May 22, 2024, 05:27:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 363528 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: March 01, 2008, 07:58:09 PM »

Any plane the President is on is called Airforce 1.

It can be a Cessna. Any plane at all. And like wise for the VP - it would be Air Force 2.

If the President is not on the plane it is not Air Force One and the same goes for the plane Cheney uses. It's just any other plane unless the President or Vice President is on board.

The Helicopter is called Marnie One when the President is on board.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #841 on: March 01, 2008, 08:00:48 PM »

It would be rotten of me to lurk and not comment about our departure.  I agree, it feels absolutely awkward leaving.  I know it seems there are more questions now than before the search even began.  The only comfort and comment I can affort is knowing that many questions will be answered in time. 

As for the remaining targets:
There are between 100-200 targets yet to be explored.  Remember, we are searching for anything that could contain human remains, not just a fish trap. It's likely most of these remaining targets are simply debris or unimportant seabed features.  However, we originally set out to leave no stone unturned.  The plan is (as of today-plans do often change) to return to these targets once we've secured adequate funding with a dedicated ROV team on a different boat.  A different boat would be more efficient at running ROV operations both in terms of maneuvering and cost. 

-The Aruban authorities do not know our target list, nor have the capability to investigate most of the targets. 
-AF2 is on the Island.  To me this indicates Cheney is on the island, but I can't confirm this nor comment on the reason for the visit.
-The trap in question is significantly larger than Dr. Hodges reported dimensions from the fishermen huts owner.

Found it...OE's yummy nuggets he left for us earlier today...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: March 01, 2008, 08:07:35 PM »

For Immediate Release
Office of the Vice President
February 27, 2007

Vice President's Remarks to the Traveling Press

Aboard Air Force Two
En Route Muscat, Oman

3:19 P.M. (Local)

<snipped>

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/02/20070227.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: March 01, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »

The suspense is building, and I expect we will know something on Monday.  The men who worked on the Persistence are flying out Sunday; the Persistence is leaving "in a few days."  Air Force 2 is leaving Monday morning.  Once everyone has left that hellhole, we will hear some news.  Just my opinion, of course.

I wonder if the same thugs who jumped Patrick will try to jump the VP:)

I was wondering about this earlier today PE.Was Patrick hurt in this assault?I don't remember ever hearing anything except that he was jumped and the so called police were called..Do you know anything?

I haven't heard. I hope not and I hope he landed a few good punches:)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: March 01, 2008, 08:14:59 PM »

Klassend: LaLa: MBOX
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: March 01, 2008, 08:15:47 PM »

For Immediate Release
February 27, 2007

Aboard Air Force Two
En Route Muscat, Oman

<snipped>

Careful.  The date says February "2007" which is last year.

Any one know where Condolisa Rice is?

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: March 01, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »

Kermit said that if Cheney were onboard the plane would be
called AF1. 
I think Mr. Frog knows about these things.
Cheney does have the stature to appear to be the President
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: March 01, 2008, 08:16:09 PM »

The suspense is building, and I expect we will know something on Monday.  The men who worked on the Persistence are flying out Sunday; the Persistence is leaving "in a few days."  Air Force 2 is leaving Monday morning.  Once everyone has left that hellhole, we will hear some news.  Just my opinion, of course.

I wonder if the same thugs who jumped Patrick will try to jump the VP:)

I was wondering about this earlier today PE.Was Patrick hurt in this assault?I don't remember ever hearing anything except that he was jumped and the so called police were called..Do you know anything?

I haven't heard. I hope not and I hope he landed a few good punches:)

Thanks Pe... I don't guess anyone was arrested either....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: March 01, 2008, 08:20:13 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about Peter DeVries in the past week or so? there is no way he has given up......would love to know what he is up to now!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: March 01, 2008, 08:21:14 PM »

This is probably the reason

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/03/20080301-2.html

If you scroll down, you will see there is talk of the FARC and Venezuela. This is dated today - 3-1-2008

<snipped>

In addition, increasing quantities of drugs have been found leaving Venezuela by sea and air for Africa and for Europe, principally cocaine, and we have been working to try to break that movement by allying with not only Caribbean nations, but also European nations, which are the ultimate victims of this flow. We had continued to work -- try to work with the Venezuela government and President Chávez to try to stop this.

As you know, he has failed to continue the cooperation with our Drug Enforcement Administration several years ago. He has failed to take some of the steps that are obviously within his power. Many of these air flights appear to be coming from not clandestine, remote strips, but controlled airports where authorities could establish control, and it simply has not been done.

Obviously this is not good for the people of Venezuela, the corruption, crime, the violence you see growing in Venezuela today, and the victimization that inevitably follows drug trafficking is showing itself in Venezuela at a growing rate. We, again, continue to stand ready to work, but this is a problem, a transnational problem that requires good faith on the part of those who are affected, and so far we have been unable to get a modicum of cooperation.

