May 04, 2024, 01:34:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 371755 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 18, 2008, 09:31:18 AM »

CNN speaks with HOA Attorney

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/09/17/pn.casey.anthony.protests.cnn

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: September 18, 2008, 09:32:11 AM »

I must say .... I was all for the "silent" protesting but last night just shows that this case is escalating to the point were SOMEONE is going to get hurt ... really hurt. 

I can NOT imagine the "fear" that would go thru me if anyone pounded on my door at 1:30 in the morning and I heard a crowd shouting at my home with my family inside.  This is not how the Constitution of America works ...

I only wonder what goes thru Caseys mind knowing she is the cause of all of this ...

This is no longer fun and games .... I believe LE needs to expidite her trial on current charges and put her behind bars .... THAT would solve some things on so many levels ... the backlog in court, the protesters wasting LE's resources, yadda yadda yadda ....

I think the public is reaching a breaking point because it seems like this girl is getting away with murder (litterally) and the leads/tips have become stagnant.  She is still at home enjoying all the comforts and chatting on the computer as if nothing has ever happened yet she is ruining peoples lives all the while!

schew ... I feel better ... thanks .... and hey ... for the record ... I so enjoy the monkey cage during the day ... it seems for the past day or two (my puter was broke for a few days before that) the evening crowd has chosen this forum as a "personal meet up place" and it's frustrating to say the least ... especially when I can't sleep and I am looking for intelligent conversation about this case ... Klaas, I know you have tried to direct them elsewhere on the SM forum but I'm not sure "they" get it .... (or maybe they just don't care)  (please ... no big red button for me ... pretty please?)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #722 on: September 18, 2008, 09:33:27 AM »

http://sjr.state.fl.us/middlestjohnsriver/images/jesup_map.gif

I did not realize that Lake Jessup effected this amount of area. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 18, 2008, 09:34:29 AM »

Hello! Can someone tell me how to look at old threads?
Yes what do you need.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: September 18, 2008, 09:35:17 AM »

Does anyone have actual pictures of what Lake Jessup looks like?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: September 18, 2008, 09:36:06 AM »

color=purple]Here is what I think is happening. I think there are plants to make this trouble to make the judge on Monday make this moved to the lot and out of in front of their house. It is probably neighbors disguised as protestors, Anthony supporters..possibly even someone the lawyers office sent over so they would win in court. I find it amazing that this has gone on for months and is just now turning this way...to coincidental. Look for everynight until Mon hearing to be more of this.

I support the move to the lot for everyone safety as I stated last week on this forum. I believe the protestors should have an outlet to make their feelings heard(on signs) and it if they didn't it might make things worse.

I am not usually one to immediately jump on the bandwagon of conspiracy. But, in this case, you might be onto something.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 18, 2008, 09:38:03 AM »

Wow. Big lake. If Caylee's body was dumped there, then would it still be found? Also, I wonder if LP thinks he knows who the accomplice was, or if he just thinks there was one?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #727 on: September 18, 2008, 09:38:52 AM »

Okay, I've read enough. I chosen to pick on this statement: "Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru."

Well, this is my working as an editor side showing through: "Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru [sic]."

I was going to say more, but I don't want to get banned myself.

I work in communications/writing. All of that in a post accusing others of being uneducated. Wow. On top of that she had a theory that "pretty" people are somehow souless. WTH? Anyway, seems she let her emotions get the best of her, as I have many times as well, just not on this message board.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: September 18, 2008, 09:40:12 AM »

Unfortunately scaredmonkeys has gotten way out of control!  Not at all what it used to be.  People making rash statements that they have no proof to support their statements. It really makes sad as someone who was here when Natalee disappeared and we were a caring bunch of people.  This has gotten so crazy that I rarely post and hesitate to read as it makes me sick with the things that are posted with no proof. 

CASA - I am pages behind and I know you aren't around this morning.  I want to post this for all to see.

The very THEORIES that many didn't want discussed in the Natalee Holloway case are turning out to be TRUE.  Shango/Simian....TRUE. 

SPECULATING on what could have lead up to Casey being the narcissist and pathological liar she is IS NOT OUT OF BOUNDS.

By the way CASA - thanks once again for posting nothing but complaints.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #729 on: September 18, 2008, 09:40:28 AM »

Hello! Can someone tell me how to look at old threads?
Yes what do you need.
I'm looking for an old thread with the pic of the marine on it...There was also one with casey and caylee looked to be standing outside a hotel..
GopherVet54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: September 18, 2008, 09:40:35 AM »

Thanks, des2ny, for clearing that up for me.

By the way....has it dawned on anyone (re: the "father" of Caylee") that Caylee's name itself may be a clue?  As in....."Cay-lee" is a combination of "Ca-sey" and "Lee"???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 18, 2008, 09:40:35 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!
Please ,someone help me with this question. I was on last night when Green Nurse was banned. A couple of monkeys were joking around about when they were new they thought that the poster chose the ban button for their avatar. When Green Nurse was posting, the ban button WAS her avatar. How was she able to post if she was already banned? How was the BigRedBuutton on her avatar? I saw when Klaas banned her post. There is so much I need to learn, I just feel really dumb right now. I didn't want to bother Klaas with this last night, she had a terrible night, I felt really bad for her. Can anyone help a monkey!?

