May 14, 2024, 06:11:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 343071 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: December 30, 2008, 01:44:12 PM »

HELLOooo OUT THERE.   Can someone answer my previous question?  

I need to ask how it came to be that the PI's video came to light.  I can't imagine someone, especially a PI, being stupid enough to admit that he had previously filmed the area where little Caylee's remains were found.  Maybe I'm missing some understanding here, wouldn't be the first time, but I would think that someone in that area of work would know he would be added to the list of suspects and/or accomplices.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1841 on: December 30, 2008, 01:44:38 PM »

I agree, rmcalo.  I can't decide if the family is just really dense (I read a message at another site from someone who claimed to know them and that they were really stupid people) or if they are so arrogant that they think no one will see through them.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: December 30, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »

Attorney Advising Anthonys Says Lee May Be Charged

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 – updated: 11:54 am EST December 30, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Thomas Luka, an attorney advising the Anthony family. appeared on CNN's Nancy Grace Monday night and said he thinks the sheriff's office is getting ready to charge Casey's brother Lee.

"There is some concern that some activities that Lee may have been involved with during the investigation might have been seen to law enforcement to be misleading," said Luka.

RAW INTERVIEW: Thomas Luka On Nancy Grace

Luka said Florida's broad laws about tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice are what concerned him the most.

He did maintain however that Lee has fully cooperated with authorities throughout the case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18380933/detail.html#-

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1843 on: December 30, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »

p.s.  peg is your avatar a monkey? Just wondering 

Its supposed to be one of the scary monkeys from Wizard of Oz. But it could be a monkey from Wicked instead.  Dunno. It was the best I could find. 
You like him? I think he has a crush on you.... 

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1844 on: December 30, 2008, 01:48:15 PM »

You know, I think one of the things that RRRREALLLY gets to me about CA, GA, and LA is not only how offensive their attitudes and actions are to Caylee herself, but how they ran around the country spending other people's money to "look for a missing child" who wasn't really missing but was killed by their own offspring. It's like a major "F* U" in face of the millions of ACTUAL missing children and their families everywhere.
It is and not only that look at all the money, for LE and FBI, this is shameful, but it is apparent the Anthony's don't know the word shame.

NoRose and Shan,
I completely agree.  If the A's would have ever acted the way a normal human being would act, shed one tear, demanded the truth from Casey, etc., they would have had the world's support.  IMO, you have to be pretty heinous to have everyone turn against you when your in the situation they have been in.  People naturally have sympathy for people dealing with loss, especially of this magnitude.  That their behavior has changed our natural reaction to disgust and even hate proves there is something very wrong here.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: December 30, 2008, 01:48:18 PM »

I agree, rmcalo.  I can't decide if the family is just really dense (I read a message at another site from someone who claimed to know them and that they were really stupid people) or if they are so arrogant that they think no one will see through them.
I truly do not think that any of them are "stupid". I do believe that they are arrogant as you said. So arrogant that they will do anything to save face and look good. Their own self preservation has clouded all good judgment and removed any moral standing they may have had.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: December 30, 2008, 01:49:51 PM »

I wonder what the skank will order today from the commissary.......do they have duct tape on their list?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: December 30, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »

I need to ask how it came to be that the PI's video came to light.  I can't imagine someone, especially a PI, being stupid enough to admit that he had previously filmed the area where little Caylee's remains were found.  Maybe I'm missing some understanding here, wouldn't be the first time, but I would think that someone in that area of work would know he would be added to the list of suspects and/or accomplices.  

