May 20, 2024, 03:16:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 399376 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2008, 08:24:43 AM »

That pic of Casey in the Globe is just horrible.  Those of you that know this stuff, is it photoshopped or is that Casey's happy face?

BRING NATALEE HOME
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2008, 08:27:08 AM »

I heard the Anthony's will be moving soon to a gated community...

Prison.

Picture please of the new community.  LOL

BTW  Good morning
Here ya go
Florida st prison

Fed Prison would be wayyyy better.  You are lucky to get a shower once a week in the Fed Penn. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2008, 08:27:35 AM »

I was just looking at the photo in the new Globe magazine. This baby really looks like she has a black eye. I know kids hurt themselves, but this just doesn't look normal to me. Not trying to be an alarmist. What do you guys think?

Yeah, it does look like a black eye on the baby.  I wouldn't be surprised.  Kids that age are active and she could have banged her head...on the other hand, I do not doubt that Casey is capable of violence.  She doesn't see people as human beings but as objects.
Caylee has a very appearant black eye in that picture
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2008, 08:27:39 AM »

That pic of Casey in the Globe is just horrible.  Those of you that know this stuff, is it photoshopped or is that Casey's happy face?

I think the whole cover has been retouched to make Casey look worse then she already does and to make Caylee look like she has a black eye.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2008, 08:28:08 AM »

I was just looking at the photo in the new Globe magazine. This baby really looks like she has a black eye. I know kids hurt themselves, but this just doesn't look normal to me. Not trying to be an alarmist. What do you guys think?

There is some kind of mark there.  I wouldn't put it past the Globe to doctor pictures a tad though.  Casey is going to crap herself when she sees such a psychotic picture of herself on that cover.  Oh, to be a fly on the wall....
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2008, 08:29:37 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

carpe, thank you for the NG video. 

Eyewitness News has learned only four people would have access and or rights to the family videos and photographs: Caylee's mother Casey, Caylee's uncle Lee and her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony.

Through their Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame, Cindy and George strongly deny having anything to do with the release and/or sale of the videos.

"Absolutely not. And anybody that would suggest such a thing is a damnable liar. They did not receive one penny. They did not negotiate or utter one syllable towards that," NeJame said.

Eyewitness News contacted Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to ask if he or Casey has received any money from ABC for the videos and photos. His public relations firm refused to answer specific questions about the licensing fee but said, "The Baez law firm is focused solely on defending their client, not the commercialization of their client's missing daughter Caylee."

That's a nada for George, nada for Cindy, nada for Casey...so that leaves Lee.

All the deals are in his name and he is funneling the money to whoever needs it. Lawyers for C and G, Lawyer for Casey, bailing out Casey, security camera.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2008, 08:30:43 AM »

There is some kind of mark there.  I wouldn't put it past the Globe to doctor pictures a tad though.  Casey is going to crap herself when she sees such a psychotic picture of herself on that cover.  Oh, to be a fly on the wall....

I heard that there are a few picture's of caylee where she appears to have a black eye..Someone brought this up to cindy and her reply was i have a bruise does that mean i'm abused?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2008, 08:32:16 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Eyewitness News has learned only four people would have access and or rights to the family videos and photographs: Caylee's mother Casey, Caylee's uncle Lee and her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony.

Through their Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame, Cindy and George strongly deny having anything to do with the release and/or sale of the videos.

"Absolutely not. And anybody that would suggest such a thing is a damnable liar. They did not receive one penny. They did not negotiate or utter one syllable towards that," NeJame said.

Eyewitness News contacted Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to ask if he or Casey has received any money from ABC for the videos and photos. His public relations firm refused to answer specific questions about the licensing fee but said, "The Baez law firm is focused solely on defending their client, not the commercialization of their client's missing daughter Caylee."

All the deals are in his name and he is funneling the money to whoever needs it. Lawyers for C and G, Lawyer for Casey, bailing out Casey, security camera.

Hey Lee:  Can you please use a few bucks of that money to buy a new pair of shorts.  Shew, i can smell them from here
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2008, 08:32:41 AM »

I am watching the slore-cam and the subliminal message with the 'crime scene' tape is undeniable.. that IS the crime scene

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2008, 08:34:12 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

They should have kept on talking and mentioned that they have no intent of helping to find Caylee nor does their client at this time wish to utter an ounce of truth.

The lawfirms purpose is just to defend their client.  Can we get someone to stand up and defend Caylee...did you people forget she is MISSING!?

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2008, 08:34:33 AM »

I am watching the slore-cam and the subliminal message with the 'crime scene' tape is undeniable.. that IS the crime scene

I have been wondering how LE is going to bring this case together.  I mean they will have to have some plausable evidence about where she was killed. 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2008, 08:34:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Lying is not a crime, NoGame.  Just ask your client Cindy.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2008, 08:35:13 AM »

I heard that there are a few picture's of caylee where she appears to have a black eye..Someone brought this up to cindy and her reply was i have a bruise does that mean i'm abused?

No, in her case she is just stupid. She probably punched herself
in they eye trying to put her bra on. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2008, 08:35:21 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

This sounds to me like Jose was negotiating with ABC and scored some cash for Casey's defense, not to mention her bail money.  He does say he is focused solely on defending their client and Baez can't do that without bail money.  What do you think?

BRING NATALEE HOME
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2008, 08:36:00 AM »

Oh and WHY she was killed.  I think it has something to do with who the father is and possibly not wanting Cindy to get custody for fear Caylee would be sexually abused. JMO
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2008, 08:36:00 AM »

NG never answered a callers question last night about if the Anthony's water bill had been looked at.  She was getting to the point that somebody drained the pool and pulled back the liner to bury little Caylee then refilled it.  ????

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2008, 08:36:07 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

They should have kept on talking and mentioned that they have no intent of helping to find Caylee nor does their client at this time wish to utter an ounce of truth.

The lawfirms purpose is just to defend their client.  Can we get someone to stand up and defend Caylee...did you people forget she is MISSING!?

Sorry Monks I was screaming at the Baez Zoo

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2008, 08:37:04 AM »

Makes you wonder if the family videos and photos were in the backpack and other bags Lee carried into Baez's office for Casey.

BRING NATALEE HOME
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2008, 08:38:10 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Amen, Dolce.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2008, 08:38:16 AM »

Good Morning All!

Lee is that type of guy that I absolutely hate! That smug, just wanna kick him in the you know what type of guy... Makes me sick to see the people he picks on. I would love to put him in front of my husband... heh. On one hand, I can somewhat see why they are frustrated... not having a minute of peace at the home, but on the other hand if Casey was in jail WHERE SHE CLEARLY BELONGS... it wouldn't be so chaotic, they want the madness to stop... put Casey back in a cage where she belongs.  She's a sick, pathetic person...

IMO Lee is all hot air.  He ain't crap and he knows it.  I know guys like this...All tough - talks tough, but notice he doesn't get anything started with men...picks on the women.  Ha Ha.  Big old tough man there.  I wouldn't be scared of him... I ain't big, but I wouldn't be scared of him. I could kick his butt - no problem.  What a jerk.

I can't wait to see some new charges....fraud, theft - what else?  Mother of the Year ya know.  I wonder what their excuses are for those charges....They have alot of excuses of Casey's reasoning for losing Caylee.....SURELY they have excuses for her stealing money and lieing and cheating friends and family.  I'm sure it had to have been the nanny dressed up like her doing all those things.  Grrrrrrrr.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.