May 21, 2024, 12:04:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 229365 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2009, 12:30:41 PM »

Lifesong & Hotping....not sure if this Kaplan is related to Kaplan Industry.

From Lake Maracaibo (Venezuela):
Implementation of the ENERTAG ITS Solution on two blocks of the Lake
Maracaibo for Kaplan/Gulmar Energy Consortium.
This operation is to be carried out at the request of PDVSA. A team of
divers will be placing ENERTAG ITS Tags on subsea flow lines and pipelines
in order to facilitate tracking and identification of pipes in need of repair.

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=Kaplan%2FGulmar+Energy+Consortium.+lake+maracaibo&fr=yfp-t-501&u=www.enertag.com/index.html&w=kaplan+gulmar+energy+consortium+lake+maracaibo&d=YcBYYJ2uScek&icp=1&.intl=us

The boat Adams Arrow was one of the boats commisioned for the Lake Maracaibo Project.One of Adams Offshore's Clients is Superior Offshore...Coincedence or not??

http://www.adamsoffshore.net/

ARE WE GETTING CLOSER

Thanks, KTF.  It is an educational adventure finding how these companies are all linked.  Noticed Fugro is also on their client list. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2009, 12:35:27 PM »

Lifesong & Hotping....not sure if this Kaplan is related to Kaplan Industry.

From Lake Maracaibo (Venezuela):
Implementation of the ENERTAG ITS Solution on two blocks of the Lake
Maracaibo for Kaplan/Gulmar Energy Consortium.
This operation is to be carried out at the request of PDVSA. A team of
divers will be placing ENERTAG ITS Tags on subsea flow lines and pipelines
in order to facilitate tracking and identification of pipes in need of repair.

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=Kaplan%2FGulmar+Energy+Consortium.+lake+maracaibo&fr=yfp-t-501&u=www.enertag.com/index.html&w=kaplan+gulmar+energy+consortium+lake+maracaibo&d=YcBYYJ2uScek&icp=1&.intl=us

The boat Adams Arrow was one of the boats commisioned for the Lake Maracaibo Project.One of Adams Offshore's Clients is Superior Offshore...Coincedence or not??

http://www.adamsoffshore.net/

ARE WE GETTING CLOSER

Thanks, KTF.  It is an educational adventure finding how these companies are all linked.  Noticed Fugro is also on their client list. 

Thank You.What a great find!If you can bring a picture of where Lake Maracaibo sits in Venezuela...Being in the waters off of Aruba would be GRAND to say the least...Is there a better way to conduct business as you steal money from your stockholders then searching for Natalee Holloway....All the while Jim Mermis doing business on Superior's Dime for Kaplan industry..DOWN IN VENEZUELA..Question is..WHAT DID LOUIS E SCHAEFER JR GET????????????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2009, 12:38:17 PM »

http://houston.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2007/05/14/daily50.html?jst=b_ln_hl

(snipped)

"We are pleased with our results for the first quarter of 2007, with revenues exceeding our earlier forecast," said James Mermis, president and chief executive officer. "Utilization and average dayrates for the Gulmar Falcon and the Adams Surveyor, which are our two dynamically positioned vessels that are currently in service, have been strong in the first half of the second quarter.

"We expect continued strong demand for these vessels, which should benefit us as the Superior Endeavour is placed in service late in the second quarter of 2007 and the Gulmar Condor enters service early in the third quarter of 2007."

Been clients/partners or leasing equipment/vessels for a while. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »

REMINDER:

John Silvetti was not deceiving Kyle Kingsman.  Kyle recognized the game being played our between the Arubans and John Silvetti ... the game where the outcome implied a family would never be afforded the remains of their loved one.

Despictable!!

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it. I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2009, 12:42:22 PM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »

Lake Maracaibo lies between Venezuela & Columbia.  I modified the last map to show Aruba.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2009, 12:45:53 PM »

REMINDER:

John Silvetti was not deceiving Kyle Kingsman.  Kyle recognized the game being played our between the Arubans and John Silvetti ... the game where the outcome implied a family would never be afforded the remains of their loved one.

