Nambar-letter from 2000, in which one million florins in bribery was offered, leaked out for that.  RCCL would have done the developments together with Namdar, but after the letter leaked out, this idea died an early death.  RED has documents that show that Briesen and Oduber did everything in their power to appoint Trusam, and didn’t put out a public tender.   

RED says having heard from reliable sources that lawyers’ firm Croes, Wever & Tchong, is representing this group in Aruba.  This firm is the office of former-minister Hendrik Croes (MEP), who is also national lawyer and that according to RED ‘exerts big influence on the policy and the decisions of this government’.  The Maritime & Transport Business Solutions BV that was brought in by Oduber in December of last year, is commissioned to negotiate the developments of the harbours of Oranjestad and Barcadera with the Spanish investors that were already appointed by Oduber.  Withy this, Oduber and Briesen are ‘willfully breaching the law and treaties’.   

They have violated a treaty that the Kingdom has concluded with the World Trade Organization (WTO).  Lampe and Hessels explained their reporting in a press conference.  They emphasized that the investments involved with the entire harbour project is going to be an estimate between 500 million and one milliard florins.  The project includes the move of the container harbour, the expansion of the facilities for cruise ships, the construction of a new Free Zone, and a real estate project that includes a hotel, condominiums, and a marina.

RED is afraid that with the huge amounts involved with the project, the democracy will be put under serious pressure, and especially the so-called finders-fees that are usual with these kinds of deals and amounts between the 5 and 10 percent, which will yield some tens of millions of florins for the persons directly involved.  According to RED, the amount of money that ends up in party-hands (read: MEP) via this project, will have such a predominant influence on the next elections and with that, definitely influence the result.

Lampe and Hessels write in the explanation of the accusation that the idea has always been and still is, to finance the move of the container harbour from the proceeds of one or more commercial concessions given to big project developers for the development of the harbour area and surrounding grounds in Oranjestad.

A possible concession to RCCL has been pending for a long time, but was for several reasons, not materialized, because the financial-economic outline would not be profitable enough and because of the well-known Namdar- scandal.   

Another investment group that for years has shown interest in the development of the harbour area in Oranjestad is the Trusam-group from Spain.  RED says in the accusations that in the current government, Minister Briesen is the ‘advocate’ of the Trusam-group.  “As minister, Briesen had already arranged that the Bushiri-project went to Sol Melia (a subdivision of the Trusam-group), whereby it is suspected that Trusam/Sol Media already knew this or was at least favoured.   A public tender was put out just for the formality.  The Bushiri-grounds form the western part of the harbour area.  Minister Briesen has traveled numerous times per year to Spain in the past years, without telling his ministry of the Aruba House in The Hague what the purpose of these trips the Spain was.  Every time he made a business trip to the Netherlands or elsewhere in Europe, be made sure to plan a trip to Spain.  We are not sure whether Trusam had paid for these trips or not.” 

Immediately after the transaction with RCCL was definitely blown off in December of 2007, Prime Minister Oduber had a meeting in the Netherlands with representatives of Maritime & Transport Business Solutions (MTBS), a subdivision of Royal Haskoning, a big consultant-, architect-, and engineer bureau.  That encounter was later confirmed in writing and the most important issue that is revealed is a request of Oduber to MTBS ‘to negotiate the development of the harbours in Oranjestad and Barcadera’ with the named investor, appointed by Oduber.

On behalf of the ministry of Tourism and Transport, Minister Briesen has signed a so-called Client/Consultant Services Agreement for the Project ‘Advisory Services Aruba Port Investments’ with MTBS on March 26, 2008.  RED says that the agreement represents at least 300.000 euro or 850.000 florins.  All the facts point out that Briesen and Oduber have willfully breached the law and public treaties, by entering an international service agreement without calling for tenders and have explicitly given orders not to put the investments in both harbour projects out for tender.

Copies of the accusation were handed to the Cabinet of the Governor and to the Representation of the Netherlands, because according to Lampe and Hessels, also the good name of the Kingdom is at stake, because of the signing of the WTO-treaty.  Lampe cannot understand that the current government has not learned from the bitter process of the Fondo Desaroyo Nobo San Nicolas.  Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen were not yet available for a comment this morning.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/04/24/red-reports-against-premier-nelson-oduber-minister-of-tourism-and-transport-edison-briesen-accountability-forgery-bribery/

During reunion awetardi den Parliament

MINISTER BRIESEN Y EXPERTONAN DI MTBS LO DUNA INFORMACION NA PARLAMENTO! Minister Briese Experton AND DI DUNA MLHW Rioja Navarre INFORMATION PARLIAMENT!

