May 20, 2024, 09:28:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157994 times)
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2007, 04:17:18 PM »

Klaas - I've been trying to post up an avatar, sized some new pics according to the dimensions, and it's not working.  Can you retrieve my "GREEN EYEBALL", akin to retrieving Rob's avatars?  It's still on BFN, but I can't figure out how to pull it off of there.  

I want to be properly attired when all of these L*O*S*E*R*S GO DOWN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »

greeneyedlady ... you are welcome.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2007, 04:18:33 PM »

I received this via email...I will not post on the dark side....but since they ALL are so interested in what goes on a SM...let me say to Lullaby...you are an idiot among idiots....had either the Marines...US that is,  FBI, that too is US ....or any of the so called Tex-Mex, as you so rudely refer to people who gave  their selves, their  time and some their health...left their families and jobs to go to this island of evil to search for  one young woman who went to enjoy God's beauty and found the Devil's evilness....then she WOULD have been found....and I hope you never need any of the people you refer to so rudely.....cause KARMA happens....

Lullaby Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:58 pm    

sarge wrote:
Well, that is a good thing. These people have sophisticated equipment and would love to solve this case I think. ALE believed that Natalee was buried and reburied several times. Hopefully some of her DNA will be found.
If she was put in the water it might be harder.

I guess the Marines, FBI and TexMex didn't have sophisticated equipment.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2007, 04:21:01 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
Sleuth,

Do you know if the wireless service on the island there is island-wide?

And, is the service just available in address range (local antenna) or is it IP loggable meaning you can log in anywhere because your computer is the actual subscriber?

Wireless service does not appear to be island wide, but there are "hotspots".  IMO, the VDS residence would not be close enough to pick up the signal from a hotspot. The nearest hotspot that I can think of to the VDS residence is the Mill resort (that will bring Hammer out of hiding  Wink ).  There are others downtown and along Palm Beach..

I suspect the VDS have a home network with the laptop picking up the signal from inside one of the buildings in their compound..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2007, 04:22:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country' for August 11
August 11, 2005

TWITTY: I think, Joe, they need to go back to the beginning and question the people that were with me that night....

... Those people that were with me that night, had they taken our statements at least a week after it happened, we would have already had the answer. But when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

Thanks for posting this...I think of Jug often...and wish him only the best this world has to offer.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2007, 04:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "Silverfox"
Sleuth,

Do you know if the wireless service on the island there is island-wide?

And, is the service just available in address range (local antenna) or is it IP loggable meaning you can log in anywhere because your computer is the actual subscriber?

Wireless service does not appear to be island wide, but there are "hotspots".  IMO, the VDS residence would not be close enough to pick up the signal from a hotspot. The nearest hotspot that I can think of to the VDS residence is the Mill resort (that will bring Hammer out of hiding  Wink ).  There are others downtown and along Palm Beach..

I suspect the VDS have a home network with the laptop picking up the signal from inside one of the buildings in their compound..In address range - local antenna

just finishing my sentence...

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2007, 04:24:43 PM »

Tamikosmom/Janet - I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your contributions to the forum...always with backup at your fingertips...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2007, 04:25:02 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country' for August 11
August 11, 2005

TWITTY: I think, Joe, they need to go back to the beginning and question the people that were with me that night....

... Those people that were with me that night, had they taken our statements at least a week after it happened, we would have already had the answer. But when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

Thanks for posting this...I think of Jug often...and wish him only the best this world has to offer.....

Me too Sunny.  Sad

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/05/sad-news-from-mountain-brook-al-jug-and-beth-twitty-divorcing/

Jug Twitty
SM Front Page Comments
January 5, 2007

168. I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT. REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY THINK I STILL LOVE BETH, MATT AND NATALEE. I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR THEM. I PRAY FOR CLOSURE EVERY NIGHT SO BETH CAN REST.
Comment by JUG TWITTY/January 8, 2007, 9:27 am

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2007, 04:29:08 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I wonder if the neighbor was awakened the previous night and was very weary of it and so told Deepak to turn down that radio out of concern they were getting wound up for yet another night of loud noise coming from the Sloot compound.

