May 14, 2024, 03:36:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 414994 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2009, 01:40:07 AM »

the grasshopper. it's great, good food, friendly people, & close enough to go have a drink. i cannot believe i met another monkey from here! (g-town, c-ville) bowla pasta is good too, also royal panda. it's usually chalputapec for me & the girls.

It's a small world! The kids love Royal Panda C-13, and I have ordered sooooo many times from Bolla Pasta and used to work with Frank Grisanti when he was a broker before he went into the family business. My daughter has been back twice and the first place she goes is Chapultepec What type business is your huuby in??

moving & storage. the good thing is at least i don't have to pack up all this stuff. we have already had the fragile stuff packed & some of the furniture moved but we still have a ton more. i had to go to the dr. today for what he thinks is a pinched nerve & is referring me to a neurologist, but it is killing me cause i want to supervise the packing but at least i don't have to do it myself.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2009, 01:40:09 AM »

how long has your son & girlfriend lived in aintree? (if you don't mind me asking) hubby has been here since '91. we are soon to be moving to hernando. (my hometown) all of hubby's family is here but you know we haven't had a clubhouse since the fire dec 17 '06, so it's been frustrating. we didn't use the clubhouse but their is (was actually)alot of stuff going on since it's takin' so long to get it rebuilt. i saw just today they are breaking ground on the new clubhouse. FINALLY. can i ask you what kind of work do you do? not specifically, just in general. hubby is in family business so that is how we know most people. (he knows alot more than me)
wendi

My son is 8!!!!! But, his girlfriend from Bailey Station Elementary lives there, we moved right after the Memphis Massacre and the last big snow, he stayed overnight with his Aintree friends-it was the first overnight he ever had. I know alot of people moving to Hernando or Olive Branch just to get the h@ll out of Shelby County. I'm in fixed income capital markets, .....MK.
wasn't the memphis massacre horrible. i thought it was the brother when they said he was out on parole & had threatened his brother with a knife or gun over a leather jacket. my husband is not real sure about hernando, cause he's lived in germantown since he was 12, but i think he will like it. this area will go downhill, if it wasn't for the 24 hr security guards, i would have already been gone. you know outback closed, on the border, i am not sure what else. you know there was a fire in c-ville the other nite & a 51 year lady died. the police said arson, but they think it was personal.

It was horrific, and to think that no one bothered to even call the police??? I didn't know all the news yours telling me, weird-I'll have to catch up as my parent still live in the area......curious about the fire. I've heard that things are geting bad fast, it's so refreshing to be here, I have yet to even taken the keys out of the car and nobody even locks their doors here. Oh, I forgot my daughter rode 3 times a week at Aintree and we where in Aintree when the clubhouse burned.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2009, 01:41:37 AM »

SURPRISE FOR ME ON NEW YEARS!!

My ( help me make up a name, 'cause I don't really know what he is ) friend, employee, soul mate, showed up ringing my door so that I wouldn't miss a kiss at midnight!

He just left, so I wanted to come back and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

That was very nice of him, CBB.  Happy New Year!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2009, 01:42:13 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEARS CENTRAL TIME ZONE MONKEYS ... HAPPY NEW YEARS CENTRAL TIME ZONE MONKEYS ...

Guy Lombardo Style

sorry for the delay ...
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2009, 01:46:32 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEARS CENTRAL TIME ZONE MONKEYS ... HAPPY NEW YEARS CENTRAL TIME ZONE MONKEYS ...

Guy Lombardo Style

sorry for the delay ...

Happy New Year Red and thank you for SM!
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »

As a new monkey, I am having some computer issues.  I have 15 minutes until the new year here and can't wait until it's bedtime.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2009, 01:49:16 AM »

how long has your son & girlfriend lived in aintree? (if you don't mind me asking) hubby has been here since '91. we are soon to be moving to hernando. (my hometown) all of hubby's family is here but you know we haven't had a clubhouse since the fire dec 17 '06, so it's been frustrating. we didn't use the clubhouse but their is (was actually)alot of stuff going on since it's takin' so long to get it rebuilt. i saw just today they are breaking ground on the new clubhouse. FINALLY. can i ask you what kind of work do you do? not specifically, just in general. hubby is in family business so that is how we know most people. (he knows alot more than me)
wendi

My son is 8!!!!! But, his girlfriend from Bailey Station Elementary lives there, we moved right after the Memphis Massacre and the last big snow, he stayed overnight with his Aintree friends-it was the first overnight he ever had. I know alot of people moving to Hernando or Olive Branch just to get the h@ll out of Shelby County. I'm in fixed income capital markets, .....MK.
wasn't the memphis massacre horrible. i thought it was the brother when they said he was out on parole & had threatened his brother with a knife or gun over a leather jacket. my husband is not real sure about hernando, cause he's lived in germantown since he was 12, but i think he will like it. this area will go downhill, if it wasn't for the 24 hr security guards, i would have already been gone. you know outback closed, on the border, i am not sure what else. you know there was a fire in c-ville the other nite & a 51 year lady died. the police said arson, but they think it was personal.

