May 14, 2024, 09:32:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 172530 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: December 08, 2010, 05:53:24 PM »

Can ya just really imagine.. a *coff coff grandmother or grandfather being ghoulish enough to send anyone out there to the decaying body of the grandchild to plant evidence? Graphic but that's the harsh reality. I think also it plays into the incessent push by Baez to prove others were tramping around the area. He needs to be able to spread the idea that it could have been someone else near the body..just my opinion
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 08, 2010, 05:53:40 PM »

does this mean that they knew where Caylee's body was before it was 'discovered'?
Tol

IMO, Dom Casey found her in November when he went out poking with his magic wand......Cindy knew in November!.....JMO

They let Caylee rot in the snake infested swamp!

IMO, the Anthony's had to let "someone" else find Caylee, so there would be no connection to Casey or the other maggot family members.

There's a video of Cindy and George with Michelle BarF, the week Dom Casey went digging.........after seeing Cindy in that video, my opinion, Dom found Caylee.
(I'm sure Cindy was medicated, but her behavior was in response from something much worse).......all just my opinion.

If anyone has the video handy, could you post it?
IIRC, it was around Nov. 21, 2008 (Cindy, George, and Bart)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: December 08, 2010, 05:55:45 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Been MIA recently, (house move, et al,) but this is fabulous news! 
Perhaps Karma is really going to catch up with the A's and punk-slap them upside their arrogant, lying heads.
I couldn't believe that the A's have been silent so long, then their ridiculous "announcement of wedded bliss" appeared.  It never fails, they always try to have some diversion when bad news is a'comin' down the pike.
Digging their own graves should be on their resumes, (assuming of course that they would get off their collective @sses and get a job!)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: December 08, 2010, 05:59:12 PM »

Can ya just really imagine.. a *coff coff grandmother or grandfather being ghoulish enough to send anyone out there to the decaying body of the grandchild to plant evidence? Graphic but that's the harsh reality. I think also it plays into the incessent push by Baez to prove others were tramping around the area. He needs to be able to spread the idea that it could have been someone else near the body..just my opinion
I could never imagine it Pre-Cindy.  (I was so naive.)  Now I believe it to be true.  And I can see the defense's maniacal desire to blame ANYONE other than Casey manifesting itself by these dirty tricks. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: December 08, 2010, 06:13:45 PM »

does this mean that they knew where Caylee's body was before it was 'discovered'?
Tol

IMO, Dom Casey found her in November when he went out poking with his magic wand......Cindy knew in November!.....JMO

They let Caylee rot in the snake infested swamp!

IMO, the Anthony's had to let "someone" else find Caylee, so there would be no connection to Casey or the other maggot family members.

There's a video of Cindy and George with Michelle BarF, the week Dom Casey went digging.........after seeing Cindy in that video, my opinion, Dom found Caylee.
(I'm sure Cindy was medicated, but her behavior was in response from something much worse).......all just my opinion.

If anyone has the video handy, could you post it?
IIRC, it was around Nov. 21, 2008 (Cindy, George, and Bart)

I agree with everything you stated, seeme.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: December 08, 2010, 06:17:58 PM »

Cindy's Silent Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: December 08, 2010, 06:19:33 PM »

Bless you Trimm!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 08, 2010, 06:19:52 PM »

I could never imagine it Pre-Cindy.  (I was so naive.)  Now I believe it to be true.  And I can see the defense's maniacal desire to blame ANYONE other than Casey manifesting itself by these dirty tricks. 

Now that we've seen all the quirks that cindy has, her obsessive need to be right and to never accept blame (for kc) then it's not a stretch at all. By that time she had been yelling and screaming on tv that her DOTY could not possibly have done this because she was also MOTY...no way is cindy anthony going to be proved wrong and no way is all her hard work of making Caylee her income going to go down the tubes because all evidence points to kc. She'll take care of this and Baez had equal incentive.  I hope it's true, I hope even a part of it's true. I hope Karma slaps them into oblivion.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: December 08, 2010, 06:23:18 PM »

Watch Cindy at about the 1:37 mark when George mentions Dominic Casey Private Investigations.......she barely moved until she heard his name.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: December 08, 2010, 06:24:46 PM »

Watch Cindy at about the 1:37 mark when George mentions Dominic Casey Private Investigations.......she barely moved until she heard his name.

Sorry.....1:30 mark

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: December 08, 2010, 06:26:11 PM »

At this point, Nov., the A's were no longer talking to kc right? Other than the illegal letters thru Baez, how would they even know where to tell DC unless the info came thru Baez from kc....talk about the daisy chain..sheesh
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: December 08, 2010, 06:27:12 PM »

We could never forget that video.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: December 08, 2010, 06:33:51 PM »

At this point, Nov., the A's were no longer talking to kc right? Other than the illegal letters thru Baez, how would they even know where to tell DC unless the info came thru Baez from kc....talk about the daisy chain..sheesh

Casey was out on bond in August.....or Bozo could have (in fact did) smuggled letters/emails, etc. out of the jail to Cindy, George, and Wee Wee.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: December 08, 2010, 06:38:17 PM »

Gosh I sure am glad that George Marie and Spindy let the nation know that their marriage is still rock solid the other day, that makes me feel better that they have each other to lean on.

welcome aboard Miz Finnell...this is all part of being in the clown car with team casey...
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: December 08, 2010, 06:42:04 PM »

Casey was out on bond in August.....or Bozo could have (in fact did) smuggled letters/emails, etc. out of the jail to Cindy, George, and Wee Wee.

Well I guess what I was thinking was, the video of silent cindy sure looks like she just found out where the body was...so I thought maybe the news had been told, DC starts looking and then finds OR cindy just finds out thru baez and she hasn't had time to make her customary bounce back ??
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: December 08, 2010, 08:53:46 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125702
Casey Anthony - Notes From The Trenches
Posted on December 8th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 41 times.

I hope they all get nailed....the Anthony's and every one of the douche bags on the duhfense team!! Slimeballs....every d@mn one of them!

What I'm getting from this update is the implication that the duhfense wanted to "plant" Jesse's prints and DNA.

Something which has always bothered me was when KC went to Jesse's apartment and asked to take a shower. I have always wondered if she planned ahead enough to get something like his toothbrush or clothing to save for DNA to later use against him.  It was just so strange and even he recognized it as strange but still let her in his place and in his "closed bathroom" -  That has always scared me for him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 08, 2010, 09:04:21 PM »

I wonder how many civil suits are going to come out of this case?

I think the Grunds have a very serious civil suit and my guess is they will do it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: December 08, 2010, 09:04:25 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125702
Casey Anthony - Notes From The Trenches
Posted on December 8th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 41 times.

I hope they all get nailed....the Anthony's and every one of the douche bags on the duhfense team!! Slimeballs....every d@mn one of them!

What I'm getting from this update is the implication that the duhfense wanted to "plant" Jesse's prints and DNA.

Something which has always bothered me was when KC went to Jesse's apartment and asked to take a shower. I have always wondered if she planned ahead enough to get something like his toothbrush or clothing to save for DNA to later use against him.  It was just so strange and even he recognized it as strange but still let her in his place and in his "closed bathroom" -  That has always scared me for him.

It's quite possible, and that would make her even more diabolical than she already seems to be.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: December 08, 2010, 09:10:46 PM »

Sorry.....1:30 mark

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: December 08, 2010, 09:12:58 PM »

I believe Joe Jordan was deposed today and that may be what this is about. As everyone here knows he is my friend and I really like the man. I have not talked to him so this is NOT any inside information but it hit me as I was reading that blog since Laura B. tried to get him to lie and he taped her phone call - WHAT IF LE got him to enter into other phone calls with her and Bozo before they released any info about LB.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.