May 15, 2024, 05:00:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 514311 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #760 on: March 02, 2010, 03:42:31 PM »

BTW - I have emailed a couple of journalists on the whole "did they miss the DNA in December" question.  I'll post when/if they reply.
Thanks. I'm just guessing here, but the way I read the attack in Dec, it appeared to be an attack for money. So I would assume that was way lower on priorities, imo. I don't believe it was an attack to get this girl's money at all, but isn't that the way it seemed to go down? I'm rather confused on that.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: March 02, 2010, 03:44:32 PM »

Edward -

Was the murder weapon found in his truck / car? caked with Chelsea's DNA...

one  for yes

two  for no

Maybe a DNA bomb went off in his vehicle.. We will ALL have to wait and see..

So I pick... one  for yes .. At least for now.

IMO for them to charge him with rape and murder they have to have something other than rape evidence.  Whether that's her blood in his vehicle or a weapon is anyones guess at this point but I would imagine they MUST have something for a murder charge.

I concur. The underwear with the semen is the rape charge... however, there must be something wayyyyyyy out of the ordinary  - and in his vehicle - that screams out MURDER (of course that is absent of a body)...

A missing stranger's underwear with the semen of a previously incarcerated predator is enough to believe rape occurred (might not be enough in a court of law, but it's enough for now... and no I'm not saying that a rape didn't occur, but you know how defense attorneys are, and what they sling against the wall.. and that could even be that he FOUND the underwear... a body would REVEAL a rape - and that's what's needed in a court of law.. can't speculate what happen in court, it needs to be PROVEN to a JURY OF REASONABLE PEOPLE

... but to jump to MURDER there had to be something almost as incriminating a video or photographs. Blood on a knife would naturally allow that conclusion... and so would a very large amount of blood in his vehicle. A small amount of blood, containing Chelsea's DNA, on a knife MIGHT not allow the authorities to conclude that she was dead. In my humble opinion, it would need to be something very very incriminating and something that can not be denied. After-all, they have no body as I'm typing this and they have made the announcement that she is deceased and her parents have heard that news. They must be sure.

Considering that the search is taking place in general area where she was last known - it doesn't seem as if he transported her - yet.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #762 on: March 02, 2010, 03:45:23 PM »

if you cut off one big toe on each foot and one thumb on each hand and then there nuts.
They will not give anyone any trouble because they wont be able to run after anyone and they wont be able to grab anyone and just in-case they fall on someone nothing will work.

Problem solved.

The message brought to you by citizens against chemicals. 

I love your way of thinking Edward! 
Are you available to run for President or Governor??? I would vote for you hands down!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: March 02, 2010, 03:48:57 PM »

BTW - I have emailed a couple of journalists on the whole "did they miss the DNA in December" question.  I'll post when/if they reply.
Thanks. I'm just guessing here, but the way I read the attack in Dec, it appeared to be an attack for money. So I would assume that was way lower on priorities, imo. I don't believe it was an attack to get this girl's money at all, but isn't that the way it seemed to go down? I'm rather confused on that.
I think maybe he's smarter than he looks. Telling a victim he wants money may seem less threatening , the woman might not freak out as much, like feeling it'll be okay if I just give him my wallet from my car and then he'll leave me alone???? Probably that's why LE didn't go nuts on it, "just" a robbery atempt?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #764 on: March 02, 2010, 03:50:14 PM »

So I found where he "may" have gone to school. Rim of the world in Lake Arrowhead. You don't think he would take her body all of the way up there do you?
I checked facebook with that High school but still coming up empty. Great find if its him.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: March 02, 2010, 03:51:00 PM »

I think maybe he's smarter than he looks. Telling a victim he wants money may seem less threatening , the woman might not freak out as much, like feeling it'll be okay if I just give him my wallet from my car and then he'll leave me alone???? Probably that's why LE didn't go nuts on it, "just" a robbery atempt?
That's what must have happened.
Adam In California
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: March 02, 2010, 03:51:55 PM »

First response ...

Yes, that is exactly the question I'm trying to get answered today, and
I think a very important one. Stay tuned!

Kristina Davis
Staff writer
The San Diego Union-Tribune
(619) xxx-xxxx office
(619) xxx-xxxx cell

Since she isn't getting a straight answer I am apt to suspect a big time screw up on the part of the SDPD.

Still waiting on a response from an AP journalist.

I am going to email some more journalists on the question and encourage others to do the same.  Only pressure will pry the answer loose.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: March 02, 2010, 03:55:39 PM »

Thank-you Adam 
Adam In California
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: March 02, 2010, 03:57:57 PM »

I thought that to and checked into it.

The DNA check is supposed to be run for any felony where a sample is available.  So it isn't just for Sex Offenders.  Any felony.

Also - can you guess who "owns" the job of making sure samples are processed in a timely manner?  Attorney General Jerry Brown.  Now running for Governor.

http://ag.ca.gov/bfs/

He needs to own this.  He does by law.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #769 on: March 02, 2010, 03:59:23 PM »

The following comment left by poster on this article http://www.10news.com/news/22710735/detail.html
If true, maybe a cigarette left at the scene near her undergarments was the dna link.??

lodi
Beat down by a woman. what a punk..This guy did his 5yrs and thought he was smarter now, but he messed up leaving the panties and sitting down smoking a cigarette with mud up to his knees at a restaurant when the lake is closed for the season. What an egotist.
Today, 2:02:40

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: March 02, 2010, 04:02:45 PM »

I thought that to and checked into it.

The DNA check is supposed to be run for any felony where a sample is available.  So it isn't just for Sex Offenders.  Any felony.

