May 22, 2024, 01:52:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #34 4/9/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 115348 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2009, 11:57:58 AM »

For those who post and participate at hate sites having no social conscience.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2009, 12:03:31 PM »

For all the rest of the musers!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2009, 12:04:18 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2009, 12:44:49 PM »

Thank you Oldie for the ATM warning.

Also the haters will hack your computer.  I am on my fourth operating system and second hard drive since the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  The following was done by a real live human being, not just a virus or computer software but some jerk actually entering my system and destroying it.

It is more than mere "trash talk" by a long shot and becomes very expensive after a while.  And if they really want it done, they will hire someone to do it.

From last computer bill:

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2009, 12:45:11 PM »

Hi Anna - funny!!   

Hi Dolce - funny!!   

You guys crack me up!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2009, 12:52:02 PM »

Hi, MyTime! 

While we are alone I will quickly post more pics of the grandpups before a mod can send me to the four legged thread!

Now as the Anna Nana, am I allowed to ask the owner if she thinks the pup is expecting to get a call with that cellphone?  I guess she is doing that for size but what if it were to ring?  Would scare the pup to death!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2009, 12:52:05 PM »

Hey my fashionista monkeys!  Check out the latest thread over in the Fashion Forum! 

Flattering Fixes for Every Body
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4841.new#new

Add your tips and comments to help your fellow monkeys!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »

They are so precious Anna!!  Little jelly beans for Easter.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2009, 12:58:27 PM »

Thanks, Dolce.  I may drive over to see the grandpups in person this weekend.  Or would that be in pup instead of person?

PERSONA NON GRATA

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2009, 01:09:39 PM »

Good job in the fashion thread, Dolce.  You can do my wedding for me!!!  Did I mention I am going to marry Matthew McConaughey when I grow up???  Yep, dont you think we would be cute together????  Me too!!!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2009, 01:11:12 PM »

What white dogs do immediately following any bath:

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2009, 01:41:41 PM »

Anna, you said:
Hi, MyTime!

While we are alone I will quickly post more pics of the grandpups before a mod can send me to the four legged thread!
Anna, it's just fine to post pics here.  I can't imagine any mod sending anyone to the four-legged thread UNLESS the pics are being posted in missing person's threads or possibly to let new monkeys know we have a four-legged thread.  I think it would be neat if you shared  your pups pics not only here in musings, but posted them also  in the four-legged thread  because then they are together and others can see them later.   Not everyone comes to musings.  And the pics are very cute! I love seeing everyone's pet pics, just not in a missing persons threads, which I think you understand. 

For  another example, Steel was posting some recipes here.  That was great.  But I also suggested he post them in the recipes thread in addition to posting them in musings. Then they are a part of that record, for when monkeys want to see recipes or find that particular one.  See what I mean? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2009, 01:50:51 PM »

Yes, ma'am, MuffyBee.  I understand.

We have tornado watch. 

BBL. . . going to watch for presser in Sandra Cantu investigation before I lock it down for approaching storms.  Springtime in the Southland I am afraid.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2009, 01:57:10 PM »

Yes, ma'am, MuffyBee.  I understand.

We have tornado watch. 

BBL. . . going to watch for presser in Sandra Cantu investigation before I lock it down for approaching storms.  Springtime in the Southland I am afraid.

Anna ~ Please stay safe.  I hope you will post some more pics when you get back.  I am hopeful there will be an arrest for Sandra Cantu soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2009, 02:08:38 PM »

Hi, MyTime! 

Now as the Anna Nana, am I allowed to ask the owner if she thinks the pup is expecting to get a call with that cellphone?  I guess she is doing that for size but what if it were to ring?  Would scare the pup to death!

Anna, I have to go...........but first had to day - I want them all!!  Soooooooooo cute!!!!  Thank you Anna, i love your pictures - they make me smile!!

See you guys later!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2009, 02:20:25 PM »

You are right mytime.  Anna's doggie pics are soo-ooo--oo cute.  I like them all, but tend to be partial to the yorkies, because of my two., Muffy aka Muffy Warrior Princess aka Stinky Pete and my little one Bitsy aka Shorty aka Piddle aka Beeze Wax.   It's not like I dote on them or anything...   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2009, 02:46:37 PM »

Tornado Outbreak Starts in Tennessee
4/10/2009 12:00 PM

By Andrew Ulrich
AccuWeather.com  As of noon, severe thunderstorms were continuing to intensify to the west of Nashville, Tennessee. These thunderstorms will continue to move eastward and could produce a tornado at any time. Strong thunderstorms were also beginning to develop in northern Mississippi.

Bowling Green, Ky.; Nashville, Tenn.; Montgomery, Ala.; and New Orleans, La., are among the cities, towns and rural areas today's severe weather will threaten.

Latest on the Ongoing Damaging Storms
The powerful thunderstorms will shift to southern Virginia, the Carolinas and Georgia tonight. This includes Augusta, Ga., where the Masters Golf Tournament is currently underway.

Damaging winds, hail and blinding downpours will continue to accompany the strongest thunderstorms through tonight. Several tornadoes could touch down and cause destruction. You should take immediate action if a storm-related warning is issued for your area.

Make sure your cell phone is fully charged today. You can use your cell phone to access AccuWeather.com forecasting services and radar, especially if you are traveling or in the field.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2009, 03:00:00 PM »

Anna I love the puppy photos, I have to work today and most of my colleagues are not so trust me, the puppy photos make me smile !

We've had so much rain and wild thunderstorms this spring that the mildew is growing like crazy on my fence and siding. With family arriving here for the holiday I guess I'll just have to apologize for it! No time lately to wash down everything again, seems like I just did that a few weeks ago 

I hope all of the SM posters in the south escape the tornadoes, everyone be safe please!

Muffy I hope it's okay to post this here too but I saw a link to a dark side blog that was forwarded to me, I won't post the link but suffice it to say, where do people find the time or wasted energy to assault SM posters online like this? When does it end? Why won't it end? If anyone has answers then I'm all ears, for I just don't 'get it'.

So moving on, I do hope everyone has a great weekend and can enjoy the Easter holiday.

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2009, 03:03:08 PM »

Hi None it's good to see you.   

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: April 10, 2009, 03:07:06 PM »

Hi None it's good to see you.   

Hi Muffy, good to see you too 

I think I really really wanna take a happy nappy, the dark skies and storms make me sooo sleepy, but gotta hop like a bunny back to work!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.