May 03, 2024, 03:07:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148764 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2010, 12:15:19 PM »

The last time I saw Cindy look this upset was at a hearing, Lyon was fairly new and a few days later docs were released stating that duck tape was over Caylee's mouth and nose area.  Just sayin'....

Dang it...I am going to have to go back and watch the darn hearing again....I didn't see what y'all saw....and perhaps it's because I have such disdain for  her that I don't see her as upset...only playing acting or the cameras.........

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2010, 12:28:26 PM »

The last time I saw Cindy look this upset was at a hearing, Lyon was fairly new and a few days later docs were released stating that duck tape was over Caylee's mouth and nose area.  Just sayin'....

Dang it...I am going to have to go back and watch the darn hearing again....I didn't see what y'all saw....and perhaps it's because I have such disdain for  her that I don't see her as upset...only playing acting or the cameras.........
Save yourself Sunny!  Not worth it! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2010, 12:33:01 PM »

thanks tupelo.....I must have missed more than I thought..I saw someone posted that Kc was crying and when Kc answered and BOZO had to shut her up (this was during the time JP was questioning how long they had lived in Ohio)  Did you see those parts???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2010, 12:37:29 PM »

thanks tupelo.....I must have missed more than I thought..I saw someone posted that Kc was crying and when Kc answered and BOZO had to shut her up (this was during the time JP was questioning how long they had lived in Ohio)  Did you see those parts???
Carp, I missed that part too. lol I didn't see Casey crying or dabbing her nose as has been stated either, but I didn't see her enter the courtroom, feed came in on JP sitting at his bench. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2010, 12:40:12 PM »

I would love to know why the family in OH will not talk to the defense?  Perhaps they just don't want to get involved or they feel that anything they had to say would not help, but would hurt Kc?

I want to see if they get a definite appointment to talk to anyone in Ohio! I can't imagine them so.

How long do you think Ann Finnell will be on the case??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2010, 12:41:59 PM »

Carp, I missed that part too. lol I didn't see Casey crying or dabbing her nose as has been stated either, but I didn't see her enter the courtroom, feed came in on JP sitting at his bench. 

Same here....I really am going to have to go back and watch.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2010, 12:43:43 PM »

I would love to know why the family in OH will not talk to the defense?  Perhaps they just don't want to get involved or they feel that anything they had to say would not help, but would hurt Kc?

I want to see if they get a definite appointment to talk to anyone in Ohio! I can't imagine them so.

I know if I were family in Ohio my lips would be sealed, no way would I do any darn talking. Ann Finnell, I don't know it is hard to figure, but they don't need two DP lawyers. Mason or Finnell who will go? 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2010, 12:47:07 PM »

AF said she would remain, even if she didn't get her travel expense. lol  But that was the only condition she stated that she would stay for.  I have a feeling relatives in OHio could care less about Casey, maybe even the whole family since they have seen and read first hand about their deception. They have also learned how this group has harmed so many innocents.  If these people are absolutely (ugh) necessary they will have to be subpoenaed, and I'm not sure that is even possible.....this is all for the sentencing phase.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2010, 12:52:33 PM »

Hi, new here.

I definitely think something is going on. Baez looked extremely uncomfortable and nearly chewed his face off. Never happened before. Casey wasn't flirting, giggling, or anything cheerful. No pen spinning or anything. Never happened before. Her mother was crying. Never happened before. I think something is going on behind the scenes. Maybe she is finally ready to try and take a plea bargain, if the state goes with it. You'd think they were all at a funeral for Casey, and the DP hasn't even been decided by a jury yet - the dang trial isn't until next year. Yep, something is definitely going on behind the scenes in Caseyland.

WELCOME emeraldsky   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2010, 12:54:37 PM »

I know this has been posted....but I had reason to re-read it and founf the last couple of sentences very interesting/revealing.

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/casey-anthony-has-new-deathqualified-attorney-jacksonvilles-ann-finnell/

Sidebar With an Expert Capital Litigator

* About
    * Services
    * Contact
    * Archives

Home > Players in a Death Penalty Case > Casey Anthony Has New Death-Qualified Attorney: Jacksonville's Ann Finnell
Casey Anthony Has New Death-Qualified Attorney: Jacksonville's Ann Finnell
Posted on September 17, 2010 by Terry Lenamon

* Email This
    * Print
    * Comments (2)
    * Trackbacks
    * Share Link

This past week, it was announced to the public by Casey Anthony's defense team that Florida's Ann E. Finnell had joined them, the latest death-qualified defense attorney to represent the young woman accused of murdering her toddler-daughter, Caylee Marie.

