May 13, 2024, 02:35:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 321744 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: January 15, 2009, 10:17:21 PM »

It appears KC wants out badly. Me, Me, Me, I, I, I is all I heard. Is she putting her parents through all of this hell during this visit to make them put up their house or something of value towards the bond? I know Boo talked to LP, I think and remember Des use to talk to him too. Even HH. Who calls LP anymore? My question would be if the A's were to help commit something towards the bond that LP was arranging. Sorry if this has been answered before. Low profile Monkey here.  Thanks

I thought about that too. 

I wonder if LP approached the Ant's prior to this visit and the Ant's said "no thank you".  That would explain Casey saying there was an opportunity.  After this visit maybe they changed their minds and contacted LP and agreed to the bail.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: January 15, 2009, 10:18:09 PM »

Is the full 31 minute video available anywhere else?
Thanks!

If you cant get it here:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18490326/index.html
you can see it in its entirety but divided into parts on YouTube. Here is part1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpCinUYFwY&feature=channel_page

Thank You! for the youtube link. And thanks to those who posted the WFTV link but that site seems to be "stuck".

I've read the comments from those who have already watched. I'm prepared to be sick/outraged/incensed...
You can consider me adequately warned.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: January 15, 2009, 10:19:14 PM »

For those who have been as curious as me about Vicks on the bottom of the feet to prevent coughs, here are my unscientific tests results:

Since Monday I've had fits of coughing day and night with this cold.  Have been coughing so hard my ribs hurt now.  When I was awakened the second time last night because of coughing, I rubbed a generous amount of Vicks onto the bottom of each foot, and pulled on a pair of socks over that to protect my sheets.  Went back to sleep, slept for 7 hours straight, NO coughing! 

It works!!!   

Sooooo today I hopped online to find out WHY it works.     Seems that the area under each foot is connected to all the other areas of our body.  You can see a diagram in this website about 'reflexology':  http://www.tcmadvisory.com/Reflexology.asp  In that diagram, there's an area near the mid upper part under our foot that pertains to the lungs.  Am betting that with Vicks on that corresponding area, that's how it stops the coughs.  Hmmmm..

Same thing holds true with releasing toxins from our body.  The following site also has a diagram of the bottom of a foot, and shows how toxins can be pulled from the corresponding areas of our body with a pad placed under the feet at night.  http://www.bodypurenow.com/

Dunno how either of the above works exactly, just letting you know that the Vicks worked for me.  Looking forward to an entire night of sleeping with no coughing tonight.   

Thanks to those who first told us about this!   

Thank you Wyks!  Just put Vicks on the grocery list!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: January 15, 2009, 10:20:13 PM »

Janet - I see you!!  Is my Duckie alright??
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #264 on: January 15, 2009, 10:21:15 PM »

yeah that stranger bit in the video that was just released is creepy..wonder if that to is code for someone that they spoke with.  Any thoughts on this stranger?

Only the same as you...it was creepy, also too much detail and out of place in the topic of conversation...JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: January 15, 2009, 10:21:59 PM »

Thank you Today for the clarification....yes those quotes were hard to figure out for a second.  And I now know why you think that poster was a troll.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 15, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »

Did you think it was weird the way George called Casey "Beautiful".  I mean my dad calls me Baby, but that is what he has always called me.  He has never called me by ny name.  And my brother has always called me Dolly.  And my sisters call me Darwe.  But Beautiful just sounds wierd the way he says it.

Yes. I have thought everytime when George has visited Casey, his comments were not appropriate for a father to say to his daughter.

Just creepy. Not my cup of tea.

I call my daughter beautiful ? is that wrong? When she greets me in the morning, I'll say "Hi beautiful"

and she is how old? Calling a young girl beautiful is nice. Not creepy.

Sure, I call my dog beautiful too. LOL

But the way George addresses his adult daughter is just creepy to me.

Maybe just a cultural/way we were raised issue. I dunno.

Was just offering my opinion.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: January 15, 2009, 10:24:35 PM »

Yeah, the inviting a "stranger" over to their home on Caylee's birthday was strange.  For one thing, it could have been a reporter or even a policeman in disguise.  LOL  Surely they are not so dumb as to invite a total stranger over when people were sending them hate mail and sometimes protesting outside their home.  Maybe that was said just for the benefit of the listeners. 

