May 20, 2024, 03:23:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 399335 times)
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: September 12, 2008, 10:07:29 AM »

This is just a thought......

the Body Farm MAY be in town for the grand jury hearing, or they MAY be there to look at additional evidence that may have been found...LE may want to remain consistent in the Forensics individuals that they are using, and since they are using the best in the business already, why not ask them to come down and assist in new evidence.  This would also deter the defense from saying that LE has been using "cracker jack" agencies, unknown or inexperienced pathologists, etc.  perhaps they have asked them to come down to not only remain consistent with their testing, but to also seal the deal in this high profile case.

Just a thought..........
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: September 12, 2008, 10:07:50 AM »

Sorry, AZ, I don't mean to be stepping on your feet today. Seems we are both on the same thought train.
No problem. Lala's.  I'm treading softly today. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: September 12, 2008, 10:09:00 AM »

Does no one consider the chloroform in the trunk of the car significant?

of course we do, but no one knows it's total implication yet.

too many uses still up in the air.
Only three uses for chloroform:
1.  to kill someone
2.  to render someone unconscious for a short period of time (up to an hour)
3.  to use as a cleaning solvent

yes AZ, but which was the correct use here?

that's what I want to know.

it's not like the use for a hand gun which is limited to one use.

He needs to speed load that sucker and shoot the grass with it!

At this time, we cannot say for sure the use of the chloroform.  However, we may be able to logically deduce the use by looking at who is using it and who is searching on the computer for uses for chloroform.  If the searches were conducted on Casey's laptop, then we might draw one conclusion.  If the searches were conducted on the Anthony's computers, we might draw another conclusion. 

However, like a gun, chloroform is better suited for some purposes than others.  For example, you might shoot someone with a gun, or use it to hit them in the head.  One use is more expected than the other.

Or you could be searching the net on how to shoot a gun or how to clean a gun.  That would make a huge difference
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: September 12, 2008, 10:09:25 AM »

Let me put it this way...

If the chloroform was in the trunk and it was not there when they picked up the car....WHAT PURPOSE was it used for at the Anthony home?  Why use it to clean out the trunk unless finding DNA was the reason you needed it in the first place??

Then I would say that George or Cindy did the cleaning and that opens up a whole new can of worms, doesn't it?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: September 12, 2008, 10:11:12 AM »

maybe the DNA shocker is that CASEY isnt his daughter but Caylee IS!!
To me, thats what would be shocking   

A blogger on another site who claims to know the Anthonys says that what you mention is exactly the case - that George isn't Casey's real father, but is Caylee's.

Early on in the case, a few national news stations said that George Anthony actually adopted Casey and wasn't her bio dad.  For some reason, I stopped hearing that after I had heard it three or four times.  

Then Rick, Cindy's brother, said that George is Casey's bio dad, so I just figured that the media was wrong, but you never know......

Y'know, I heard stepfather in the beginning also and then just figgered they got it wrong.. after all, no one else in the family has casey's horse face and big teeth

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: September 12, 2008, 10:11:15 AM »

Let me put it this way...

If the chloroform was in the trunk and it was not there when they picked up the car....WHAT PURPOSE was it used for at the Anthony home?  Why use it to clean out the trunk unless finding DNA was the reason you needed it in the first place??

Then I would say that George or Cindy did the cleaning and that opens up a whole new can of worms, doesn't it?

You are right.  But, would Cindy or George choose chloroform as a cleaning solvent?  It seems an odd choice to clean the trunk.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: September 12, 2008, 10:12:20 AM »

Sorry, AZ, I don't mean to be stepping on your feet today. Seems we are both on the same thought train.
No problem. Lala's.  I'm treading softly today. 
look what i found on fusion site at webslooths the word nanny jumped out at me

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old 
 FusianMedia/FuSianMedia/FusiAnMedia 
 User Name  Remember Me?
Password   

Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Go to Page...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >   

#1    08-02-2008, 01:48 AM 
Truly 
On Time Out   Join Date: Jan 2008

FusianMedia/FuSianMedia/FusiAnMedia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other night, poster imnottheonlyone did some research into http://www.myfusian.com Looking further into the Fusian world of clubs/cars/girls/ etc., I followed up on the FusianMedia lead. Here is a quote from http://www.fusianmedia.com/

Quote:

FusianMediaŽ is the Technology Studio housing all FusianŽ's related businesses web sites. These include the FusianŽ Restaurant Franchises, FusianŽ Automotive, FusianŽ Models, just to name a few.
At FusianMediaŽ, we employ vast ranges of technology schools to successfully meet any project that needs a spark of innovation and technical design. Our commitment to our customer, brings the best of the web, graphics, programming and design into our work.