Despictable!!

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it. I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap

LOGIC DICTATES JANET....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2009, 12:47:36 PM »

I would have to conclude that the future of underwater exploration and drilling for oil is in this immediate area.  Just being on hand would give one a tremendous advantage as far as bidding or making contracts, networking I believe it is called these days.

Where better to find out what is happening than in the center of it all.  Aruba would be that being between Venezuela and the huge Brazilian oil reserves just recently located.

Where The Action Is!  Sotaspeak.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2009, 12:47:50 PM »

My maps disappeared....I'll have to try something else. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »

REMINDER:

Despictable!!

Janet

++++++

LOGIC DICTATES JANET....

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »

I would have to conclude that the future of underwater exploration and drilling for oil is in this immediate area.  Just being on hand would give one a tremendous advantage as far as bidding or making contracts, networking I believe it is called these days.

Where better to find out what is happening than in the center of it all.  Aruba would be that being between Venezuela and the huge Brazilian oil reserves just recently located.

Where The Action Is!  Sotaspeak.

And wouldn't it be nice to have an offshore company open up as well.I think Schaefer had that covered in the Cayman's..IIRC

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2009, 12:50:46 PM »

My maps disappeared....I'll have to try something else. 

And a good map it was indeed!  Shows the very close proximity to Aruba that all of this is!  What better place to get in on the ground floor of all the wheeling and dealing in the development of these new oil fields.  I would have to think one would have to have a dreadful reputation in the industry not to find work with all of this going on now and in the near future.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2009, 12:52:30 PM »

Forgot to say Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys! 

KTF LIfesong 2NJ Anybody have We seen this before

http://agreements.realdealdocs.com/Asset-Purchase-Agreement/EXHIBIT-10-1AMENDMENT-TO-ASSET-PURCHASE--847791/#doc_start

EXHIBIT 10.1

AMENDMENT TO ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT

This Amendment to Asset Purchase Agreement (the “ Amendment ”), dated as of November 1, 2005, is made by and among CAL DIVE INTERNATIONAL, INC. , a Minnesota corporation (“ CDI ” or the “ Buyer ”), and STOLT OFFSHORE INC. , a Louisiana corporation, S & H DIVING LLC , a Louisiana limited liability company and SCS SHIPPING LIMITED , an Isle of Man company (collectively, the “ Sellers ”). Buyer and Sellers are sometimes referred to herein individually as a “ Party ” and collectively as the “ Parties .” Unless otherwise specified, capitalized terms used herein shall have the meaning specified in the Asset Purchase Agreement (as defined below).

WHEREAS, the Parties entered into that certain Asset Purchase Agreement dated as of April 11, 2005 (the “ Asset Purchase Agreement ”); and

WHEREAS, because of the delay resulting from complying with the requirements of the HSR Act, the Parties desire to amend the Asset Purchase Agreement as set forth herein;

NOW, THEREFORE, for a good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, and subject to the terms and conditions as herein provided, the Parties agree as follows:

1. The introductory paragraph of the Asset Purchase Agreement is hereby modified to include “ SCS SHIPPING LIMITED , an Isle of Man company” as one of the Sellers. By its execution of this Amendment, SCS SHIPPING LIMITED hereby adopts and ratifies all terms and conditions of the Asset Purchase Agreement, except as otherwise hereby amended by this Amendment.

2. Section 1.1 of the Asset Purchase Agreement is hereby amended and restated to define “ Closing ” and “ Closing Date ” as follows:

“ Closing ” shall mean the consummation of the IMR Closing, DLB 801 Closing, and SEAWAY KESTREL Closing, respectively, as indicated by the context of the relevant provision, and shall apply with respect to that portion of the Subject Assets as is being sold to Buyer at such Closing, with each such Closing each effective as of the date specified herein.

“ Closing Date ” shall mean the date on which each of the IMR Closing, DLB 801 Closing, and SEAWAY KESTREL Closing occurs, respectively, as indicated by the context of the relevant provision, and shall apply with respect to that portion of the Subject Assets as is being sold to Buyer on such date.