This news comes on the heels of Professor Andrea Lyon withdrawing from the case in late June 2010.

Ms. Finnell's efforts will focus upon the penalty phase of the trial, currently set for May 2011.  This, of course, means that Ann Finnell will take a lead role only when, and if, Casey Anthony is found guilty during the initial guilt or innocence phase of the trial.  (For the legal qualifications to serve as a death-qualified attorney under Florida law, read our earlier post.)

Personally, I don't know Ann Finnell but I've heard lots of great things about her -- she's known to be a fighter, a true believer, and a very good death penalty attorney.  As the first death-qualified attorney on the Casey Anthony case, I do know a bit about the representation that Ms. Finnell has just undertaken, however.

And, as I did before with Professor Andrea Lyon, I wish my colleague Ann Finnell all the best in this important work.

I read it as good luck but you are beating a dead horse.  What's your take on it?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2010, 12:56:57 PM »

AF said she would remain, even if she didn't get her travel expense. lol  But that was the only condition she stated that she would stay for.  I have a feeling relatives in OHio could care less about Casey, maybe even the whole family since they have seen and read first hand about their deception. They have also learned how this group has harmed so many innocents.  If these people are absolutely (ugh) necessary they will have to be subpoenaed, and I'm not sure that is even possible.....this is all for the sentencing phase.

I think it was just an excuse to get more money.....the people in Ohio are not going to be any more receptive to speaking to someone in person that they are on the phone.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2010, 12:59:25 PM »

I know if I were family in Ohio my lips would be sealed, no way would I do any darn talking. Ann Finnell, I don't know it is hard to figure, but they don't need two DP lawyers. Mason or Finnell who will go? 

that brings up an interesting question............what happens if they both quit?????????????  Would the state then appoint a death qualified PD?  would the case get postponed until BOZO could get another sucker errr death qualified attorney to work pro bono??  Is this where they are heading?

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2010, 01:04:57 PM »

that brings up an interesting question............what happens if they both quit?????????????  Would the state then appoint a death qualified PD?  would the case get postponed until BOZO could get another sucker errr death qualified attorney to work pro bono??  Is this where they are heading?

lol sunny
sucker-errrrrrrr  hahahaa is it possible that can happen realy? hey  who knows in this case huh

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2010, 01:05:46 PM »

lol sunny
sucker-errrrrrrr  hahahaa is it possible that can happen realy? hey  who knows in this case huh

wouldnt that disbarr baez????

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2010, 01:08:39 PM »

like someone said at hinkey
that they couldnt understand what purpose cuz casey was only three!! were they going to hear testimony from a preschool teacher that she ducked taped her dolls!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2010, 01:13:19 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25593530/detail.html
Casey Evidence Release Planned For Tomorrow
Around 1,000 Pages Expected

POSTED: 12:21 pm EDT November 1, 2010
UPDATED: 12:58 pm EDT November 1, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Around 1,000 pages of evidence will be released on Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony, the state attorney's office said on Monday.

A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said some of the material dates back to 2008. Some of the evidence is more recent.

There are more than 20,000 pages of evidence in all in the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2010, 01:26:30 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25593530/detail.html
Casey Evidence Release Planned For Tomorrow
Around 1,000 Pages Expected

POSTED: 12:21 pm EDT November 1, 2010
UPDATED: 12:58 pm EDT November 1, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Around 1,000 pages of evidence will be released on Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony, the state attorney's office said on Monday.

A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said some of the material dates back to 2008. Some of the evidence is more recent.

There are more than 20,000 pages of evidence in all in the case.

This is great news. Thanks, Trimm.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2010, 01:36:00 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20021355-504083.html
November 1, 2010 1:15 PM
Casey Anthony Update: Taxpayers "Will Not Write an Open Check" for Defense, Says Judge

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2010, 01:36:52 PM »

You're welcome Curly.   
Hope we get something good. 

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2010, 01:39:44 PM »

lol sunny

hi loca....I don't know...but I emailed someone who will know....I'll share the information when I get it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.