Diane's post, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=135is correct that Bruce Lam is the owner of the FusianMedia domain. Here's the whois link, and a quote: http://whois.domaintools.com/fusianmedia.com

Quote:

Whois Record

Registrant:
fusian
19516 ralston street
orlando, Florida 32833
United States

Domain Name: FUSIANMEDIA.COM
Created on: 15-Sep-04
Expires on: 15-Sep-09
Last Updated on: 19-Dec-07

Administrative Contact:
lam, bruce
fusian
19516 ralston street
orlando, Florida 32833
United States
4075689829 Fax -- 4077370803

Technical Contact:
lam, bruce
fusian
19516 ralston street
orlando, Florida 32833
United States
4075689829 Fax -- 4077370803

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.FUSIANMEDIA.COM
NS2.FUSIANMEDIA.COM
NS3.FUSIANMEDIA.COM
NS4.FUSIANMEDIA.COM

Whois Record for Fusianmedia.com
( Fusi An Media ) Click to Edit

Front Page Information

Website Title: Welcome To FusianMedia Title Relevancy100%Meta Description:Voted the Premier Atlanta Web Design, Marketing Agency and Technology Firm. Serving clients since 1999. Description Relevancy:33% relevant. AboutUs: Wiki article on Fusianmedia.com SEO Score: 94% Terms:393 (Unique: 177, Linked: 22) Images:4 (Alt tags missing: 0) Links:20 (Internal: 19, Outbound: 1)

Indexed Data

Registry Data

ICANN Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.Created: 2004-09-15Expires: 2009-09-15Updated: 2007-12-19Registrar Status: clientDeleteProhibited Registrar Status: clientRenewProhibited Registrar Status: clientTransferProhibited Registrar Status: clientUpdateProhibited Name Server: NS1.FUSIANMEDIA.COM (has 27 domains) Name Server: NS2.FUSIANMEDIA.COM Name Server: NS3.FUSIANMEDIA.COM Name Server: NS4.FUSIANMEDIA.COM Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com

http://www.fusianmedia.com has designed roughly 67 templates for nannies and child care. They have a running advertisement for 'work-from-home' data entry. Casey's lawyer claimed she worked for Fusian. Fusian exotic cars put up the $125,000 reward for Caylee's safe return. FusianMedia designed all the websites we have been looking at. They also print fliers.

I believe this is an important avenue to investigate. Everything seems to end up originating at FusianMedia.

Please post anything relevant to Fusian here. If you recall an old post about Fusian, please add it to this thread. Thanks much.

Truly
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Truly

#2    08-02-2008, 02:27 AM 
Truly 

Here are some of the other domains connected to Bruce Lam DBA/ FuSian Media:

Domain Created Fusi Ano 2004-08-27 Fusi An Media 2004-09-15 Fusi An Restaurant 2005-04-12 Fusi Anice 2006-03-16 Fusi Animage 2006-03-16 Fusi Ani Maging 2006-03-16 Fusi An Knights 2006-03-16 Fusi An Lights 2006-03-16 Fusi An Lounge 2006-03-16 Fusi Anm Artini Lounge 2006-03-16 Fusi An Models 2006-03-16 Fusi Anni Ghts 2006-03-16 Fusi An Photos 2006-03-16 Fusi An Smoothie 2006-03-16 Fusi Anso Lutions 2006-03-16

Truly
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Truly

#3    08-02-2008, 02:38 AM 
TravelingBug 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2008

What's interesting is that myfusian and fusianmedia are NOT hosted by the same people.

Fusianmedia is at
IP Address: 208.109.250.96 hosted by Godaddy.com Inc and registered by Wild West Domains and has been registered since 2004

The registrant, Bruce, owns 23 other domains.

MyFusian is at
IP Address: 69.16.243.45 hosted by Liquid Web Inc and registered by Dotster and has been registered since 2003.

My Fusian is NOT registered to Bruce but he IS the administrative contact. It is NOT the same address given for Bruce or the establishment for FusianMedia.

