May 17, 2024, 01:40:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 461912 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #640 on: January 24, 2010, 09:50:35 PM »

So does Ronald still have a lawyer, and he is allowing him to talk to the press?

Last I heard from Shoemaker was that he wasn't sure if he was going to be representing him in this case.......but he has talked to him.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: January 24, 2010, 09:52:09 PM »

isnt it funny how Ronald decided to talk with a reporter now, before he always just said he had nothing to say and  smirked at them as he walked by, and then he says this arrest is a major sit back in his life, well....I would think his daughters dissapearance was a major sitback, Give me a break, Im glad he thinks he is going to prison, its about time he got some time for all his arrests.....

I agree and I don't give a rats ass about his boo hoo not getting but one shower etc., at least he is alive and has his life............too bad HaLeigh or Jr weren't considered as anything but collateral to him while he's been out drugging/dealing for who knows how long and hanging with some really shady people   I don't care if he ever gets a shower again/or Misty - I just want to know WHERE IS HALEIGH and what happened that night.
tell me about it, he needs to talk about HaLeigh and what she went through if he wants to cry about something, either that or dont say nothing at all, I could care less what he is going through...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 24, 2010, 10:00:36 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-24/story/jailhouse_interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest

They link to the SM forum in their sidebar Wink

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: January 24, 2010, 10:23:34 PM »

Listening to Levi Page.............caller wanted to know if LE was "watching" Ron and Misty for a month, why did LE let Jr stay with Ron?? Great question. Reported that Crystal was given an unexpected drug test when she went for custody proceedings and passed. Still want to know WTF it takes in Florida to have a child removed from a volatile, unstable and dangerous home

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: January 24, 2010, 10:24:57 PM »

Listening to Levi Page.............caller wanted to know if LE was "watching" Ron and Misty for a month, why did LE let Jr stay with Ron?? Great question. Reported that Crystal was given an unexpected drug test when she went for custody proceedings and passed. Still want to know WTF it takes in Florida to have a child removed from a volatile, unstable and dangerous home

JR was likely being taken care of by Grandma and not Ron. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:34:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 24, 2010, 10:28:08 PM »

JR was likely being taken care of by Grandma and not Ron. 

I am almost certain that is the case. GGma Sykes was taking care of JR since they moved in there. Not Ronald. GGma was probably also "taking care" of Ronald. I don't think he had a legal source of income, as in job.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:34:19 PM by klaasend » Logged

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: January 24, 2010, 10:28:28 PM »

JR was likely being taken care of my Grandma and not Ron. 
Oh, I agree GGMS was taking care of him, but as volatile as RC is, ie all the gun tallk with other GF's talking about russian roulette and then hearing what TM stated about putting the gun in his mouth in front of JR seems very dangerous even if GGMS was taking primary care of him.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 24, 2010, 10:29:51 PM »

JR was likely being taken care of my Grandma and not Ron. 
Thay was my only thought too Klaas, the only reason I can think of for Jr. to be left at that home.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: January 24, 2010, 11:46:50 PM »

WHERE IS HALEIGH???????????

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: January 25, 2010, 12:12:23 AM »

Just now getting  a chance to listen to Steph, and TM is talking.................very interesting. He's saying Ron told him he had been dealing drugs in the past, but now he was going to a pain doctor that's next door to his lawyer, he was getting them legally as was Misty because he didn't want to lose Jr   Well, it's not like we never suspected that, it's just interesting to finally hear the truth come out. Poor Tim, there's no telling WTF he has been told and I'm sure that weighs on him knowing chit like that.

[
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 25, 2010, 12:29:09 AM »

I was trying to figure out how many pills those charged had in their possession

I think these pills come in Milligrams. Here is what I found out.

Weight and Mass question: How many milligrams in a gram? Answer 1 gram = 1000 milligrams.

ok pills are in Mg's.. so 4 grams would be 4000 mgs.

if pills were 10 mgs, that would be 400 pills right?

and the charging doc says 4 grams to 30 grams. so we don't know exactly how many grams they had

in Ron (hydrocodone) and Donna's (not sure which she had) arrest warrant it says more than 28 grams so at least 28,000 mgs.

did I do this right?

Oxycodone comes in: 10, 20, 40, 80 mg

hydrocodone comes in:

the highest manufactured hydrocodone by a pharmaceutical company is 10 mg.

however as mentioned many times before, there are some compounding pharmacy's that do make special compounds that have 15 mg hydrocodone. as for the green powder... i am not sure about that one. i dont want to say that it isnt true b/c i do NOT know for sure but it does seem a bit odd since i believe it is white to begin w/ so they would have to add coloring for no special reason other than aesthetics.

but who knows. i do remember someone else saying that they had seen green powder from one of these compounds.

