May 02, 2024, 09:48:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 287891 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: September 25, 2010, 07:58:12 PM »

O/T....Congratulations, Klaas..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: September 25, 2010, 07:58:44 PM »

Thanks TM, SuzieQ, Nonesuche and everyone that has added to the Steph Watts show link.  Much appreciated.  I added some artwork 

O/T thanks for the congrats on my new grand baby.  I'll be seeing her in person tomorrow!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: September 25, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »

O/T....Congratulations, Klaas..

Thanks Sleuth!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: September 25, 2010, 08:02:42 PM »

It looks like the Watts thread is already showing up within the top 25 results on google but if all would click on the link below a few times tonight, it should move it up to the top ten?

TIA ! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0

(Thanks to TexasMom & Susie Q)

I've tried to read this thread today.  When I click on it, it takes me there but won't scroll down. 
Any suggestions anyone?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: September 25, 2010, 08:06:12 PM »

It looks like the Watts thread is already showing up within the top 25 results on google but if all would click on the link below a few times tonight, it should move it up to the top ten?

I've tried to read this thread today.  When I click on it, it takes me there but won't scroll down. 
Any suggestions anyone?

I just tried it and it works fine for me.  Maybe another monkey might have some idea why you aren't able to scroll down. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: September 25, 2010, 08:08:53 PM »

Any suggestions anyone?

I just tried it and it works fine for me.  Maybe another monkey might have some idea why you aren't able to scroll down. 
Thanks Muffy.  I'll keep trying.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: September 25, 2010, 08:11:35 PM »

Any suggestions anyone?

I just googled "can't scroll down page".  Maybe you could look there and see if any thing is applicable, depending if you're using as a browser or maybe what's applicable if you use IE, Windows 7 or whatever.  Maybe a tech savvy monkey will come along...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: September 25, 2010, 08:13:05 PM »

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks Muffy.  I'll keep trying.

I think you may need to adjust settings or something.  I wish I knew more how to help you. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: September 25, 2010, 08:15:18 PM »

What did the Beth and Dave get for $400,000.????????????????????????????????????????? Absolutely NOTHING and insults for Beth. 
Wreck, I very seldom disagree with you,except in this case.  I don't discredit anyone who receives any funding to try to assist with finding the missing, and even though they receive funding does not mean that they will be able to uncover anything of value, but at least they tried.  Just as I don't mind if they have cameras rolling or if they write a book about it or create a program from it. 

I totally agree with you, however, on the insults being unwarranted.
I don't begrudge being paid handsomely to do the work he did. I DO begrudge someone taking that much money (basically finding little) and then biting the hand that fed him.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: September 25, 2010, 08:15:44 PM »

Muffy - it works for me now!   
Thanks for your concern. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: September 25, 2010, 08:18:19 PM »

What did the Beth and Dave get for $400,000.????????????????????????????????????????? Absolutely NOTHING and insults for Beth. 
Wreck, I very seldom disagree with you,except in this case.  I don't discredit anyone who receives any funding to try to assist with finding the missing, and even though they receive funding does not mean that they will be able to uncover anything of value, but at least they tried.  Just as I don't mind if they have cameras rolling or if they write a book about it or create a program from it. 

I don't begrudge being paid handsomely to do the work he did. I DO begrudge someone taking that much money (basically finding little) and then biting the hand that fed him.
Whether he technically was paid by Dave or with some fund -- he was working FOR Dave AND Beth. He should NEVER publicly criticize his employers. -JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: September 25, 2010, 08:19:31 PM »

O/T thanks for the congrats on my new grand baby.  I'll be seeing her in person tomorrow!

One more sleep!!

Klaas ... my prayers are with you and hubby in your travels.  Have a wonderful visit with Mommy, Daddy and little gal.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: September 25, 2010, 08:23:07 PM »

Whether he technically was paid by Dave or with some fund -- he was working FOR Dave AND Beth. He should NEVER publicly criticize his employers. -JMO

everything Tim has been doing on Aruba for the last few years has been a giant scam. There I said it.

Who know if this nutball pond witness even passed two lie detector tests. More like passed a lot of gas... and it knocked out Tim and others. 

who could even believe this nonsense on the face of it?

hey we found a donkey bone in Guatemala - ohhh dear God this is a hot lead ...  let's go. Dave's paying.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: September 25, 2010, 08:24:37 PM »

Thanks for your concern. 

YW.  Glad it's working.  Musta been gremlins    

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #914 on: September 25, 2010, 08:25:51 PM »

Any suggestions anyone?

I just googled "can't scroll down page".  Maybe you could look there and see if any thing is applicable, depending if you're using as a browser or maybe what's applicable if you use IE, Windows 7 or whatever.  Maybe a tech savvy monkey will come along...

I was able to do so and will continue clicking tonight.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: September 25, 2010, 08:25:56 PM »

Working on making it number one!!

Tricia

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: September 25, 2010, 08:26:11 PM »

Thanks for your concern. 

YW.  Glad it's working.  Musta been gremlins    

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: September 25, 2010, 08:27:43 PM »

everything Tim has been doing on Aruba for the last few years has been a giant scam. There I said it.

Who know if this nutball pond witness even passed two lie detector tests. More like passed a lot of gas... and it knocked out Tim and others. 

who could even believe this nonsense on the face of it?

hey we found a donkey bone in Guatemala - ohhh dear God this is a hot lead ...  let's go. Dave's paying.
I said this morning that Dave was being played like a fiddle. I just don't know who all is holding the bow.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: September 25, 2010, 08:29:49 PM »

It is obvious that there has been a falling out with Beth Holloway by both Tim Miller and TJ Ward.  However it is so unprofessional of both these men to undermine the mother of Natalee Holloway.  It appears ... as usual ... Beth has taken the high road and remained silent on the negative.

Janet

+++++

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I cannot.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Page 219:
   I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: September 25, 2010, 08:30:19 PM »

I said this morning that Dave was being played like a fiddle. I just don't know who all is holding the bow.

I think Tim et al are PO'ed that Beth is upsetting their gravy train.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.