Hi GO, I have no idea.  I'm sorry.  I thought that the PI working for the defense and then being terminated and then re-hired by the Anthony's created a conflict of interest.  I always thought the defense and the Anthony's were on the same side???  It's wayyy too confusing.     ok, i'll shush now.....

faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1848 on: December 30, 2008, 01:53:02 PM »

You know, I think one of the things that RRRREALLLY gets to me about CA, GA, and LA is not only how offensive their attitudes and actions are to Caylee herself, but how they ran around the country spending other people's money to "look for a missing child" who wasn't really missing but was killed by their own offspring. It's like a major "F* U" in face of the millions of ACTUAL missing children and their families everywhere.
Agreed. I know that we have a little money for donations in Heathers name, and we WILL NOT be giving this money to the Anthonys.  Instead we will be donating to the funeral home that Heathers services were at. The money will be used for any parent who can not afford a proper burial for their child. I really wanted to send the money for Caylee, but am so afraid that GA, CA and LA would get a hold of it. So this way we ensure the donation gets put to good use in Caylees name.

Cyn, Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your daughter Heather.  What a beautiful way to honor Heather and Caylee.  You are an "angel among us"!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: December 30, 2008, 01:53:46 PM »

Agreed. I know that we have a little money for donations in Heathers name, and we WILL NOT be giving this money to the Anthonys.  Instead we will be donating to the funeral home that Heathers services were at. The money will be used for any parent who can not afford a proper burial for their child. I really wanted to send the money for Caylee, but am so afraid that GA, CA and LA would get a hold of it. So this way we ensure the donation gets put to good use in Caylees name.

That is nice and a smart idea, too.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: December 30, 2008, 01:54:05 PM »

I'm still not too sure about the freezer theory, but like most aspects of this case, I give it much thought.
We have a large chest freezer in our garage, like the Anthony's. When our sons were young we kept it locked at all times. Children love to climb in things, as we all know if you have kids. It is possible Casey did put Caylee in the freezer initially, and locked it and kept the key with her, so that no one else from that family could get in it, and find poor Caylee's body.
I still don't think Casey would risk putting her there, but it is a possibility.

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: December 30, 2008, 01:55:11 PM »

I tend to lean in your direction, Cyn.  I just can't wrap my mind around how arrogant some people can be (I've dealt with this in my personal life as well), thinking that they can say anything and the rest of us are idiots who will believe them despite conflicting evidence.  My monkey brain works the opposite way, generally.

I'm glad you had a good time at Disneyland.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1852 on: December 30, 2008, 01:56:17 PM »

Cyn, Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your daughter Heather.  What a beautiful way to honor Heather and Caylee.  You are an "angel among us"!
What an excellent idea.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: December 30, 2008, 01:56:38 PM »

Is it just me or does she look like a "dude" dressed in drag?

The Lady Chablis?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: December 30, 2008, 01:59:01 PM »

That is nice and a smart idea, too.

That is really sweet and wonderful, God Bless you.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1855 on: December 30, 2008, 02:03:59 PM »

I wonder what the skank will order today from the commissary.......do they have duct tape on their list?
Well we know she can't have a juice box, are they afraid of her stabbing someone with the straw.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: December 30, 2008, 02:08:33 PM »

I was thinking about the pic of the little girl in the mall last night. I would not be surprised if that little girl belongs to Joy the crazy Anthony supporter. I am concerned for Caylee's great grandparents, there age and their health, this must be taking a horrible toll.

I agree it has to be terrible and they have to be so torn....not wanting to believe it's even possible that casey killed Caylee and probably suspecting she did. I hope cin-cin brothers are taking very good care of them.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: December 30, 2008, 02:09:25 PM »

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: December 30, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »

Little Caylee is still being denied the dignity she deserves. She should have been layed in her final resting place long ago. The appalling Anthonys and their tribe of legal experts will not even allow that to happen in a reasonable time. There will not be an autopsy. There is no body left for that to happen. An examination of the skelton is all that was possible and it was concluded by the ME that there was no trauma evident. SO WHY THE HOLD UP? She has been and continues to be treated as an object of hatred rather than a cherished child. If it were possible, I would put a pox on them all!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: December 30, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »

What a wonderful tribute to Heather and Caylee. I will be making a donation to TES  in Caylee's name.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.