May 21, 2024, 11:56:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 306274 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: December 23, 2007, 11:53:27 PM »

I had spoke with Tim Miller tonight. He said he was going to go ashore and find out what had occurred. If help was needed.

This was before the news that she had been found was discovered.

Well I hope Tim finds out what really happened.  I find it really hard to believe that the parents didn't see her in their own bedroom.  Just does not make sense.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: December 23, 2007, 11:54:12 PM »

This whole missing girl story is odd.  Awemainta is trying to say that the parents didn't check in the bedrooms and she was there all along?  I'm not so sure I buy that.  Maybe she wasn't there but was dropped off while her parents were out looking for her. 

I agree with Silverfox - they need to make sure she wasn't given a date rape drug.

Exactly Klaas.  Doesn't it sound familiar.  They took the parents away and brought her back to the room.  The cops probably knew exactly where she was and got her and said hey we need to get them away from the hotel so we can bring her back.  This is frightening.

Hadn't thought about that  Shocked  It just doesn't make sense that the parents discover their kid is missing and she's found in the parents bedroom?? 

They are so friggin stupid the authorities took her back to the wrong room.

Why would anyone want to hurt Aruba tourism at this point in time?  Who would gain by keeping American tourists, and any other tourists away?

WhiskeyGirl ... the individuals involved in the wrongdoing are not thinking about tourism .. they have their own ongoing selfish agenda ... drugging and taking from an unsuspecting tourist girl what ... no clear thinking rational local girl would give.

Janet

+++++++++++

Diana Emerencia - Freddy's Attorney
Decatur Daily News
August 31, 2005

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said.

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

Beth Twitty
'The Abrams Report'
August 4, 2005

TWITTY:  You know it's a pretty long scenario; we have a lot of details.  You know the main thing to sum it up is you know Joran, how he entered this establishment.  I believe that you know if you enter on the right side, you have to have a valid I.D.  If you enter Carlos N' Charlie's on the left side, you must have some type of—I don't know if it's a VIP pass or what to enter, but Joran enters the establishment on the left side, approaches these groups of tourists. 

You know it's interesting how he is able to try to work his way in and connect and establish himself in that—in Carlos N' Charlie's, was walking her around and these other tourists and was able to point out Satish and Deepak Kalpoe.  They were sitting ironically in the same corner, the same stools that they were seated at in the picture that's been all over international media, so that must be their spot that they wait while Joran is working.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question as to what role Joran plays in our circle of friends, I can state the following. He has no real role. We are all the same.

To your question as to where we take the girls we pick up, I can state the following. Sometimes the girls stay at "Carlos & Charlies" or sometimes we take them to their hotel.

To your question was to what exactly happens when we have picked up the girls, I can state the following. Just kissing and dancing.

To your question whether sexual intercourse has happened, I can state the following. Yes, it has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that all of us, so in one room, had sexual intercourse, I can state the following. It has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that the three of us had sexual intercourse with a girl, I can state the following. That has never happened.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: December 23, 2007, 11:56:18 PM »

Did they find her?
I came on to say goodnight and saw the front page. I jumped the gun and called Jug right away, he had no idea. I don't want another family to go through what Natalee's did...I hope this little girl is ok...but I want the story to make national news so people still realize Aruba has a HUGE problem!!! Predators going after our daughters!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: December 23, 2007, 11:57:24 PM »

nite monkeys

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: December 23, 2007, 11:59:28 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: December 24, 2007, 12:00:16 AM »

"the policemen were disgusted when they found her"

..... ummmm... is that correct response?????????????????

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: December 24, 2007, 12:08:08 AM »

I notice since that cop was shot 3 or 4 times the other night that Aruba's finest are wearing their vests now.  At least to go into the bar areas.

Says something about the safety factor there for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: December 24, 2007, 12:08:46 AM »

Did they find her?
I came on to say goodnight and saw the front page. I jumped the gun and called Jug right away, he had no idea. I don't want another family to go through what Natalee's did...I hope this little girl is ok...but I want the story to make national news so people still realize Aruba has a HUGE problem!!! Predators going after our daughters!!!!

Yes, supposedly sleeping in her parents bed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: December 24, 2007, 12:12:36 AM »

This is not the first time this very same story has been played out in the Aruban news.

Does anyone else remember an almost identical tale just like this one?  Tourist found sleeping back as the hotel while cops take other parties around to look at bars, etc.?

First time I read of this happening, I thought it was to justify their inaction on the part of Natalee but now this, too, falls into an exact pattern of behavior.

