May 20, 2024, 10:21:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 399362 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #580 on: September 12, 2008, 01:56:32 PM »

Unreal.  How do you lie so glibly and smoothly to a COP?  This is just brazen.

Exactly, she is one smug little b-word.  She is convinced that she can talk herself out of anything.

I dig this detective.  I'll bet he wants to wring her little neck.

Even in this situation, she is LOVING the attention of these guys.  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: September 12, 2008, 01:57:54 PM »

omg - THEY CAUGHT HER !!!

IT'S JUNE 9TH

SHE NEVER STOPS HIM WHEN HE HAD TOLD HER TO STOP HIM IF THERE IS A PART WHERE THERE IS A LIE.

Casey stops him to clarify something other, but not JUNE 9TH.

busted.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: September 12, 2008, 01:59:15 PM »

Everyone she mentions is connected to Universal--former employees, even Zenaida has a "seasonal" job at Universal.  What is the obsession with Universal?  She hasn't worked there in years.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #583 on: September 12, 2008, 01:59:57 PM »

I take issue with her being GOOD.

If she was that good, we'd never be able to tell she was lying.

She is psychotic and has no emotion. There isn't anything good

to me about that.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: September 12, 2008, 02:01:08 PM »

Everyone she mentions is connected to Universal--former employees, even Zenaida has a "seasonal" job at Universal.  What is the obsession with Universal?  She hasn't worked there in years.

I think it's the only place Casey ever worked for real.  It's best to base lies on something you're familiar with.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 12, 2008, 02:02:13 PM »

Ok, but I would hate to think I was that ill, and what, 3 psys had looked at me and said I was ok???????/

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: September 12, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »

I think it's the only place Casey ever worked for real.  It's best to base lies on something you're familiar with.
And it's large enough with turnover frequently so she could be anonymous.

BRING NATALEE HOME
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: September 12, 2008, 02:03:08 PM »

Why haven't they asked her where she went after she droppped off Caylee....we know she didn't go to work? I would love to have heard that lie! 
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #588 on: September 12, 2008, 02:04:33 PM »

you would think a neighbor might see the pool being drained, but maybe not.

a pool that size might take several hours to drain... and I'm not sure Casey would be strong enough to lift even a side of it... dig a small hole, while lifting the pool, place Caylee in the hole, and fill the pool back up.

that sounds like too much work for the work impaired.

She might have had help.  As far as a neighbor seeing...could have been normal pool care.  As far as the pool being green and yuck now...that happens really fast when you are not maintaining them. 

I can give George and Dingbat some LEE-way (ha get it?) on the lack

of pool care because of what they have been going through. ... but I would

like to hear some follow-up by LE about the strange depression in the soil

near their pool. George agreed that it was a strange depression.

George never admits anything... that is scary.
No...something about the pool doesn't gel...they keep everything else immaculate...yard is watered...fertilized....they are always putzing around and she is a clean freak/germaphobe type...all that gunk and bacteria would just make her skin crawl...Cindy looks to come from the backyard in several videos...so they are spending time back there (where the heck is that aerial cam when you need it)--So why is the pool untouched?? It doesnt take that much time or energy to throw in a jug of chemicals, test the water and remove any bamboo shoots that have sprung up....sumpin stinks in that pool...its a shrine or a hiding spot or a makeshift grave...its not just neglected....they saved all that for lil miss Caylee....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: September 12, 2008, 02:05:31 PM »

O/T
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/12/search-for-natalee-hollowaytim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-new-witness-in-aruba-discusions-with-proecutor-hans-mos-polygraph-exams/

Search for Natalee Holloway:Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch … New Witness in Aruba, Discusions with Proecutor Hans Mos & Polygraph Exams

TIM MILLER WILL BE ON DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: September 12, 2008, 02:06:03 PM »

Ok, but I would hate to think I was that ill, and what, 3 psys had looked at me and said I was ok???????/

She is OK in a mental health sense.  No major mental illness.  People like her are not "ill."  They lack the internal conscience, remorse and guilt most of the rest of us possess.  It is easy for these people to fool a psychologist or psychiatrist who have no idea of their history.  Sitting in an office for a couple of hours with this girl will not uncover her sociopathy.  Ted Bundy was charming and smooth as h*ll, too.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: September 12, 2008, 02:06:36 PM »

I love the second part.  Why does Casey keep saying, "hmm" or "uh-huh" when Melich is telling her she is lying?  It's almost as if she is agreeing with him.  This woman is bizarre.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 12, 2008, 02:07:44 PM »

She is OK in a mental health sense.  No major mental illness.  People like her are not "ill."  They lack the internal conscience, remorse and guilt most of the rest of us possess.  It is easy for these people to fool a psychologist or psychiatrist who have no idea of their history.  Sitting in an office for a couple of hours with this girl will not uncover her sociopathy.  Ted Bundy was charming and smooth as h*ll, too.