Registrant:
Fusian Japenese Eatery
12281 University Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32817
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: MYFUSIAN.COM
Created on: 27-MAR-03
Expires on: 27-MAR-13
Last Updated on: 11-APR-08

Administrative Contact:
Lam, Bruce
Fusian Japenese Eatery
12281 University Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32817
US
407-380-7200

Knowing what I know, it's interesting to me to see that. Especially since it's not the same email address given for Bruce for MyFusian either.

I'll look into this all more tomorrow, but what are the other fusian tied sites already found? I know there were more...or the others in question as possibly tied?

ETA Hmmm...very interesting. Not even looking beyond the IP addresses to the other known sites, just ones I found using my methods, there are some other curious sites tied.

TravelingBug
View Public Profile
Find all posts by TravelingBug

#4    08-02-2008, 02:46 AM 
Truly 

http://www.fusianmedia.com

Quote:
Welcome to FusianMedia's Web Design Portafolio. Here you will find some of our past work, from web design to graphic design, and print job. Select the type of work you would like to see on the menu located to your left of the site.
The Following are some of the most recent custom web design work.
 Alessandro Martini USA - Mr. Alessandro Martini is one of the founders of the world's most important vermouth companies in the world, namely Martini - or Martini & Rossi in the United States. Visit our friends at: www.AlessandroMartiniUSA.com

Fusian Ultra Lounge - Home to the newly opened Fusian Ultra Lounge - restaurant and martini lounge. Located at 875 Woodbury Rd. Orlando, FL 32828. Visit them At: www.FusianUltraLounge.com

Fusian - Home to the Fusian, Inc website. The Fusian business has a long history starting from its restaurants, to car cluns, models, and more. MyFusian.com is the parent site to Fusian Ultra Lounge and Fusian Japanese Eatery. Visit them at: www.MyFusian.com

Fusian Japanese Eatery - The original Fusian Restaurant site. Located at 12281 University Blvd. Orlando, FL 32817. Visit them at: www.MyFusian.com/restaurant

HQConcepts - Site under construction for our friends at hqconcepts. Visit them at: www.HQConcepts.com

Risi Deli - Home to the newly opened Risi Deli. Site currently under construction. Visit them at: www.RisiDeli.com

Truly
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Truly

#5    08-02-2008, 02:59 AM 
Truly 

Google search for fusianmedia:

[/quote]
Quote:
Welcome To FusianMediaOrlando Web Design, Web Design and Technology. Graphic Design and Printing.

Show map of 12281 University Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817

The http://www.fusianmedia.com website says that their address is the same as the Fusian club; 875 Woodbury Rd. Orlando, Fla 32828

They list their Office Hours as 11 am-7am EST

Some of the Nanny templates are called:

FunnyNanny, BestNanny, MyNanny, YourNanny, Children'sHopeFoundation, ForKids.com, familyforum, familyportal, babycare, etc,. Go to http://www.fusianmedia.com , click on 'template search', then go to 'family'.

They also build websites for real estate, nightclubs, reverends, etc., which look identical to the ones we have been viewing.

I know of a real Bruce Lam who used to work stage production in Atlanta. He is apparently based in Orlando now? The domain name refers to FuSian as 'the Premier Atlanta Web Design, Marketing Agency and Technology Firm. Serving clients since 1999.'

Truly
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Truly

#6    08-02-2008, 03:17 AM 
my2cents 
Banned   Join Date: Jul 2008

I will be absolutely no help here. I am technologically challenged!

I am curious about that fusiangirls site though. Something weird going on there. Can't log in. Can't see models. It just plugs those 2 racing affiliations. I will check on that tomorrow...

Meanwhile, can you guys figure out what's up with the girls site and why it looks to be half functioning? Also, can you kindof sum up what you have found because reading all this is like reading Greek. TIA! 

my2cents
View Public Profile
Find all posts by my2cents

#7    08-02-2008, 03:30 AM 
Truly 

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2cents 
I will be absolutely no help here. I am technologically challenged!

I am curious about that fusiangirls site though. Something weird going on there. Can't log in. Can't see models. It just plugs those 2 racing affiliations. I will check on that tomorrow...

Meanwhile, can you guys figure out what's up with the girls site and why it looks to be half functioning? Also, can you kindof sum up what you have found because reading all this is like reading Greek. TIA! 

Interestingly enough, the http://www.fusianmedia.com nanny templates are written in some strange combination of English, Greek, and...code.

Here is the copy which is repeated on each nanny ad. Where the heck is my decoder ring?

Quote:
'Lorem ipsum dolor sit.
Adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna.

Mauris fermentum. Dictum Magna. Sed. Laoreet Aliquarn.' 

