May 14, 2024, 01:20:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 11 - 6/19/05  (Read 177402 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: June 19, 2005, 08:35:06 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "ottwolves"
Quote from: "Herkimer"
Hi Everyone - This is my first post, and maybe a little off topic, but...

Is this the 'Marten' that's been discussed?

http://www.khonkaen.com/english/classifieds/view_print.asp?id=50066311085100009

Cheers from sunny Texas

Hi Herk, yes that is the sicko.

is his first name max or is it marten?

FOM...the guy I was talking about is Marten. Do you want his tickle webpage link?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: June 19, 2005, 08:35:14 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Nancy_Drew, in my opinion you should take everything what reporters say with a grain of salt. Both Aruban and U.S.

Words to live by.

Aruba Girl, drive by shooting, decapitated man from the other day. Natalee missing. They are starting to add up, no?

FOM - don't apologize for the drinking comment. Please I used to tell the hotel bar tenders to make my pina coladas with 151 rum.  :D

They could add up and hopefully they will..but, right now they are rumors and gossip.  Again, some of the biggest stories have been written by unknown folks just digging for truth.  HOWEVER,  while they were digging they didn't print or blast around the world some of the tidbits they found...I just feel bad for the guy Lorenzo who is said to be crazy!  Yikes, and double Yikes.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: June 19, 2005, 08:35:17 PM »

Quote from: "mountainmac"
Quote from: "Michael22"
'official' physchic reading on june 4th, 2005

http://www.mythforlife.com/predictions.html

I hope this prediction has as much validity as Brian, one of the earlier "physhics" offering "assistance".
Yeah Michael, that is chilling.  I agree with you!
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: June 19, 2005, 08:35:50 PM »

Has anyone who is on the ground in Aruba attempted to contact the Diario reporter Hobart Thiel to ask about any follow up on the story he phoned in to Fox News last night regarding a car with 3 males and 2 females?
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: June 19, 2005, 08:35:58 PM »

Hi Juvenal ,

Thank you for your comment , was just trying to place things in perspective in helping explain the reaction of the father. And the silence of the friends of joran and comerades.

If I would be a close friend of yours and you commited a crime ,neighter I would give you up to the police. If I did , I  think you would be very dissapointed in our friendship, or would you expect me as close friend to give you up ?

In fact this was an issue raised by the great pfhilosfer Kant " when is it justified to betray a good friend, relatice or a stranger "

So it is a universal philsofical question .

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "RB"
Does anybody find that a very
conflicting message?

First, bendex, thanks for your view.  

And yes writenow, it is conflicting to the American point of view.

I must apologize, but I don't buy the argument that anything that says that possible life or death matters have anything to do with "cultural differences." That's the biggest crock ever. I know that there are good people and bad people in every culture.

Any parent that has a child missing in a foreign country is going to be distraught, and will forget to observe the finer points of etiquette.

Furthermore, any decent person, especially one with children of his own, would understand this. The race or nationality of that person does not matter one iota.

Same thing if you know that your friend had possibly killed someone. I do not buy that to protect someone you know is guilty is a "Dutch cultural trait." What a load of sh*t. Do you realize by saying that, you've just slandered your own people?

I don't know what was said between Jug and Paulus VDS. It could be that Paulus tried to be helpful and Jug remained angry and confrontational. All I do know is that none of that had anything to do with either Dutch or American cultural standards.

Only the facts
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: June 19, 2005, 08:36:06 PM »

From websleuths:
A poster named samthebam at Riehl's blog is stating that she is from Mountain Brook and has some interesting information. She states that the father VDS was seen at at McDonald's at 3 a.m. Someone stated that McDonald's closes at 1 a.m. He could have been there discarding something in a dumpster. samthebam says that because his behavior is very suspicious, he has not been allowed to see his son. Following is another post of hers:
...I am very confident that the dad was out at 3 a.m. and that the authorities are extremely suspicious.

Hint: the person who told me this has the last name of Twitty.

« Reply #786 on: June 19, 2005, 08:36:13 PM »

Quote from: "luckydee"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "ottwolves"
Quote from: "Herkimer"
Hi Everyone - This is my first post, and maybe a little off topic, but...

Is this the 'Marten' that's been discussed?

http://www.khonkaen.com/english/classifieds/view_print.asp?id=50066311085100009

thnx

Marten van den Berg
http://www.meetingthaipeople.com/about.html

peace to all
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 19, 2005, 08:36:26 PM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
On Aruba, a meeting of powerful people took place which put a major drug trafficking plot in action.  The drugs were manufactured in Columbia, warehoused in Venezuela, and put on a Saudi private jet in Caracas to transport to Paris, Italy, and Spain.  Two of the people have been convicted in the USA.
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/fls/050503-01.html

If people can plan a major drug trafficking operation in Aruba, do you not think they can kidnap one young naive woman?