It was horrific, and to think that no one bothered to even call the police??? I didn't know all the news yours telling me, weird-I'll have to catch up as my parent still live in the area......curious about the fire. I've heard that things are geting bad fast, it's so refreshing to be here, I have yet to even taken the keys out of the car and nobody even locks their doors here. Oh, I forgot my daughter rode 3 times a week at Aintree and we where in Aintree when the clubhouse burned.
um, let me guess, louis taught her. my niece used to take from louise, but this summer i waited to late so she takes lessons at magnolia manor from louis' best friend ms. jane!!!! i will be making the trip from hdo to germantown for her lessons. my sister works so i am in charge of getting her to horseback lessons. did you know that you used to be able to ride all the horses thru the trails in aintree. people got tired of the poop.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2009, 01:49:57 AM »

Wendi~you should email me so we don't go off topic one day (like I tend to do every now and then). I have a safe addy pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com send me a message and I'll give you the real addy and we can keep up! I'm heading to the bunkey for now, so chat with you later.

Red, Klaas, and all the mods a huge thanks to the bestest place with the brightest minds, and the funniest poster. Love ya all

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2009, 01:52:55 AM »

SURPRISE FOR ME ON NEW YEARS!!

My ( help me make up a name, 'cause I don't really know what he is ) friend, employee, soul mate, showed up ringing my door so that I wouldn't miss a kiss at midnight!

He just left, so I wanted to come back and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

What a sweet freind he is 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2009, 01:53:09 AM »

wendi

um, let me guess, louis taught her. my niece used to take from louise, but this summer i waited to late so she takes lessons at magnolia manor from louis' best friend ms. jane!!!! i will be making the trip from hdo to germantown for her lessons. my sister works so i am in charge of getting her to horseback lessons. did you know that you used to be able to ride all the horses thru the trails in aintree. people got tired of the poop.

Of course Louise taught her, she's the best and my daughter asked me if you would go give Dewey (her most favorite horse a big hug) for her. I used to swim at the clubhouse while she rode...........night night, you have my e-mail!

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2009, 01:54:33 AM »

As a new monkey, I am having some computer issues.  I have 15 minutes until the new year here and can't wait until it's bedtime.

I'm finishing off some champagne, since it's 2009 here.  It won't be too much longer, and you'll be enjoying 2009 too!
Isn't it just awful when we have computer issues 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2009, 01:56:05 AM »

Sorry you are having issues Blurrymonkey.  Happy New Year to you!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2009, 01:56:38 AM »

Wendi~you should email me so we don't go off topic one day (like I tend to do every now and then). I have a safe addy pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com send me a message and I'll give you the real addy and we can keep up! I'm heading to the bunkey for now, so chat with you later.

Red, Klaas, and all the mods a huge thanks to the bestest place with the brightest minds, and the funniest poster. Love ya all

i will e-mail you. it was great talking to you! happy new years!
wendi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2009, 02:01:10 AM »

Calling it a night now in the forum.  HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOODNIGHT ALL!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2009, 02:02:31 AM »

Logged back in to post wendi's (hint, hint, wendi!)selections in my new thread, and could not resist catching up here.

Wanted to be here when you on the left coast see in the new year!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2009, 02:03:11 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEARS MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE MONKEYS

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2009, 02:03:47 AM »

Good night, Klaas .. Thanks for all you have done for me in 2008!

Happy New Year!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2009, 02:03:55 AM »

Happy New Year Klaas
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2009, 02:08:52 AM »

Logged back in to post wendi's (hint, hint, wendi!)selections in my new thread, and could not resist catching up here.

Wanted to be here when you on the left coast see in the new year!

Well, time for me to call it a night.

And to all who thanked me for avatar work, you are all very welcome!

Good night everyone!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2009, 02:09:23 AM »

Happy New Years!!

Are we still O/T?? 

Been playing the designated driver all evening, not done yet actually, honestly.   

To those who posted messages to me later in the evening, thank you, I did read them, and appreciate your loving support as much as I do all the other monkeys! 

Boo... you had me cracking up so much!!  What a riot!   

Just gotta say.. I got to see the Monkees in concert AND won a backstage pass, so actually got to meet Davy Jones!  *be still my heart*   

And Jerseygirl.. This pic you posted, OMG!!!!  Hilarious!!!!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.