Proyecto mudamento di waf di carga pa Barcadera Port! WAF project mudamento di di pa load Barcadera Port! 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Manera ta conoci caba Gobierno di Aruba a pidi e compania Hulandes MTBS pa prepara un rapport a base di un estudio y analisis profundo pa loke ta trata e factibilidad di e proyecto grandi pa nos pais cu ta e mudamento di waf di carga di playa pa Barcadera! Oranjestad (AAN): Manera ta know caba di Aruba a Government requested e pa MLHW Hulandes company prepares a report based on a survey and analysis di pa Loke ta profound question and feasibility and project di grandi cu ta pa tries mudamento e di di WAF di pa Barcadera burden beach!

Tur partido politico semper a priminti esey y hasta tin ta bisa cu ta nan vision pero realidad ta keda cu ta ora bo ta un partido grandi cu un sosten grandi di comunidad so bo por ehecuta proyectonan di tal magnitud! Tur semper a political party and even priminti esey tin ta bisa cu ta nan ta keda vision but reality cu ora bo ta party ta grandi di grandi cu a sustainable community so bo by ehecuta proyectonan such di! Hecho ta keda cu desde MTBS cu ta un compania subsidiario di Haskoning cu mundialmente a prepara proyectonan grandi manera eo pa Waf di Rotterdam, ta critica y duda so opositornan politico y esnan cu ta contra desaroyo di nos pais a trece den comunidad! Done ta keda cu cu ta MLHW from a subsidiary company Haskoning di cu world prepares to proyectonan way grandi di Rotterdam eo Waf pa, ta criticism and doubt so opositornan political and esnan against desaroyo cu ta di den tries to thirteen community!

Segun Marlon Werleman di MEP, for di e momento cu a bira conoci cu e mudamento di waf ta factibel contal cu Gobierno inverti y pa medio di APA NV prepara y paga pa e infrastructura na Barcadera y cu mester exigi di e compania cu bira Operator cu nan mester paga y inverti substancial den e proyecto e discussion a bira solamente ariba e contract di ASTEC. According to Marlon Werleman di MEP, and time for di cu cu knowledge to Bira e di mudamento WAF ta cu factibel contal Government and invested half di pa APA NV prepares and pays pa e infrastructure navarre Barcadera and demanded cu mester di e Bira Operator Company cu cu nan mester pay and invested substantial den and a discussion draft and only top Bira e di ASTEC contract.

Pues lagando un banda por completo di kico Gobierno kier logra cu e vision y proyecto pa muda e waf di carga pa Barcadera y crea un polo nobo di industria pa nos pais na Barcadera! Well lagando a completely di Banda kico government manages Kier cu e vision and proposed moves and WAF pa di pa Barcadera load and creates a pole Nobo di pa industry tries navarre Barcadera! Freezone Aruba NV pa hopi aña ta wardando ariba e proyecto aki pa sigui desaroya y bende nos pais como un Freezone modelo pa futuro. Freezone NV Aruba ta warda pa Hopi added and top draft aki pa Sigui desaroya Bende and we as a country Freezone model pa future.

Pa no papia mes di e posibilidad pa Barcadera Port bira un sub-hub di carga pa companianan y inversionistanan cu kier usa Aruba den e network maritimo pa loke ta trata moveshon di carga di Sur America (Brazil) pa Estados Unidos of Europa! No daddy months pa di pa Barcadera Port option and a sub-Bira cargo hub di pa cu companianan and Kier used inversionistanan Aruba den e network maritimo Loke ta pa di load di deals moveshon South America (Brazil) to United States of Europe! Nos ta explorando e posibilidadnan pa Barcadera fungi como un showcase of deposito di carga pa China of India pa e continente Americano. We explore and posibilidadnan ta pa Barcadera served as a showcase of cargo tank di pa pa of India China and America.

Den esaki henter e show politico a draai rond di e pregunta y posible consecuencianan pa ASTEC cu pa mas cu 25 aña tin un monopolio den nos waf! Den esaki hENTER and show political draai rond di e question and possible consecuencianan ASTEC pa pa cu tin mas cu added 25 we give a monopoly WAF! Ta conoci cu durante e 25 aña ASTEC a gana hopi placa, usando pe e kraan ye facilidadnan di APA NV(lesa pueblo!), y mientras tanto cu nos mester a tende semper cu APA NV(compania di pueblo!) no ta of por haci ganashi! Ta cu knowledge during and added 25 wins to ASTEC Hopi plate, using pe and ye facilidadnan di Kraan APA NV (against people!), And meanwhile we cu semper cu mester tend to APA NV (Company di people!) Of by no ta ganashi speaking! Esaki ta bisto cu pe Esaki ta pe cu bist

APA NV pa 25 aña mester a lucha cu 1 loodsboot (Andicuri) cu ta den mal estado technicamente y cu nunca por a cumpra 1 loodsboot nobo! APA NV added 25 pa cu mester a fight 1 loodsboot (Andicuri) cu ta den ill cu state technique and never to cumpridas 1 loodsboot Nobo! Mientras cu Curacao recientemente a cumpra su di 6 loodsboot nobo! Until recently Curacao ea di 6 cumpridas its loodsboot Nobo!

