May 21, 2024, 11:28:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 211530 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: July 08, 2010, 09:02:40 PM »

If, by any stretch, he is alive, he needs to go live with Desiree.

Yes!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: July 08, 2010, 09:06:35 PM »

Does SM have a "Gerber Life Insurance" on the baby?  I can not understand why her daughter was removed
with no proof of endangerment. There was no Hearing on the Baby's removable, no child protective services.
Terri has a good lawyer and he will try to get the RO for the child at least removed.
I don't know how this is going to play out with the house and her. Is Kaine living with the GF who is preggers ?
How nice for him.
Maybe it's Kaine who has Kyron stashed, he gets rid of Terri, gets Kiara, doesn't have to pay child support, gets new gf to be Mommy and he plays house for a while with another one. Who becomes the babysitter/ house worker/ all round go to woman. Until he finds another one to knock up. 
Hey, if they had probable cause it isn't good enuf for any charges, else she would have been charged. 
Oh Kyron deserves to come home to his own bedrom and stuff, sniff sniff gimme a break, he want his house back and her out of his life.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: July 08, 2010, 09:07:30 PM »

That is NO EXCUSE to disappear Kyron even if it is true.

True, IMO, none of it could justify disappearing Kyron. 

Of course I agree with this. It does make a bit more sense on why it would happen. IF true that Kaine is having an affair with a woman who is now pg, he is living on again, off again...Terri may have felt the other woman was a threat to this boy who she loved. Sort of like if I can't have him, I'll be damned if you can. This makes a bit more sense.

Sorry Kaine, not going to feel badly for you. YOu should have kept it in your pants long enough to divorce your wife, If true of course.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: July 08, 2010, 09:07:31 PM »

FYI - we are going to slowly going back to 50 page threads rather than 100 page.  So get used to moving to new threads on page 50 Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: July 08, 2010, 09:10:51 PM »

Does SM have a "Gerber Life Insurance" on the baby?  I can not understand why her daughter was removed
with no proof of endangerment. There was no Hearing on the Baby's removable, no child protective services.
Terri has a good lawyer and he will try to get the RO for the child at least removed.
I don't know how this is going to play out with the house and her. Is Kaine living with the GF who is preggers ?
How nice for him.
total unsubstantiated rumor and unfair IMO
Maybe it's Kaine who has Kyron stashed, he gets rid of Terri, gets Kiara, doesn't have to pay child support, gets new gf to be Mommy and he plays house for a while with another one. Who becomes the babysitter/ house worker/ all round go to woman. Until he finds another one to knock up.  wow - Terri is the one not coming clean - Terri is the one who tries to have Kaine murdered and you are blaming Kaine?
Hey, if they had probable cause it isn't good enuf for any charges, else she would have been charged. 
Oh Kyron deserves to come home to his own bedrom and stuff, sniff sniff gimme a break, he want his house back and her out of his life. wow - personally I'd want her dead if she even harmed one hair on Kyrons head

My comments in red
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: July 08, 2010, 09:11:49 PM »

FYI - we are going to slowly going back to 50 page threads rather than 100 page.  So get used to moving to new threads on page 50 Wink

... but ... but ... I like 100 page threads.

BIG SIGH

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: July 08, 2010, 09:12:41 PM »

Of course I agree with this. It does make a bit more sense on why it would happen. IF true that Kaine is having an affair with a woman who is now pg, he is living on again, off again...Terri may have felt the other woman was a threat to this boy who she loved. Sort of like if I can't have him, I'll be damned if you can. This makes a bit more sense.

Sorry Kaine, not going to feel badly for you. YOu should have kept it in your pants long enough to divorce your wife, If true of course.

I can't believe how everyone is quick to believe this internet rumor about Kaine having an affair?  Maybe it's true, I don't know but it shouldn't have any bearing on the case.  If Terri did something to Kyron there is no excuse for it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #927 on: July 08, 2010, 09:13:04 PM »

How nice for him.
Maybe it's Kaine who has Kyron stashed, he gets rid of Terri, gets Kiara, doesn't have to pay child support, gets new gf to be Mommy and he plays house for a while with another one. Who becomes the babysitter/ house worker/ all round go to woman. Until he finds another one to knock up. 
Oh Kyron deserves to come home to his own bedrom and stuff, sniff sniff gimme a break, he want his house back and her out of his life.

Who knows in this mess, but I will say I totally agree with he wants his house back and her out of his life, I don't like or trust the man. And if this new info is true about the girlfriend and being pregnant, I like him less than I did before.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: July 08, 2010, 09:13:22 PM »

... but ... but ... I like 100 page threads.