What? Wait. I missed this. What happened, or should I ask? I am totally confused.
stayhome, onn thread 24 pages 94 to 98 or there abouts,Green Nurse went off the the monkeys & Klaas. I couldn't believe what was being said. i wanted to reach through the screen & grab her throat. Read it you'll see!

Green Nurse did make some very good points.  I don't see why anybody would be banned for most of what she said, except for when she said to Klass: "why this bashing?  Blonde?"  IMO, at that point, she was as good as banned.  That comment (to a mod) was uncalled for, for sure. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: September 18, 2008, 09:40:50 AM »

Sorry I don't buy this hooey that SM has changed.

What is proof?

Proof - the proof comes from the law enforcement agencies tasked with finding the truth. They are completely responsible for finding the truth. As they release the info, we are are entitled to comment on that information. We can speculate and make judgments based on previous cases and our own overall knowledge of the law. When we don't know, we look up laws and rely on others with more knowledge on the subject. This is why shows like NG have a panel. They want to get people with experience to comment on the subject so the viewer is more readily informed. We find info and try to make sure it is correct before we pass it on to the LE. We are not tasked with finding the truth or the proof.

The words of those in the MSM.

I'm guessing that someone does not like that some are speculation that there is a possible incest connection here. That was sparked by none other than Leonard Padilla, who bonded out Casey Anthony. Most would agree that he has inside info and would not go on Nancy's show and make erroneous and outrageous statements. He would be placing himself as a defendant in a lawsuit should he do that. Many posters have given quite a few factual reasons why there is a possible incestuous relationship, and much of that evidence / statements come from the Florida LE and in reference to the DNA testing that was completed. One statement will undoubtedly lead to speculation by posters on any board.

SM has always been about getting to the truth, no matter where it leads. Sometimes we don't like that truth, but the truth is the truth.

Sugar coating the truth to fit someone's agenda is not the truth. For people who are passionate about the truth and where it leads and who is responsible, there is only one truth, there can not be two or three truths.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 18, 2008, 09:41:03 AM »

Garage up on Cam   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #734 on: September 18, 2008, 09:41:41 AM »

Does anyone have actual pictures of what Lake Jessup looks like?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.lakejesupbridge.com/image/largeBridge.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.lakejesupbridge.com/&h=816&w=1056&sz=621&hl=en&start=37&um=1&usg=__1QDKWEnnpcBcFQiNb1unc-jfsN8=&tbnid=KCAhcDIk1fDvhM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlake%2Bjessup%2Bflorida%26start%3D20%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Its so huge that each area is different in the way it looks.  The alligator population is off the charts though.

Try googling "Lake Jessup Florida".

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: September 18, 2008, 09:42:40 AM »

Anyone know how you become administrator or moderator of a forum?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: September 18, 2008, 09:42:58 AM »

Thanks, des2ny, for clearing that up for me.

By the way....has it dawned on anyone (re: the "father" of Caylee") that Caylee's name itself may be a clue?  As in....."Cay-lee" is a combination of "Ca-sey" and "Lee"???

I pointed out a thought in an earlier thread, that makes sense to me. 

Cindy apparently stated that she herself named Caylee, because Casey didn't want to- she wasn't exactly attached to the baby, which she apparently never wanted.  So.. let's see. You have two kids, Casey and Lee.  When you're coming up with a name, you sometimes use family names- names of relatives, etc.  So I think it's very likely she decided to combine the names of Casey and Lee.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: September 18, 2008, 09:43:18 AM »

Does anyone else think LP may be using the media per LE's requests?  He seems to "leak" info at "just the right time" ... All of a sudden he "now" claims that Casey most likely had an accomplice ... (per phone records) ... Do you think he may be trying to "scare" someone into coming forward by kinda saying  "we know who you are" in a round about way?

I love the guy in a kooky kind of way ... but sometimes I just don't know what to make of all his outrageous claims .... When he first backed off the case ... he claimes to have only been in the house for an hr or two and Casey never said a word ... NOW he has all this info two weeks later ... hhhuummm I dunno.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 18, 2008, 09:43:23 AM »

I work in communications/writing. All of that in a post accusing others of being uneducated. Wow. On top of that she had a theory that "pretty" people are somehow souless. WTH? Anyway, seems she let her emotions get the best of her, as I have many times as well, just not on this message board.

Good morning goodnmad! Nice to see you. Yes, I shouldn't have picked on her spelling/grammar skills. I typo on here all the time. And some of her points were good. I do agree we shouldn't stoop ourselves to the level of bashing. I don't agree, however, that we shouldn't speculate theories. That's what we're here for. Isn't it?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 18, 2008, 09:44:37 AM »

Anyone know how you become administrator or moderator of a forum?

You start up your own board, to become an admin.. Then you get the forum going, and see which posters are around most often, that you trust to help you run the place. They become assistants- either admins or mods.  Good friends who have the time to work the boards, are usually good choices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.