May 15, 2024, 09:59:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 347299 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: August 24, 2008, 02:10:41 AM »

CASEY IS NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING EXCEPT SAVING HER SORRY LYING ASS.  SHE IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE WHEREABOUTS OF HER CHILD.  IF CAYLEE IS NOT DEAD THEN CAYSE CHOSE TO PUT CAYLEE IN HARMS WAY AND DOES NOT CARE.  LOOK AT THE PARTY PICTURES.  READ THE ARREST DOCUMENT.  LISTEN TO WHAT THE FRIENDS ARE SAYING.  LISTEN TO WHAT HONEST FAMILY MEMBERS ARE SAYING.  CAYSE CARES ABOUT NO ONE BUT CAYSE.  WHY DID THE OFFICER ORDER A MENTAL HEALTH BAKER ACT CRITERIA THINGY?  CAUSE SHE'S FREAKIN NUTS THA'TS WHY.  WELL NO ACTUALLY SHE AIN'T NUTS SHE JUST PURE EVIL MEAN.

THE ONLY WAY THAT CAYLEE IS SAFE IS IF CAYSE GAVE CAYLEE TO SOMEONE TO HIDE AWAY IN ORDER TO HURT CINDY.  AND IF CASEY DID THAT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CAYLEE WOULD HAVE CALLED THE AUTHORITIES ALREADY. 

THE SMELL OF A DEAD BODY IS UNMISTAKABLE.  I KNOW THIS.

WHY LAST WEEK WERE CASEYS ATTORNEYS SO CONCERNED ABOUT THE CADAVER DOGS?  WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN DID CINDY REMEMBER THAT THE POOL LADDER WAS DOWN ON THE 17TH?  THEY ARE BUILDING THEIR DEFENCE BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT';S COMING.  OH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND POOR POOR CAYSE JUST FLIPPED OUT YA KNOW.  SHE WAS SO STRESSED THAT SHE HAD TO GO PARTY IT UP.

THE COPS DON'T HAVE TO TELL ANYONE JACK UNTIL CHARGES ARE BROUGHT AND "DISCOVERY" IS MADE.

I'M SORRY I'M YELLING.  I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER DONE THAT.  IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF BAD EMOTIONAL DAYS AND I'M SICK OF THE BULLCRAP.

LALA'S GET YOUR PENCILS AND BRING IT ON. LOL

I HOPE TO GOD CAYLEE IS ALIVE AND IF SO I'LL EAT CROW.

JUST MY HUMBLE FRASKIN OPINION

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: August 24, 2008, 02:10:49 AM »

If Caylee was kidnapped by someone who just wanted a 3 year old, why would they harm her?

If someone kidnapped Caylee for money, the Anthony family would not likely be a target, especially Casey. She had no job, no money. The grandparents were already sucked dry to the tune of approx. $45,000, after Cindy dipped into her 401K plan to repay about half of that.

JMO

This $45,000 keeps coming up in conversations.  Did she charge this amount during the 31 days away from the Anthony's home and during the time Caylee was missing?  We know she stole money from her friend Amy.  Who racks up that amount on a credit card and then why doesn't the parent own up to it and tell what she used that much money on?  I am outof here for the night. Must take aspirin before I go to bed. This family is loony.

Keep me from getting the Rick story confused in here, but did she steal from Cindy's Dad's account before she left with Caylee? Is that just a Rick thing?

CBB.... Rick is legit...

HUH?? Did I miss a memo?

I thought he posted that he had fooled everyone!! 

There was more than one Rick, remember....the fake and the real one...

Yeah and they told the same story

I think the guy is legit Kristin. She may well have been telling her friends she was pregnant...but don't think she was telling her parents.

And apparently it was pretty obvious to everyone at the wedding, except Cindy and George anyways.

Greta would not report info that was not from a verified source. I know this because she called me and told me that. I gave her Rick's contact info so that she could verify that he is Cindy's brother.

