May 17, 2024, 11:08:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 353980 times)
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: January 08, 2009, 10:55:16 AM »

I think they should have someone in the room while the Anthony's are at the funeral home viewing Caylee's remains. People take pictures of the dead all the time at funerals. Usually the funeral director's aren't present much when family is viewing a body though so it would be possible that they could take pictures. Would the Anthony's be able to view the remains whenever they wanted?

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1181 on: January 08, 2009, 10:55:35 AM »

LOL SS.   I just saw this - went to bed too early last night, I guess.   I'm behind, as usual.

NG had put it up on her screen.  Listed the money that has been made off of the case so far - and put this attempt to sell an interview there, as well.   Didn't say how she knew this tidbit.    I'd like to see some proof!

Sassy will still take a couple of scratches behind her ears - even though the answer comes so late!      cat cat cat

Thanks Sassy...I tried a few times to get that answer...much appreciated

((scratch scratch tickle tickle)) 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: January 08, 2009, 10:55:43 AM »

Thanks, Oz!  Good to know!  I know we are all ready for some resoltion in this case.  So this is just the beginning of the "bombshells" in this case....  I would love to know more.

I would be able to divulge all I know but I can't.
Sufficed to say that it won't be a quick resolution...at least not as quick as we'd like it to be.

Can you say what your OH is assisting with?  Just along general lines such as:  forensics, investigating people, is there an Australia connection?  Just a hint? 

No Australian connection.
He has certain skills and is using them here, he has done this many times world- wide

Well give him a big Monkey kiss from the cage!

I shall.
When I joined here I had to be careful not to say too much but the more I have read and have been able to get a feel for all who post here I know that this is a place where common sense and morals prevail.
At times I do feel very uncomfortable having "inside information" and reading how frustrated everyone is with what's happening with this case.
I do apologise for being less than candid but I must be careful for my OH's sake
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: January 08, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »

Thanks, Oz!  Good to know!  I know we are all ready for some resoltion in this case.  So this is just the beginning of the "bombshells" in this case....  I would love to know more.

Sufficed to say that it won't be a quick resolution...at least not as quick as we'd like it to be.

Can you say what your OH is assisting with?  Just along general lines such as:  forensics, investigating people, is there an Australia connection?  Just a hint? 

He has certain skills and is using them here, he has done this many times world- wide

OK I'm lost here. Oz do you know something regarding this case that you can't tell anyone here? Is it through someone else? Also are you in Australia?  How is this person connected to know this stuff? Maybe you can't say that. Just trying to figure out here because I must have missed when it was originally brought up. Uggh, sorry for all the questions. I don't want to sound like I'm doubting you, I'm justing trying to get caught up with this conversation.
I'm a misinformed monkey I guess. Anyways, do you know the same stuff BOO knows?

OK, no more questions! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: January 08, 2009, 10:57:58 AM »

Thanks.  We understand your position.   

For some reason, I'm starting to think the whole family was involved since day 1 - or day 31.    It would explain KC saying in the jail  'Mom, you don't know what my involvment is?"   And why CA was so persistent in saying there was a live Caylee.  I didn't buy that theory earlier - but now I'm going to think on it for awhile.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: January 08, 2009, 10:58:14 AM »

Monkeys, there's something that's been lingering in the back of my mind and bothering me for ages.

I finally decided to put it out there.

The basic crux of it is that KC was not the only one in the family who said "She's close." There was someone else who said this to KC in a jail visit, and then (as I just discovered today, thanks to a another monkey posting here) came out of his conversation with KC and immediately told that media that "she's close" is what KC said to HIM -- when it was the other way around.

This other person is George. Please watch the video at:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Pay attention to what happens around time code 5:05. George says, "I know she's close, I can feel her . . ." Then pay attention to KC's reaction. She really begins to cry here, and, unbelievably, it really does look genuine, which is what throws me.

When I saw this, I started to formulate a theory George had the task of moving Caylee to this current location in the woods by the school, and his saying "I know she's close" was his clue to KC that this is where Caylee now is. Is this his confirmation that the task has been completed, and her reaction is to finally show a little recognition of the hurt she has caused her dad? And would this be why, prior to this, KC was always saying emphatically, "I have no idea where she is." That part always sounded truthful.