I will also point out that we had a cooperative relationship in some ways up to about several years ago with the Venezuelan government. We have many governments that we work with on drug control who we may have political differences with or some other differences with. This is such a scourge to all nations that even those of us with differences in the international community have found it important and possible to work together. We hope the Venezuelan government will allow that to happen, but the rate of growth is a huge danger, and a growing danger to Venezuela, to Europe, to the Caribbean, and obviously to the United States.

Q Hi, thanks for taking this. You talk about routinely going after rogue pharmacies that sell drugs over the Internet. Maybe I missed it, but could you walk me through what sort of enforcement mechanism you think will be effective in getting these companies that are selling these drugs over the Internet to teenagers -- what practically can be done to stop them? What sort of enforcement mechanism is there?

Joran will be a marked pervert if the US shuts down Aruba's participation in the cocaine trade
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: March 01, 2008, 08:23:44 PM »

For Immediate Release
February 27, 2007

Aboard Air Force Two
En Route Muscat, Oman

<snipped>

Careful.  The date says February "2007" which is last year.

LOL

anidac ... the point of my post was not the date ... it was the Dick Cheney/Air Force 2 connection.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 01, 2008, 08:24:12 PM »

If you scroll down, you will see there is talk of the FARC and Venezuela. This is dated today - 3-1-2008

<snipped>

In addition, increasing quantities of drugs have been found leaving Venezuela by sea and air for Africa and for Europe, principally cocaine, and we have been working to try to break that movement by allying with not only Caribbean nations, but also European nations, which are the ultimate victims of this flow. We had continued to work -- try to work with the Venezuela government and President Chávez to try to stop this.

As you know, he has failed to continue the cooperation with our Drug Enforcement Administration several years ago. He has failed to take some of the steps that are obviously within his power. Many of these air flights appear to be coming from not clandestine, remote strips, but controlled airports where authorities could establish control, and it simply has not been done.

Obviously this is not good for the people of Venezuela, the corruption, crime, the violence you see growing in Venezuela today, and the victimization that inevitably follows drug trafficking is showing itself in Venezuela at a growing rate. We, again, continue to stand ready to work, but this is a problem, a transnational problem that requires good faith on the part of those who are affected, and so far we have been unable to get a modicum of cooperation.

I will also point out that we had a cooperative relationship in some ways up to about several years ago with the Venezuelan government. We have many governments that we work with on drug control who we may have political differences with or some other differences with. This is such a scourge to all nations that even those of us with differences in the international community have found it important and possible to work together. We hope the Venezuelan government will allow that to happen, but the rate of growth is a huge danger, and a growing danger to Venezuela, to Europe, to the Caribbean, and obviously to the United States.

Q Hi, thanks for taking this. You talk about routinely going after rogue pharmacies that sell drugs over the Internet. Maybe I missed it, but could you walk me through what sort of enforcement mechanism you think will be effective in getting these companies that are selling these drugs over the Internet to teenagers -- what practically can be done to stop them? What sort of enforcement mechanism is there?

Joran will be a marked pervert if the US shuts down Aruba's participation in the cocaine trade

I highly doubt the U.S has the power to do that..Seem's we can't even demand justice for a murdered girl or even find her body for that matter...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: March 01, 2008, 08:26:48 PM »

That is how you quickly bring Aruba to her wobbly knees. Be kind of cute seeing Rentahoe and Aruba on their knees. And young Joran will be laid up in a fine hospital bed telling how his childhood in Aruba and a certain rentahoe corrupted him and made him a pervert and a violent predator. Aruba the protector and Rentahoe his teacher get pissed on by young Joran.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: March 01, 2008, 08:28:00 PM »

Saw it but can't open it right now, working on "real" work and too many programs open,lol.  I need more RAM again 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: March 01, 2008, 08:28:31 PM »

<snipped>

I highly doubt the U.S has the power to do that..Seem's we can't even demand justice for a murdered girl or even find her body for that matter...Sad

It wouldn't be difficult to shut down. It will simply go else where, but Aruba could be cut out.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: March 01, 2008, 08:29:46 PM »

For Immediate Release
February 27, 2007

Aboard Air Force Two
En Route Muscat, Oman

<snipped>

Careful.  The date says February "2007" which is last year.

LOL

anidac ... the point of my post was not the date ... it was the Dick Cheney/Air Force 2 connection.

Janet

LOL!  I missed that completely.  Hubby askes if we know the tail number.  I have to go back and look at the photo.  He is the one asking where Rice is right now.  I haven't had time to even read the thread let alone look for these things.  Tara has been on the phone with me from her firehouse.  Imagine that, a she feels like she has been run over by a mac truck and still wanted to go hang with her fellow firefighters at their firehouse.  LOL  Guess she is going to be just fine.  Swaping war stories and showing of the wounds like badges of honor.  They are a strange bunch, they are. LOL

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: March 01, 2008, 08:32:16 PM »

Klass, you may give Caps my email address now.

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: March 01, 2008, 08:36:39 PM »

Anidac - still hard to read.  Can your husband tell from this?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: March 01, 2008, 08:37:48 PM »

Not sure if you are teasing or really want me to send it?
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: March 01, 2008, 08:40:02 PM »

Not sure if you are teasing or really want me to send it?

No, I am serious.

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.