Maybe next time you talk to Greta you can ask her to bring you to Florida with her so you can help in the search
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: August 24, 2008, 02:10:59 AM »

Cindy wants the media to go away to the point where she is cursing at them and threatening to hose them down.  What a different response from the Holloways, McCanns, and Petersons.  Those families wanted as much media coverage as possible to keep the story alive and to keep their daughters' faces in front of the public.  Cindy seems a lot more concerned about upsetting her household than finding her granddaughter.  We have an FBI that is highly trained and skilled at finding kidnappers.  Tim Miller and TES are highly skilled at finding missing people.  Quit jerking us around, Cindy.  Your daughter knows what happened to Caylee and as far as I am concerned you are now an accessory in Caylee's disappearance.

SS, you are right on...completely correct.  This Thread is getting me annoyed, it's horrible enough that this poor baby is missing and most likely deceased,.....dealing with such sympathy for that POS family ,the Anthonys, is more than I am able to tolerate tonight!!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: August 24, 2008, 02:11:13 AM »

Ldstlou? I'm furious that Tim Miller is willing to step in with help, and the Anthony's won't contact him. SOMEBODY here needs to put Caylee first!!!

I think it's VERY telling that they are not doing that!

I think it is awful too CBB..I do.

But it is no different than the whole wedding party KNOWING Casey was pregnant and Cindy saying...no way!!

I am in no way saying it is right!!

You know me...you know how I am with my Monkey!!! I would be tearing up the whole damned state...country is I had to to find MY baby boy!!!!

All I am saying is....they have bought Casey's story...just like they always have.

Is it true...most likely not...is it possible...until we have more info...it is possible!!!

Is it what you or I would do...not in a million years!!!

Even if I had gotten involved with something bad....I'd go to the ends of the earth to get him back...or die trying!!! I don't care who the hell you are...you take my baby...and it is all over!!!

But...BUT!!! this family is obviously not like most of us.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: August 24, 2008, 02:12:33 AM »

CASEY IS NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING EXCEPT SAVING HER SORRY LYING ASS.  SHE IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE WHEREABOUTS OF HER CHILD.  IF CAYLEE IS NOT DEAD THEN CAYSE CHOSE TO PUT CAYLEE IN HARMS WAY AND DOES NOT CARE.  LOOK AT THE PARTY PICTURES.  READ THE ARREST DOCUMENT.  LISTEN TO WHAT THE FRIENDS ARE SAYING.  LISTEN TO WHAT HONEST FAMILY MEMBERS ARE SAYING.  CAYSE CARES ABOUT NO ONE BUT CAYSE.  WHY DID THE OFFICER ORDER A MENTAL HEALTH BAKER ACT CRITERIA THINGY?  CAUSE SHE'S FREAKIN NUTS THA'TS WHY.  WELL NO ACTUALLY SHE AIN'T NUTS SHE JUST PURE EVIL MEAN.

THE ONLY WAY THAT CAYLEE IS SAFE IS IF CAYSE GAVE CAYLEE TO SOMEONE TO HIDE AWAY IN ORDER TO HURT CINDY.  AND IF CASEY DID THAT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CAYLEE WOULD HAVE CALLED THE AUTHORITIES ALREADY. 

WHY LAST WEEK WERE CASEYS ATTORNEYS SO CONCERNED ABOUT THE CADAVER DOGS?  WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN DID CINDY REMEMBER THAT THE POOL LADDER WAS DOWN ON THE 17TH?  THEY ARE BUILDING THEIR DEFENCE BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT';S COMING.  OH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND POOR POOR CAYSE JUST FLIPPED OUT YA KNOW.  SHE WAS SO STRESSED THAT SHE HAD TO GO PARTY IT UP.

THE COPS DON'T HAVE TO TELL ANYONE JACK UNTIL CHARGES ARE BROUGHT AND "DISCOVERY" IS MADE.

I'M SORRY I'M YELLING.  I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER DONE THAT.  IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF BAD EMOTIONAL DAYS AND I'M SICK OF THE BULLCRAP.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE SNOOP

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: August 24, 2008, 02:13:49 AM »

I'll behave my bad self tomm.  promise.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: August 24, 2008, 02:14:07 AM »

NAIL....MEET HEAD!

There are Angels among us.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1827 on: August 24, 2008, 02:14:31 AM »

Goodnight all- see you tomorrow

Night night, Klaas! Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: August 24, 2008, 02:15:41 AM »

ooops.  Goodnight Klaas......oh powerful keeper of the big red button. lol
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: August 24, 2008, 02:17:41 AM »

There are none so blind as those who will not (refuse) to see!!!!