3. Section 1.1 of the Asset Purchase Agreement is hereby amended to add the following definitions:

“ DLB 801 ” shall mean the vessel of that name as such vessel is more particularly described in Exhibit A .

Amendment to
Asset Purchase Agreement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ DLB 801 Closing ” shall mean the closing of the sale of the DLB 801.

“ Effective Time ” shall mean the effective time of a particular Closing as more particularly described in Section 9.1(a) with respect to the IMR Vessel Closing; Section 9.1(b) with respect to the SEAWAY KESTREL Closing; and Section 9.1(c) with respect to the DLB 801 Closing.

“ IMR Closing ” shall mean the closing of all of the transactions contemplated by this Agreement other than the transactions contemplated by the SEAWAY KESTREL Closing and the DLB 801 Closing.

“ IMR Vessels ” shall mean the American Diver, American Star, American Liberty, American Victory, American Constitution, American Triumph and Seaway Defender, all as more particularly described in Exhibit A .

“ SEAWAY KESTREL ” shall mean the vessel of that name as such vessel is more particularly described in Exhibit A .

“ SEAWAY KESTREL Closing ” shall mean the closing of the sale of the SEAWAY KESTREL.

“ Vessels ” shall mean the vessels described in Exhibit A and Defender ROV described in Exhibit A-1; provided, however, that when the context of the Agreement imposes obligations with respect to the Vessels, e.g., Section 5.6 and Section 9.2(d), and such obligations are not customarily imposed with respect to a remote operated vehicle (“ ROV ”), then such obligations shall not apply to the Defender ROV.

4. Section 2.1 of the Asset Purchase Agreement is hereby amended and restated in its entirety as follows:

2.1 There shall be three separate and independent Closings: the IMR Closing; the SEAWAY KESTREL Closing; and the DLB 801 Closing. At each such Closing, Sellers shall sell, convey, assign, transfer and deliver to Buyer, and Buyer shall purchase, acquire and accept from Sellers, all of Sellers’ rights, title and interests in and to the following described Subject Assets:

(a)

IMR Closing: the IMR Vessels together with the Vessel-Related Equipment for the IMR Vessels described in Exhibit B and Exhibit B-1 ; the diving equipment including the portable SAT diving system described in Exhibit C ; the real property and leases (the “ Assigned Leases ”) described in Exhibit D ; and the machinery, apparatus, furniture and fixtures, materials, supplies, inventory, and other equipment described in Exhibit E .

Amendment to
Asset Purchase Agreement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(b)

SEAWAY KESTREL Closing: the SEAWAY KESTREL together with the Vessel-Related Equipment for the SEAWAY KESTREL described in Exhibit B and Exhibit B-1 .

(c)

DLB 801 Closing: the DLB 801 together with the Vessel-Related Equipment for the SEAWAY KESTREL described in Exhibit B and Exhibit B-1 .

5. Section 4.1 of the Asset Purchase Agreement is hereby deleted in its entirety and the following substituted in lieu thereof:

4.1 (a) The total purchase price (“ Purchase Price ”) to be paid to Sellers by Buyer for the Subject Assets shall be One Hundred Twenty-Two Million Nine Hundred Twenty-Seven Thousand and No/100 United States Dollars ($122,927,000 USD), as adjusted pursuant to Section 4.2 below, which Purchase Price will be allocated and paid in accordance with Schedule 4.5.

(b) The Purchase Price shall be adjusted pursuant to Section 4.2. Such Purchase Price adjustment shall be made for each respective Closing; provided, however, that it is understood and agreed that the foregoing Purchase Price has already been adjusted with respect to the Subject Assets sold and conveyed at the IMR Closing.

(c) As part of the settlement with the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice pursuant to the HSR Act, Buyer has agreed to sell the Seaway Defender. With respect to the net proceeds from the sale of the Seaway DEFENDER (and its Vessel-Related Equipment), it is understood and agreed that Buyer shall retain the first $7,000,000 USD of such net sales proceeds and the proceeds in excess of $7,000,000 USD shall be shared equally between Buyer and Sellers; provided, however, that if the SEAWAY DEFENDER is sold with the Defender ROV, this sharing of proceeds shall not apply as to that part of the purchase price allocated in good faith by the purchaser to the Defender ROV and related equipment. If the Defender ROV is sold separately from the SEAWAY DEFENDER, this Section 4.1(c) shall likewise not apply to such sale. Buyer will pay any such amount to Sellers within one business day of Buyer’s receipt of such proceeds.