At first I thought it was randomly generated letters, but then I saw the words 'curabitur risque. Eros.' in the BestNanny template.
Do these words ring any bells to anyone? It's all Greek... (or Latin)... (or Estonian)... to me.

Truly
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Truly

#8    08-02-2008, 03:38 AM 
 maconrich 
Registered User   Join Date: May 2008

Maybe??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The phrase "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer" appears in Microsoft Word online Help. This phrase has the appearance of an intelligent Latin idiom. Actually, it is nonsense.

Although the phrase is nonsense, it does have a long history. The phrase has been used for several centuries by typographers to show the most distinctive features of their fonts. It is used because the letters involved and the letter spacing in those combinations reveal, at their best, the weight, design, and other important features of the typeface.

A 1994 issue of "Before & After" magazine traces "Lorem ipsum ..." to a jumbled Latin version of a passage from de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum, a treatise on the theory of ethics written by Cicero in 45 B.C. The passage "Lorem ipsum ..." is taken from text that reads, "Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit ...," which translates as, "There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

During the 1500s, a printer adapted Cicero's text to develop a page of type samples. Since then, the Latin-like text has been the printing industry's standard for fake, or dummy, text. Before electronic publishing, graphic designers had to mock up layouts by drawing in squiggled lines to indicate text. The advent of self-adhesive sheets preprinted with "Lorem ipsum" gave a more realistic way to indicate where text would go on a page.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/114222

maconrich
View Public Profile
Find all posts by maconrich

#9    08-02-2008, 03:38 AM 
my2cents 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly 
Interestingly enough, the http://www.fusianmedia.com nanny templates are written in some strange combination of English, Greek, and...code.

Here is the copy which is repeated on each nanny ad. Where the heck is my decoder ring?

At first I thought it was randomly generated letters, but then I saw the words 'curabitur risque. Eros.' in the BestNanny template.
Do these words ring any bells to anyone? It's all Greek... (or Latin)... (or Estonian)... to me.

Part of it is Latin. I used a latin to english translator on it all. The latin translated, but I do not know what the rest is...I DO know it is NOT spanish.

Magna means Large, Big, etc (IIRC)

Translation:

Lorem itself pain he is. To come up to elit , but diam ninth nibh euismod tincidunt when laoreet pain magna. Mauris fermentum. Word Magna. but Laoreet Aliquarn.

ALmost seems to be someone feels pain, great pain (pain magna). Maybe my mind is going a little crazy or I need some sleep, but is THAT appropriate even for a template? Especially a NANNY template? This may be a child sex ring 

my2cents
View Public Profile

#10    08-02-2008, 03:39 AM 
TravelingBug 

Am I completely missing finding the fusian exotic cars link? Can someone include that one?

TravelingBug
View Public Profile

#11    08-02-2008, 03:45 AM 
my2cents 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingBug 
Am I completely missing finding the fusian exotic cars link? Can someone include that one?

http://www.myfusian.com/restaurants/

Try this. It has tabs to the fusian car club up top.

my2cents
View Public Profile

#12    08-02-2008, 03:52 AM 
TravelingBug 

The one racing related magazine on the fusiangirls site that I see appears well-established and perfectly legit, though I'm still not sure why fusiangirls links to them. But they, in turn, link to myfusian.

Additionally, whatever the "tie" is, I think it'll also explain why it is the benefit tonight was at a speedway. I'm not sure racing is tied to anything other than that the "benefactor" seems to be tied to racing related hobbies.

My gut says that there's a wealthy individual who is more or less fronting this whole fusian 'world' and all the branches. Perhaps he is largely racing tied, and that explains the seemingly odd connections to racing. I mean, really, a lot of the fusian branches seem unrelated at face value.

I'll explain more as I keep digging.

TravelingBug
View Public Profile

#13    08-02-2008, 03:54 AM 
my2cents 

Quote:
The one racing related magazine on the fusiangirls site that I see appears well-established and perfectly legit, though I'm still not sure why fusiangirls links to them. But they, in turn, link to myfusian.

Additionally, whatever the "tie" is, I think it'll also explain why it is the benefit tonight was at a speedway. I'm not sure racing is tied to anything other than that the "benefactor" seems to be tied to racing related hobbies.

My gut says that there's a wealthy individual who is more or less fronting this whole fusian 'world' and all the branches. Perhaps he is largely racing tied, and that explains the seemingly odd connections to racing. I mean, really, a lot of the fusian branches seem unrelated at face value.