BIG SIGH

It has to do with the forum slowing down when people refresh the longer thread. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: July 08, 2010, 09:16:26 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98051309.html

Family: Terri failed polygraphs; "I know she's lying"

by KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/98051309.html

Update:

PORTLAND, Ore. - Desiree Young, the biological mother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, said during an afternoon news conference she knows his stepmother, Terri Horman, is lying.

“I’ve known her a long time. I know she’s lying,” Desiree said with Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, standing by her side.

She also said that Terri is still not cooperating with police.

“Terri is not taking an active role in finding Kyron,” she said and reiterated her two previous pleas with Terri “to do the right thing.”

To a question to what the right thing would be, Desiree said, “being honest.” Kaine said, “whatever the truth is, we cannot speculate on. But whatever it is, she needs to get it out there.”

Desiree expressed her frustration that Terri has not been cooperating with investigation to find Kyron.

Kaine Horman said that Terri had taken two polygraph tests and failed both of them. Desiree and Kaine said they also took polygraph tests and “passed with flying colors.”

This story is in progress and will be updated .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: July 08, 2010, 09:18:16 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24190899/detail.html

Kyron's Family: Stepmom Dodging Investigators
Terri Horman Failed 2 Polygraph Tests, Husband Says

POSTED: 5:39 pm PDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 6:05 pm PDT July 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kyron Horman's family said the 7-year-old's stepmother failed two polygraph tests and is not cooperating with investigators, leaving them frustrated and angry.

Desiree Young and Kaine Horman took questions from the media Thursday about the missing boy on the same day a restraining order against Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, was released to the public.

"I've known her a long time. I know she's lying," Young said. "Terri is still not cooperating. I'm so angry, I don’t have words."

Kaine Horman sought the order last month, according to court documents, because he believes his wife was involved in Kyron's disappearance and also attempted to hire someone to kill him. The 36-year-old father wrote that police gave him "probable cause to believe" the claims behind the order.

He said his decision to file the restraining order was based on briefings with law enforcement and wasn't a "single, reactionary-type decision."

Young said she had her suspicions about the case soon after her son vanished from Skyline Elementary School on June 4.

"Mothers have instincts. Unfortunately, I had a feeling about this when I got the phone call," she said.

She did not elaborate on her statement.

On the 35th day without Kyron, Young said investigators are continuing their work to find out what happened to the boy. The pair said they are working closely with law enforcement and took polygraphs and passed. Terri Horman, they said, failed two of the tests.

"She needs to right thing for both of her kids," Young said.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: July 08, 2010, 09:19:55 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Desiree Young on Terri Moulton: 'I know she's lying'

by Michael Rollins, KGW.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Updated today at 6:07 PM

PORTLAND -- Kyron Horman's parents held a candid and sometimes emotional press conference Thursday in which they said Terri Moulton is lying to investigators and flunked two polygraph tests.

"I've known her a long time," Desiree Young said, "I know she's lying."

She drove home the point, saying "mothers have instincts and unfortunately I had feelings about this when I got the phone call," about Kyron's disappearance.

When asked whether they thought who else might be involved in the disappearance, Kaine Horman and Young were quiet for a moment, looked at each other and then Kaine Horman said they did not want to speculate.

They did have more words for Terri Horman.

Desiree Young said she and Kaine both passed polygraph tests "with flying colors." Kaine Horman said Terri Moulton did not pass either of the two tests she took.

Desiree Young described Terri Moulton's behavior and participation "is ridiculous at this point." She said Terri "is not taking an active role" in finding Kyron.

Kaine Horman explained that he asked the court to remove Terri Moulton from their home because Kyron deserves to come to his own room, not a "safe house" somewhere else.

Kaine's parents emphasized that they wanted to keep the focus on finding Kyron and bringing him home.

"Don't be afraid," Desiree said to Kyron, "We're going to come get you. You're coming home."

"I believe God is looking down over Kyron and protecting him," she said.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 08, 2010, 09:21:58 PM »

I can't believe how everyone is quick to believe this internet rumor about Kaine having an affair?  Maybe it's true, I don't know but it shouldn't have any bearing on the case.  If Terri did something to Kyron there is no excuse for it.

As I said Klaas I too don't think there is an excuse if she took Kyron or harming Kyron. You should know me better by now then to post this on my comment.  What I also said is if the rumor is true it makes it a bit easier to understand. What I may not have explained well enough is it helps to connect the two things together.