6. Section 4.2 of the Asset Purchase Agreement is hereby deleted in its entirety and the following substituted in lieu thereof:

4.2 The Purchase Price shall be adjusted based upon the condition of the Subject Assets made a part of the DLB 801 Closing and the SEAWAY KESTREL Closing from the date this Agreement is executed through each respective Closing Date. The baseline for the condition of the SEAWAY KESTREL shall be the report of Matthews Daniels, a copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit 4.2B , and for the DLB 801 shall be the report of Poseidon

Amendment to
Asset Purchase Agreement

Maritime, a copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit 4.2C . Buyer and Sellers shall cause these reports to be updated within seven (7) days of the DLB 801 Closing Date or the SEAWAY KESTREL Closing Date, as the case may be, by Buyer personnel and if on the respective Closing Date there are any Subject Assets (made a part of such Closing) that are damaged, missing, or otherwise inoperable (ordinary wear and tear excepted, and excluding matters covered by Section 4.4), which were not damaged, missing, or otherwise inoperable (ordinary wear and tear excepted) on the date of the relevant report (an “ Adjustment Item ”), and which, with respect to the Subject Assets made a part of the SEAWAY KESTREL Closing and/or the DLB 801 Closing, in aggregate exceed Five Hundred Thousand and No/100 United States Dollars ($500,000 USD), then the Purchase Price shall be adjusted downward dollar for dollar based on the value of such Adjustment Items from the first dollar, provided th

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2009, 01:00:39 PM »

I know about Stolt and CalDive but don't know if i've seen that Document.It is always good to read a couple times by many eyes..I'm sure,me personnally,i miss quite a bit!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2009, 01:07:08 PM »

These may come out small.  My photobucket settings need to be addressed and I have not spent the time to do so.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2009, 01:07:11 PM »

I know about Stolt and CalDive but don't know if i've seen that Document.It is always good to read a couple times by many eyes..I'm sure,me personnally,i miss quite a bit!
I have had a distraction this morning....My 4 month old Grandson has a cough and My Son is Freaking out because He is a New Daddy at the age of 30 yrs and I have had to reassure Him the Baby is fine if He has no fever and is eating good....lol.....
So I'm afraid I may miss something also...lol  Never hurts to repeat if necessary to get the big picture... Carry On Monkeys... We will figure this out in time!

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2009, 01:10:50 PM »

BUT Capslock solved it.... he had a witness.... what happened to Capslock witness? 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »

Alot of this that We have posted this morning is already in Lifesong's Timeline....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.0

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »

Alot of this that We have posted this morning is already in Lifesong's Timeline....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.0

Yes, it started with my Kaplan/Gulmar find.  I knew some of it was too familiar not to be a repeat, and apologized to cover my patootie.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2009, 01:33:45 PM »

Has any research ever revealed that Persistence endeavor was two-fold ... mapping targets for oil as well as watching for something that could be Natalee Holloway related?  When the unreliable source is considered regarding Jug Twitty's words in an email ... I believe that more proof is required.

Without more proof ... I have come to the conclusion that the search may have started out with honorable intentions but with a PR motive.  However ... at some period of time John silvetti made a pact with the enemy who has denied justice for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

Maybe that pact was made following the revelation of the images of the December 29th ROV dive by prior to the December 30th visual dive at that meeting on board the Persistence.

Janet

++++++

THE MOTIVE

Kyle Kingman - I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies.

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

THE MEETING

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

Kyle Kingman: We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

JUG TWITTY?

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11/09 -
« Reply #773 on: February 17, 2009, 05:50:50 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I [THE LEAK]rec'd from Lalas.

He is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped .... while they were looking ... the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever. They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.  Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg676738;topicseen#msg676738

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.