May 22, 2024, 11:32:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 133296 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: July 09, 2006, 10:44:26 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I would love to know whose male voice is heard on the 3 AM phone call from Natalee.  If the entire conversation is Natalee saying "I don't know these people" and a man's voice asking " Are you calling home?" and then the call is terminated; THAT man is the last known person to be with Natalee before her disappearance.  Can they not determine who is talking and arrest him for kidnapping?

My question is are those the only words spoken or could there be more.  Because if it was me and they found out I made a call I would be screaming my head off.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: July 09, 2006, 10:50:36 AM »

Good Morning!

I have always felt that the crime was very simple.  A case of rape and rage by the perpetrators.  The cover-up is what becomes mysterious.  Who on that island has that kind of power and why would they risk all for a few punk kids?

Something is missing here and I think we are looking past it due to all the BS we have heard out of Aruba.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: July 09, 2006, 10:53:07 AM »

Remember this one....

Anonymous said...
Natalee died at the VDS house, but not in Joran's room. She died in the pool shed out back of the house where PVDS put her after Joran beat her up while trying to have sex with her against her will.
Nalalee went of with Joran willingly but did not want to have sex after Joran got started. This happened not in the presense of Deepak or Satish. The brothers had left Joran on the beach with Natalee after Natalee escaped from the car and ran. Joran went after her. It was not the beach near the Marriot, but one on the southern end of the island where they went to look at the stars that can only be seen from the southern hemisphere, most significantly The Southern Cross.
Joran called his dad when he realized he'd hurt Natalee. They took her back to the VDS house. Paulus sent Joran to bed and he put her in the pool shed until he figured out how to save his son from this mess. She died there of her injuries, most significantly the one to her head. She choked to death on vomit from her head injury the next day because she had tape on her mouth and was tied up.

PVDS hid the body in a grave under that dog of Joran's that Joran killed a few days before. There are lots of bodies buried under dogs on that island, bodies from deaths that occured at Rave parties from drug reactions.

http://tinyurl.com/g8zuh
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: July 09, 2006, 10:56:27 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
June 18th a person in Aruba is saying some of Natalee's items are found at Lorenzo's house.  The question is, is this part of the original coverup?  Try to suggest that Natalee was still alive and being held?  Or is there truth that Natalee may have been at Lorenzo's house?

I believe it was part of the original coverup.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: July 09, 2006, 10:56:52 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Remember this one....

Anonymous said...
Natalee died at the VDS house, but not in Joran's room. She died in the pool shed out back of the house where PVDS put her after Joran beat her up while trying to have sex with her against her will.
Nalalee went of with Joran willingly but did not want to have sex after Joran got started. This happened not in the presense of Deepak or Satish. The brothers had left Joran on the beach with Natalee after Natalee escaped from the car and ran. Joran went after her. It was not the beach near the Marriot, but one on the southern end of the island where they went to look at the stars that can only be seen from the southern hemisphere, most significantly The Southern Cross.
Joran called his dad when he realized he'd hurt Natalee. They took her back to the VDS house. Paulus sent Joran to bed and he put her in the pool shed until he figured out how to save his son from this mess. She died there of her injuries, most significantly the one to her head. She choked to death on vomit from her head injury the next day because she had tape on her mouth and was tied up.

PVDS hid the body in a grave under that dog of Joran's that Joran killed a few days before. There are lots of bodies buried under dogs on that island, bodies from deaths that occured at Rave parties from drug reactions.

And who's website did this come from??

The view from Aruba
What you see pictured is the view from Aruba. It  is spectacular. At the southern tip of the island,  you can view many magnificent gems of the southern Milky Way , an amazingly clear view of the Southern Cross  (Crux), as shown, and the “False Cross,  and much more.

Other dazzling southern sky treasures you can see when visiting Aruba are Canopus, the Tarantula Nebula, the incredible Eta Carina Nebulaand neighboring star cluster NGC 3532, the Jewel Box cluster, the “Southern Pleiades” along with many other spectacular open clusters strewn along the Milky Way, the huge globular cluster Omega Centauri,  the giant galaxy Centaurus A” and Apha and Beta Centauri.   Aruba provides an amazing view of Crux (the Southern Cross), plus one of the best "star gazes" anywhere on the planet.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 09, 2006, 10:57:29 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm frankly shocked that the Monkeys I've discussed this case with for over a year are saying that there is no way to resolve it, when you just heard with your own ears that there is a way to get answers.  I guess I've been talking with the wrong people for a long time now about this case.  I'm going to bed before I say something I seriously regret.

amen Sweetie...now 4am...just getting back from painting..catching up...so so tired...but still think...if we can get the opposed political group on our side we can find answers!!! No one listened to me before!! But it is a GREAT!!! election campaign!!! to be the heroes that solved the case and got the "Americans" back in Aruba; back in our good graces!! And let's be real...only way any of us would return is if Aruba did a TOTAL FLIP!! in regards to who is in charge of power and law enforcement...I think this truely is the answer!!! Need someone on the "inside" on our side...and it is obvious...they need a stake in the investigation to be on our side!!! So so tired!! But really want your feedback!! and then answers as to how to proceed!!!!

That opposing political party could be Jossy.  Wouldn't that be sweet.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: July 09, 2006, 10:58:24 AM »

Buckeye wrote:
Remember this one....

Anonymous said...

Well Dang Buckeye,  this scenario would explain ALOT of things.  All except the MASSIVE coverup, those involved and most importantly.........the reason for a cover up in the first place.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: July 09, 2006, 10:59:03 AM »

Just a note - the southern tip of the island would have been harder to reach that night.  The Soul Beach Festival was held that night south of CnC, the roads would have been more crowded there.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 09, 2006, 10:59:55 AM »

Remember this one....