Tratamento den Parlamento:  Momento cu Minister Briesen a haya confirmacion cu e expertonan di MTBS lo por ta na Aruba pa 2 dia pa por duna informacion ariba e proyecto grandi aki pa nos pais y cu e peticion a drenta Parlamento diabierna ultimo fraccion di MEP a pidi pa trata esaki den e comisionnan fiho di Transporte y di Turismo. Tratamento give Parliament time to Briese cu Minister has confirmed Experton cu e ta di MLHW rioja by navarre Aruba day 2 pa pa dune top and project information grandi aki pa cu country and we request and Drenthe to Parliament last portion diabierna di MEP requested to pa den esaki trafficking and comisionnan fiho di di Transport and Tourism. Motibo di e proposicion di fraccion di MEP ta cu den un comision fiho e trabao y discussion por worde haci den un forma directo y al caso! Motibo proposicion e di di di fraction MEP cu ta den fiho and trabao a commission for discussion and give a word speaking directly to the case!

Den un comision fiho, manera pe siman pasa cu e ehecutivonan di Pensioenfonds, e discusion cu e expertonan di MTBS lo por bay mas profundo y nan mes lo por contesta preguntanan y preocupacionnan cu ta biba bou di e miembronan di Parlamento! Den fiho a commission, so cu pe passes and Siman di ehecutivonan Pensioenfonds and discussion cu e di MLHW rioja Experton bay for months nan deeper and ask and answer for what preocupacionnan bou cu ta biba di e di miembronan Parliament! Logicamente Minister Briesen tambe lo tey pa contesta e preguntanan pa cual e ta finalmente responsabel politicamente den Parlamento. Logically Minister Briese tambo rioja Tey pa pa which ask and answer e ta den finally responsabel politically Parliament.

E caracter di un reunion di comision fiho ta cu en principio e ta pa e miembronan di e comision fiho ye otro miembronan di Parlamento por presencia e reunionnan aki tambe! E character di di a reunion committee in principle fiho ta cu e ta pa e di miembronan and another commission fiho ye di miembronan Parliament for presence and reunionnan aki tambo! Den Parlamento tin mas cu 10 comision fiho cu ta atende tipo di peticionan asina cu tur gremio y instancia na unda den un forma zakelijk y al caso ta tene e reunionnan asina! Parliament Den tin mas cu 10 cu fiho commission rate Atende di ta cu tur petition asino resort navarre Unda guild and give form to the case and zakelijk ta tene e reunionnan asino!

Den e caso aki Fraccion di MEP a propone pa loke ta trata e reunion cu Minister Briesen ye expertonan di MTBS e reunion ta habri pa e otro miembronan di Parlamento y pa e lidernan di fraccion(cu no ta miembro di e comision)! Den e aki case a fraction MEP proposes di pa Loke reunion and tries ta cu e Experton Minister Briese di MLHW reunion and would have ta pa e di miembronan Parliament and other pa e di lidernan fraction (cu e no ta di commission member)!

Oposicion ta haci como sifuera cu Comisionnan fiho di Parlamento no ta parti di nos Parlamento! Opposition did as sifuera ta cu Comisionnan fiho Parliament no ta di parti di Parliament us! Alaves oposicion ta purba bende na comunidad cu lo ta cos di sconde fraccion di MEP lo tin! Alaves opposition ta Bende Purba navarre community cos ta cu rioja di di sconde fraction MEP rioja tin!

Segun MEP, nada di esaki ta berdad! Comisionnan fiho ta comisionnan instala pa Parlamento y ta consiisti di miembronan di tur fraccion y ta multiple reunionnan cu instancianan y gremio ta worde atendi den esakinan! According to MEP, no ta di esaki Berd! Comisionnan fiho installed comisionnan pa ta ta consiisti Parliament and di di tur miembronan fraction and multiple reunionnan ta cu ta Guild worden instancianan and attended esakinan den! E no ta traha diferente cu e vaste commissies den 2e kamer na Hulanda! E no ta cu e vaste Trahan different Commissies navarre Hulanda den 2e kamer! Y si ta necesario e comision fiho por traha un conseho y manda esaki pa comision central of reunion publico! And if you need ta e fiho commission by Trahan and sends a conseho commission pa esaki reunion of central public!