http://www.pharmer.org/forum/discussion-pr...drocodone-15-mg
~~~~~~~
325mg where ten % of that will be hydrocodone the rest will be aspirin or whatever, then there is 500's always a 10% ratio between hydrocodone and the aspirin, 750's and 1000's
pure hydrocodone will usually start from 5 and go up on the 2.5 scale

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_milligrams_...ocodone_come_in

ME: this drug is mixed with Tylenol or aspirin from what I am reading. I haven't gotten to the street value of each of these pills yet?

OS
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #651 on: January 25, 2010, 12:43:33 AM »

Just read in the Jax article

There were 330 pills of oxycodone and hydrocodone involved, authorities said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-24/story/jailhouse_interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: January 25, 2010, 12:52:05 AM »

I was trying to figure out how many pills those charged had in their possession

I think these pills come in Milligrams. Here is what I found out.

Weight and Mass question: How many milligrams in a gram? Answer 1 gram = 1000 milligrams.

ok pills are in Mg's.. so 4 grams would be 4000 mgs.

if pills were 10 mgs, that would be 400 pills right?

and the charging doc says 4 grams to 30 grams. so we don't know exactly how many grams they had

in Ron (hydrocodone) and Donna's (not sure which she had) arrest warrant it says more than 28 grams so at least 28,000 mgs.

did I do this right?

Oxycodone comes in: 10, 20, 40, 80 mg

hydrocodone comes in:

the highest manufactured hydrocodone by a pharmaceutical company is 10 mg.

however as mentioned many times before, there are some compounding pharmacy's that do make special compounds that have 15 mg hydrocodone. as for the green powder... i am not sure about that one. i dont want to say that it isnt true b/c i do NOT know for sure but it does seem a bit odd since i believe it is white to begin w/ so they would have to add coloring for no special reason other than aesthetics.

but who knows. i do remember someone else saying that they had seen green powder from one of these compounds.

http://www.pharmer.org/forum/discussion-pr...drocodone-15-mg
~~~~~~~
325mg where ten % of that will be hydrocodone the rest will be aspirin or whatever, then there is 500's always a 10% ratio between hydrocodone and the aspirin, 750's and 1000's
pure hydrocodone will usually start from 5 and go up on the 2.5 scale

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_milligrams_...ocodone_come_in

ME: this drug is mixed with Tylenol or aspirin from what I am reading. I haven't gotten to the street value of each of these pills yet?

OS
Ya'll are forgetting their favorite drug, Roxicodone or "Roxies" as they call them.  It is made in 30mg (15mg also) instant  release form.  Oxycodone in it's extended release form is Oxycontin.  They like the Roxies because they don't have a coating and are crushed up easier to snort or whatever method they like and they are a little cheaper.  The amount you can legally be prescribed is enormous compared to the Oxycontin.  Like I said before I am waiting to see just who had their name on the prescription bottle(s) if they got them that way.  Hypothetically, if Sykes and Neves had gotten them from a doctor legally and their insurance filled them for free or a small copay then each pill sold was a profit!  I've also posted back a ways somewhere about the pill mills here in FL are a dime a dozen.  Supposedly the new PDMP (Prescription Drug Monitoring Program) will help because there a few new rules and laws that got snuck into that bill nobody knew about that pertains to these pusher type clinics.  I can't wait.  Most people are surprised to know that FL has never been in any prescription monitoring program.  We go online sometime this year and it should help with doctor shoppers too.  Anyhoo, just adding my "1" cent in!!!!!!  Good night all.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 25, 2010, 06:51:58 AM »

Jailhouse interview: Ronald Cummings talks about arrest
Father of missing Haleigh Cummings calls drug charges 'a setback in my life'

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 2:36 AM on Monday, Jan. 25, 2010
From his one-man cell at the Flagler County jail Sunday, Ronald Cummings said he hasn’t been questioned yet about the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh, but said her still open case made him a target.

“They told me their main focus is not putting me in jail, it was finding Haleigh,” Cummings said in a phone call to a Times-Union reporter.

Cummings, 26, said the assertion was made after he was grabbed Wednesday evening after he stopped at a convenience store on U.S. 17 south of Palatka in San Mateo. When Cummings came out of the store after buying a pack of cigarettes he said he was called over to a car by a man he knew.

When he climbed in, his ex-wife, Misty Croslin, 18, was also inside.

When Cummings got out of the car, officers from state agencies and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office swarmed in and arrested him and Croslin on charges of trafficking in prescription pills. Cummings said he was thrown on the ground, handcuffed and told there was a warrant for his arrest.
Cummings wouldn’t discuss the drug charges other than to say he thinks he will go to prison.

Meanwhile, authorities have made no secret that Cummings, Croslin and others arrested in the undercover drug operation will be asked about Haleigh. She was 5 when she disappeared  from the double-wide mobile home where she was living with her father, Croslin and brother Ronald Cummings Jr.

Cummings said he didn’t recognize the person who told him about the focus on Haleigh, but said he was fingerprinted in Putnam County and taken directly to the Flagler County jail, where he is in what he described as a solitary cell with a toilet-sink combination unit, bunk and mirror.

Investigators have said the two cases are not connected. Detectives working on the disappearance were kept in the dark about the drug case that evolved from a tip, authorities said after the arrests.