Take the reporting party away from the hotel and voilà, the missing girl turns up fast asleep in bed back at the very hotel they just left.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: December 24, 2007, 12:14:17 AM »

Did they find her?

I so hope this young girl is ok...I really do...but I also hope Aruba gets more bad publicity for this!!! There are too many men who look at out American girls as easy prey...and it has got to stop!!! Our kids go with their friends and family for a "safe" vacation!!! A time to let their hair down and enjoy the sun and drinks and friends and dancing....and the creeps on Aruba look at our children as easy prey!! It has got to stop!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: December 24, 2007, 12:15:28 AM »

This is not the first time this very same story has been played out in the Aruban news.

Does anyone else remember an almost identical tale just like this one?  Tourist found sleeping back as the hotel while cops take other parties around to look at bars, etc.?

First time I read of this happening, I thought it was to justify their inaction on the part of Natalee but now this, too, falls into an exact pattern of behavior.

Take the reporting party away from the hotel and voilà, the missing girl turns up fast asleep in bed back at the very hotel they just left.

Yup, they quit dropping the girls off at the choller houses -- now they get returned to their rooms.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: December 24, 2007, 12:16:26 AM »

will Greta own this story ?

will Greta be inclined to believe anything about this story ?

is Greta a ratings whore ??

YES, she is

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: December 24, 2007, 12:17:48 AM »

YES, she is

Robots...lets just get it on the news!!!! Screw Aruba!!!! BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: December 24, 2007, 12:31:05 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

AUDIO update from the Ocean Search in Aruba

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/24/news-audio-update-from-the-aruban-natalee-holloway-deep-sea-search/

Click on the link to audio MP3
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: December 24, 2007, 12:37:49 AM »

YES, she is

Robots...lets just get it on the news!!!! Screw Aruba!!!! BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!!

yep

www.ARUBASUCKS.info [/color]

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: December 24, 2007, 12:45:38 AM »

Did they find her?

Good news about the girl Smile Strange that she was found in her parents bed though Shocked She was either inindulging in massive amounts of alcohol or drugs or was still drugged from the night before.

Last thing Aruba wanted was any attention so maybe they sent in the new dirty hands or scarface and drugged her again before dropping her off in her hotel room. Gave the Family a free trip and spending money if they didnt make any accusations,because she doesnt remembering having sex with multiple men or what they did to her:-\

Hopefully she just partied to hard and was just irresponsable for not calling home and stumbled in the next day with no one seeing her.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 12:47:24 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: December 24, 2007, 12:48:35 AM »

the police in aruba probably have all the keys for every room

the police in aruba are not their to protect people they are there to make sure things get cleaned up

man, i hate that scum infested island

- A Horse's Tale
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: December 24, 2007, 01:11:02 AM »

From the article  " The... here is see the ghost of Natalee Holloway, but what they have to do is to be more cautious of their own youngsters, and forbid them to leave to drink and also even drugs, and afterwards blame the people of Aruba in this, that cannot be."

Lord knows, don't blame Aruba.  That's all they care about.  Sounds to me that someone brought her back after the powers that  be threatened them  because of what it will do to tourism.  One sick island.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #518 on: December 24, 2007, 01:19:59 AM »

I was just thinking, after listening to Tim on the front page audio link and hearing of the sacrifices the searchers are making and their encouragment of how things are going, that maybe we should do something to concentrate our own focus on them finding her.

I know that we decided that a prayer chain might be better done with us all remembering them in our prayers throughout the search, and I'm sure that most of us are doing that. I would like to throw out a suggestion that maybe you guys could think about. We're all busy with Christmas, but maybe Christmas night from 11:00 - midnight, we could all pray together for Natalee's family and for the success of the searchers. If we are inclined to post our prayers, we could do so here, and if a poster would prefer to leave that private, that's fine as well. But maybe for that hour, we could all gather with one heart for Natalee.

Just a thought.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: December 24, 2007, 01:25:49 AM »

I was just thinking, after listening to Tim on the front page audio link and hearing of the sacrifices the searchers are making and their encouragment of how things are going, that maybe we should do something to concentrate our own focus on them finding her.

I know that we decided that a prayer chain might be better done with us all remembering them in our prayers throughout the search, and I'm sure that most of us are doing that. I would like to throw out a suggestion that maybe you guys could think about. We're all busy with Christmas, but maybe Christmas night from 11:00 - midnight, we could all pray together for Natalee's family and for the success of the searchers. If we are inclined to post our prayers, we could do so here, and if a poster would prefer to leave that private, that's fine as well. But maybe for that hour, we could all gather with one heart for Natalee.

Just a thought.

Great idea CBB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.