These are the kinds of people who also pass lie detector tests when they are guilty, too.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #593 on: September 12, 2008, 02:08:23 PM »

Unreal.  How do you lie so glibly and smoothly to a COP?  This is just brazen.

Exactly, she is one smug little b-word.  She is convinced that she can talk herself out of anything.

I dig this detective.  I'll bet he wants to wring her little neck.

Even in this situation, she is LOVING the attention of these guys.  

A storyteller for sure. Her voice is monotone -- though she perks up when talking about her bf Anthony. I notice a few things in her words: "maybe possibly" "time passed" "I was pretty upset, pretty frantic" "went to a neutral place" "I don't know offhand" "I wasn't sure what I'd say about not knowing where Cayleee was."

She uses a lot of words and talks in circles and never really says anything concrete. So, yeah, obviously a liar. What is interesting to me is how controlled she is both in her verbal and written statements. Yet she still gives it away.

[/color]

I remember you, Caylee.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: September 12, 2008, 02:08:30 PM »

I love the second part.  Why does Casey keep saying, "hmm" or "uh-huh" when Melich is telling her she is lying?  It's almost as if she is agreeing with him.  This woman is bizarre.

She's using that as filler while she thinks.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: September 12, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »

If they did allow Casey to move to a 'less hostile' enviroment, my question would be...
why are the courts/case workers/whoever else handling her with "kid gloves"?!

I contend that the high profile lawfirm/attorney that has been retained by the Anthonys  have paralyzed the" powers that be" within the investigation.  The State Attorney's office is aware that the Legal Eagles are watching ever move of the investigation from a legal perspective.  Lawsuits filed by the lawfirm on behalf of the Anthonys have to be avoided.

Also ... when I consider the judicial outcome of the "gun incident" ... I suspect that there could be political/professional connections between the Anthony's high profile lawfirm and the judiciary.  Think about it.  Why was Cindy and George not disqualified as securers of the bond?  Why was the bond not revoked?  Why was Casey not returned to prison?

I would encourage the reading of the resignation letter of Steve Thomas who was the former lead detective in the Jonbenet Ramsey case.  It is an eye-opener to what can take place when a local district attorney's office comes up against a powerful high profile defense team.

Steve Thomas' book ... INSIDE THE RAMSEY MURDER INVESTIGATION is also an eye-openers.  The very fact that "Team Ramsey" (Defense Attorneys) were unable in a court of law to halt the publishing and dististribution of this expose' implies volumes.  Also, the Boulder District Attorney's office did not legally challenge the printing and distribution of this expose".

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

THE JONBENET RAMSEY CASE

STEVE THOMAS - FORMER LEAD DETECTIVE

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

... I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way? ...

Resignation Letter:
http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #596 on: September 12, 2008, 02:15:16 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #597 on: September 12, 2008, 02:16:11 PM »

Car backed in driveway

Stalker cam

They must be dumping that other body that George keeps talking about

"The body in my damn daughters car was not my granddaughter"

I swear to you he does not say damn daughter...

I have watched it in a loop for days .... both in slo-mo and regular play...

George says:

The body in the back of my granddaughter's car, is not my granddaughter. imho

Its no matter to me what he was saying, it was so ridiculous.  I was just saying what the closed caption guy had spelled out. (He must have found it ridiculous that a person would say something so stupid that he tried to make it sound better.)  No idea, but there are deaf people out there who now think this is what was said.
I am thinking deaf is a blessing in this case...so much blah blah blah i have thought about sticking bamboo shoots in my own ears...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: September 12, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »

These are the kinds of people who also pass lie detector tests when they are guilty, too.

I think so, too.  Poly's pick up on the anxiety (increased heart rate, pulse, respiration, sweat) the rest of us display when lying.  Casey has no anxiety when she verbalizes these lies, and very likely would pass a poly.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 12, 2008, 02:19:37 PM »

IT's so much crap how adamant she is that June 9th was the last day she saw her daughter.. yet it's been basically proven she was seen as late as the 15th. How does she have the ballz to lie about a freakin' date of all things? Why does she want to push back the time her daughter went missing??  For what reason, exactly?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.