Croslin was taken to the St. Johns County jail, where she remained Sunday. Her brother, Hank Croslin Jr. was also arrested in the operation and is jailed in St. Johns. Two others, Cummings’ cousin Hope A. Sykes and a friend of Misty Croslin, Donna M. Brock, are also charged. Sykes is being held in Putnam County and Brock in St. Johns.
Misty Croslin faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medication, Cummings is charged with three counts. Hank Croslin Jr., Sykes and Brock face one count each.

There were 330 pills of oxycodone and hydrocodone involved, authorities said.

Separating suspects involved in the same case is not uncommon, but for the  duration of the case, detectives have been especially intent on questioning Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh. She called 911 early on the morning of Feb. 10 last year to report the kindergartner missing.

Cummings said Croslin has not told him any more about what happened that night. The two married in March and divorced in October and Cummings said their relationship now is “ex-wife, slash, friend.”

The night Haleigh disappeared, Cummings had been at work and was arriving home as Croslin was making the 911 call.

He said he doesn’t know if she knows more about what happened that night
“That’s a hard question to answer,” he said. It is hard to think she does not know more, he said, but equally hard to think she could have kept it secret from detectives for nearly a year.

He said he had nothing to do with a tattoo with his name on it that Croslin got this month. Croslin and Sykes each paid for tattoos they got at the same time, he said.

Cummings said he is housed in a cell alone and that there are no other inmates nearby.

The door to the cell is solid with a narrow pass-through for food. When he uses the phone, it is handed through the slot, he said.

Cummings blames the isolation on being involved in a “high profile case,” he said. His treatment at the jail has been mixed, he said, with some corrections officers easier to get along with than others.

He said he has been allowed only one shower so far, though three a week is the routine, and has not been allowed recreation time.

“I’m going to prison,” he said. He said he had no idea how long any sentence might be. When Cummings was arrested, a Sheriff’s Office spokesman said convictions on all the charges could mean 43 years in prison.

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.

dana.treen@jacksonville.com,(904) 359-4091

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: January 25, 2010, 07:00:05 AM »

http://www2.counton2.com/cbd/news/crime/article/missing_haleighs_dad_his_ex-wife_arrested_in_drug_sting/105868/

Missing Haleigh’s dad, his ex-wife arrested in drug sting
CNN
Published: January 25, 2010

The father of missing child Haleigh Cummings and his ex-wife have been arrested on drug-trafficking charges in Florida, authorities said.

Ronald Cummings, 26, faces three counts of trafficking prescription medication—including Oxycodone and Hydrocodone. He is being held in jail on $500,000 bond, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said.

Misty Croslin, 18, faces six counts of trafficking prescription medication and is jailed on $950,000 bond.

The former couple was arrested Wednesday along with three others after allegedly selling about $3,900 worth of drugs to undercover officers, sheriff’s officials said.

Cummings, Croslin and the others made brief court appearances Thursday morning, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood. But the court clerk’s office said it had not yet received information about whether they had been assigned attorneys.

An undercover investigation was launched after authorities received information about suspected drug dealing, Greenwood said. He added that this probe was separate from the investigation into Haleigh’s disappearance.

“Even though these are totally separate, they are parallel cases, and there’s no doubt in my mind these cases will cross some day,“ Greenwood said. “I hope that somewhere through this, the investigators in the Haleigh case will find the information they need.“

Two of the counts against Croslin are felonies that carry mandatory 25-year sentences if she is convicted, Greenwood added.
Haleigh Cummings, then 5, vanished February 9 from the couple’s Satsuma, Florida, mobile home. Misty Croslin was the last person known to have seen Haleigh the night she disappeared.

She said she tucked Haleigh and her 4-year-old brother into bed about 8 p.m. and went to sleep herself two hours later. She awoke at 3 a.m. to find the girl missing and a cinder block propping open a back door.

Ronald Cummings called police and reported his daughter missing when he returned from work at dawn.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said in August that “the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger.“

Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh’s mother, are not considered suspects, police said.

Investigators said in a statement last August that they believe Croslin “continues to hold important answers in the case” but has not provided “any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance.“

Investigators also said that physical evidence contradicts Croslin’s account.

Croslin has not been named a person of interest or suspect in Haleigh’s disappearance. In televised interviews, she has said she does not know what happened to the little girl but believes “the other side of the family” knows where she is.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: January 25, 2010, 07:23:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

There will be a segment about the arrest soon on the Today Show. A "grandmother" is going to speak....TN most likely.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 25, 2010, 07:26:24 AM »

Thanks Tupelo!   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: January 25, 2010, 07:31:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

There will be a segment about the arrest soon on the Today Show. A "grandmother" is going to speak....TN most likely.

Good morning tupelo!  Thank you!

Morning Trim!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: January 25, 2010, 07:44:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Good morning tupelo!  Thank you!

Morning Trim!

Good morning, can.

Tupelo, thanks, I have the Today show on now. Waiting. (I didn't miss it, did I?)

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: January 25, 2010, 07:47:20 AM »

Hi Brandi.  I was wondering same.  They just did a rather long piece on Tiger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.