He says on the tape that he reached at to KC's lawyer at 5:25 in the morning -- why so early? Was this to confirm the moving of the body?

Why do KC's tears seem genuine at that particular point (time code 5:05)? Does she have empathy for her dad??? -- but sociopaths don't.

I doubt very much that KC is crying tears of empathy for her Dad. Probably she's crying because he's thinking about Caylee, (if he didn't move the body for her,) or because he knows now that she's a killer, and things will never be the same between them now, (if he did move it.)
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: January 08, 2009, 10:58:38 AM »

2 Hearings Slated In Anthony Investigation

Judge To Consider Releasing Photos Of Remains

POSTED: 6:15 am EST January 8, 2009
UPDATED: 6:32 am EST January 8, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The key players in the case against Casey Anthony will head to the Orange County Courthouse on Thursday.

The hearing is being held to argue about a set of motions filed in the case, including one that could release pictures of Caylee Anthony's remains to the defense.

Casey Anthony is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared over the summer. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near her home in December.

The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m.

"They will wait as long as they have to if it means protecting photographs and images of Caylee's remains," Attorney Brad Conway said.

Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

Conway met with the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony to make sure they're aware that the family does not want photos and X-rays of the remains exploited in any way.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will argue the state's motion in court on Thursday. He wrote about the defense's stance in a response to the state's motion.

"It would create an undue and unheard-of burden upon the defense," Baez said in a written response.

Investigators also commented on the status of their case.

"Everything is going in a good direction, so we're happy with the way things are proceeding," FBI representative Nick Savage said.

Also on Thursday at 11 a.m., another judge will decide whether Casey Anthony will be required to complete a deposition from jail in the Zenaida Gonzalez case.

Gonzalez claimed Anthony ruined her name when she told detectives that a woman with that name took Caylee.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.
Alright I am now seeing a very distinct line being drawn in the sand here between Baez and Casey vs.  Conway and the Anthonys. 
They are all now turning on each other it seems.
Baez wants all the info against the Anthony's, and now Conway and the Anthony's are supporting the motions of the Prosecution!!
CIRCUS!!!!

I just think the Anthonys want to stop Baez from selling the photos because they want to sell them themselves.  Once they are out in the public, their value is zip to the Anthonys.

I think you have nailed it, Babybear.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1187 on: January 08, 2009, 10:59:25 AM »

I think they should have someone in the room while the Anthony's are at the funeral home viewing Caylee's remains. People take pictures of the dead all the time at funerals. Usually the funeral director's aren't present much when family is viewing a body though so it would be possible that they could take pictures. Would the Anthony's be able to view the remains whenever they wanted?
I just did not know that people take pictures of the dead at funerals. I have never even given it a thought. But Caylee's remains are just bones, I cannot understand why one would take pictures of this, and what would be the interest of selling pics of just bones.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: January 08, 2009, 10:59:44 AM »

Well give him a big Monkey kiss from the cage!

I shall.
When I joined here I had to be careful not to say too much but the more I have read and have been able to get a feel for all who post here I know that this is a place where common sense and morals prevail.
At times I do feel very uncomfortable having "inside information" and reading how frustrated everyone is with what's happening with this case.
I do apologise for being less than candid but I must be careful for my OH's sake

Totally undestand.  And remember - there's a lot of non-members that read here. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: January 08, 2009, 10:59:54 AM »

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED, TRUTV HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE CASE AND MORE INFO IS COMING UP!!!!

And Sea, I LOVE Elvis!!! More about that later!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: January 08, 2009, 10:59:58 AM »

I have to posit something to all you monkeys. If JB's intentions in KC's defense are now to "throw CA, LA, and GA under the bus," we have to remember that this strategy would never work if there were no forensic evidence to tie them to the crime scene. It would be a ludicrous defense without any forensic evidence.

So, what I am positing is this: Perhaps there IS some forensic evidence tying them to the crime scene that JB has gotten wind of?

Think about it: Even before this, LA's attorney was announcing to the whole world that LA was possible going to be charged by LE. And CA's and GA's attorney was persistently asking for immunity.

So, what I am saying is, there must be something discovered that DOES tie them to the crime scene.

Although, JB could really be that stupid, I guess.