Good night , Monkeys!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: August 24, 2008, 02:18:14 AM »

Well Miss Snoopy...I do believe you are SHOUTING!!!! lol

I didn't know you shouted...unless of course you grass what cut the wrong way!! 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: August 24, 2008, 02:19:30 AM »

Good night Klaas.  Sleep tight.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: August 24, 2008, 02:19:54 AM »

If Caylee was kidnapped by someone who just wanted a 3 year old, why would they harm her?

If someone kidnapped Caylee for money, the Anthony family would not likely be a target, especially Casey. She had no job, no money. The grandparents were already sucked dry to the tune of approx. $45,000, after Cindy dipped into her 401K plan to repay about half of that.

JMO

This $45,000 keeps coming up in conversations.  Did she charge this amount during the 31 days away from the Anthony's home and during the time Caylee was missing?  We know she stole money from her friend Amy.  Who racks up that amount on a credit card and then why doesn't the parent own up to it and tell what she used that much money on?  I am outof here for the night. Must take aspirin before I go to bed. This family is loony.

Keep me from getting the Rick story confused in here, but did she steal from Cindy's Dad's account before she left with Caylee? Is that just a Rick thing?

CBB.... Rick is legit...

HUH?? Did I miss a memo?

I think the guy is legit Kristin. She may well have been telling her friends she was pregnant...but don't think she was telling her parents.

And apparently it was pretty obvious to everyone at the wedding, except Cindy and George anyways.

Greta would not report info that was not from a verified source. I know this because she called me and told me that. I gave her Rick's contact info so that she could verify that he is Cindy's brother.

Maybe next time you talk to Greta you can ask her to bring you to Florida with her so you can help in the search

What is your problem? I had emailed Greta about Rick. SHE called me within 5 minutes to get contact info. for Rick. And if I lived in Florida I would do whatever I could to find Caylee.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: August 24, 2008, 02:21:04 AM »

NAIL....MEET HEAD!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Snoopy, don't dare change, you are not misbehaving.....you are telling the truth!!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: August 24, 2008, 02:22:19 AM »

There are none so blind as those who will not (refuse) to see!!!!

Good night , Monkeys!!!

G'night Auntiem Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: August 24, 2008, 02:23:18 AM »

Cindy wants the media to go away to the point where she is cursing at them and threatening to hose them down.  What a different response from the Holloways, McCanns, and Petersons.  Those families wanted as much media coverage as possible to keep the story alive and to keep their daughters' faces in front of the public.  Cindy seems a lot more concerned about upsetting her household than finding her granddaughter.  We have an FBI that is highly trained and skilled at finding kidnappers.  Tim Miller and TES are highly skilled at finding missing people.  Quit jerking us around, Cindy.  Your daughter knows what happened to Caylee and as far as I am concerned you are now an accessory in Caylee's disappearance.

SS, you are right on...completely correct.  This Thread is getting me annoyed, it's horrible enough that this poor baby is missing and most likely deceased,.....dealing with such sympathy for that POS family ,the Anthonys, is more than I am able to tolerate tonight!!!!

Not saying it is the same scenario...but I read the same hatred and contempt for a family for months in the Maddy McCann thread..and it really annoyed me.

I am going to stay open to every possibility until I find out more information on what happened to Caylee.

And you are damned right...I have sympathy for any grandparent who doesn't know where their granddaughter is...whether they are shitty people or not.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: August 24, 2008, 02:24:17 AM »

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE SNOOP

Right on, my fellow doggy!!!! 

------------------
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: August 24, 2008, 02:26:28 AM »

JMO

CBB.... Rick is legit...

HUH?? Did I miss a memo?

What is your problem? I had emailed Greta about Rick. SHE called me within 5 minutes to get contact info. for Rick. And if I lived in Florida I would do whatever I could to find Caylee.

Didn't no I had a problem...Thats why i said maybe next time she is here you can fly down with her did you find that offensive?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1838 on: August 24, 2008, 02:27:13 AM »

WOW...TY Klaas....that tore my heart out...reality hurts...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: August 24, 2008, 02:27:32 AM »

Lisa don't make me come up there.  You know I thought I was going to have to get out another cereal box the other day.  You know what I mean. lol  Dang grass cutters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.