Also - can you guess who "owns" the job of making sure samples are processed in a timely manner?  Attorney General Jerry Brown.  Now running for Governor.

He needs to own this.  He does by law.
Thank-you, figures, and I'm sure there will be a lame excuse for this, I'm waiting for it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: March 02, 2010, 04:02:50 PM »

Message from Kelly and Brent:
We are looking forward to attending the vigil for Chelsea tonight at St. Michaels church in Poway. We will join them in their unity on Chelsea’s behalf and focus again in bringing Chelsea home. We appreciate all the time and focus our community has dedicated to our daughter.

15546 Pomerado Rd., Poway
Guests are encouraged to carpool and park respectfully in local neighborhoods if necessary.
Chelseas family and friends will speak about Chelsea and a silent prayer procession will follow.

http://www.facebook.com/chelseakingsearchcenter

Hi NR and thanks.....also from the site

CHELSEA KING SEARCH CENTER The outpouring of support from the community and these companies have made our search efforts possible. We are grateful for your involvement, please support these generous companies!
      Yesterday at 5:03pm · Report
      CHELSEA KING SEARCH CENTER MK Signs - banners
      Yesterday at 11:24pm · Report
      CHELSEA KING SEARCH CENTER TransAmerican Mailing - Thousands of color fliers and forms

Costco - Carmel Mountain - Drinks and snacks

Costco - Poway - Drinks and snacks

Mediadirect - Thousands of color fliers and artwork

WalMart - Poway - Supplies

WalMart - Escondido - Supplies

WalMart - Corporate

Yesterday at 11:31pm · Report
      CHELSEA KING SEARCH CENTER Target - Poway - Supplies

Target - Escondido - Supplies

Starbucks - W. Bernardo & Rancho Bernardo - Coffee and snacks

Home Depot - Carmel Mountain - Supplies

UPS Store - 4S Ranch & Waring St. - Thousands of fliers
      Yesterday at 11:34pm · Report
      CHELSEA KING SEARCH CENTER Vons - Scripps Ranch - Supplies

Sprint/Nextel - Phones

Scripps Ranch Civic Association

Replica Printing Service - Fliers

DyzynaTee - T-shirts

Rubios - Lunch for 200 volunteers

Borellis Pizza / Church of Rancho Bernardo - 70 pizzas for volunteers

Oggi's Pizzza - Carmel Mountain - 30 pizzas for volunteers

Chin's Chinese - Rancho Bernardo - Dinner for volunteers

Subway - Rancho Bernardo - Sandwiches for volunteers

Yesterday at 11:51pm · Report
      CHELSEA KING SEARCH CENTER Instant Import - T-shirt printing

Pat & Oscars - Carmel Mountain - Dinner for volunteers

Rancho Bernardo Inn - Breakfast for volunteers

Yesterday at 11:53pm · Report

What a difference from Orlando!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: March 02, 2010, 04:04:06 PM »

thanks Adam.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: March 02, 2010, 04:04:31 PM »

The following comment left by poster on this article http://www.10news.com/news/22710735/detail.html
If true, maybe a cigarette left at the scene near her undergarments was the dna link.??

lodi
Beat down by a woman. what a punk..This guy did his 5yrs and thought he was smarter now, but he messed up leaving the panties and sitting down smoking a cigarette with mud up to his knees at a restaurant when the lake is closed for the season. What an egotist.
Today, 2:02:40
Yesterday I was reading comments that were being made in the scanner thread at WS, what they heard was something to do with cigarettes, and what kind the perp smoked.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: March 02, 2010, 04:04:54 PM »

Thanks Adam 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: March 02, 2010, 04:04:56 PM »

I guess I don't understand if you are raping someone how would seman get on underware? I don't suppose he redressed her. So I considered if they found a condom, it would have dna of both the victim and the rapist. It is known they will wear one to keep DNA off the victim, or so I read. I wonder too if they have a crime scene, if they say they found clothing of her it leads me to believe they did. He is violent, I am sure there was blood.

Poor thing, you know Edward I cant get that pic out of my head you posted yesterday, she was dancing around and looked so full of joy. It just sickens me...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: March 02, 2010, 04:05:40 PM »

Thanks Sunny, that is a great community 
Adam In California
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: March 02, 2010, 04:08:03 PM »

Funding?  Not enough funding?

Guess what I just found?

Tell you what - I will just copy what I just sent Kristina over at the UT

Thanks Kristina

The Attorney General has the responsibility of processing crime scene DNA samples in a timely manner.

Maybe a call to Sacramento would be in order?

Also - San Diego County collected $1,592,000 in revenues related to prop 69 DNA processing.  They sent $398,000 to Sacramento, kept the difference (over $1,200,000) but only spent $770,000 on the program.  If they give you "delays due to funding" print this report and give it to them.

http://ag.ca.gov/bfs/pdf/2008DNAFundReport.pdf

- Adam
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: March 02, 2010, 04:09:31 PM »

he  likes younger girls....I don't know anything about the girl in December..just guessing...but perhaps since she wasn't 'his type' he decided to just rob her...and perhaps beat her....but she fought back and got away

Has there been any info about IF he works and of so where....and doing what??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #779 on: March 02, 2010, 04:09:35 PM »

Here is my opinion on chemical castration. I don't think it will stop this sort of crime. It would make us feel better but rape is not a sexually motivating crime, it has nothing to do with sex but about power. Over powering someone sexually is the most intense way of taking from that person this is why they use it. If they could not use their body part to have sex with their victim they would use something else. Their motivation is power and their drive comes from anger not sexual need. Anyway, that is just my opinion...
I completely agree Tracygirl.  They are dangerous they need to be confined.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.