IMO, you're 100% correct.  Last night, it was pointed out on Greta's show that there is no crime in knowing where a body is and not telling anybody.  That would mean that in this case, someone(s) had their hot little fingers in the pot.

Regarding "that there is no crime in knowing where a body is"
Does this make sense to anyone...to me it would be obstructing justice...wouldn't it?

IMO it would be "Withhonding evidence, the definition of which is:

"Obstruction of Justice caused by stifling or suppression of evidence with the knowledge that it is being sought."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: January 08, 2009, 11:02:01 AM »

SS!  I see you found Boo last night!  Yea!   

Sorry about saying I'd bite you Boo ... I was being a very bad monkey ... but in case it comes up again ... I have had my shots! 

Mornin' Newfie...yes, she finally responded..I guess she had a busy day (to put it mildly)

Still waiting for what she's talking about to come to light...I asked her last night if the "Bombshells" on NG were what she was talking about...

she said "nope" a woman of few words  hard thing to find 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: January 08, 2009, 11:02:13 AM »

Yes, and they do have the right to take pictures if they wish, and to do whatever they want with those pictures. They have no right to the state's photos, but the ones they take themselves are theirs, and that's that.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1193 on: January 08, 2009, 11:02:48 AM »

Well, guys it is almost show time....

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1194 on: January 08, 2009, 11:04:32 AM »

Klaas, nanners!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: January 08, 2009, 11:05:10 AM »

I just did not know that people take pictures of the dead at funerals. I have never even given it a thought. But Caylee's remains are just bones, I cannot understand why one would take pictures of this, and what would be the interest of selling pics of just bones.
I don't know why people do it.  Since there is so much concern of the photos of Caylee's remains being sold then I would guess there are people that have already offered money for the photos.(?) I am sure that there are people that would like to see the photos and I am sure if they were published in tabloids or something like that the magazines would more than likely fly of the shelves.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: January 08, 2009, 11:05:10 AM »

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED, TRUTV HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE CASE AND MORE INFO IS COMING UP!!!!

And Sea, I LOVE Elvis!!! More about that later!!!!! 

Mornin' Monken ! 

OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: January 08, 2009, 11:06:11 AM »

OK I'm lost here. Oz do you know something regarding this case that you can't tell anyone here? Is it through someone else? Also are you in Australia?  How is this person connected to know this stuff? Maybe you can't say that. Just trying to figure out here because I must have missed when it was originally brought up. Uggh, sorry for all the questions. I don't want to sound like I'm doubting you, I'm justing trying to get caught up with this conversation.
I'm a misinformed monkey I guess. Anyways, do you know the same stuff BOO knows?

OK, no more questions! 

Yes I do, through my OH...although he has not disclosed everything to me.
I am in Australia but my OH is not atm.
Please don't apologise, I realise that some of my posts are a little cryptic.
I have no idea what Boo knows
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: January 08, 2009, 11:08:23 AM »

While things are still a little quiet, and before things get crazy today, will somebody please tell me why sometimes when I post to another's post, it's continuous, rather than being a brake from the previous post, which should be in blue.  I'm driving myself nuts.    

You posts look fine to me except for one recent one where you somehow lost the first [q uote].  In general, if you simply click on the QUOTE button in the above right corner of the post you want to quote, it will open into a comment screen with everything done for you.  All you have to remember is not to start typing before the end quote  [ /quote]

Thanks, Klass.  Yest., it seemed like I was really messing-up.  I try to do two returns before the (quote) and two after, but sometimes it doesn't seem to work.  Probably just my fried brain.     
Hey Golden its all good!  I read your posts regardless if they are perfect or not. Smile

Thanks Dolce.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: January 08, 2009, 11:10:18 AM »

No Rose, most people don't do it anymore, but taking pictures of dead people in their coffins at the wake by the family and particularly dead baby pix was a tradition with the Scots-Irish. The dead baby pix were often displayed above the mantel and were the "centerpiece" in the LR. W PA was settled by the Scots-Irish and it is hard to go to an antique auction at a homestead that has remained in the family in most of the small farming towns (wide spots in the road) that doesn't have at least one dead baby in the coffin photo, maybe some photos from Grandpa's wake too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.