I also said if the rumor is true...IF..... I am not just believing the rumor.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: July 08, 2010, 09:26:12 PM »

As I said Klaas I too don't think there is an excuse if she took Kyron or harming Kyron. You should know me better by now then to post this on my comment.  What I also said is if the rumor is true it makes it a bit easier to understand. What I may not have explained well enough is it helps to connect the two things together.

I also said if the rumor is true...IF..... I am not just believing the rumor.

Sorry Tracygirl, I didn't mean to pick on you.  Several have taken an unusual (in my opinion) hatred towards Kaine and I don't understand why. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: July 08, 2010, 09:26:45 PM »

Really..I don't know what Kaine was into ..even if he had a girlfriend.  That is simply a rumor from a poster on Oregon Live.

We do know that a RO was issued by a judge with no contact for both Kaine and his daughter.
LE gave Kaine and the judge enough collabrative evidence for this to take place.

No matter what Kaine di..he didn't desrve a hit and Kyron did not desrve to dissappear.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: July 08, 2010, 09:27:19 PM »

Please relaize that I must to play devils advocate as it is necessary in investigations, so, I have big shoulders. I bodybuild. lol
Is it possible Terri has been set up?
If so who is to benefit if Terri is to blame in Kyron's disappearance?
We know marriage makes sure that assets are divided usually in divorce even if one keeps the title in their name.
The methodical thinkers do well at planning in advance. That is what they do all day every day.
Please note it is not my intention to hurt another. I will not accuse, especially based on emotion or personal bias. that is useless IMO. It is my intention to assure thinking is in a circular pattern and all emcompassing.
I want to know who else Kyron would have left the building with that he would have felt a reasonable decision to do so. Could/would a brother who is an uncle to Kyron assist in such a scheme to help his brother? Did Terri play any part in Kristian's arrest/conviction?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: July 08, 2010, 09:33:55 PM »

Kaine may have been a cad who made life a H--- on Earth for Terri.  Maybe he was a control freak in all aspects of her life.  Maybe he was abusive.  Maybe he was unfaithful.  Maybe he was threatening divorce.

However ... when all is said and done there are options ... options that do not put the lives of others at risk.

Terri's ex did not put a hit out on her life when she was unfaithful.  He did not disappear their son.  He made choices that conformed to the established legal options.

Janet

++++++

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

Tarver, who is 41, has followed the story from 200 miles away in Roseburg, tied to the unfolding drama by his marriage to Terri Moulton 19 years ago.

They were married in 1991, when Tarver was 22 and she was 21.

But the marriage fizzled, Tarver says, after Moulton began cheating on him and the restaurant they owned together failed.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: July 08, 2010, 09:40:39 PM »

If the rumor is true, then I think there is a good possibility she did kill Kyron. I think she would have buried him. Perhaps she didn't kill him and is keeping him somewhere so she will never lose him. Of course that is not how to go about it.

My message to Terri, step mom to step mom:
Terri if you are reading this, please admit to what you have done. This boy loved you, I know this because he called you mom. As a step mom I understand just what that means, especially since he has a relationship with his bio mom.  My step children call me by my first name or refer to me as their step mom, to them I am not mom, that was something special you have with Kyron. If he is no longer living please say where he is so he can be buried with dignity. Your daughter will need to visit her brother. She deserves to know where he is at. 
If you are hiding him...Terri this is not how you go about this. Please lead the investigators to Kyron. I bet he is afraid and misses his family. He deserves to have a relationship with his family.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: July 08, 2010, 09:41:13 PM »

Same could be said about the Land Scaper, he tells the police this and everyone believes him?  This whole case is out of control, I blame LE in this town they have allowed this to turn into a circus, they tell Kaine and Desiree she failed both tests?  Well no one really knows for sure because they (LE) wont own up to any facts, I said it the other night certain statements made by Desiree are written by LE or a psychologist for LE, they need to put up or shut up.  A little boy is missing, pray he is only stashed away somewhere, and this family is acting poorly with the aid of LE.  I agree with an earlier poster, why didn't LE throw her(Terri) out of the damn house make a statement, because all they have is the word of this Land Scaper, thought maybe they had emails or something, but don't think so after the RO was released.
This is going down the road of poor litte Haleigh Cummings.  JMO>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: July 08, 2010, 09:41:41 PM »

IMO, attempting to hire someone to murder your husband is reason enough to keep Kiara away from her as well. 

... and it is reason enough for LE to arrest and charge Terri with a crime.  IMO.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.