May 14, 2024, 11:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 323141 times)
Morgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: June 24, 2006, 09:21:37 AM »

My Morgan dog is missing but I think I am still here.  If anyone sees this HI and Good Morning.
Morgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 24, 2006, 09:24:37 AM »

Just reading back....did the evidence (weights) get sent to the "Black Hole" for testing?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 24, 2006, 09:49:21 AM »

Good Morning All!

Anything new?
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #263 on: June 24, 2006, 09:51:58 AM »

Good morning!  So this is about the 3rd time the discussion forum disappears.  I think few people are going to continue to post.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2006, 09:53:21 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Good Morning All!

Anything new?

Good morning Easy.  I don't know if there is anything new-looking around for info myself Smile

Hello Morgan.  We are all nekky this morning.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: June 24, 2006, 09:55:36 AM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
Good morning!  So this is about the 3rd time the discussion forum disappears.  I think few people are going to continue to post.

Good morning MominTN.  It is indeed unfortunate the discussion forum has again disappeared, but I think per Klaasend, Tom and/or Red may be able to recover some of it.  I think people will continue to post-I know I will.  I hope you do too Smile

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: June 24, 2006, 09:59:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Don't get too attached to the edit button, it probably won't last long, lol  Laughing

I don't see any reason for there not being an edit button ~ nor PMs now anymore...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 24, 2006, 10:15:25 AM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Good Morning All!

Anything new?

Good morning Easy.  I don't know if there is anything new-looking around for info myself Smile

I've been looking around and all the boards seem to be a little quiet this morning.  I keep hoping for that big break to happen while I am sleeping and to read about it here when I wake.

See where Arron Spelling and Patsy Ramsey died.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: June 24, 2006, 10:17:49 AM »

I don't see an edit button.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: June 24, 2006, 10:18:35 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/eumey

Crime and Punishment Poll results as of 6/24/2006am

isn't it interesting that it is either yes he did it or no he didn't, not many in betweens!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: June 24, 2006, 10:19:04 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Don't get too attached to the edit button, it probably won't last long, lol  Laughing

I don't see any reason for there not being an edit button ~ nor PMs now anymore...

I would think one reason would be is if someone left the forum that provided important information they have the ability to delete it.  I agree that there should never be an edit button.  Once you hit submit it should be there to stay.  I never really had any use for the PMs because I use my email address.  I guess it would be good because if people don't want to give their personal email address out they could use PMs.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 24, 2006, 10:20:21 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

I tried to put my clothes back on, but it told me it couldn't upload my avatar. Sad  It's sooooo embarrassing to be prancing around nekky like this. Embarassed  Laughing

Easy,

I didn't know Patsy Ramsey had died. What did she die from?

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 24, 2006, 10:20:26 AM »

Good Morning All!

Anything new?

I've been looking around and all the boards seem to be a little quiet this morning.  I keep hoping for that big break to happen while I am sleeping and to read about it here when I wake.

I missed both deaths!! Poor Patsy Ramsey. Was it cancer? What that woman went through...I NEVER believed it was her and her hubby that killed Jon Benet

MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 24, 2006, 10:20:39 AM »

Good Morning All!

Anything new?

What did Patsy Ramsey die of?   I hadn't heard about it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: June 24, 2006, 10:20:46 AM »

I don't see an edit button.

Easy there was an edit button last night but they probably fixed the problem.  I even had a delete post button Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: June 24, 2006, 10:24:12 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Good morning monkeys.

I tried to put my clothes back on, but it told me it couldn't upload my avatar. Sad  It's sooooo embarrassing to be prancing around nekky like this. Embarassed  Laughing

Easy,

I read that at another site and now I can't find it on any of the news sites.  The other site said ovarian cancer.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: June 24, 2006, 10:28:37 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

Easy,

I read that at another site and now I can't find it on any of the news sites.  The other site said ovarian cancer.

that's what my Momma dies of..she was only 49..it's awful..usually EVERYWHERE by the time they find it. She was finally diagnosed a week and a half before she passed..by then it was too late to do anything. 4th of July will be 13 years..still seems like yesturday, and still hurts as bad..that's why I can't even fathom Beth's pain!! In conceivable to me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: June 24, 2006, 10:29:05 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

Easy,

Patsy Ramsey died of a reaccurrance of Ovarian Cancer.  She was first diagnosed in 1993, had been clear for 9 years.  Very sad.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: June 24, 2006, 10:36:25 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

Easy,

Patsy Ramsey died of a reaccurrance of Ovarian Cancer.  She was first diagnosed in 1993, had been clear for 9 years.  Very sad.

Very sad indeed.  Crying or Very sad
Every time I hear of something like this, I'm so grateful that I have none of those female parts left. Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: June 24, 2006, 10:42:39 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
The other site said ovarian cancer.

that's what my Momma dies of..she was only 49..it's awful..usually EVERYWHERE by the time they find it. She was finally diagnosed a week and a half before she passed..by then it was too late to do anything. 4th of July will be 13 years..still seems like yesturday, and still hurts as bad..that's why I can't even fathom Beth's pain!! In conceivable to me.

I'm so sorry ldstlou about your Mom.  Mine died at age 49 too, but from a different kind of cancer, and that was almost 30 years ago.  I was quite young when she passed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.