I'll explain more as I keep digging.

That's what I was thinking too, but this guy fronting the money (for the reward) owns an international investment corp. I wonder if it is tied in somehow?

Last edited by my2cents; 08-02-2008 at 04:06 AM. Reason: didn't make myself clear

my2cents
View Public Profile

#14    08-02-2008, 04:01 AM 
passin_through 
Registered User   Join Date: Jun 2007

but this guy fronting the money owns an international investment corp
eeep! mebbe we should tread easy around that sand box?

passin_through
View Public Profile
Find all posts by passin_through

#15    08-02-2008, 04:05 AM 
my2cents 

Quote:
Originally Posted by passin_through 
but this guy fronting the money owns an international investment corp
eeep! mebbe we should tread easy around that sand box?

Maybe, but everything has to be looked at. If he has any associations with this Fusian group, then that needs to be made public. If he doesn't, then we just shot down another dead end. We are not accusing anyone of anything, just looking for any links.

my2cents
View Public Profile

#16    08-02-2008, 04:09 AM 
TravelingBug 

Posting this here as well...

I think that the sites on the fusiangirls site are just people who are paying for advertising 'space' which must mean that the fusian 'community' also seems to enjoy the racing side of things.

Thus far everything I've found racing related are long established businesses tied to a variety of things, and fusian just happens to be one of them.

What all goes on on the fusian side of things may be another story, but these other businesses I'm quite confident are totally unrelated and are ITPs (innocent third parties), and truthfully, I can't see Fusian having let Caylee in, so other than Casey being there and that circle spending a lot of time there perhaps, I'm not sure there is any real possible tie, other than relationships Casey has from there.

TravelingBug
View Public Profile

#17    08-02-2008, 04:22 AM 
Truly 

Quote:

http://www.fusianmedia.com
Quote:
FusianMediaŽ is the Technology Studio housing all FusianŽ's related businesses web sites. These include the FusianŽ Restaurant Franchises, FusianŽ Automotive, FusianŽ Models, just to name a few. 

Google search for FusianAutomotive comes up empty.

Quote:
No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found. Your search - fusianautomotive - did not match any documents.

Remember, Fusian Exotic Cars put up the $125,000 reward for Caylee's 'safe return'. I wonder what 'FuSian' 'Auto' 'Motive' means. Automobile? Motive? No such company exists in cyberspace...yet they are presented as a real company on the fusianmedia website. Hmmmmm...
I keep coming back to the idea that this whole 'kidnapping'/'mystery' is some sort of new *hip live reality show concept pitch*. Or some sort of web-based advertising blitz campaign. Because that is the only scenario into which all of the puzzle pieces fit.

Truly
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Truly

#18    08-02-2008, 04:34 AM 
TravelingBug 

I think Fusian AutoMotive is a next 'branch' coming out on Fusian. And the split auto motive or auto moto is not uncommon in this 'realm' of things. Again, it's something I encounter often, in both legit and illegit realms.

And yes, I do think it's interesting that Fusian Exotic Cars put up part of the reward. I just wonder if it's because they're getting good PR out of this and that they figured it was a "safe bet" if Casey was really there a fair bit in the critical time window. And hey, the family may know someone at Fusian or with ties, and that also could be part of it.

Are there some things that look questionable on parts of the Fusian sites, yeah, but I think that's more in terms of taste than anything else. Now if this whole Fusian thing was a new company, etc. that would give me more pause.

I'm looking into some other things, but right now, and this being something I deal with extensively, including with authorities, I really think the others are ITPs.

TravelingBug
View Public Profile

#19    08-02-2008, 04:39 AM 
Truly 

From Google:

Quote:
Your search - FusianExoticCars - did not match any documents. 

It is becoming apparent to me that most of these businesses are false fronts. They only vaguely exist as a cover for something else.

If anyone can find the actual legal name of the non-existant *Fusian Car Company/Exotic Limo* which put up the money for Caylee's 'safe return', please post. TIA.

Truly
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Truly

#20    08-02-2008, 08:59 AM 
 gigi2009 

Forgive me, but I thought Fusion was a nightclub in Orlando--apparently a sleazy nightclub. I'm lost where Fusianmedia ties in?

gigi2009
View Public Profile
Find all posts by gigi2009

#21    08-02-2008, 09:01 AM 
absolut_alexis 
just trying to look on the bright side   Join Date: Mar 2005

So is there actually not *any* reward money?? Is the money as invisible as the nanny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly 
From Google:

It is becoming apparent to me that most of these businesses are false fronts. They only vaguely exist as a cover for something else.

