May 15, 2024, 06:36:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 392509 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #680 on: November 12, 2008, 12:42:24 AM »

I heard Leonard say that when KC pulled Caylee out of the trunk she probably leaked decomp fluids into the trunk when the trash bag he believes she was in tore.  He said she probably got some on her clothes which would account for a stain on them (I wasn't aware of one).  So, my point is, I think he's mistaken.  He can't have it both ways, kwim?

(a) he said she was in the trunk for several days, in a trash bag

(b) he said when she disposed of her, the decomp leaked in the trunk because she tore the bag and it also got on her clothes

If (b) is true, then (a) is not

Not picking on LP, just pointing out a sticking point for me.  My theory is she was originally in the trunk without any "wrapping or covering" unless it was cloth and soaked through.  I believe that's where the stain came from.  Then, she could have been put into something else and toted around for longer.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 12, 2008, 12:43:15 AM »

If I had to go dump the dead body of my child, it would be lightening fast!  I would be a nervous wreck!  I would not stop and take the time to carve her name in a tree.  JMO -

Then again, I would never have to dump a dead body anywhere so who knows
That's 'nervous "old" wreck' to you too! 

Yes sir!!    

Old wreck would you stop and carve the name in a tree or leave rosaries?  Just doesn't make any sense to me!!  But then again nothing in this case does!!
Not at the time of disposal (like mentioned above)

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: November 12, 2008, 12:43:28 AM »

If I had to go dump the dead body of my child, it would be lightening fast!  I would be a nervous wreck!  I would not stop and take the time to carve her name in a tree.  JMO -

Mytime.... IF Casey dumped Caylee there and IF she did that carving, I don't think she did it when she dumped her, I think she most probably would have done it on a "return to the scene" trip .... JMO.....

IF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree!

so go back and leave evidence? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: November 12, 2008, 12:44:33 AM »

Hey,

still way behind after the hacker my computer has been down all day, don't know if it was due to that or what but anyway I just got on and murt just said that he got a death threat from the hacker....a grown man that called his phone and threatened to kill him. 
  ::MonkeyShocked::I hope he called the police right away and had that called traced.  These people are nucking futs.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: November 12, 2008, 12:45:09 AM »

Mytime.... IF Casey dumped Caylee there and IF she did that carving, I don't think she did it when she dumped her, I think she most probably would have done it on a "return to the scene" trip .... JMO.....

IF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree!

It is more common than you would think. Criminals like to return to the scene and sometimes leave little "memorials"...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: November 12, 2008, 12:45:39 AM »

IF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree!

You know what they say about criminals always returning to the scene of the crime! If you killed your own daughter -- even more so!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: November 12, 2008, 12:46:40 AM »

Hey,

still way behind after the hacker my computer has been down all day, don't know if it was due to that or what but anyway I just got on and murt just said that he got a death threat from the hacker....a grown man that called his phone and threatened to kill him. 
  ::MonkeyShocked::I hope he called the police right away and had that called traced.  These people are nucking futs.

OH ! Dear God! That poor man! No one deserves to be put through this.I sincerely hope that whoever is doing this to him is caught and severely punished!!!!!!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: November 12, 2008, 12:47:03 AM »

Yes sir!!    

Old wreck would you stop and carve the name in a tree or leave rosaries?  Just doesn't make any sense to me!!  But then again nothing in this case does!!
I think she may have done it so she would be able to go back to the place where she "left" her to check on things and know she was in the right place.  If it was her.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: November 12, 2008, 12:47:12 AM »

IF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree!

You know what they say about criminals always returning to the scene of the crime! If you killed your own daughter -- even more so!

Agreed!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: November 12, 2008, 12:47:21 AM »

Hey,

he said they know who it is and it is being taken care of...he is going to the court house in the morning.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: November 12, 2008, 12:48:48 AM »

Hey,

he said they know who it is and it is being taken care of...he is going to the court house in the morning.

Very Good! I hope he stays safe.... this has gone way too far IMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 12, 2008, 12:49:35 AM »

Hey,

Did he say if it was someone he knew or that is was just some other NUT?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: November 12, 2008, 12:50:13 AM »

Man, this case has really brought the nut jobs out, hasn't it?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: November 12, 2008, 12:50:38 AM »

Hey,

********SPECULATION//RUMOR ALERT************** DON'T quote me without this warning!     could it be ............LEE???? 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: November 12, 2008, 12:50:48 AM »

Hey,

Hi dottie!  Wow poor Murt!  This case really brings out the wackos.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: November 12, 2008, 12:52:07 AM »

Hey,

********SPECULATION//RUMOR ALERT************** DON'T quote me without this warning!     could it be ............LEE???? 

OMG maybe that is why it was being reported the cops were at Lees!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: November 12, 2008, 12:52:45 AM »

Interesting......LP thinkg GA is a "good guy!"

Video Link - http://www.wftv.com/video/17954916/index.html

The lines are between the good guys and the bad guys are blurring.

Janet

Yes, they are Janet...

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family.

<snipped>

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: November 12, 2008, 12:53:18 AM »

Yes but MURT's chat and Ustream site was almost asking for it.  There were times he had 2000+ people in his chat viewing is live video.  The main page of Ustream listed MURT's site as #2 behind that puppy cam in traffic.  Murt was a target for hackers because of his popularity.

O4bull - Interresting thought, wouldn't that be a kick if it were Lee, lol 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: November 12, 2008, 12:54:11 AM »

Hey,

Maybe it was Lee, and LE came and got him.  COMMENT NOT TO BE TAKEN AS FACT!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: November 12, 2008, 12:54:58 AM »

Yes but MURT's chat and Ustream site was almost asking for it.  There were times he had 2000+ people in his chat viewing is live video.  The main page of Ustream listed MURT's site as #2 behind that puppy cam in traffic.  Murt was a target for hackers because of his popularity.

O4bull - Interresting thought, wouldn't that be a kick if it were Lee, lol 

Klaas - glad you said it!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.