Pero en bista di e caracter di e reunion aki fraccion di MEP ta considera cu ta mas importante hiba un discussion directo y haya informacion necesario (technico)for di e MTBS enbes di awor aki bay den un reunion cu carakter publico! But Bista and character di di di e fraction MEP reunion aki cu ta ta considers most important hiba a live discussion and provide information needed (Technico) for di e di enbes MLHW awor reunion aki cu a bay den carakter public! Esey lo sigui despues cu e miembronan di Parlamento haya e informacionnan for di esnan cu a prepara e estudio pa Gobierno! Esey followed him after miembronan cu e di informacionnan for Parliament and di cu esnan to prepare and study pa government! Pa partido AVP e show politico ta mas importante cu haci un trabao responsabel den esaki! Pa AVP and show political party ta cu towards a more important trabao responsabel den esaki!

AVP aparentemente no kier haya contesta ariba preocupacionan cu nan mes (hunto cu ATIA y KvK)a trece den comunidad ariba eo  (*) Si tin cualkier commitment of compromiso cu cualkier compania Spaño?  (*) Si lo tin ‘Finders Fee’ den proyecto aki?  (*) Si lo tin garantia di Gobierno of un ganashi garantisa di 12%?  (*) Si e trahadornan di ASTEC lo perde trabao?  (*) Kico ta e landlord model cu ta worde proponi pa APA NV? AVP has apparently not replied Kier top concern cu nan months (Hunter and KvK cu ATIA) to thirteen community Ariba den eo (*) If cualkier commitment of commitment tin cu cualkier company span "(*) If tin 'Finders Fee' den project aki? (*) If you tin guarantee of Government gave a 12% di ganashi garantisa? (*) If trahadornan e di perde trabao ASTEC rioja? (*) and landlord model Kico ta cu ta pa word proposed APA NV?

Segnn Marlon Werleman di MEP, kizas ta cumbini AVP, ATIA y KvK cu henter e proyecto di waf keda uno dudoso y cu e preguntanan no haya contesta pasobra AVP ta pensa cu esaki ta sirbi nan agenda politico! Marlon Werleman di Segnn MEP, kizas ta cumbini AVP, ATIA and KvK and hENTER cu WAF project di keda cu a doubtful and did not ask and answer pasobra AVP esaki ta pensa cu nan ta sirbi political agenda! Sigur den aña di eleccion na unda cu AVP no tin issue significante pa bay campaña cu ne! Sigur give added choice navarre Unda di cu no tin AVP significant issue campaign cu pa bay ne! Of kizas AVP ta wak un oportunidad pa nan haci negoshi cu e proyecto di waf y ta purba di wanta e proyecto te despues di eleccion! Of kizas AVP an opportunity pa ta wak nan cu e negoshi speaking project and WAF di ta di Purba Wanta project and then gave you a choice! Historia di partido AVP den Gobierno ta conoci pa pueblo! Historia di party government AVP den pa ta know people! Unda AVP pone su man e proyecto ta destina pa fracasa y ta algun ‘friends’ so ta keda bon para! Unda AVP man and puts his intended project ta ta pa fails and some 'friends' so to ta keda bon!

Back
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.diarioaruba.com/2k9/feb/wk3/dialuna/politica/news4.html&ei=AKO5SZGbF5KWMfTQsZsI&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=5&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dport%2Bbarcadera%2Bcontract%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GWYA_enUS318US318%26sa%3DN%26start%3D10

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: March 12, 2009, 08:26:53 PM »

Notice to Johan:

Thanks.

Well I figured they'd read it here first since no one seems interested in anything but SM posts.   

Your attention to detail & reasoning is beyond some.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: March 12, 2009, 08:29:33 PM »

Notice to Johan:

Thanks.

Your attention to detail & reasoning is beyond some.

That sounds like a fortune cookie, 2NJ.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: March 12, 2009, 08:30:24 PM »

She is feeling relieved to be home. 

San, I learned to thought print today

OK I missed something didn't I 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #977 on: March 12, 2009, 08:31:10 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: March 12, 2009, 08:31:20 PM »

Evenin' Monkeys! gettin' close to 50! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: March 12, 2009, 08:31:43 PM »

Magnolia, are you ready?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.