Yet another possible witness and one that we were told originally was away on vacation.  Apparently not!

Bingo Anna.

But not sure which neighbor this was.  This could be the neighbor that is directly in back where Joran's apartment is.  The one with the monkey looks like it is on a different side.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2007, 04:29:17 PM »

Tamikosmom/Janet - I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your contributions to the forum...always with backup at your fingertips...

Thank you so much.  Sleuth ... the quotes that I have accumulated in my desktop files do not do the Natalee Holloway case any good unless they are shared.  If anybody requires back up to their memory of events ... just ask.  If I am able to comply ... I will.

Janet

_____

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2007, 04:30:25 PM »

I bow humbly to you Klaas.  I went off to pay a bill online and renew some books...and voila!  Thanks!   Wink  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2007, 04:31:54 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
I bow humbly to you Klaas.  I went off to pay a bill online and renew some books...and voila!  Thanks!   Wink  Wink

You're welcome Annie - I have most of them saved.  The only way avatars work these days is to have them on a website like photobucket.  They can't be uploaded directly from your PC any more.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2007, 04:33:54 PM »

Oh Annie!  There you are Very Happy  Very Happy I can SEE you now.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2007, 04:34:04 PM »

Update on the Lighthouse search from Easywriter and Jossy:

UPDATE I:

This morning two vans arrived and parked behind the California Lighthouse. Officials along with trained dogs exited the vehicles and began a cursory inspection of the area. It is now believed that they were evaluating the site before making a more thorough search, because the time reporters could get to the scene they were gone. Time will answer that question.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2007, 04:34:49 PM »

I've always pictured the "keep the noise down" being from the neighbor in front, accross from the front gate....

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2007, 04:37:37 PM »

I've always pictured the "keep the noise down" being from the neighbor in front, accross from the front gate....

Yes Sleuth that is the neighbor.  I just didn't know whether Joran's apartment was the front or back.  There is another picture out there where we see part of the house.  It is not the one with the monkey.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2007, 04:39:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Update on the Lighthouse search from Easywriter and Jossy:

UPDATE I:

This morning two vans arrived and parked behind the California Lighthouse. Officials along with trained dogs exited the vehicles and began a cursory inspection of the area. It is now believed that they were evaluating the site before making a more thorough search, because the time reporters could get to the scene they were gone. Time will answer that question.

Well, that sounds more like a planned search than just photographers as per Glenda comment:
There has been no searching around the lighthouse that we know of. There have been photographers up and about all of the suspect locations all day.

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2007, 04:40:21 PM »

Good to know...because I was feeling really stupid.  I had resized and miniaturized several pics...and nothing!

RE: Jug - I always liked him, admired his directness.  He called a spade a spade - and knew they were getting the run around from the get go.  Of course, his approach may not have worked in the family's best interests in dealing with the Aruban THUGS, but he definitely wanted only the best for his family.  I feel terrible that this took such a heavy toll on him as well.

RE: The Monkeys - I just want to say something Mushy right now (are you listening Mishy?).  You're all the BEST!  I haven't been posting for a long time...nothing constructive to say...I mean, how long have we all analyzed this up and down?  But, I've been here reading the front page every day.  I really admire everyone's dedication to the cause.  This case has tested my faith in a big way...it's one person, Natalee, and her family - and there's a whole lot of crimes and ugliness in the world.  But to see this family catch NO breaks at all over this time period - and to see evil prevail in this case to date - well, it's been tough and I've had to step away to regain a sense of positivity about the world.  I pray every day for resolution to this case and peace and healing (whatever can be hoped for) for the family.  Let's hope we're on the brink of something really wonderful - ie, putting these criminals where they belong!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2007, 04:40:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Yes Sleuth that is the neighbor.  I just didn't know whether Joran's apartment was the front or back.  There is another picture out there where we see part of the house.  It is not the one with the monkey.

You can see it in the Front Page pictures from Jossy....

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2007, 04:41:19 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Oh Annie!  There you are Very Happy  Very Happy I can SEE you now.

Wink  Wink  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.