Anonymous said...

And who's website did this come from??

The view from Aruba
What you see pictured is the view from Aruba. It  is spectacular. At the southern tip of the island,  you can view many magnificent gems of the southern Milky Way , an amazingly clear view of the Southern Cross  (Crux), as shown, and the “False Cross,  and much more.

Other dazzling southern sky treasures you can see when visiting Aruba are Canopus, the Tarantula Nebula, the incredible Eta Carina Nebulaand neighboring star cluster NGC 3532, the Jewel Box cluster, the “Southern Pleiades” along with many other spectacular open clusters strewn along the Milky Way, the huge globular cluster Omega Centauri,  the giant galaxy Centaurus A” and Apha and Beta Centauri.   Aruba provides an amazing view of Crux (the Southern Cross), plus one of the best "star gazes" anywhere on the planet.

Well, I don't know...don't know if I've ever seen it.  But Natalee was a smart girl, maybe she would know about this and want to see the sky since she hadn't gotten to see it yet on the trip.  Could be a reason for accepting the ride, IF she did go willingly..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 09, 2006, 11:00:55 AM »

Buckeye - it's from the front page of SCRUX
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: July 09, 2006, 11:02:57 AM »

Buckeye HOLY COW!  Shocked

I've been here for months and I don't remember reading that one.

Probably a similar one but not with so much detail.

Good morning everybody!  Still on the downy dumps about Leyla... Crying or Very sad   went to the Humane Society to see if they had kittens and I found the most beautiful cat, looks just like one I had a year or so ago that was ran over by a car called Jewel.  They won't hold the cat for me till Tuesday because I can't find the rabies paper for KC!!!!! Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

I faxed them EIGHT PAGES of vet documentation and evidence that I do take good care of my cats, even Leyla's rabies updated shot ppwk....they said NO> Evil or Very Mad  The shelter does not open till Monday so I have till basically today to get that cat and they won't hold it for me or let me pay, anything! Evil or Very Mad

I have been praying hard that this kitten comes into my life.  If he does I will take pics and post them here you will be very impressed.  Some Persian in him.  Orange and white.  Mr. Whyte said he will get that cat for me today.  Been depressed and with a two-day headache.  Then seeing the crate where Leyla was is not making me feel any better.

To top it off, there is at the shelter a gray kitten, 3 mos., female that just looks like Leyla. Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad   I wish I could get both, I would feel complete....up to Mr. Whyte and the shelter's "COMPASSION".

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: July 09, 2006, 11:04:14 AM »

Just a note - the southern tip of the island would have been harder to reach that night.  The Soul Beach Festival was held that night south of CnC, the roads would have been more crowded there.

Going towards the beach or returning towards town??

I just think it was an odd posting, but maybe it was placed to throw us off from what we were thinking at the time...
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: July 09, 2006, 11:05:47 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm frankly shocked that the Monkeys I've discussed this case with for over a year are saying that there is no way to resolve it, when you just heard with your own ears that there is a way to get answers.  I guess I've been talking with the wrong people for a long time now about this case.  I'm going to bed before I say something I seriously regret.

amen Sweetie...now 4am...just getting back from painting..catching up...so so tired...but still think...if we can get the opposed political group on our side we can find answers!!! No one listened to me before!! But it is a GREAT!!! election campaign!!! to be the heroes that solved the case and got the "Americans" back in Aruba; back in our good graces!! And let's be real...only way any of us would return is if Aruba did a TOTAL FLIP!! in regards to who is in charge of power and law enforcement...I think this truely is the answer!!! Need someone on the "inside" on our side...and it is obvious...they need a stake in the investigation to be on our side!!! So so tired!! But really want your feedback!! and then answers as to how to proceed!!!!

That opposing political party could be Jossy.  Wouldn't that be sweet.

I would then suggest RED to post or write more information about the opposing political party and what is their agenda and platform for Aruba.  And with Red's two cents of course.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 09, 2006, 11:08:20 AM »

Well now, that is a coincidense isn't it??  so, maybe the Anonymous posting was to throw us off.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 09, 2006, 11:11:44 AM »

Remember this one....

Anonymous said...

I remember this post and it always disturbed me.  Notice that the only two areas that were searched by the police in the VDS residence were Joran's room and the shed.

Were the police really searching those two spots to collect any forensic evidence to dispose of it.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: July 09, 2006, 11:12:22 AM »

Well now, that is a coincidense isn't it??  so, maybe the Anonymous posting was to throw us off.

Good morning monkeys.

I've read the post by Anonymous several times over the past few months, but it doesn't ring true to me somehow.

While I'm willing to believe that PVDS is a slimy dirty old man, I can't see him binding and gagging Natalee and hiding her in the pool house. That one sounds like a badly written story to me.

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 09, 2006, 11:14:08 AM »

Klaas

I had been searching catched pages with pool, head plus other things for Hammer, trying to figure out when the VDS "pool" story came up. It has been quite interesting rereading OLD postings.  I was trying to figure out which ones might have been posted by Arubans.  I keep forgetting that there were a lot of people paid to post crap.  Boy, have I learned a lot in the last year...not about Natalee...but general overall info.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: July 09, 2006, 11:17:54 AM »

Going towards the beach or returning towards town??

I just think it was an odd posting, but maybe it was placed to throw us off from what we were thinking at the time...

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 09, 2006, 11:19:37 AM »

Question

Wasn't there something about Paulus saying he picked "them" up at 4am??

Maybe it was from the south of town.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: July 09, 2006, 11:24:28 AM »

My OPINION is that they stopped by the VDS residence then headed towards the lighthouse that night.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.