May 17, 2024, 03:06:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 399164 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2008, 08:38:24 AM »

Oh and WHY she was killed.  I think it has something to do with who the father is and possibly not wanting Cindy to get custody for fear Caylee would be sexually abused. JMO
...and the chloroform.  Don't forget that nasty stuff.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2008, 08:39:52 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

carpe, thank you for the NG video. 

Eyewitness News has learned only four people would have access and or rights to the family videos and photographs: Caylee's mother Casey, Caylee's uncle Lee and her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony.

Through their Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame, Cindy and George strongly deny having anything to do with the release and/or sale of the videos.

"Absolutely not. And anybody that would suggest such a thing is a damnable liar. They did not receive one penny. They did not negotiate or utter one syllable towards that," NeJame said.

Eyewitness News contacted Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to ask if he or Casey has received any money from ABC for the videos and photos. His public relations firm refused to answer specific questions about the licensing fee but said, "The Baez law firm is focused solely on defending their client, not the commercialization of their client's missing daughter Caylee."

That's a nada for George, nada for Cindy, nada for Casey...so that leaves Lee.

All the deals are in his name and he is funneling the money to whoever needs it. Lawyers for C and G, Lawyer for Casey, bailing out Casey, security camera.

This sounds to me like Jose was negotiating with ABC and scored some cash for Casey's defense, not to mention her bail money.  He does say he is focused solely on defending their client and Baez can't do that without bail money.  What do you think?

"His public relations firm refused to answer specific questions about the licensing fee..."  Gee, now why would they refuse to answer questions about the licensing fee?  It probably was Baez and Casey who brokered the deal with ABC.  Casey probably gave Baez the home video during one of his many dates visits to her bedroom house.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2008, 08:41:57 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Eyewitness News has learned only four people would have access and or rights to the family videos and photographs: Caylee's mother Casey, Caylee's uncle Lee and her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony.

Through their Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame, Cindy and George strongly deny having anything to do with the release and/or sale of the videos.

"Absolutely not. And anybody that would suggest such a thing is a damnable liar. They did not receive one penny. They did not negotiate or utter one syllable towards that," NeJame said.

Eyewitness News contacted Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to ask if he or Casey has received any money from ABC for the videos and photos. His public relations firm refused to answer specific questions about the licensing fee but said, "The Baez law firm is focused solely on defending their client, not the commercialization of their client's missing daughter Caylee."

All the deals are in his name and he is funneling the money to whoever needs it. Lawyers for C and G, Lawyer for Casey, bailing out Casey, security camera.

This sounds to me like Jose was negotiating with ABC and scored some cash for Casey's defense, not to mention her bail money.  He does say he is focused solely on defending their client and Baez can't do that without bail money.  What do you think?

"His public relations firm refused to answer specific questions about the licensing fee..."  Gee, now why would they refuse to answer questions about the licensing fee?  It probably was Baez and Casey who brokered the deal with ABC.  Casey probably gave Baez the home video during one of his many dates visits to her bedroom house.

Remember all that stuff Lee carried into Baez's office for Casey?  A stuffed backpack, another bag that looked full.  Maybe she brought the film and photos to him. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2008, 08:44:46 AM »

Ya know, the more time that Casey spends at Baez's office, the more I wonder what they do all day.  That is just not the usual client-attorney relationship there.  I think Casey will be quite disappointed when Baez fails to save her butt from a long, long prison sentence.  All the money he makes from this story, though, will warm her heart while she contemplates her own bleak future.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2008, 08:45:58 AM »

I am watching the slore-cam and the subliminal message with the 'crime scene' tape is undeniable.. that IS the crime scene

NG never answered a callers question last night about if the Anthony's water bill had been looked at.  She was getting to the point that somebody drained the pool and pulled back the liner to bury little Caylee then refilled it.  ????

Yeah, my take on the caller's drift was...

drain the pool, move it, and then bury her under it... and mover it back.

That is a hell of a lot of work....

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2008, 08:48:12 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I can see how at this time in their life, it is more important to make money deals than find your missing child / grandchild.  What is wrong with you people.  LOL
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2008, 08:48:27 AM »

I thought NG said the front and back yard had been cleared by LE.  I remember hearing that part about the water, but NG seemed to think it didn't happen.  I think...   