If anyone can find the actual legal name of the non-existant *Fusian Car Company/Exotic Limo* which put up the money for Caylee's 'safe return', please post. TIA.

absolut_alexis
View Public Profile
Find all posts by absolut_alexis

#22    08-02-2008, 09:04 AM 
absolut_alexis 
just trying to look on the bright side   Join Date: Mar 2005

Not sure if this is in the "fusian family" ... Fusian Films:

PRESS RELEASES (June 01, 2006) Inspired Distribution announces the creation of its new label, Fusian. Just like its name, this label "fuses" the newest, most supreme Asian Pop-Culture |A-Pop| content and creative direction with reality entertainment that simply is not offered through any other channel. The productions that the Fusian team will create and distribute will include Martial Arts, Gun Action/Crime, Action Horror, and Historical/Drama, along with TV Programming. Shaolin Master, Shi Yan Ming is not only the spokesperson, but also represents the mind, body and soul of the Fusian label. Upcoming Fusian releases are equally as fascinating and rock solid as this 34th generation Shaolin monk fighter. Inspired Corporation, foprmerly known as Peter Pan Industries, is celebrating its 79th year. Inspired produces and distributes a quality product, with a constant supply of successful children's, fitness and horror DVD's to wholesaler/retailers and directly to the consumer. Donald Kasen who is CEO/President of Inspired, views the Fusian label as a gateway to the future, and is proud to be a part of something so influential to an international audience! Director of Acquisitions for the European division of Fusian will be Scott C. Mauriello of Crash Entertainment Inc. With the history and professionalism of Inspired Distribution merging with Asian Pop-Culture |A-Pop|, Martial Arts Action Cinema and Japanese Animation, the new Fusian label is a sure-fire success!

absolut_alexis
View Public Profile
Find all posts by absolut_alexis

#23    08-02-2008, 09:15 AM 
 curiositycat 
THE ORIGINAL CURIOSITY CAT   Join Date: Feb 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2cents 
Part of it is Latin. I used a latin to english translator on it all. The latin translated, but I do not know what the rest is...I DO know it is NOT spanish.

Magna means Large, Big, etc (IIRC)

Translation:

Lorem itself pain he is. To come up to elit , but diam ninth nibh euismod tincidunt when laoreet pain magna. Mauris fermentum. Word Magna. but Laoreet Aliquarn.

ALmost seems to be someone feels pain, great pain (pain magna). Maybe my mind is going a little crazy or I need some sleep, but is THAT appropriate even for a template? Especially a NANNY template? This may be a child sex ring 

It looks like template language to me. But I find it interesting what you said about the child sex ring. In the thread "Devils' Advocate" I used that for my devil's advocate theory.
The whole Fusion connection is interesting. Very, very interesting and this research is GREAT.

I've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's life's illusions i recall
I really don't know life at all

curiositycat
View Public Profile
Find all posts by curiositycat

#24    08-02-2008, 09:20 AM 
alphaville 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

I usually lurk but I had to jump in. The address to Fusion Night club that was posted above is incorrect. It is located in downtown Orlando and is:

Fusion Nightclub
(407) 650-0556
1 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801

I also am curious why you all are pulling in fusion media and why/how you think it is connected to the club.

alphaville
View Public Profile
Find all posts by alphaville

#25    08-02-2008, 09:31 AM 
 curiositycat 
THE ORIGINAL CURIOSITY CAT   Join Date: Feb 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaville 
I usually lurk but I had to jump in. The address to Fusion Night club that was posted above is incorrect. It is located in downtown Orlando and is:

Fusion Nightclub
(407) 650-0556
1 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801

I also am curious why you all are pulling in fusion media and why/how you think it is connected to the club.

Welcome to websleuths! I had to tell you this, you have a day of homework ahead of you! LOL.
You have to connect the dots and read all the posts leading up to where we have reached this conclusion. It would take too long of a post to list all the research done on Fusion since the beginning of this case.

I think the best place to start would be the general discussion posts.

There is no easy way to tell you how this conclusion was reached. IMHO

I've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's life's illusions i recall
I really don't know life at all

Last edited by curiositycat; 08-02-2008 at 09:32 AM. Reason: wrong word

curiositycat
View Public Profile
Find all posts by curiositycat

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >