May 21, 2024, 09:39:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 443128 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2012, 11:02:02 PM »

I'm wondering if there was wear & tear from the Haiti trip then he had it serviced in July (or whenever) but maybe everything wasn't completed bc he didn't pay? I'm confused.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2012, 11:04:26 PM »

I'm wondering if there was wear & tear from the Haiti trip then he had it serviced in July (or whenever) but maybe everything wasn't completed bc he didn't pay? I'm confused.

Nvm Haiti was a later date, I think.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2012, 11:07:08 PM »

Titch, I think we're all really going around and around in an area we aren't experts in.     From what I understand, there are certain things that must be done for aircraft maintenance, at certain intervals and etc.  This stuff gets logged in and can require signatures etc.  If work wasn't completed and it could affect the integrity of the plane, it shouldn't have been flying.  Airplanes aren't like cars in regard to repairs.  There will be an FAA report for sure.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »

http://www.hollywood.com/news/No_One_Wants_to_Play_Casey_Anthony_Lifetimes_TV_Movie_Loses_Its_Lead/30030981
No One Wants to Play Casey Anthony: Lifetime's TV Movie Loses Its Lead
June 7, 2012

It had to be one of the hardest jobs in show business to find a young, bright-eyed actress who's nothing short of stoked to play the woman accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter. And it's no wonder. While Anthony was acquitted in a court of law, the court of public opinion continues to hold her accountable for the tragedy. Lifetime's Imperfect Justice, a TV movie based on Anthony's trial, had nabbed its lead, newcomer Holly Deveaux, but according to People, the young actress has just dropped out.
 ::snipping2::
Lifetime has since scored Deveaux's replacement, Virginia Welch, a Texas native and up-and-coming actress who's worked on a handful of indie films and a few regional theater productions. And for now, it seems the young star is excited about her new, challenging role. On June 3, she tweeted, "Welp, off to Canada for 3 weeks. Can't use mah phone but plz feel free to FB, email, & SKYPE! Wish me luck and happy thoughts Smile." Imperfect Justice is filming in Canada.
 ::snipping2::
However, it comes with the potential stigma of relegating one's young reputation to being "the girl who played Casey Anthony" for the rest of your career.

Hollywood.com reached out to Lifetime regarding the casting change. Lifetime has yet to comment on the switch.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2012, 11:15:56 PM »

Titch, I think we're all really going around and around in an area we aren't experts in.     From what I understand, there are certain things that must be done for aircraft maintenance, at certain intervals and etc.  This stuff gets logged in and can require signatures etc.  If work wasn't completed and it could affect the integrity of the plane, it shouldn't have been flying.  Airplanes aren't like cars in regard to repairs.  There will be an FAA report for sure.

Yep, you're right...& I'll only drive myself nuts if I try to figure it out as I know nothing about planes.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2012, 11:18:15 PM »

Sale ad maybe?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7vDz-5Z3O5UJ:www.controller.com/list/list.aspx%3FHDRSO%3DLocation%26ETID%3D1%26setype%3D1%26PCID%3D13873%26bcatid%3D13%26dlr%3D1%26Pref%3D0%26HDROR%3Dasc+N950KA&cd=72&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

2006 PILATUS PC-12/47   730   Call   ID 
    For Sale - Call, N950KA; 1220 TT; Custom Paint Scheme, BMW Platinum Executive 6 Seat Interior, Garmin GMX 200 MFD with Chart View, KMH 980 Multi-hazard Warning System, WX 500 Stormscope.
Western Aircraft Inc.
Phone: (208)385-5155
Fax: (208)338-1820   Photo(s)
Send A Message
Add To Aircraft Of Interest
Share On     
Updated: 12/9/2011 5:08:00 PM
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2012, 11:19:07 PM »

Why would anyone want to play the part of Casey?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2012, 11:19:29 PM »

Yep, you're right...& I'll only drive myself nuts if I try to figure it out as I know nothing about planes.

Sometimes amazing things can be found if you    and you're really good at that.  I don't want to discourage your research, but I think we're in over our heads.  I'm not sure how long it will take before the FAA releases an investigative report, but I think it can be a l--o-o-o-ng time. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2012, 11:20:44 PM »

Why would anyone want to play the part of Casey?

Exactly!! 

http://www.hollywood.com/news/No_One_Wants_to_Play_Casey_Anthony_Lifetimes_TV_Movie_Loses_Its_Lead/30030981
June 7, 2012
However, it comes with the potential stigma of relegating one's young reputation to being "the girl who played Casey Anthony" for the rest of your career.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2012, 11:28:44 PM »

Holy gosh...

http://ja.flightaware.com/squawks/view/1/24_hours/new/27145/Plane_Crash_In_Lake_Wales_Florida_Kills_3

Quote...
PC12 Crash In Lake Wales Florida Kills 3
送信時刻:大体 9 時間位前
An airplane has crashed in Lake Wales on Walk-in-Water Road at 1:01pm killing three people. A witness to the crash has reported the plane was “twirling around" before it crashed. FAA inspectors have already been dispatched and are expected to arrive... (www.thefloridanewsjournal.com) さらに...

DownvoteUpvote17
PC12 Crash In Lake Wales Florida Kills 3
送信時刻:大体 9 時間位前
An airplane has crashed in Lake Wales on Walk-in-Water Road at 1:01pm killing three people. A witness to the crash has reported the plane was “twirling around" before it crashed. FAA inspectors have already been dispatched and are expected to arrive... (www.thefloridanewsjournal.com) さらに...

Alejandro S
11 人のメンバーからのコメント

コメントの投稿 →

Steven Seshun 23分前 1 DownvoteUpvote
Did they run into some harsh weather all of a sudden? I know someone else that flew from Treasure Cay to Port St. Lucie today whom I will have to talk to tomorrow.
返信 ↓•パーマリンク

Ron Piasecki 41分前 1 DownvoteUpvote
How very sad for the victims and their familiy and friends. I pray that they find the body of the boy that is missing.
返信 ↓•パーマリンク

mordann 大体 7 時間位前 2 DownvoteUpvote
N950KA talking to MIA Center @5:55 marker. Weather alert @ 6:48.
http://archive-server.liveatc.net/kfpr/KFPR-App-Jun-07-2012-1600Z.mp3
May they rest in peace.
返信 ↓•パーマリンク

RobLAL 大体 3 時間位前 1 DownvoteUpvote
Sheriff Grady Judd (Polk County) has said that they are searching for the body of the 13 y/o son which apparently came out midair. The plane apparently broke up in the air and there's a two mile debris field.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2012/6/7/small_plane_crash_re.html?cmpid=twitter
返信 ↓•パーマリンク

Robbie Hyatt 大体 3 時間位前 1 DownvoteUpvote
RIP to Bramlage family members,
返信 ↓•パーマリンク

tim mitchell 大体 5 時間位前 1 DownvoteUpvote
prayers go out to the families
返信 ↓•パーマリンク

Leonard Sullivan 大体 5 時間位前 1 DownvoteUpvote
When N950KA departed KFPR there were 6 souls on board. 2 adults and 4 children.
返信 ↓•パーマリンク

Robert Gabrelcik 大体 5 時間位前 1 DownvoteUpvote
They are now reporting the plane had 6 people on board, 5 confirmed dead and one missing.
返信 ↓•パーマリンク

Robert Gabrelcik 大体 6 時間位前 1 DownvoteUpvote
Down here in Florida they reported it was 4 people who were killed. I hope that number stays at 3 and the media is wrong down here. RIP
返信 ↓•パーマリンク

Chip Hermes 大体 4 時間位前 1 DownvoteUpvote
That's the plane Casey Anthony flew out of Florida in the middle of the night after being acquitted of murder.
返信 ↓•パーマリンク

tim mitchell 大体 4 時間位前 1 DownvoteUpvote
really?
返信 ↓•パーマリンク
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »

Brandi, Muffy - know what this is? Kiev for services rendered, engine, fuel, storage, etc? I tried to copy but it won't let me & I can't screen cap on my cell...

http://www.aerolienslist.com/PDF/1233.pdf

That's an old document from when Todd owned the plane.

I remember seeing it long ago. I think Todd did not pay his bill for work done on it in a timely manner.

FAA Information on N950KA
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=950KA&x=23&y=11
The FAA information in the link I posted should be up to date.  At the bottom of the page with the information, it says:
Self-Edit to add:  "The information contained in this record should be the most current Airworthiness information available in the historical aircraft record. However, this data alone does not provide the basis for a determination regarding the airworthiness of an aircraft or the current aircraft configuration. For specific information, you may request a copy of the aircraft record at http://Http://aircraft.faa.gov/e.gov/ND/airrecordsND.asp "
"Data Updated each Federal Working Day at Midnight"  I had snipped off the page prior to that part.

I am talking about the document in the .pdf that Titch asked about being an old document. (http://www.aerolienslist.com/PDF/1233.pdf)  It is dated July, 2010. I believe it is a mechanic's lien. I remember reading it quite a few months ago, when we were wondering how Casey was transported after she left jail and we were researching Todd's plane.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2012, 11:56:44 PM »

Many pictures at link. Plane literally broke up in midair. I can only wonder how frightened the Pinellas Lazy Arses are feeling right now...

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2012/6/7/small_plane_crash_re.html?cmpid=twitter

By Cheryl Glassford / Paul Mueller / Laurie Davison, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Thursday, June 07, 2012 @ 11:27PM

Snipped:
their Pilatus PC-12 crashed in the Tiger Creek Swamp area of rural eastern Polk County.

Snipped:
Investigators believe the missing child is Boston, based on descriptions of what he was wearing when the family left the Bahamas. "We are looking for this child as if this was our child out here,"

Snipped:
Investigators believe the boy may have come out of the plane while it was breaking up in the air.

Snipped:

Judd confirmed there was "a gaping hole" in the aircraft in the area of one of the seats. When asked if investigators knew for sure if the boy left the aircraft in midair, Judd said, "We know that the child's not in the aircraft."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2012, 11:59:26 PM »

Brandi, Muffy - know what this is? Kiev for services rendered, engine, fuel, storage, etc? I tried to copy but it won't let me & I can't screen cap on my cell...

That's an old document from when Todd owned the plane.

I remember seeing it long ago. I think Todd did not pay his bill for work done on it in a timely manner.

FAA Information on N950KA
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=950KA&x=23&y=11
The FAA information in the link I posted should be up to date.  At the bottom of the page with the information, it says:
Self-Edit to add:  "The information contained in this record should be the most current Airworthiness information available in the historical aircraft record. However, this data alone does not provide the basis for a determination regarding the airworthiness of an aircraft or the current aircraft configuration. For specific information, you may request a copy of the aircraft record at http://Http://aircraft.faa.gov/e.gov/ND/airrecordsND.asp "
"Data Updated each Federal Working Day at Midnight"  I had snipped off the page prior to that part.

I am talking about the document in the .pdf that Titch asked about being an old document. (http://www.aerolienslist.com/PDF/1233.pdf)  It is dated July, 2010. I believe it is a mechanic's lien. I remember reading it quite a few months ago, when we were wondering how Casey was transported after she left jail and we were researching Todd's plane.

Yep.  I did a screen cap of it and posted it.  But...only the first page.  Just a sec and I can do page two.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #193 on: June 08, 2012, 12:00:05 AM »

The son came out in mid-air.  This is horrible.  That poor family and what their last minutes must have been like.  Terrible.

And KC is sitting on her murdering arse, sipping beer and planning her sorry future.  Sickening.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: June 08, 2012, 12:01:16 AM »

Polk Co. Sheriff Judd confirmed the plane that crashed Thursday has been used by Casey Anthony in the past.
According to Judd, a lawyer for Anthony, Todd Macaluso, at some point used the plane and Anthony has been on several flights aboard the plane.

The plane was later repossessed. The new owners were killed in the crash Thursday.
Anthony and the previous lawyer are in no way connected to Thursday's crash.

The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is conducting the death investigation. The National Transportation Safety Board and Federal Aviation Authority will be conducting investigations related the crash.  
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: June 08, 2012, 12:04:19 AM »

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: June 08, 2012, 12:05:04 AM »

Ok, sooo... We now know the plane was repossessed, not sold by Maculoso like we thought.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2012, 12:05:34 AM »

The son came out in mid-air.  This is horrible.  That poor family and what their last minutes must have been like.  Terrible.

And KC is sitting on her murdering arse, sipping beer and planning her sorry future.  Sickening.

I can't imagine how horrible it was for the family either.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: June 08, 2012, 12:07:21 AM »

Polk Co. Sheriff Judd confirmed the plane that crashed Thursday has been used by Casey Anthony in the past.
According to Judd, a lawyer for Anthony, Todd Macaluso, at some point used the plane and Anthony has been on several flights aboard the plane.

The plane was later repossessed. The new owners were killed in the crash Thursday.
Anthony and the previous lawyer are in no way connected to Thursday's crash.

The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is conducting the death investigation. The National Transportation Safety Board and Federal Aviation Authority will be conducting investigations related the crash.  

Well, that makes sense. ("The plane was later repossessed.")

Todd's law firm used to brag about the plane on their website. I wondered why they would sell it.

Considering there was a lien on it for work done, it makes sense that it was repossessed.

This does not surprise me in the least.

Thanks for finding that little tidbit, Titch.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: June 08, 2012, 12:07:50 AM »

Thank you for this! Ok, the trip to Haiti where thousands of miles were logged on the plane and it got extremely dirty - wonder how clean they got the engine after servicing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.