If the prosecutor is smart, he will capitalize on Casey jealousy.  She was clearly jealous that they may have had a party on Caylee's birthday, complete with friends and drinks and chili.  I think it will really get her goat if she thinks Cindy and Lee are making money off this. 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: January 15, 2009, 10:24:44 PM »

I am very confused. Are you saying I am a troll. I truly thought it was out of line and when I asked what they were talking about I never got an answer, that is why I asked Klaas how to bring it over to this thread.
No I am saying that dogmom4 is trolling.  He/she posted below and left.  Serveral people had asked for an explaination and this person took off without answering. 
I cannot have any respect for him if what I have read about him is true that he defended some creep who ejaculated on a child? That makes him disgusting to me
My original post was
I've noticed that Mark NeJame has gone from vampire (remember this ) when he represented the A's.

To hero when he quit representing the A's and volunteered his services to TES.

What do you all think of him now?

You than asked about dogmom4's response to me post. 
I am behind so this is probably already been asked, WHO IS HE AND WHAT CHILD? TIA JSM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT? IT CREEPED ME OUT AND I NEVER RECEIVED AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. TIA JSM

And I responded

When someone reponds to a post like this and then leaves its called trolling. 
A troll is a user that repeatedly and intentionally breaches netiquette, often posting derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community to bait users into responding, often starting flame wars.

I have no idea of who NeJame has represented in his career, however he has an excellent reputation.  I'm sure you could do some internet searches and find out, if NeJame has ever represented someone like this, and if so in what point in his career.  If you then determine that NeJame has represented an individual accused of this,  then you have to consider if you believe that everyone, no matter what crime they are accused of deserves representation. 

IMHO Either way I honestly, I don't know what difference it really makes as far as NeJame's representation of Tim Miller. 

Hope this helps everyone.  Its really hard to bring over a post from a locked thread without noting who said what.

My preview function isn't working and I'm praying that I got the quotes right.
No crime/no foul, Today,my friend.

I don't know all the ins and outs of this forum--its my shortcoming, not yours.

But I'm proud to be a bit foggy about the techie details ha ha. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: January 15, 2009, 10:25:00 PM »

Did you think it was weird the way George called Casey "Beautiful".  I mean my dad calls me Baby, but that is what he has always called me.  He has never called me by ny name.  And my brother has always called me Dolly.  And my sisters call me Darwe.  But Beautiful just sounds wierd the way he says it.

Yes. I have thought everytime when George has visited Casey, his comments were not appropriate for a father to say to his daughter.

Just creepy. Not my cup of tea.

I call my daughter beautiful ? is that wrong? When she greets me in the morning, I'll say "Hi beautiful"

I wasn't going to say anything but my Poppie (dad) calls me and my sis beautiful.  Just the way you do to your daughter.  IMO - I dont think it's wrong or weird.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 15, 2009, 10:25:04 PM »

For those who have been as curious as me about Vicks on the bottom of the feet to prevent coughs, here are my unscientific tests results:

Since Monday I've had fits of coughing day and night with this cold.  Have been coughing so hard my ribs hurt now.  When I was awakened the second time last night because of coughing, I rubbed a generous amount of Vicks onto the bottom of each foot, and pulled on a pair of socks over that to protect my sheets.  Went back to sleep, slept for 7 hours straight, NO coughing! 

It works!!!   

Sooooo today I hopped online to find out WHY it works.     Seems that the area under each foot is connected to all the other areas of our body.  You can see a diagram in this website about 'reflexology':  http://www.tcmadvisory.com/Reflexology.asp  In that diagram, there's an area near the mid upper part under our foot that pertains to the lungs.  Am betting that with Vicks on that corresponding area, that's how it stops the coughs.  Hmmmm..

Same thing holds true with releasing toxins from our body.  The following site also has a diagram of the bottom of a foot, and shows how toxins can be pulled from the corresponding areas of our body with a pad placed under the feet at night.  http://www.bodypurenow.com/

Dunno how either of the above works exactly, just letting you know that the Vicks worked for me.  Looking forward to an entire night of sleeping with no coughing tonight.   

Thanks for the advice Wycks.  You reminded me when I was a kid my mother put onions in our socks when we had a fever....yuk.   Don't know if it worked or not but I sure would have preferred vicks!!!   

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: January 15, 2009, 10:25:49 PM »

It appears KC wants out badly. Me, Me, Me, I, I, I is all I heard. Is she putting her parents through all of this hell during this visit to make them put up their house or something of value towards the bond? I know Boo talked to LP, I think and remember Des use to talk to him too. Even HH. Who calls LP anymore? My question would be if the A's were to help commit something towards the bond that LP was arranging. Sorry if this has been answered before. Low profile Monkey here.  Thanks

I wonder if LP approached the Ant's prior to this visit and the Ant's said "no thank you".  That would explain Casey saying there was an opportunity.  After this visit maybe they changed their minds and contacted LP and agreed to the bail.

Yes, you said it better than I did. It seemed like she was having a tantrum at certain moments, and whined, and whined more about not being out to help. CA really didn't look like she was buying some of her stuff. But then again, KC rages a bit, and CA back downs. GA just dances around the truth and the Mr. R. kid show does not equal his fairy tale towards her remarks. Thank you for your reply.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #272 on: January 15, 2009, 10:27:07 PM »

OKAY.. this is kinda outta left field... but ive been wondering for awhile, and last nite one one of the shows... they showed a pic of casey with a very young caylee..
in the pic, caseys teeth are REALLY different... front teeth crooked and one bigger than the other..

my QUESTION is... where did she get the money for the BOND JOB? now her teeth are straight..
they looked bonded .. or caps... or whatever..
that is VERY VERY VERY expensive... and if they had money problems... (the whole family it appears) WHO PAID for those pearly whites?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #273 on: January 15, 2009, 10:27:09 PM »

It works!!!   

Hi Wyks...my mum was a licenced massuse and told me things about reflexology...it's amazing how everything ties in to your feet..also there are many "points" you can push that relieve many different ailments I never imagined were connected together...I'm glad the vicks thing worked for you 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: January 15, 2009, 10:27:55 PM »

Yeah, the inviting a "stranger" over to their home on Caylee's birthday was strange.  For one thing, it could have been a reporter or even a policeman in disguise.  LOL  Surely they are not so dumb as to invite a total stranger over when people were sending them hate mail and sometimes protesting outside their home.  Maybe that was said just for the benefit of the listeners. 

If the prosecutor is smart, he will capitalize on Casey jealousy.  She was clearly jealous that they may have had a party on Caylee's birthday, complete with friends and drinks and chili.  I think it will really get her goat if she thinks Cindy and Lee are making money off this. 

...or enjoying their lives at all while Casey is in jail.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: January 15, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »

OKAY.. this is kinda outta left field... but ive been wondering for awhile, and last nite one one of the shows... they showed a pic of casey with a very young caylee..
in the pic, caseys teeth are REALLY different... front teeth crooked and one bigger than the other..

my QUESTION is... where did she get the money for the BOND JOB? now her teeth are straight..
they looked bonded .. or caps... or whatever..
that is VERY VERY VERY expensive... and if they had money problems... (the whole family it appears) WHO PAID for those pearly whites?

Amy of course    But not by choice obviously.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: January 15, 2009, 10:29:30 PM »

yeah that stranger bit in the video that was just released is creepy..wonder if that to is code for someone that they spoke with.  Any thoughts on this stranger?

Only the same as you...it was creepy, also too much detail and out of place in the topic of conversation...JMO
Yeah that's what I was thinking it was off topic..most defintly creepy as in why in the world with the whole media focus on you and your family you offer to take a guy in who said he was just LONELY? Umm something fishy there.  This is pure speculation but could this be the night that LP had dinner there..he was was making references that Cindy was in the kitchen cooking and I do believe he said Chili
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: January 15, 2009, 10:30:03 PM »

Poor Tim!!  Local news 13 just showed him!!  He said getting involved in this case was his biggest mistake!!  It was stated he used up too many resources in this case.

Here is a classic case of - no good deed goes unpunished!! 

The Anthony's used and abused him.  Some other less reputable sights are trashing him!  And all he did why try to bring this poor baby home for a proper burial!!  Sad!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2009, 10:30:14 PM »

Night Monkeys   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2009, 10:30:17 PM »

Yes, you said it better than I did. It seemed like she was having a tantrum at certain moments, and whined, and whined more about not being out to help. CA really didn't look like she was buying some of her stuff. But then again, KC rages a bit, and CA back downs. GA just dances around the truth and the Mr. R. kid show does not equal his fairy tale towards her remarks. Thank you for your reply.

Yep - she wanted out BAD.  and when she did get out she didn't do a dang thing...WTF! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.