May 21, 2024, 04:25:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 131086 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2006, 07:39:17 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
BTW Angie and Mrs. Red, I am on here quite a bit but so few people are posting much (or responding) that I usually don't stay on a long time. I am checking in and out often, though.

Me too SB..
 Glad to have been able to talk with you! Hope al is well with yah!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2006, 07:51:12 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Gonna go slink into the corner..LOL
I have been so way behnd. and I am rereading things I wrote and
IMO I sound so damn stupid its embarassing... Sad
Better off lurking I guess.. Sad

Don't feel that way Angie.  We have all been beating this around for so long that it gets a little wierd.  There is no news so our ideas just kind of get out there for now.
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2006, 08:07:59 PM »

I'm wondering if JQK and Beth have a reason as to why they have been keeping quiet.  I hope am sure it is not because they don't want to keep Nat's story alive.  Hopefully they are saving some typre of ammunition for why Joran and company hang themselves by telling more lies.  There is no way Joran can keep track of all the different lies he has told.

I am really beginning to wonder if Koen or possibly Sander are more involved than we might think.  Not in her death, but possibly the disposal.  If she was disposed of at sea, I am sure they are somehow involved, even if it is after the fact and they have the knowledge of what happened.
I've always thought that VanStratten was in it right from the beginning.  Let's just hope that he didn't damage the investigation enough that there is little usuage evidence left.

I still do not know if this Dutch team is for "show" or they actually want to try to solve this crime.

I too am here everyday reading and lurking, but I just don't know what to say anymore.  More than half the people I mention the case to, come up with comments like:

Did they find her yet?
I vaguely remember something about a missing girl.
What country was she at?
Wasn't the whole thing a scam and she was found safe?

The whole thing is so sad, on many levels.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2006, 08:08:01 PM »

Hi Everybody!!

Is anybody home?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2006, 08:08:25 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Gonna go slink into the corner..LOL
I have been so way behnd. and I am rereading things I wrote and
IMO I sound so damn stupid its embarassing... Sad
Better off lurking I guess.. Sad

Don't feel that way Angie.  We have all been beating this around for so long that it gets a little wierd.  There is no news so our ideas just kind of get out there for now.

Thanks Easy.. Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2006, 08:12:06 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi Everybody!!

Is anybody home?

Hey Snoop Dawgy~Dawg!  Smile
Not here for much longer.. Sad  
How you be Snoop?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2006, 08:12:35 PM »

Quote from: "JA"
I'm wondering if JQK and Beth have a reason as to why they have been keeping quiet.  I hope am sure it is not because they don't want to keep Nat's story alive.  Hopefully they are saving some typre of ammunition for why Joran and company hang themselves by telling more lies.  There is no way Joran can keep track of all the different lies he has told.

I am really beginning to wonder if Koen or possibly Sander are more involved than we might think.  Not in her death, but possibly the disposal.  If she was disposed of at sea, I am sure they are somehow involved, even if it is after the fact and they have the knowledge of what happened.
I've always thought that VanStratten was in it right from the beginning.  Let's just hope that he didn't damage the investigation enough that there is little usuage evidence left.

I still do not know if this Dutch team is for "show" or they actually want to try to solve this crime.

I too am here everyday reading and lurking, but I just don't know what to say anymore.  More than half the people I mention the case to, come up with comments like:

Did they find her yet?
I vaguely remember something about a missing girl.
What country was she at?
Wasn't the whole thing a scam and she was found safe?

The whole thing is so sad, on many levels.

I'm with ya JA.  Something is up with Sander for sure.  Esp. about him losing his phone and not reporting it.  I'm trying so hard to keep my hopes up.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2006, 08:14:12 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi Everybody!!

Is anybody home?

Hey Snoop Dawgy~Dawg!  Smile
Not here for much longer.. Sad  
How you be Snoop?

I'm good Angie.  What in the world are we gonna do with Klaasend gone teaching?  Who's gonna take care of us.  I ain't got no momma.  Laughing
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2006, 08:15:48 PM »

Although Koen is closer to Joran's age and was his tennis partner, something makes me believe that Sander is the wilder of the two.  I know it isn't much to go on, but just looking at the pics I have seen of him on Zorphia and MySpace he just appears more in the pimp mode.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2006, 08:19:03 PM »

Is Klaas in here?  Has any one else noticed the "Open Chat" link at the bottom of the page on the main forum index page?  It is down below the list of members online.  Is it an ad or a new feature?

JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2006, 08:22:04 PM »

O/T
Snoopy,
Seeing your avatar makes me think of something that happened in our area a few years  ago.  Someonbe had an old barn near the interstate and painted a pic like your avatar on it.  Areas kids loved it because it wa slike a landmark.  One day it was painted over and there was an article in the papaer.  Guess the Peanut creator people got wind of it and said they were going to sue unless the owners of the barn wanted to pay for the rights to use Snoopy's likeness on the barn!.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2006, 08:25:15 PM »

O/T
Snoopy,
Seeing your avatar makes me think of something that happened in our area a few years  ago.  Someonbe had an old barn near the interstate and painted a pic like your avatar on it.  Areas kids loved it because it wa slike a landmark.  One day it was painted over and there was an article in the papaer.  Guess the Peanut creator people got wind of it and said they were going to sue unless the owners of the barn wanted to pay for the rights to use Snoopy's likeness on the barn!.

Oh man.....they should have left it alone.  I mean it's snoopy for cryin out loud.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2006, 08:26:11 PM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Is Klaas in here?  Has any one else noticed the "Open Chat" link at the bottom of the page on the main forum index page?  It is down below the list of members online.  Is it an ad or a new feature?

Yes, I'm here.  The link says Open but it's not.  It takes you to the software page of the chat software.  It's been like that since the forum came back up this last time.  Wink
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2006, 08:27:42 PM »

Andiac,
I clicked on it and it looked like an advertisement.  I would love it if they opened chat up again.  I had a fun time in chat and miss the many online friends I got to know.  We usually discussed the case, but often talked about other things too.  Many of those I chatted with, don't seem to post on the forum anymore.
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2006, 08:30:58 PM »

I know,  my kids would get so excited and used to always tell me to let them know when Snoopy was coming up!  It wasn't like the people were trying to make money or anything.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2006, 08:32:31 PM »

I know,  my kids would get so excited and used to always tell me to let them know when Snoopy was coming up!  It wasn't like the people were trying to make money or anything.

There's always a fuddy duddy in the bunch.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2006, 08:34:56 PM »

BBL ya'll
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2006, 08:37:06 PM »

Night all!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2006, 08:44:43 PM »

Andiac,
I clicked on it and it looked like an advertisement.  I would love it if they opened chat up again.  I had a fun time in chat and miss the many online friends I got to know.  We usually discussed the case, but often talked about other things too.  Many of those I chatted with, don't seem to post on the forum anymore.

Yes it was fun but it was difficult to multi-task through the conversations.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2006, 08:59:28 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba Agrees with the conditions of the Netherlands (National Police Corps, KLPD) assistance in the investigation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/04/aruba-agrees-with-the-conditions-of-the-netherlands-national-police-corps-klpd-assistance-in-the-investigation-of-the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.