BRING NATALEE HOME
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2008, 08:48:52 AM »

Ya know, the more time that Casey spends at Baez's office, the more I wonder what they do all day.  That is just not the usual client-attorney relationship there.  I think Casey will be quite disappointed when Baez fails to save her butt from a long, long prison sentence.  All the money he makes from this story, though, will warm her heart while she contemplates her own bleak future.

I think she is basically living in his office.  All the stuff Lee was carrying was her personal belongings..clothes, toiletries etc.  I think one of those bags was a laptop case.  I am sure he has a shower there for her to primp.  She goes back home only when she has to.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2008, 08:49:17 AM »

Ok I asked this question the other day and it came across the wrong way and I felt like and idiot I was on medicine and well I would like to ask it again maybe it is still a dumb question but hear it goes...

I KNOW it is a law a husband and wife cannot be forced to testify against each other its a law I KNOW THAT....

However I read that Florida has a law,as do some other states, that EVEN IF A husband or wife WANTED TO TESTIFY AGAINST EACH OTHER they CANNOT DO IT WITH OUT THE SPOUCES PERMISSION?

Does anyone know if thats true?
Such as even if Cindy WANTED to testify against George she cannot due it without his permission...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2008, 08:49:56 AM »

Posted on WS by Turbothink that it was reported on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team  from The Body Farm, left yesterday, going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70966

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2008, 08:51:12 AM »

I thought NG said the front and back yard had been cleared by LE.  I remember hearing that part about the water, but NG seemed to think it didn't happen.  I think...   

NG doesn't think the grandparents are involved even though all their lies point to exactly that
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2008, 08:51:29 AM »

I am watching the slore-cam and the subliminal message with the 'crime scene' tape is undeniable.. that IS the crime scene

NG never answered a callers question last night about if the Anthony's water bill had been looked at.  She was getting to the point that somebody drained the pool and pulled back the liner to bury little Caylee then refilled it.  ????

right, Nancy asked the reporter on the scene who didn't hear the whole question and Nancy repeated only the first part. The reporter said the yard was cleared twice. How can it be cleared if the pool wasn't drained and moved?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2008, 08:51:46 AM »

Have you noticed that pool though, its as green and ick as a swamp.  Everything else around the home seems to be taken care of, you know like sign posting and tape hanging..
The pool is in the back yard, no one is back there..yet its still green and nasty. 
Maybe no one wants to touch it due to it being something that might upset the "denial" stage.
I do not thing they moved the pool, but burried under an easily raised side (after being drained) could have happened....just like everything else in this case.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2008, 08:52:35 AM »

Ok I asked this question the other day and it came across the wrong way and I felt like and idiot I was on medicine and well I would like to ask it again maybe it is still a dumb question but hear it goes...

I KNOW it is a law a husband and wife cannot be forced to testify against each other its a law I KNOW THAT....

However I read that Florida has a law,as do some other states, that EVEN IF A husband or wife WANTED TO TESTIFY AGAINST EACH OTHER they CANNOT DO IT WITH OUT THE SPOUCES PERMISSION?

Such as even if Cindy WANTED to testify against George she cannot due it without his permission...

That is correct
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2008, 08:53:48 AM »

That is correct

I do not know where / which states it applies, but i have heard the same thing
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2008, 08:54:34 AM »

You wouldnt have to move the whole pool....drain it..pull the liner back on one side to expose dirt and bury.  Just a thought...long shot.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2008, 08:54:38 AM »

NG doesn't think the grandparents are involved even though all their lies point to exactly that

That has to be a PR move. Oh, I know in my heart Nancy could not be that stupid...

everything points to the fact that the grandparents have covered up

over and over and over and over

once, ok accident

twice, what????

three times... guilty as the daughter.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2008, 08:55:46 AM »

That is correct

~Thank You~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2008, 08:55:47 AM »

you would think a neighbor might see the pool being drained, but maybe not.

a pool that size might take several hours to drain... and I'm not sure Casey would be strong enough to lift even a side of it... dig a small hole, while lifting the pool, place Caylee in the hole, and fill the pool back up.

that sounds like too much work for the work impaired.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2008, 08:56:52 AM »

right, Nancy asked the reporter on the scene who didn't hear the whole question and Nancy repeated only the first part. The reporter said the yard was cleared twice. How can it be cleared if the pool wasn't drained and moved?

My exact thought...Thanks Rob

Yuri Melich
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.