As more time goes on in this case, I am leaning farther and farther away from the "kidnapping" theory. I'm more in line with Riehl's view, myself.   Also note, on Aruba they *plotted* it, it wasn't executed thru there.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 19, 2005, 08:37:40 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Has anyone who is on the ground in Aruba attempted to contact the Diario reporter Hobart Thiel to ask about any follow up on the story he phoned in to Fox News last night regarding a car with 3 males and 2 females?

email FOX and demand they update the story.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: June 19, 2005, 08:38:13 PM »

I will email them.  Which show was it on?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: June 19, 2005, 08:38:26 PM »

i may be wrong it was reported by someone from Alabama was it not?    but when was this sighting?  maybe vander sloot is doing his own investigation.  

Quote from: "maggie fff"
Quote from: "iquitos"
So what were the unsupervised Mountain Brook Kids doing in the McDonald's parking lot at 3 am,

Who said it was a MB student who witnessed this event?

/
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: June 19, 2005, 08:38:55 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
I have never understood the "I'll never tell" attitude that some people have.  There is a time to tell, snitch, scream at the top of your lungs if at all possible.  Being "loyal" sometimes hurts more people than being "disloyal."
Exactly!  When my friends commit murders and such, I don't associate with them any more!
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: June 19, 2005, 08:38:59 PM »

Quote from: "pinto"
Quote from: "sb"
When we hear the word "chase", we think of white Broncos and "Cops". I think this Hispanic man probably meant to say somethink like "we are trying to track the movements of" and used an inaccurate word.

I agree; this is what I thought when I heard it.

He didn't say "chase" he said "followed"
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 19, 2005, 08:39:46 PM »

The one with the body in the cementary, no one has said anything about it being related to the NH case. I don't know if that's because it should be obvious that it isn't, or because they don't want to speculate. I've heard that the dead guy was from the Dominican Republic, but if that's true or not I don't know.

The driveby had nothing to do with the NH case, the cops already have the shooters (that thud you hear is from people fainting at the idea that the cops actually do something here), and when you hear 'hotel', think very very seedy motel.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: June 19, 2005, 08:39:55 PM »

From Riehl World:
Fox News is reporting that Joran Van der Sloot friend Max Arends was brought in for questioning on Friday night. If I'm not mistaken, this is a second visit for Arends.

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

Nevermind. I think Dan was mistaken.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: June 19, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
I will email them.  Which show was it on?

Bigstory last night. roughly 9:30pm EST
pinto
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: June 19, 2005, 08:40:16 PM »

Quote from: "Ben"
Quote from: "clevfan1234"
Maxito Arendsz is also a street racer in Aruba

Max Arendsz
Zim Racing
93 Mustang LX
302 N2O
Manual
MT Slicks
April 2003

Interesting fact there.  I just jumped on, so the connection could have been made a bit in the past, but on the site where we first saw Steve Croes picture it lists him as "the craziest driver" or something to that effect.

Did he race too?

Yes, I posted that yesterday. But I'm not sure it was discussed. It also lends credence to the fact that there are two (at least) Max Arends/zes, because the student Max wouldn't have been able to drive (legally) in 2003.
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: June 19, 2005, 08:40:25 PM »

<<The big failure was not taking agressive action the minute they realized Natalee was not there in the morning. they should have had the kids, the security people and the chaperones out on the beach looking.>>

140 people spreading out in a massive beach search... but no police involvement?  No contact with the person identified as among the last seen with NH?

And no concerns about "contamination" with such a search?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 19, 2005, 08:40:35 PM »

In fact this was an issue raised by the great pfhilosfer Kant " when is it justified to betray a good friend, relatice or a stranger "

So it is a universal philsofical question .

And so it is.  Juve, we weren't debating whether it applied or not - just that as in with the interpretations of language (see Dairo reporter's use of "chase" vs "tracking, monitoring"), things can get misunderstood by both sides. Europeans and Americans are different, and they have different interpretations of morals, values, and conduct. We're much more straightforward (which can be construed as crass and obnoxious) than our counterparts overseas.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: June 19, 2005, 08:40:36 PM »

Quote from: "maggie fff"
Quote from: "iquitos"
So what were the unsupervised Mountain Brook Kids doing in the McDonald's parking lot at 3 am,

Who said it was a MB student who witnessed this event?

/

Everything  below the dashes below was cut and pasted from: http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_32.html

--------------------------------------
Posted on "The Troubling Puzzle" blog:

I'm in Mountain Brook and from the people who have recently returned from Aruba is that Van der Sloot's dad was seen at a McDonald's at 3 a.m. the night Natalee disappeared.

I don't think this has been reported in the mainstream media so hopefully this will help those of of you who are following this closely. This is my first post here and I'm posting something I think all of you might find significant.

Natalee goes missing at about 1 to 1:30 a.m. and the Van der Sloot's dad is seen at a McDonalds at 3a.m. I assume the dad has a job and would have to be at work the next day. There to me it is very suspicious.......

Posted by: samthebam | June 19, 2005 03:35 PM

???????

Posted by: Florida Girl | June 19, 2005 03:39 PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.